Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS  (Read 15479 times)
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1823
Merit: 2793

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 04:02:30 PM

It would certainly be nice to see a signed message. It seems like you are cutting out a portion of your "hunters" by not posting a signed message proving you control the funds.

AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:07:20 PM

It would certainly be nice to see a signed message. It seems like you are cutting out a portion of your "hunters" by not posting a signed message proving you control the funds.

Just message me with proof of RELEVANT information holding and from there we can talk. We don't feed trolls/morbo/curiosity nor lose time over any lurker saying "show me yours!!"

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:09:24 PM

Just message me with proof of RELEVANT information holding and from there we can talk. We don't feed trolls/morbo/curiosity nor lose time over any lurker saying "show me yours!!"

Maybe if you will sign a message I'm sure we will start to "believe" you and maybe also help you. Good luck.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1823
Merit: 2793

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 04:23:20 PM

In the same breath, your saying "show me your information!" without wanting to show proof first either. You had posted information that you have already received from other members, have none of them asked for verification?   You've lost more time responding on why NOT to post a signed message then it probably would have taken you to get the controller of the account to give you a signed message. It might be worth the time if you believe posting a signed message would get you more attention, and I believe it would.

Besides all of that, I think FC will show back up, assuming he isn't locked up or dead. I stayed away from AMHASH, as well as most cloud mining services, but never had any bad feelings about FriedCat himself. Just a personal opinion.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:26:25 PM

I've decided to offer my own service to compete with AirWolf. Here's the credentials for my expert team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:53:19 PM

Also i might add, for all those weaklings sustaining the wishful thinking that this Chinese scammers known as AMHASH are going to honor their compromise, i challenge you to a test:

Go to your wife, girlfriend, mother or whatever female close to you and explain that you put some money into an investment company and that after 3 weeks of waiting, they give you nothing, they have changed the story 3 times and that know they say that someone that goes by the name of Fried Cat is the one responsible and even believed to be kidnapped or dead, and that when that guy returns they will give you your money back. You gave your money to them, but now they say the cat took it. And you believe them.

Also tell them that you honestly believe that the guy named Fried Cat will return, maybe even raising from the grave or even escaping their captors with the sole purpose of honoring his compromises to you, and when they ask you if you know him personally, tell them that you don't.

Tell them that and see what they have to say to you...

Your mother will tell you that you were always the most weak and gullible.
Your girlfriend will smirk at you and hang the phone.
Your wife will tell you to be a man and will secretly start looking for a real one anywhere else.

And in every case they will tell you to stand your ground, fight for what is yours and that only pussies get stolen and do nothing about it.

Do that test and then come back here and keep defending the indefensible.

I told my girlfriend the whole story, she knows i am invested in AM & own shares in AMhash and quite a large amount, direct and on havelock, selling high and buying low has worked in my favor though, with AMhash anyway, not AM1 Smiley

What did your mother and female loved ones say when you told them? did your mother call you weak and gullible? Is your partner currently looking for a real man else where?

No, because i behave like real men do, and three times now, but for you, that is how is going to be, sooner or later.

Better check your girlfriend's cell phone Wink

You mean threaten people who you invested with, their families, and friends because of a lack of communication?

And this?

This is an insult, fight back here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974893.0

JOIN THE HUNT

Whatever.

By the way, when I first saw your name, I thought of this: 

Makes sense...

boyohi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:11:51 PM

I also like to see a signed message. I can claim I own https://blockchain.info/address/12dLDw8MyZb4aS5WRCsNFXQFtRdHD2C3uf but do I really? No one will know until I sign it.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:14:54 PM

I think he (and his group) doesn't own that bitcoin address (15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh) so he can't sign a bitcoin messagge from it.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:36:20 PM

Poodles often bark loudly as well.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
FastByte33

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:43:14 PM

not sure what you guys are complaining about.
he is just trying to help getting money back by locating person responsible.

what is worst case that can happen to you? Nothing.
what is the best case? you get your investment back.

let say, you have information that no one knows. what are you going to do with it?
go the Chinese officials? get you own hunt going? or just nothing?

at least he is trying to get the person(s) responsible so all investors can benefit.
whether what he claims true or not, it don't matter if you are not taking any actions with information you have.

no point on barking at ourselves, when we all know what we want.

'GET OUR INVESTMENT BACK'

if you don't want to chip in, stay neutral. if you do, help out.
no need additional noise to what we are dealing with.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:00:34 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 08:22:31 PM by wpalczynski

Dude, you probably don't even have 10 Bitcoins to your name and are trying to scam people who already possibly lost money.  This is bad karma that will bite you in the ass one day.  Better reply quick because your mom will want to use the computer soon and you will be done for the day,.

News about the signed message ? We are waiting for a simple message from this bitcoin address : 15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh

Thanks.

No, we have decided not the feed the trolls, we will not act based on your demands. If anyone wants proof of money holding, first will have to show proof of information holding.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:38:15 PM

let say, you have information that no one knows. what are you going to do with it?

at least he is trying to get the person(s) responsible so all investors can benefit.
whether what he claims true or not, it don't matter if you are not taking any actions with information you have.

Well put, and thanks for the very useful data, When we succeed in getting the money back, you will be on board

But i also want to call to attention that Puppet, who i consider mostly responsible for endorsing AMHASH publicly and also Mabsark, Mr.Teal, Raskul, Investor Respect and others that now oppose to hunt for information about AMHASH were instrumental in getting the same info i am looking for when PBmining went down, so instrumental that i didn't had to offer a reward and i even tipped Puppet for the information he got out.

So, Puppet, Mabsark, Mr.Teal, Raskul, Investor Respect, and all the others: IF YOU HAVE A SHRED OF DECENCY DO THE SAME IN THIS CASE. You are ETHICALLY BIND TO SO DO AS PER YOUR PAST ACTIONS, i.e.:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.msg9790674#msg9790674
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418183.msg9772098#msg9772098

If not, you will have demonstrated that you sided with AMHASH all the way against others like PBmining and WE WILL SERIOUSLY CONSIDER treating you as ACCOMPLICES and therefore, legitimate targets to be hunted.

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:34:56 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 10:00:57 PM by CanaryInTheMine

Well put, and thanks for the very useful data, When we succeed in getting the money back, you will be on board

But i also want to call to attention that Puppet, who i consider mostly responsible for endorsing AMHASH publicly and also Mabsark, Mr.Teal, Raskul, Investor Respect and others that now oppose to hunt for information about AMHASH were instrumental in getting the same info i am looking for when PBmining went down, so instrumental that i didn't had to offer a reward and i even tipped Puppet for the information he got out.

So, Puppet, Mabsark, Mr.Teal, Raskul, Investor Respect, and all the others: IF YOU HAVE A SHRED OF DECENCY DO THE SAME IN THIS CASE. You are ETHICALLY BIND TO SO DO AS PER YOUR PAST ACTIONS, i.e.:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.msg9790674#msg9790674
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418183.msg9772098#msg9772098

If not, you will have demonstrated that you sided with AMHASH all the way against others like PBmining and WE WILL SERIOUSLY CONSIDER treating you as ACCOMPLICES and therefore, legitimate targets to be hunted.

what's opposed is threats and scamming.  you have threatened physical harm.  right now, until you sign a message from that address, it appears that you are also trying to scam by taking advantage of this situation.

so, sign the message or get the fuck outta here.  

P.S. I know that sometimes secured wallets are not easily accessible to sign a message, so to be fair and afford you due process, please sign a message from that address in the next 3 days.  after that, you will be accused of being a scammer unless proven otherwise thereafter.
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:42:52 PM

what's opposed in threats and scamming.  you have threatened physical harm.  right now, until you sign a message from that address, it appears that you are also trying to scam by taking advantage of this situation.

P.S. I know that sometimes secured wallets are not easily accessible to sign a message, so to be fair and afford you due process, please sign a message from that address in the next 3 days.  after that, you will be accused of being a scammer unless proven otherwise thereafter.

I don't think anyone will ever take him seriously.  He has been so successful recovering funds from scammers in the past that he has to bring his success up in every post and threaten physical harm in every post. 

Everyone knows that the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

If someone was to physically retaliate against an alleged scammer I'm sure they wouldn't be posting about it in a public forum.

abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:46:07 PM

what's opposed in threats and scamming.  you have threatened physical harm.  right now, until you sign a message from that address, it appears that you are also trying to scam by taking advantage of this situation.

P.S. I know that sometimes secured wallets are not easily accessible to sign a message, so to be fair and afford you due process, please sign a message from that address in the next 3 days.  after that, you will be accused of being a scammer unless proven otherwise thereafter.

I don't think anyone will ever take him seriously.  He has been so successful recovering funds from scammers in the past that he has to bring his success up in every post and threaten physical harm in every post. 

Everyone knows that the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

If someone was to physically retaliate against an alleged scammer I'm sure they wouldn't be posting about it in a public forum.

Yes of course he doesn't own the address and the bitcoin, I am also interested to see a signed message. Can you sign one ?
atomicchaos

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:46:28 PM

I'm doubtful he's scamming and I believe he owns the ~150TH, but the approach he is taking is foolish. Public threats are seldom wise, it's best to talk softly and carry a big stick.

Usually, when people broadcast threats, they are just empty hope. Maybe he just has a unique personality and he can indeed fully back what he states, but actions always speak louder than words. I applaud anyone that goes after scammers, and while my pursuit of scammers are always upon legal methods, I imagine there are many places that this approach would not work.

Putting the threats in a public forum is simply a smoking gun though, and doesn't have much of a benefit for anyone.

wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:50:30 PM

.... Maybe he just has a unique personality .......

Maybe he has a touch of asperger syndrome.

atomicchaos

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:54:49 PM

.... Maybe he just has a unique personality .......

Maybe he has a touch of asperger syndrome.

Could he be Putin? Wink

Infernomelon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:09:31 PM

Yo I am all over this
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:19:16 PM

Ok, some results now, thanks to some members, man enough to not accept scamming without a fight:

This is what i got on 'rockxie' head of Rockminer, by his own words, responsible for AMHASH:

His real name is 'Xie Jian' (谢坚) born 9/29/1983 from Hunan Zhuzhou Liling.
according to sources below, he is back at Liling.
one of his family member name seems to be 'Shi Xie'

sources:
http://chuansong.me/n/796405
http://lilinghuayi.i.sohu.com/profile/index.htm

last known work place is 'Liling Huayi Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.'
last known contact number: +86-0733-3259123, +96-0733-3256123, +15115304800

sources:
http://huayi123co.cn.china.cn/contact-information/
http://huayi123123.me.1688.com/

The HUNT CONTINUES, next step is to verify family member status and get info to contact, also contact companies listed and/or collaborators for more data.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: