Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:51:13 AM

Thanks for this, couldn't have said it better!

Regards

Goldmaxx

I can lurk no longer in this thread. To this post, I must reply.

WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT KIND OF PERSONALITY THE DEV HAS??

He doesn't like your 10 yrs experience. That doesn't matter. It's more likely he wants someone with this fancy network programming experience anyway, which is unlikely that you have.

Lots of talented people are painfully arrogant. You know why? Because everyone they interact with is technically incompetent by their standards and it gets a little frustrating.

If anyone sells because John Connor doesn't make a good guest at a dinner party, then they deserve to lose any and all money they lose. And they probably lose it on a regular basis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Telescopium

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Diamond good coin

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:50:22 PM

Vanilla, Vanilla, I feel like the air smells burnt vanilla and frightened hamsters  Grin

daijinjia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 12:51:26 PM

Why new thread?
Good post to you one
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 01:26:13 PM

I sort of appear like a bad guy in this thread, so I guess it's OK to try to "put me in place".

WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT KIND OF PERSONALITY THE DEV HAS??

As I said earlier, good skills often come with a bad personality. Look at me, for example Cheesy . I acknowledge that and it was the only reason why I took my time to investigate what Vanillacoin really was. A scammer would not act like a dickhead but instead would try to lure as many people into his scam as possible. Did John Connor act like that? Hell no. He acts like a prick. So from here I deduced that his coin must be so good --- if he can afford to behave like that he's probably not a scammer. So to answer your burst of anger --- yes people actually care about the personality of the dev and it is a wise thing to do so. You, on the other hand, seem a bit naive. Personality betrays a lot about a person's intentions and this shit is all about money here. Who wants to lose money to another scammer? Not me.

Hyena, you act like a hyena.

You lied in everything you said since you started writing here...

You ... the pro master, with big ego, and big knowledge, said to yourself... "john connor hiring 10 years coder like me? the motherfucker coder hyena of the universe?Huh" lets see how much he will pay me?

And you found another ego master of the universe, more motherfucker than you... which discarded you in few seconds... And you are angry now?  Cheesy

hahahah mate! all of this conversation is so funny, is like a kiddie conversation with lies, biggest cocks, etc...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm glad you find it funny because to make fun is one of my intentions. Those who get it will get it. Others will just think that I'm the bad guy. I didn't lie though. I was just not telling everything in the very beginning. There's a difference between outright lying and not telling the whole truth Cheesy

Huh, well truth will set you free, but...
... if you are employed as good coder or team leader than you should know what salary is about but the way you act here no matter what your coding skills are and experience is I wouldnt give you the job not even if you would accept to get paid in your future value of BTC. Strategy "I'll FUD you to death" unless you hire me is not the way to go Sherlock.

What the hell are you talking about? Who am I FUDding to death? I briefly investigated what Vanillacoin is because John Connor's shitty attitude made me think that it could be something good. I found some FUD about it so I posted it to ask the cult's opinion. Of course the cult explained the matter as expected but nevertheless explained it well. As a result, I am investing into Vanillacoin.

The "I wouldnt give you the job" part is kind of childish from you. Who cares about you, you're just some random dude trying to defend his cult leader. Do you even employ people? Do you understand that different countries have very different salaries? I know damn well what salaries local companies and organizations are willing to pay to good programmers but I know a little about the salaries in the bitcoin space where devs work from different countries.

Perhaps John wants to pay in Vanillacoins? I don't know that because he never told me it. I asked about the salary right away and I asked who is going to finance it. Later I discovered that John himself was the angel investor of Vanillacoin  Roll Eyes  Grin I wouldn't wonder if he expects to pay in premined vanillacoins. So as you can see, it's not all black and white, as usually. I'm still a bit sceptical about Vanillacoin.

Why is he hiring anyway? Maybe he wants to disappear and is looking for a replacement? Maybe he is hiring but does not intend to actually hire anyone? Just like I was sending the CV but was not intending to get hired Cheesy . Perhaps this is all a marketing stunt? He obviously wants a guy with established reputation. It means it's more about marketing than it is about finding a good coder. Marketing sure wouldn't hurt Vanillacoin at the moment Cheesy but is it the most optimal way? If his coin is so good, I would rather have some paid articles published about it.

Anyway, I like the guy who said that this conversation is like boys comparing their dicks Cheesy It's exactly how it always looks like if you have a debate about someone getting his job application rejected and he's still insisting that he should have been hired. Who gives a shit? Why did I even bring this up? To virtually lick the wounds of my ego? Cheesy It definitely looks like that in retrospective. Whatever the truth is, the excuse for me was to tell you my story so that other lurkers with similar faith could potentially find some relief from here.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:10:16 PM

What the hell are you talking about? Who am I FUDding to death?

This is the sentence you start with and just a few lines later:

Grin I wouldn't wonder if he expects to pay in premined vanillacoins. So as you can see, it's not all black and white, as usually. I'm still a bit sceptical about Vanillacoin.

John has been constantly buying. There was never a premine, and you pretty much validate any fud accusation you recieved in the same response.

Why is he hiring anyway? Maybe he wants to disappear and is looking for a replacement? Maybe he is hiring but does not intend to actually hire anyone?

You got rejected and continue to fud afterwards, the motive is way too obvious and clear.

Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:10:59 PM

As a result, I am investing into Vanillacoin.

Well, then Let me be the first to say ; Welcome! Smiley
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:12:19 PM

Please don't quote that whole paragraph, it's way 2 troll.

redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:29:04 PM

How much you want to invest Hyena?

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:36:33 PM

You got rejected and continue to fud afterwards, the motive is way too obvious and clear.

Well if that's your definition of FUD. God you're a sensitive guy to criticism. You cannot even distinguish between genuine FUD and healthy scepticism. You know, I hate projects whose cult gets all on their toes at the sight of any threat. If Vanillacoin is the real deal then it can take the pressure and not break.

Quote from: Terence Mckenna - The message
You don't have to pussy foot around the real thing.

So fuck you, traumschiff, you just keep asking for a fight no matter what.

How much you want to invest Hyena?

I bought 5000 vanillacoins last night and I have buy orders for another 5000. Yes it's not much but considering the situation in this thread and with the dev I am simply not willing to lose more than 1 bitcoin in this project right now. The community and the dev just hasn't shown themselves from the bright side so far. The fact that I remain positively neutral to vanillacoin at this moment is already a significant achievement.

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:44:47 PM

The fact that I remain positively neutral to vanillacoin at this moment is already a significant achievement.

You got an interesting emotional scale if the comments so far were on the positive/neutral side.

Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:23:57 PM

The fact that I remain positively neutral to vanillacoin at this moment is already a significant achievement.

You got an interesting emotional scale if the comments so far were on the positive/neutral side.

The problem right here is that you take my words too literally which exposes your unconfidence and generates pointless drama. How would anyone of us really know if John has any unfair premine? And even when that turns out to be the case, what's so bad about it? It's a possibility and it doesn't immediately mean that this coin is foul and should be abandoned. Satoshi has an enormous premine. Didn't stop Bitcoin from succeeding. What worries me is the fact that you get so damn hostile immediately when encountered with something that threatens vanillacoin's reputation. Why? Are you so insecure? If you were confident about the coin you wouldn't try to defend it so hard. On the other hand, if you really are sensitive to criticism then why on Earth do you and your beloved dev act like assholes on newcomers? Does not compute. It's almost as if you were asking for it.

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:30:12 PM

The problem right here is that you take my words too literally which exposes your unconfidence and generates pointless drama. How would anyone of us really know if John has any unfair premine? And even when that turns out to be the case, what's so bad about it? It's a possibility and it doesn't immediately mean that this coin is foul and should be abandoned. Satoshi has an enormous premine. Didn't stop Bitcoin from succeeding. What worries me is the fact that you get so damn hostile immediately when encountered with something that threatens vanillacoin's reputation. Why? Are you so insecure? If you were confident about the coin you wouldn't try to defend it so hard. On the other hand, if you really are sensitive to criticism then why on Earth do you and your beloved dev act like assholes on newcomers? Does not compute. It's almost as if you were asking for it.

Problem isn't that I'm taking things literally, the problem is that you are not clear what the word premine means. John can't own a premine because the coin was publicly launched with mining software built in to the wallet at start and the blockchain is public, block rewards being known.

I am not insecure, my problem is the following:

1) either you don't know what a premine means and just keep throwing in random words
2) you know what it means and you simply chose trolling

I am not being hostile or negative towards anyone who isn't openly trolling or bullshitting. Keep insulting as an act of defense instead of thinking 2x before you post.

Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:40:43 PM

Problem isn't that I'm taking things literally, the problem is that you are not clear what the word premine means. John can't own a premine because the coin was publicly launched with mining software built in to the wallet at start and the blockchain is public, block rewards being known.

I am not insecure, my problem is the following:

1) either you don't know what a premine means and just keep throwing in random words
2) you know what it means and you simply chose trolling

I am not being hostile or negative towards anyone who isn't openly trolling or bullshitting. Keep insulting as an act of defense instead of thinking 2x before you post.

Yes, I deliberately just threw in accusations without any basis whatsoever. It should have been so obvious that you wouldn't have even bothered to answer. "dev premine" is simply so common form of accusation towards a new coin that it has become a meme. It is not meant to be taken seriously any more, ever! I guess I was unintentionally trolling then, because I don't think Internet should be an overly serious place. And no, I don't think 2x before I post. In fact, I enjoy posting anything I feel like posting.

YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:45:18 PM

I sort of appear like a bad guy in this thread, so I guess it's OK to try to "put me in place".

Huh, well truth will set you free, but...
... if you are employed as good coder or team leader than you should know what salary is about but the way you act here no matter what your coding skills are and experience is I wouldnt give you the job not even if you would accept to get paid in your future value of BTC. Strategy "I'll FUD you to death" unless you hire me is not the way to go Sherlock.

What the hell are you talking about?
I'm talking about you FUDing this thread. I'm talking about your walls of text. I'm talking about your rudeness... and whatever you found about john-connor or Vanilla don't you think that we allready know all and much more.

The "I wouldnt give you the job" part is kind of childish from you. Who cares about you, you're just some random dude trying to defend his cult leader. Do you even employ people? Do you understand that different countries have very different salaries? I know damn well what salaries local companies and organizations are willing to pay to good programmers but I know a little about the salaries in the bitcoin space where devs work from different countries.

Ok, but I culdnt care less what you think because...
... obviously you don't care about no one except you, but yes, I'm not important
... your "Me, me, me... me, myself and I" atitude show you have some serious issues
... I'm, as you say, old fuck, who used to code years ago and yes in real life I employ.

BLA BLA BLA, Fear Uncertainty, Doubts, Concerns

I know you dont care but you should realy quit coding as well as anticipating future BTC value and try to find some job in entertainment industry...
... some talk show or something.
BR
YAdaminer aka Old Fuck
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 04:23:23 PM

BLA BLA BLA Old man ranting and raving about younger generation.

I should quit coding? Don't make me laugh. I wrote my first program at the age of 5 and I made my first video game at the age of 12. I have born to be a programmer. Get over with your second mid life crisis, you old fart. It's way too obvious. You're so old you can't even communicate with younger people any more without getting pissed off. Go back to the old folks' home, grandpa. I bought shit load of bitcoins when they costed 4$ each. Of course I keep anticipating their value growing even higher. I'm already living good life thanks to it but if they continue to grow like that I can retire before 30.

What can I say, I'm a man of many talents. Of course I could do well in the entertainment industry, but it doesn't mean I have to do it. For some reason programming is what I enjoy the most. I gave you many chances to give me a proper welcome in this community and yet I can see only hostile reactions (except the poster who actually welcomed me here, he's a cool dude). I guess I'm in the context of shit and on a sinking boat.

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:30:17 PM

Cleaned the ANN up a bit, I may add some graphics later.

YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:16:07 PM

Arrogance, insults, bragging...
BLA BLA BLA ...
Me, myself and I
What did you expect red carpet?
But hey, please, tell us more about you.
It seems we didn't see all your multitalent skills yet.
Meanwhile try to grow up... kiddy Wink

hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:41:10 PM

Kindergarten  *facepalm*
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 05:59:14 PM

I should quit coding? Don't make me laugh. I wrote my first program at the age of 5 and I made my first video game at the age of 12. I have born to be a programmer. Get over with your second mid life crisis, you old fart. It's way too obvious. You're so old you can't even communicate with younger people any more without getting pissed off. Go back to the old folks' home, grandpa. I bought shit load of bitcoins when they costed 4$ each. Of course I keep anticipating their value growing even higher. I'm already living good life thanks to it but if they continue to grow like that I can retire before 30.

What can I say, I'm a man of many talents. Of course I could do well in the entertainment industry, but it doesn't mean I have to do it. For some reason programming is what I enjoy the most. I gave you many chances to give me a proper welcome in this community and yet I can see only hostile reactions (except the poster who actually welcomed me here, he's a cool dude). I guess I'm in the context of shit and on a sinking boat.

I just turned 50, and guess what. I also coded my first video game at 12 years old. Then another Galaxian type game at 15 in 6809 assembly on a TRS-80 Color Computer. I also coded on Apple II, IBM, Atari, and Commodore 64 and Amiga. At the time I was a top coder. My life took me in another direction and I don't code anymore. I could go back to coding if I wanted to, but I have no desire. Now computers are my hobby and I help people in real life.  All I can say to you is that when you are "an old fuck" at 40 or 50, you will look back on your life and say, "I was damn intelligent in my twenties, but a complete moron as far as wisdom and real world experience." Time passes faster than you think, and intelligence dwindles while wisdom increases. It is too bad that youth is wasted on the young, if elderly people had the health and intelligence of their younger selves and the acquired wisdom of their years, they would be the best people on the planet.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money