Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:09:34 PM

no, no, please dont dump.
I mortgaged my house and use the money of school of my children to invest in vanillacoin.
Please dont destroy my life, my family

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:16:57 PM

dump, accumulate pump n dump all of these words a irrelevant here,

all that matters is this post developed by VNL-team

Current features that are observable:

-Only coin other than Bitcoin that only requires 1 confirmation on Poloniex.  You can test this by going here: https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnCurrencies and searching for minconf":1,"

-Only coin that has staking mobile wallets that allow you to move your wallet.dat to your PC from your Android and iOS wallets

-Only coin with near-instant 0-confirmation transactions that doesn't use master nodes.  You can receive node incentives if you have 10,000 in collateral, but collateral is not necessary to be a super peer.  You just need an open VNL port, a certain amount of uptime, and possibly a certain amount of bandwidth.

-Only coin that has encrypted connections and gives you a random port if you have no config.dat.  All your ISP will see is normal SSL traffic while monitoring your ports, which is unlike what happens with all other coins.  If you're using Bitcoin and your ISP monitors your ports, it will know you're using port 8333, which means it knows you're using Bitcoin.

-Only coin that automatically burns all tx fees, and they're not sent to a burn address either

More differences:

The code is entirely different.  John spent six months researching and a year writing the code just for the barebones part of the coin before the launch on December 23, 2014.

As LovSan said, VNL requires 1 confirmation on Poloniex and Dash requires 12.  You can check that here: https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnCurrencies
If you search for minconf":1," you'll see BTC and VNL are the only coins that require 1 confirmation on Poloniex.

Vanillacoin has a global transaction pool that is far more synchronized than Bitcoin's and Dash's.  This makes double spending far more difficult and basically impossible after 1 confirmation even without Zerotime.  Read this post by John: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977245.msg11579434#msg11579434

Vanillacoin has staking mobile wallets that allow you to move your wallet.dat to your PC from your Android and iOS clients.  Dash does not.

Vanillacoin automatically burns all tx fees, and they're not sent to a burn address either.  Dash does not.

Vanillacoin has encrypted connections and gives you a random port if you have no config.dat.  All your ISP will see is normal SSL traffic while monitoring your ports, which is unlike what happens with all other coins.  If you're using Dash and your ISP monitors your ports, it will know you're using port 29081, which means it will know you're using Dash.

With Vanillacoin, any client with an open TCP port, a certain amount of uptime, and maybe a certain amount of bandwidth, can be a super peer.  In order to receive node incentives you have to have 10000 VNL sent to the default address of the wallet in 1 transaction.  Masternodes work somewhat differently and you need to have 1000 DASH to be a masternode.

Vanillacoin connects clients over both TCP and UDP transport layers.  I believe Dash clients are only connected via TCP.
MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:33:57 PM

-Only coin other than Bitcoin that only requires 1 confirmation on Poloniex.  You can test this by going here: https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnCurrencies and searching for minconf":1,"

-Only coin that has staking mobile wallets that allow you to move your wallet.dat to your PC from your Android and iOS wallets

-Only coin with near-instant 0-confirmation transactions that doesn't use master nodes.  You can receive node incentives if you have 10,000 in collateral, but collateral is not necessary to be a super peer.  You just need an open VNL port, a certain amount of uptime, and possibly a certain amount of bandwidth.

-Only coin that has encrypted connections and gives you a random port if you have no config.dat.  All your ISP will see is normal SSL traffic while monitoring your ports, which is unlike what happens with all other coins.  If you're using Bitcoin and your ISP monitors your ports, it will know you're using port 8333, which means it knows you're using Bitcoin.

-Only coin that automatically burns all tx fees, and they're not sent to a burn address either

More differences:

The code is entirely different.  John spent six months researching and a year writing the code just for the barebones part of the coin before the launch on December 23, 2014.

As LovSan said, VNL requires 1 confirmation on Poloniex and Dash requires 12.  You can check that here: https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnCurrencies
If you search for minconf":1," you'll see BTC and VNL are the only coins that require 1 confirmation on Poloniex.

Vanillacoin has a global transaction pool that is far more synchronized than Bitcoin's and Dash's.  This makes double spending far more difficult and basically impossible after 1 confirmation even without Zerotime.  Read this post by John: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977245.msg11579434#msg11579434

Vanillacoin has staking mobile wallets that allow you to move your wallet.dat to your PC from your Android and iOS clients.  Dash does not.

Vanillacoin automatically burns all tx fees, and they're not sent to a burn address either.  Dash does not.

Vanillacoin has encrypted connections and gives you a random port if you have no config.dat.  All your ISP will see is normal SSL traffic while monitoring your ports, which is unlike what happens with all other coins.  If you're using Dash and your ISP monitors your ports, it will know you're using port 29081, which means it will know you're using Dash.

With Vanillacoin, any client with an open TCP port, a certain amount of uptime, and maybe a certain amount of bandwidth, can be a super peer.  In order to receive node incentives you have to have 10000 VNL sent to the default address of the wallet in 1 transaction.  Masternodes work somewhat differently and you need to have 1000 DASH to be a masternode.

Vanillacoin connects clients over both TCP and UDP transport layers.  I believe Dash clients are only connected via TCP.

ALL true but the problem is the huge inflation. Too many vanillas flood the market each day. Big problem. This will vanish in a year or so but for short term investors like I am, it is nothing but a PandD coin.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:44:49 PM

More differences:

ALL true but the problem is the huge inflation. Too many vanillas flood the market each day. Big problem. This will vanish in a year or so but for short term investors like I am, it is nothing but a PandD coin.

yes but for short term investors any coin is a pump n dump inc bitcoin. given price and charts and the upcoming darkpp which is not in 6 months only the block halving there will be a rise, not even the inflation will stop the rise that will come.

i just read through thread and saw the very own btc developers making a new alt so now there is need for something to replace btc, i can only wonder what will happen when this catches people attention .

darkpp is coming i think within a month it wont be where people start to buy on the day it releases there will be a steady rise before hand and then up. in regards to inflation i dont think its anything to worry about at these levels.

you keep saying high inflation it will end next year in july but you fail to mention the releases that will come prior to that. if your trying to tell me darkpp is not good enough to counter attack that inflation then all i can do is LOL. you can surely wait but state full details before coming to conclusions.

ATH will be higher than this year ATH its then il worry about inflation but with all this news coming out i have my finger on buy button

MonsterZeroPrice

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:51:37 PM

Is it possible to copy paste the zero time technology?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:02:20 PM

Is it possible to copy paste the zero time technology?

don't know but i think another coin could do it, but i've said it in the past its not only zero time technology here that is valuable. look at the list above its not only zero time but me personally im in it for darkpp but if you look at it at a whole its crazy.

like i said if darkpp was being released after high inflation period id be worried but not worried plus i like the style of the dev ninja no hype.

dev likes to shock us so would i sell just to hope to see 7k which i think incredibly difficult a 3k sats difference and risk being out, i think not. id rather be in when news is close to release which is now so make your mind up folks we seen before and before not alot coins get dumped below 10k its the 15-20k range so if i were to trade id trade there not at this price
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:19:56 PM

as the name "dark" is free, since they did the stupidity to switch to dash, vanilla could call darkplus ou darkchain

Many people love names like this to altcoins. Thousands of people dumped their dash when the name changed.
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:23:03 PM

as the name "dark" is free, since they did the stupidity to switch to dash, vanilla could call darkplus ou darkchain

Many people love names like this to altcoins. Thousands of people dumped their dash when the name changed.

would be funny if we changed our name to dark coin
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 02:24:57 PM

DarkVanilla ? Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:27:28 PM

DarkVanilla ? Wink

Why not Neapolitan so its got a bit of everything ? Cheesy
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:43:32 PM

DarkVanilla ? Wink

Vedarknilla would be on time Kiss

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:04:34 PM

From what I've observed I can tell you that there will be no name changing. It will stay as vanilla or vanilla pay etc. Otherwise why would John buy new domains with the word "vanilla"?
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:05:42 PM

From what I've observed I can tell you that there will be no name changing. It will stay as vanilla or vanilla pay etc. Otherwise why would John buy new domains with the word "vanilla"?

didnt john have it in his timeline that there will be rebranding

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
wasref

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:08:13 PM

what happen with the btc38 add?
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:20:35 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 03:49:41 PM by hughbt

didnt john have it in his timeline that there will be rebranding

He might simply change the logo or name to vanilla or vanilla pay etc. and you can say its rebranding. Despite that he will never agree to change the name to Dark - related to other coins or p&d stuff. However I think this coin needs DRK like pump, but it doesn't depend on a name.
MonsterZeroPrice

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:44:38 PM

DarkVanilla ? Wink

OCMINER, you pathetic loser. I know you for years now and you are allways involved if fast money can be made! Ghostcoin, craigscoin, pharmacoin, usbcoin, and many more.
Further this scamer lets people think the next big thing is on the way by seeting wrong hash rates at his pool.

You fool people for your own profit.
wasref

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:46:36 PM

DarkVanilla ? Wink

OCMINER, you pathetic loser. I know you for years now and you are allways involved if fast money can be made! Ghostcoin, craigscoin, pharmacoin, usbcoin, and many more.
Further this scamer lets people think the next big thing is on the way by seeting wrong hash rates at his pool.

i doubt that he is legit user and has legitpool used it many times.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:54:45 PM

DarkVanilla ? Wink

Oh Mr. MonsterZeroPrice if you know me for years, whats your real Identity then ?

I'm always involved if there's innovation made and I'm still hosting pools, yes, but I never ever faked anything on the pools, you can always check by the block explorers.

By seeing your writing style and your grammatical errors "scamer & seeting" I guess you are Osmiumcoin or at least a friend of him, are you still concerned about your ICO scam with Zeta2coin and we're getting private now ? Stop your bullshit, it's not only me that discloses your scams, look through your thread(s), several people notice your scams recently.

MonsterZeroPrice

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:06:48 PM

DarkVanilla ? Wink

Oh Mr. MonsterZeroPrice if you know me for years, whats your real Identity then ?

I'm always involved if there's innovation made and I'm still hosting pools, yes, but I never ever faked anything on the pools, you can always check by the block explorers.

By seeing your writing style and your grammatical errors "scamer & seeting" I guess you are Osmiumcoin or at least a friend of him, are you still concerned about your ICO scam with Zeta2coin and we're getting private now ? Stop your bullshit, it's not only me that discloses your scams, look through your thread(s), several people notice your scams recently.

I think we could agree on a refund for my losses due to your ugly misbehaviour.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 04:11:53 PM

DarkVanilla ? Wink

I think we could agree on a refund for my losses due to your ugly misbehaviour.

My ugly misbehaviour ? You mean by posting facts (truth) of other coins in the appropriate threads and therefore making "normal" people not buy this obvious dead/worthless clones because I've noticed they are from a certain "Dev" ? I don't think its my fault when you or someone bought some of these ICO's from any Exchange like Yobit or C-Cex .. Even if I would NOT posting your investment would be gone anyway as all those clones are dead after a few days, just check the old clones. You should talk to the "Dev" of those coins, not to me.

And this is totally Off-Topic here btw ...

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: