Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:12:06 AM

i see something is going to push price to moon till 0.002 dont be late  Grin
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:47:24 AM

https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/672327765337722880  Wink
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:08:37 AM

aaaand back down again, this trend of going down never stops.

Serious?
We aren't going down...every time we go up we end up at a higher floor.
Step by step...

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:53:40 AM

Serious?
We aren't going down...every time we go up we end up at a higher floor.
Step by step...

Right that goldamxx, every time we are going in right direction, like small steps..
SpringfieldM1A

Merit: 550

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:48:55 PM

-mouth diarrhea-

You are a pathetic loser and scammer. I urge everyone to look at this fucktards post history. He made a pseudo dev account for chips in order to dump on noobs.
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:11:39 PM

If RBF is implemented into BTC, I think VNL will be seen as the the true Holy Grail of crypto.

cant wait for us to become decoupled from BTC, it may become an anchor which we wont want to drag.

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:21:53 PM

You are a pathetic loser and scammer. I urge everyone to look at this fucktards post history. He made a pseudo dev account for chips in order to dump on noobs.

made me $, who's the fucktard now Wink you must be bored bro, or do you always troll through peoples history?

i dont uderstand what your issue is, its simple math, if the price was 16,000sat, and now its 11,000sat, then its decreasing.

11,000 is less than 16,000 by 5000sat or 37.037% difference.

dont get mad at me because you made a bad trade and brought at the top.

you mind telling me any coin that has risen in a straight line mr chips

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
bigfryguy

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:26:12 PM

anyone buying large amounts of VNL is going to drive the price up like that, the only way to buy at the lows is to keep your buy orders under 1 BTC....  we will see many spikes now that we are moving upwards in price again.  until we reach a point where 1 BTC is buying way less VNL.

I agree though, to accumulate in a smart way buy in slowly and not when price has jumped 50% in less than a day.

bigfryguy

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:37:24 PM

only P&D coins should be viewed with there price in direct correlation with BTC...  VNL dropped vs fiat from aug-beginning of november, but by very little if you exclude prices of the top and bottom day, but it has been on a rise since the first week of november.  Also remember during that time BTC has had an epic rise.

stop with all the word games and learn how to read a chart.

I do agree though 10k  or .0350 USD is the floor, but anyone trying to buy a large amount quickly will be unable to buy them at that price.

hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:42:46 PM

made me $, who's the fucktard now Wink you must be bored bro, or do you always troll through peoples history?

i dont uderstand what your issue is, its simple math, if the price was 16,000sat, and now its 11,000sat, then its decreasing.

vanillacoin, from may - aug

and from aug - current, solid decrease. 10k floor seems apparent.

ill buy when we dip to 10k again, i mean after all the only reason for the rise was because some twitter dude mentioned zeroconf - its all hype.

a market that rises due to hype, will fall just as fast to its original value before the hype.

Maybe it will dip to 10, maybe not and It doesn't really matter, because it won't stay that way for too long. This dude is a BIG, legit investor, if he decides to invest we will never see 10k again. Don't be upset that people don't give a f about your opinion. I would rather listen to an opinion of a guy who invests hundreds or thousands of bitcoins and knows the market than some scumbag who tries to scam people for 0.5 btc by taking over old shitcoins. Sorry, that's the truth.
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:52:14 PM

ill buy when we dip to 10k again, i mean after all the only reason for the rise was because some twitter dude mentioned zeroconf - its all hype.

a market that rises due to hype, will fall just as fast to its original value before the hype.

Maybe it will dip to 10, maybe not and It doesn't really matter, because it won't stay that way for too long. This dude is a BIG, legit investor, if he decides to invest we will never see 10k again. Don't be upset that people don't give a f about your opinion. I would rather listen to an opinion of a guy who invests hundreds or thousands of bitcoins and knows the market than some scumbag who tries to scam people for 0.5 btc by taking over old shitcoins. Sorry, that's the truth.

couldn't have said it better

its gonna be very difficult to buy large amount of coins now, youl get sells near 20k but they will get absorbed. dont expect 10k with updates coming this month and the next add a 0 to that 10k when news is out. and those with large hands will not have a problem selling later on as the coin is awesome and gonna be around long time. dont be surprised if you see this in the top 5

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
bigfryguy

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:07:08 PM

I agree.  we are running the tail end of easy accumulation.  If you think I am wrong please post sells at under 13k, I would love to be able to buy at these prices for a while longer.

looking very similar to how it did on June 4th

SpringfieldM1A

Merit: 550

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:16:21 PM

Lol I hold VNL since 2500sat so get lost scammer
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:25:50 PM

couldn't have said it better

its gonna be very difficult to buy large amount of coins now, youl get sells near 20k but they will get absorbed. dont expect 10k with updates coming this month and the next add a 0 to that 10k when news is out. and those with large hands will not have a problem selling later on as the coin is awesome and gonna be around long time. dont be surprised if you see this in the top 5

are you guys on meth? the investor never said anything about vanillacoin anything that implied that he was going to invest, he was talking about BITCOIN and ZEROCONF.

you guys are trippin. next thing there will be an icecream ad for vanilla icecream and you guys will all freak out and think its about vanillacoin, and buy it up to 20k again.

chill out.

Lol I hold VNL since 2500sat so get lost scammer

AHHAHA? and you diddnt sell at 50k? i can see why your mad now. its ok bro, cut your losses.

why would he say anything. would i tell you to buy something before i have bought.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:37:11 PM

AHHAHA? and you diddnt sell at 50k? i can see why your mad now. its ok bro, cut your losses.
why would he say anything. would i tell you to buy something before i have bought.

yeah but you guys are tripping major balls, he never said a word about vanillacoin.

not a single word about vanillacoin was muttered.

he was speaking about BITCOIN, and the possibility to adapt zero confirmation, a matter that has been going on long before vanillacoin even existed.

you guys freak over nothing, you have nothing to grab onto, so you base your trading off irrelevant fake hype.

how about some REAL development, which can be used in the real world NOW, then we may see an increase in price, a real one, not a quick pump and drop.

OMG I HERD OBAMA SAY "ZERO" OMG HE MUST BE BUYYIG INTO VANILLA QUICK BUY UP THE BOOOOOOOKS!

oi einstein what coin has zero confirmation, ermm let me think and who cares about this rise anyway the real rise is coming so better gear yourself up.

if obama mentions zero confirmation everyone would want to know what it is, they would first read the theory then who has it implemented looks like us then ofcourse we will get hyped. if bitcoin is thinking of implementing it there must be a reason which will make it good for the coin so vanilla has it already done so its got on over btc.

zero confirmation is one of things this coin is good not the only thing

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:42:04 PM

Actually it's bitcoin considering removing the ability to use 0 conf that is causing the hype.  If retailers and coin base can no longer do 0 conf trades while accepting the risk, bitcoin will be dead.  In fact the complications of transaction fees and miners may cause this problem either way.

THE ONLY COIN THAT HAS SOLVED THIS PROBLEM IS VNL.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:52:17 PM

He liked someone's post about vnl. It means that he just learned about it and likes the coin and the idea. No one said that he will invest.

https://twitter.com/bitcoin_dad/status/672138409935110144
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:04:38 PM

Actually it's bitcoin considering removing the ability to use 0 conf that is causing the hype.  If retailers and coin base can no longer do 0 conf trades while accepting the risk, bitcoin will be dead.  In fact the complications of transaction fees and miners may cause this problem either way.

ok so this "investor" is talking about bitcoin, not vanillacoin.

vanillacoin did not even enter his head.

vanilla holders logic: BUY UP DA BOOKS SOMEONE SED ZERO!!!!! MEANS THE WINKLEVOSS TWINS R INVESTING GOGOGO FOMOOOO!

Wow troll shooting from the hip without doing his own research...  how unusual is that.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:07:06 PM

ok so this "investor" is talking about bitcoin, not vanillacoin.

vanillacoin did not even enter his head.

vanilla holders logic: BUY UP DA BOOKS SOMEONE SED ZERO!!!!! MEANS THE WINKLEVOSS TWINS R INVESTING GOGOGO FOMOOOO!

Ok, let's clear it up. This "investor" is Roger Ver https://twitter.com/rogerkver right?

If so, then he personally invited John to his forum and made subforum for it, so he does know about Vanillacoin. https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/217/forum-bitcoin-com

https://forum.bitcoin.com/vanillacoin/

Stop trolling and do something positive in your life, except scamming people with shitcoins fake takeovers.

made me $, who's the fucktard now Wink

Obvious, isn't it? Keep it up.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:23:54 PM

You says price is decreasing and blablabla. But what about if one guy wants to buy for example 50.000 VNL in one day, obviusly it will buy and buy and buy, and the price from 10k or 11k will be rising, and some people as well will buy, after that... price will go down, because there is miners selling etc, and maybe it will go down.

But the "point of view" you are saying is completely wrong, your argument is "its decreasing" because you are stating the difference from  the top of a day, and the bottom of next day. But thats completely wrong.

If you doubt... please explain me how can one guy to buy a big amount. Did you saw the ask depth in polo? If i want to buy 15bitcoins of VNL, it'll rise the price until 24k satoshis, and OBVIUSLY it will go down after... But you can't say the price is decreasing.

It is simply the NORMAL flow of volume for a "dried ask depth level". There isn't so much coins to sell, and some people doesn't wants to put their buy orders and wait them filled. Some people wants to buy, and if they are watching for long time, they don't care if they buy at 12k satoshi 15k satoshi or 16k satoshi, they simply buy and move the coins out of the exchange...

Please don't manipulate with your daytrader attitude trying to scratch 1k-5k satoshis buying one day at 12k satoshi and selling at 16k next week, and wait 2 weeks more to buy again at 12k...

This attitude is fine for you, but if you have 3000$ 5000$ or more to invest in a real, authentic coin, you just buy BTCs, and go to VNL/BTC and buy VNL, thats enough for me, i don't want to scratch some satoshis... Take that in mind, there is lot  kind of investors. But you seems like a trader scratching some kind of profits, 50$? 100$?

For me the best is buy and  hold, and enjoy the life meanwhile im holding & increasing my  investment with VNL Super Peers, and 6-12 or 24 months later i realize my investment has more value.

Regards!

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: