Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DA DICE Signature Campaign | [REPLACED by 2.0]  (Read 82197 times)
TotalShift

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:59:51 PM

When is the next payment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:10:43 PM

Tomorrow. Counting is being done..
TotalShift

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:21:13 PM

The cut off is tomorrow or today?
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:26:43 PM

Today, in fact around now.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:37:59 PM

Does that apply to new applicants? I signed up on the 11th March so was hoping I had until tomorrow to fulfil the minimum post count.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:40:51 PM

Does that apply to new applicants? I signed up on the 11th March so was hoping I had until tomorrow to fulfil the minimum post count.

All posts will be counted within around 5 hours. Yours have unfortunately been counted. 13/20 required. Sad

Campaign period is given in the spreadsheet clearly. Give or take a few hours.
Wednesday   TO   Tuesday   (Payment on
3/11/2015      3/17/2015   Wednesday)

So, what do you suggest?

If you could do it, today in a one or two hours, I can add them up again.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:45:47 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 01:57:58 PM by keyscore44

All posts will be counted within around 5 hours. Yours have unfortunately been counted. 11/20 required. Sad

Campaign period is given in the spreadsheet clearly. Give or take a few hours.
Wednesday   TO   Tuesday   (Payment on
3/11/2015      3/17/2015   Wednesday)

So, what do you suggest?

Ahh I didn't see that (not sure how I missed it lol). I don't mind forfeiting this weeks posts if you keep me on the campaign.

Edit: yeah I'll try and make the required post count within an hour.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:58:03 PM

All posts will be counted within around 5 hours.

at what time do you usually count the post count of the member according to the forum rules if i may ask?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:26:05 PM

-snip-

Heads up, I just noticed I am a Hero now, well ranked up to Hero Member... I think you get what Im trying to tell you.

Ill update my signature accordingly, I dont expect payment as Senior, dont worry about that. I just want to avoid confusion.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:34:39 PM

-snip-

Heads up, I just noticed I am a Hero now, well ranked up to Hero Member... I think you get what Im trying to tell you.

Ill update my signature accordingly, I dont expect payment as Senior, dont worry about that. I just want to avoid confusion.

Will enroll you as Hero from next week since only a few hours are left for this week.

2   shorena   1PFXEBvZxmxR3VoFNo6aW5uCoce5k8euBk   0.13

Oops, counted  that already.
sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:20:23 PM

Uh oh, I thought we had till end of day today (Tuesday).  Current UTC is 15:20, don't we have 7 hours or so?  (Sorry I'm a procrastinator, I was away for quite a few days this week.)
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:29:20 PM

Uh oh, I thought we had till end of day today (Tuesday).  Current UTC is 15:20, don't we have 7 hours or so?  (Sorry I'm a procrastinator, I was away for quite a few days this week.)

Never post for the campaign. Post because you want to post.

Anyway, counting will be done around this time, every week. It is just to ensure that you will get the payout earlier. (in case of any unexpected events or so).

Whatever posts you make will either go to this week or to the next (that is if you are still on the campaign.
sed

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:38:03 PM

Anyway, counting will be done around this time, every week. It is just to ensure that you will get the payout earlier. (in case of any unexpected events or so).

Whatever posts you make will either go to this week or to the next (that is if you are still on the campaign.

I understand, I didn't mean to imply that I'm posting for the campaign only.  I did, however, mean to imply that I was planning on spending some time on the forum today and that I want to meet the minimum post requirement for the week if possible.  Smiley

So, I understand that the cutoff is sometime in the afternoon on Tuesday? (16:00?)
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:51:09 PM

Uh oh, I thought we had till end of day today (Tuesday).  Current UTC is 15:20, don't we have 7 hours or so?  (Sorry I'm a procrastinator, I was away for quite a few days this week.)

I understand, I didn't mean to imply that I'm posting for the campaign only.  I did, however, mean to imply that I was planning on spending some time on the forum today and that I want to meet the minimum post requirement for the week if possible.  Smiley

So, I understand that the cutoff is sometime in the afternoon on Tuesday? (16:00?)

Yep, probably on most days.

It is just that, the manager, comanager and escrow happens to be from different parts of the world Wink
We can either make it early or a little late. We chose early, since escrow will be online after we complete it. And to avoid any unforeseen circumstances from having a toll on this.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:04:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=163375;sa=showPosts

We gave it 38 out of 53 posts he made. Were we too liberal?

Just wanted to know your opinion. Smiley
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:08:04 PM

Uh oh, I thought we had till end of day today (Tuesday).  Current UTC is 15:20, don't we have 7 hours or so?  (Sorry I'm a procrastinator, I was away for quite a few days this week.)

I understand, I didn't mean to imply that I'm posting for the campaign only.  I did, however, mean to imply that I was planning on spending some time on the forum today and that I want to meet the minimum post requirement for the week if possible.  Smiley

Yep, probably on most days.

It is just that, the manager, comanager and escrow happens to be from different parts of the world Wink
We can either make it early or a little late. We chose early, since escrow will be online after we complete it. And to avoid any unforeseen circumstances from having a toll on this.

Wow, you guys are ahead of what I expected again.  Smiley  I guess I should think of this as cutoff on Monday night in my TZ.

Looks like I got a B+, as far as I can tell, that seems to be waaaay above the average.  I don't know how I can compete with Shorena and quickseller with their A+s but given how many Ds and Fs you gave out, I'm reasonably satisfied.

Cheers.  Looking forward to watching that spreadsheet action and apparantely payday is one day ahead of my expectations.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:11:49 PM

Congratulations to arallmuus for winning the 0.15BTC bonus for this week. Cheesy

Quickseller, shorena, arallmuus were finalists. Deciding was really tough, lol. Smiley
sed

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:12:02 PM

Ha, looks like I got an A (I'm gonna show my mom this report card...so proud!).  However, I feel dumb that I didn't make the minimum (my bad on timing, I'm in the very western part of the world and for me it's early Tuesday morning).  I guess I can get it right next week anyway.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:13:29 PM

Ha, looks like I got an A (I'm gonna show my mom this report card...so proud!).  However, I feel dumb that I didn't make the minimum (my bad on timing, I'm in the very western part of the world and for me it's early Tuesday morning).  I guess I can get it right next week anyway.

We will do a recounting on orange highlighted members, (including your posts) soon. Smiley
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:14:49 PM

Looks like I got credited for 88 out of 102 posts.  I'd love to know if my 14 uncounted posts were considered "unconstructive" for some reason or if they were simply in unpaid sections or something.  I guess I'm asking in this moment because it seems like counting is going on currently so whoever counted mine may be online at the moment and have the answer in their head without having to go back and check again or whatever (which is obviously too much work).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: