Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DA DICE Signature Campaign | [REPLACED by 2.0]  (Read 82197 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:37:31 PM

Haven't seen the payment appear in my account just yet.

Hope it will be in soon.

Anyway, I'm leaving the signature campaign. Thanks for the opportunity.

Why you choose a lower pay rate campaign? I am curious

We agreed to a deal with Q7 Smiley

From the Bit-X Campaign:

If you believe you're an extremely high quality poster and believe you deserve a higher rate please contact me through PM and I'll see if something can be worked out (even higher rates)!

In case you haven't noticed yet, this is the DaDice campaign thread. Your thread happens to be this one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.0 (real link)

Thanks Smiley

I answered the question that was asked to Q7. Why are you so hostile? We run 2 completely different signature campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:39:13 PM

Thanks!

What is needed to get from A to A+?

Super high quality posts. Wink

You mean no short ones? I already got myself in the situation that i didnt want to post a post because it was too short...  Cheesy Though i guess that shouldnt be the result.

No really. Short posts will be constructive and considered and counted as long as they are great.

* Good quality posts
* Helpful to OP and readers, Informative
* Consistent
* Good number of posts. Less important but still might be considered.

It is pretty difficult to get A+. All the A's have great quality too. Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 01:42:12 PM

Thanks!

You mean no short ones? I already got myself in the situation that i didnt want to post a post because it was too short...  Cheesy Though i guess that shouldnt be the result.

No really. Short posts will be constructive and considered and counted as long as they are great.

* Good quality posts
* Consistent

But that leaves out thank you answers to someone who explained something to you. Since this forum doesnt have a thank you button you only have the choice to write a thank you post. If you have no further question or you cant write more without simply bloating the post then the A+ is gone right? Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:42:47 PM

http://s8.postimg.org/vpp5gfi6t/Untitled.png

Haven't seen the payment appear in my account just yet.

Hope it will be in soon.

Anyway, I'm leaving the signature campaign. Thanks for the opportunity.

Why you choose a lower pay rate campaign? I am curious

We agreed to a deal with Q7 Smiley

Stuff..

Stuff..

In case you haven't noticed yet, this is the DaDice campaign thread. Your thread happens to be this one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877765.0 (real link)

Thanks Smiley

Well, you seem to be very eager to compete with us, post in our thread, and encouraging our contestants to join your campaign?
I answered the question that was asked to Q7. Why are you so hostile? We run 2 completely different signature campaigns.

Well, you seem to be very eager to compete with us, post in our thread, and encouraging our contestants to join your campaign?

Okay, you answered on behalf of Q7. Ok, got it. Bye. Thanks.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:47:18 PM

Thanks!

You mean no short ones? I already got myself in the situation that i didnt want to post a post because it was too short...  Cheesy Though i guess that shouldnt be the result.

* Good quality posts
* Consistent

But that leaves out thank you answers to someone who explained something to you. Since this forum doesnt have a thank you button you only have the choice to write a thank you post. If you have no further question or you cant write more without simply bloating the post then the A+ is gone right? Wink

lol. You can write a thank you all right. Only it won't be counted. It won't affect your rating/grade.

It won't be counted simply because it might be abused by certain users. But if you write a lot of quality posts like you do, one or two won't matter. Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:16:41 PM

I checked your 'reference', but your local rule can't count. If you really don't want me posting here you will have to make a new thread either self moderated or with the local rules clearly stated when the thread is made.

26. Local thread rules, if stated properly when the thread was started, specific enough and don't conflict with the forum rules, have to be followed.[e]

I won't cause any trouble by posting in this thread..
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:41:45 PM

I checked your 'reference', but your local rule can't count. If you really don't want me posting here you will have to make a new thread either self moderated or with the local rules clearly stated when the thread is made.

26. Local thread rules, if stated properly when the thread was started, specific enough and don't conflict with the forum rules, have to be followed.[e]

I won't cause any trouble by posting in this thread..

Marco m8, why dont u go to do your things and let the ppl be?
I got nothing against you but you like a bit celous...
Do your things man!
U always here saying this and that... I mean, this is not good for you IMHO.
Regards
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:57:01 PM

I would suggest we should start a new thread then and inform all our participants about the new thread URL, if that is the only way to get rid of people who are not welcome here.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:00:24 PM

I would suggest we should start a new thread then and inform all our participants about the new thread URL, if that is the only way to get rid of people who are not welcome here.
Thanks got payment . Yeah if you think that way new thread can be handled more easily go ahead , make new thread and make here announcement for participants.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:22:06 PM

Thanks got payment . Yeah if you think that way new thread can be handled more easily go ahead , make new thread and make here announcement for participants.

I think thats an overreaction. In the end everyone is free to join another campaign if they want to. You will always have people trying to troll you or who are uncomfortable. Opening a self moderated thread for convenience will set a wrong signal as this is the same method shady traders and services handle the heat.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:25:14 PM

I think thats an overreaction. In the end everyone is free to join another campaign if they want to. You will always have people trying to troll you or who are uncomfortable. Opening a self moderated thread for convenience will set a wrong signal as this is the same method shady traders and services handle the heat.
The statement was in rection to marcotheminer saying that you can only institute a local rule when you create the thread after a local rule was added saying that marcotheminer cannot post in this thread. The plan was to create a new thread with a local rule of no marcotheminer to prevent him from posting/trolling here.

IMO I think the local rule should be enforced here especially if he is made aware of it ahead of time.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:26:44 PM

The statement was in rection to marcotheminer saying that you can only institute a local rule when you create the thread after a local rule was added saying that marcotheminer cannot post in this thread. The plan was to create a new thread with a local rule of no marcotheminer to prevent him from posting/trolling here.

IMO I think the local rule should be enforced here especially if he is made aware of it ahead of time.

I'm not trolling..
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:32:29 PM

Yes I thought that was the reason. I merely stated that anyone may switch campaigns because I believe this was the root for implementing the local rule in the first place. Im not sure if mods would enforce the local rule or if its even needed. My argument is that marco will not be the last person thats uncomfortable or trolling here and keeping a growing list of those people seems like the wrong solution to me.

ACCTseller

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:38:12 PM

Yes I thought that was the reason. I merely stated that anyone may switch campaigns because I believe this was the root for implementing the local rule in the first place. Im not sure if mods would enforce the local rule or if its even needed. My argument is that marco will not be the last person thats uncomfortable or trolling here and keeping a growing list of those people seems like the wrong solution to me.

Well it is not so much that he is trolling, it is that he is spamming his signature campaign in this thread by telling everyone in the campaign that he will try to work out a "special deal" with them if they are a good poster on default trust and willing to give positive trust.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:46:44 PM

Well it is not so much that he is trolling, it is that he is spamming his signature campaign in this thread by telling everyone in the campaign that he will try to work out a "special deal" with them if they are a good poster on default trust and willing to give positive trust.

You got the wrong idea, quickseller, but I won't try to argue. I worked out a deal with Q7 and cyclops to name a few not with any default trust standings and am in the talks with a few other 'ordinarily exceptional' members actually.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:55:39 PM

-snip-

I haven't got a special offer, probably because marco knows my answer. Banning him from this thread does not change anything. Besides that its common that the top signature campaigns battle for participants. In the past it was more about who has the higher rates, now its more about certain posters. I think thats an improvement. Marco will probably continue to ask via PM, he specifically checked whether this would be banworthy in meta. I dont think this is a problem. We choose to run for dadice and we can choose to change.

My point still stands: learn to handle the heat, there will be others and it matters how you (obviously not you personally) handle them. This argument is not about marco specifically but more general. If you have people leaving its bad style to blame the person paying higher rates. I dont see a reason for ndnhc et al. to lower themself on marcos niveau.

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:58:37 PM

You got the wrong idea, quickseller, but I won't try to argue. I worked out a deal with Q7 and cyclops to name a few not with any default trust standings and am in the talks with a few other 'ordinarily exceptional' members actually.

As of now, you have already roped in two of our participants with the same method you accused Carra23 of.

He did it in a completely different way, there was no complaints, no bans. I respect him all the same like any other campaign manager. You have no right to accuse him while you are employing a more tactical, monopolistic version of the same.

The campaign manager of cryptomine.io, Carra23, is specifically inviting and paying higher rates for some (not all) very trusted members (with significant green, often bolded, trust) into the cryptomine.io signature campaign.

Quotes confirming he PMs high trusted users to join the campaign (all below users have publicly visible green trust):
Enrolling as per invitation via PM..
I was PM'd about it
Yeah she did.
Yes they did.
Quote from: marcotheminer
Did carra23 contact you to join a campaign?

Quote from: bigtimespaghetti (green trusted user)
Hi marco, yes carra23 got in touch to join.

The above issue(s) aren't too big of a deal, although it does make him sound a bit shady but as long as members don't find the PMs to be spammy, it can slide.

Full disclosure, I run am running a signature campaign on behalf of BIT-X.com.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 07:59:56 PM

As of now, you have already roped in two of our participants with the same method you accused Carra23 of.

He did it in a completely different way, there was no complaints, no bans. I respect him all the same like any other campaign manager. You have no right to accuse him while you are employing a more tactical version of the same.

They actually contacted me regarding me paying a higher rate.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:02:41 PM

They actually contacted me regarding me paying a higher rate.

It is mentioned in your OP, posted in your campaign and even posting in competing campaign threads about it.. none of that is an invite?
You ddn't invite someone by PM. That is why I mentioned 'tactical'

I am considering starting a new thread now. Seriously.
ACCTseller

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:04:08 PM

-snip-

I haven't got a special offer, probably because marco knows my answer. Banning him from this thread does not change anything. Besides that its common that the top signature campaigns battle for participants. In the past it was more about who has the higher rates, now its more about certain posters. I think thats an improvement. Marco will probably continue to ask via PM, he specifically checked whether this would be banworthy in meta. I dont think this is a problem. We choose to run for dadice and we can choose to change.

My point still stands: learn to handle the heat, there will be others and it matters how you (obviously not you personally) handle them. This argument is not about marco specifically but more general. If you have people leaving its bad style to blame the person paying higher rates. I dont see a reason for ndnhc et al. to lower themself on marcos niveau.
Well other campaigns have flourished even when paying lower rates. People have remained in bitmixer, people have remained in 777 coin among other campaigns that do not pay the most.

The unprofessionalism lies in the fact that he is offering to beat the prices of a specific competitor. It is essentially telling people not to do business with competition. This is different then simply offering higher rates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: