Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DA DICE Signature Campaign | [REPLACED by 2.0]  (Read 82197 times)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:43:07 PM

Hello,
I just want to ask in which date the first week count will end.
Is it today or the next Tuesday?
Sorry if it is stated already.
Thanks!
BR
Gondel

Posts are already being counted. 30% complete atm.
Once counted, it will be forwarded to devthdev who will release the funds.

Thank you Smiley
When's the post counts update? It's updated every hour or once in a day? And where can i see the post counting?

You can watch it live happening here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_RyLrCa3saxwHPz8mgPuNlV8ewuX7RlC15ZUQRVp99w/edit#gid=743481789 on sheet 3
I saw it a hour ago or so. Unfortunately 2 of the 4 links of my user details are wrong so the user working on that claimed i have zero posts.  Grin
Ah, Thanks. You have zero post count because in list "Post count" the username is changed lol
That link directs to Oldminer's profile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:45:59 PM

Hello,
Thanks!
BR
Gondel

Thank you Smiley
When's the post counts update? It's updated every hour or once in a day? And where can i see the post counting?

You can watch it live happening here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_RyLrCa3saxwHPz8mgPuNlV8ewuX7RlC15ZUQRVp99w/edit#gid=743481789 on sheet 3
I saw it a hour ago or so. Unfortunately 2 of the 4 links of my user details are wrong so the user working on that claimed i have zero posts.  Grin
Ah, Thanks. You have zero post count because in list "Post count" the username is changed lol

The user id is one number smaller than my own. Its the same on the other tab. The profile id is correct but the stats link shows another member. So on each tab there is one time the correct id in a link and one time the id one below me. Dont know how this happened.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:48:23 PM

Would pay 0 Huh

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:57:02 PM

Would pay 0 Huh

Most probably because you have so many posts with only some words. Not really useful. And im not sure what the foreign language says. So its probably hard to determine if the posts are worth something as advertisement.

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:08:13 PM

-snip-

btw I checked the spreadsheet
it seems that you listed egajuarsa twice, #14 and #26

there is also a mistake in the spreadsheet of this account. Just checked the spreadsheet and see egajuarsa listed as Full Member, in fact he is Sr. member.

http://prntscr.com/6f2aj6

correct me if I was wrong

That would be only possible if he had applied twice. Upon investigation we found that:
1. The user applied as Full member
2. Deleted it. Did not notify us.
3. He again applied as Sr. member (after his rank became Sr. from Full member)
Though we don't use bots, we are good. Wink

Thanks for notifying it. Cheesy

I think it would be great if you would set a UTC deadline each week whereupon you count all the posts before it in the previous week and all after in the next week.  That would help your posters follow along with respect to their own post count.  For example, I don't know if you've already started counting my posts so its hard to tell whether my posts today will be counted as last week or as next week.  Do you know what I mean by this?

Counting will be done around the same time every week. Posts made in the last few hours, will be counted in the next week. There is no way to make it like that, since we come from different timezones. I have to forward the details to devthedev (who should be online for you to get the payout) and dadice (so that escrow balance remains at 8BTC always)

Since you know this, please make sure, you finish posting it earlier.

We indeed put an internal deadline to finish counting posts by 00:00 UTC.

THIS!

I thought the payment was supposed to be tomorrow, which means we had the time till the end of the day TODAY to post. I usually post in the evening, so if you counted my posts a couple hours ago i basically lost a whole day. How can I know what my post count is and which of them will be counted for another period?
What if I write a post now (which is according to the rules still within the first week period)? Will it be paid for this week or moved to another week, or maybe it will disappear into the void?Cheesy

The spreadsheet clearly specifies the period as Tuesday. and payout on Wednesday. Why wait till the last day?

P.S. Don't make posts for signature campaigns lol. Wink
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:35:00 PM

Hello,
Thanks!
BR
Gondel

Thank you Smiley

I saw it a hour ago or so. Unfortunately 2 of the 4 links of my user details are wrong so the user working on that claimed i have zero posts.  Grin
do I have 59 ignored posts because I made 159 posts or did I actually make 59 bad posts?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:38:08 PM

I think it would be great if you would set a UTC deadline each week whereupon you count all the posts before it in the previous week and all after in the next week.  That would help your posters follow along with respect to their own post count.  For example, I don't know if you've already started counting my posts so its hard to tell whether my posts today will be counted as last week or as next week.  Do you know what I mean by this?

Counting will be done around the same time every week. Posts made in the last few hours, will be counted in the next week. There is no way to make it like that, since we come from different timezones. I have to forward the details to devthedev (who should be online for you to get the payout) and dadice (so that escrow balance remains at 8BTC always)

Since you know this, please make sure, you finish posting it earlier.

We indeed put an internal deadline to finish counting posts by 00:00 UTC.

Sounds like what I was asking for was the deadline for when counting begins.  From what you've said, it seems like that happens on Tuesday sometime earlyish.  This is good enough for me.  I don't really need it to be that specific.  Smiley  I'll just look at my post count on Monday night as ballpark figure for what to expect in payment.  Cheers!

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:42:31 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 07:07:16 PM by erwin45hacked

do I have 59 ignored posts because I made 159 posts or did I actually make 59 bad posts?

max payout is for 100 post / week only, IMO most of your post are good

EDIT : congratulations Quickseller for the bonus 0.15 as the top constructive poster
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:12:29 PM

Hi, What exactly does Q mean in the excel sheet ?

And have the ones in the green background been counted already ?
applesRyummy

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:15:42 PM

when i will be able to enroll to this campaign? should i wait till thursday?
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:19:29 PM

Sent payment details to devthedev.

Q=Questionable posts (I just invented it now)

Green bg? Conditional formatting for values >35 red font for <5

Thank you Cheesy

P.S. You can enroll now if you are new or 'N' is written against your name. If it is not clear that you will be enrolled wait for tomorrow. If Good/Great is mentioned you are auto-enrolled. Nothing is mentioned, most likely enrolled.
calci

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:23:13 PM

Q=Questionable posts (I just invented it now)

Green bg? Conditional formatting for values >35 red font for <5

Thank you Cheesy

P.S. You can enroll now if you are new or 'N' is written against your name. If it is not clear that you will be enrolled wait for tomorrow. If Good/Great is mentioned you are auto-enrolled. Nothing is mentioned, most likely enrolled.

Ok, I am assuming that the counted has finished, Now may I know why does my account shows only 45 posts ?
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:24:13 PM

[/quote]

No, lol. You made most very good posts. 59 posts + quality got you a clear win.

Very tired. Gotta get some sleep. Bye Cheesy
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:29:25 PM

Ok, I am assuming that the counted has finished, Now may I know why does my account shows only 45 posts ?

Most of your posts are one-liners (though you quote the message) esp. in pages 2,3,4 of Post history.

Thank you Smiley
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:30:35 PM

Probably too much work, but it would be fun if we could see which of our posts were ignored (or why).  I had 7 ignored.   Maybe I posted in this thread 7 times, I dunno.  Maybe I was unconstructive 7 times, not sure.  Smiley
calci

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:45:09 PM

Most of your posts are one-liners (though you quote the message) esp. in pages 2,3,4 of Post history.

Thank you Smiley

Well, I don't forcefully put in more words only for the campaign. No where on the campaign rules it says I can't post one liners.
I can purposely add spaces between the post and make it 2 liners, but I am not doing that. There is no reason to cut posts due to that.
Here is your Rules on the op:

No where on the rules you say one line posts are not allowed. It says constructive, and all of my posts are constructive. You have cut me down from 86 posts to 45 posts based on that one reason.

Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:49:08 PM

The spreadsheet clearly specifies the period as Tuesday. and payout on Wednesday. Why wait till the last day?

P.S. Don't make posts for signature campaigns lol. Wink

If you haven't said a day after my enrollment post that we can't be sure if we are in, I would've had a full week to complete my posts.
Oh, and thanks for advice, I'll keep that in mind.

Edit: And now you supposedly can't write posts that fit into a single line  Shocked In defense of Calci I have to say that although his posts fit into a single line, most of them consist of 2 full sentences. I dare you OP to prove that you can't fit a constructive post in a single line. This is starting to get ridiculous. If you have a problem with money and can't pay us all just be honest and don't look for stupid excuses.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:08:59 PM

Well, I don't forcefully put in more words only for the campaign. No where on the campaign rules it says I can't post one liners.
I can purposely add spaces between the post and make it 2 liners, but I am not doing that. There is no reason to cut posts due to that.
Here is your Rules on the op:

No where on the rules you say one line posts are not allowed. It says constructive, and all of my posts are constructive. You have cut me down from 86 posts to 45 posts based on that one reason.

If you haven't said a day after my enrollment post that we can't be sure if we are in, I would've had a full week to complete my posts.
Oh, and thanks for advice, I'll keep that in mind.

Edit: And now you supposedly can't write posts that fit into a single line  Shocked In defense of Calci I have to say that although his posts fit into a single line, most of them consist of 2 full sentences. I dare you OP to prove that you can't fit a constructive post in a single line. This is starting to get ridiculous. If you have a problem with money and can't pay us all just be honest and don't look for stupid excuses.

you guys are free to go to the other sig campaign that accepts a one liner post, your one liner post isnt constructive, it is clearly stated on the rules

and also Snipe85, you are the one who is stupid because there is 8 BTC funds with devthedev that can fully pay for 100 post with all spots occupied

Still waiting for the payment but Im Re-enrolling for next week

Name: Shulio
Position: Full Member
Bitcoin Address: 19dsRr3g3qg3VPjkfBvjwD8NTuGU6S8Ud1
Posts made: 235 with this
Link to Stat: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=318379;sa=statPanel

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:19:57 PM

Are the posts counted with a bot? Looks like he automatically not counts posts with too few lines then. Actually i had to think quite some time to write that post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=984397.msg10724569#msg10724569 and i think it cant get more constructive than it is. No, i dont complain because of one posts payment. Only wondering. When its really done with a bot then that means helpful posts might not be counted and not good ones can be cheated when the bot only counts words or signs of a post. Though it looked like at least a short look at the last posts page of each member was done manually.

Edit: By the way... on first tab in google sheet i still have a wrong id in the first link.

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:22:45 PM

Are the posts counted with a bot? Looks like he automatically not counts posts with too few lines then. Actually i had to think quite some time to write that post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=984397.msg10724569#msg10724569 and i think it cant get more constructive than it is. No, i dont complain because of one posts payment. Only wondering. When its really done with a bot then that means helpful posts might not be counted and not good ones can be cheated when the bot only counts words or signs of a post. Though it looked like at least a short look at the last posts page of each member was done manually.

Edit: By the way... on first tab in google sheet i still have a wrong id in the first link.

FWIW, they say above that they don't use a bot for the counting.  I'm pretty sure it's human judgment here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: