Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:09:37 PM

1. Is there a linkdin page or somewhere I can get a bio and other RL info from the dev?

No, he is anonymous.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fible1
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 04:15:24 PM

1. Is there a linkdin page or somewhere I can get a bio and other RL info from the dev?

Really? I notice a lot of people call him "John"?

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:18:06 PM

Really? I notice a lot of people call him "John"?

Pablo.

Cuz of his nickname JOHN-connor
fible1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 04:20:02 PM

Ahh, I see.

Well that's a bit of a turnoff. Anywho, already bought Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:08:36 PM

The dev is anon, but has a history of living up to his promises in the past year of leading Vanillacoin. He accomplished more code in less time (alone) than what DASH/XMR or most well known competitors did.

2. Do superpeers need to be hosted? I assume they need to be hosted due to the need for constant uptime/ if so, is their a service that can help me do this? I am not very technical but I will have my first 10k coins by the end of the day.

I host them from my home connection, but I usually don't have disconnects (1-2x/week max) and my Super Peer is working well enough. If you prefer a hosting service, you can try a VPS provider, there are cheap ones out there. A guide on the official Vanillacoin forums: https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/218/how-to-run-a-vnl-incentive-node-on-a-vps

You only need hosting if you plan to take part in the Node Incentive system though. http://vanillacoin.net/wiki/Technologies/Node%20Incentives.md

3. I have heard about Proof of Stake and have a general understanding of the concept, not sure how is works in practice though; I mean, do I just open my wallet and let my cash "stake" by itself? Does it even need to be open? Would it be better if I hosted it on a server? Etc.

Proof of Stake should be turned off on the machine hosting a super peer because it takes the 10k and stakes it, thus disrupting it's work. Else the Proof of Stake value is 0.7% yearly to secure the network and to give a bonus to holders for doing so. Proof of Stake happens on wallets that are open for a given time and hold any amount of coins, the first stake can take a longer time to achieve. (Paid) Hosting just for POS is probably not worth it with the current price levels if you are looking at it for an income. Vanillacoin's POS is very energy efficient so if you have a PC at home running for most of the time anyway, feel free to stake. Else we have a Beta Android and iOS wallet, I used to stake on my Android phone (before using the node incentives) and it took almost no battery power away from my daily use (around 1-5% maybe?).

Please feel free to ask if you don't find/see anything.

fible1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 05:43:15 PM

Does anyone have an XML script to import VNL price to google docs that they could share?

I've been trying to make one but I suck at it Smiley.

Thanks,
  Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 05:43:50 PM

John did say when the time is right and the coin is mature he will dox himself, and that he is a P2P and Crypto veteran of over 20 years. So I hope that helps Pablo.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

fible1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 05:45:22 PM

The dev is anon, but has a history of living up to his promises in the past year of leading Vanillacoin. He accomplished more code in less time (alone) than what DASH/XMR or most well known competitors did.

2. Do superpeers need to be hosted? I assume they need to be hosted due to the need for constant uptime/ if so, is their a service that can help me do this? I am not very technical but I will have my first 10k coins by the end of the day.

I host them from my home connection, but I usually don't have disconnects (1-2x/week max) and my Super Peer is working well enough. If you prefer a hosting service, you can try a VPS provider, there are cheap ones out there. A guide on the official Vanillacoin forums: https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/218/how-to-run-a-vnl-incentive-node-on-a-vps

You only need hosting if you plan to take part in the Node Incentive system though. http://vanillacoin.net/wiki/Technologies/Node%20Incentives.md

3. I have heard about Proof of Stake and have a general understanding of the concept, not sure how is works in practice though; I mean, do I just open my wallet and let my cash "stake" by itself? Does it even need to be open? Would it be better if I hosted it on a server? Etc.

Proof of Stake should be turned off on the machine hosting a super peer because it takes the 10k and stakes it, thus disrupting it's work. Else the Proof of Stake value is 0.7% yearly to secure the network and to give a bonus to holders for doing so. Proof of Stake happens on wallets that are open for a given time and hold any amount of coins, the first stake can take a longer time to achieve. (Paid) Hosting just for POS is probably not worth it with the current price levels if you are looking at it for an income. Vanillacoin's POS is very energy efficient so if you have a PC at home running for most of the time anyway, feel free to stake. Else we have a Beta Android and iOS wallet, I used to stake on my Android phone (before using the node incentives) and it took almost no battery power away from my daily use (around 1-5% maybe?).

Please feel free to ask if you don't find/see anything.

Thank you for your kind great, in depth reply; I think I'm done asking question, now I get to play with my new wallet Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:56:10 PM

An other happy VNL holder, it's that simple guys...
Now let this community grow :-)

Regards

Goldmaxx

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:31:48 PM

Potential uninvestor here!

Please tell me, why I should sell my Vanillacoins?

same as other,I'll buy you Wink

Also we are on momentum right now ,see on Coin market cap USD curve Smiley
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:37:44 PM

Answering point 2:

Im running 5 super peers, and getting around 60-120VNL each day (of course holding  Cheesy Cheesy)

If you are running the wallet 24/7 you will have more possibilites to take a "reward" now the rewards are 7.407vnl.

You need to get 10.000 vnls, and when you have into your wallet, sent a transaction to your own address of unique 10.000 (without zerotime)

after sending the 10k you must restart your wallet

after that you must go to your wallet data (where stores wallet.dat etc) and edit config.dat and disable proof of stake editing to "0" if not, when you stake, you'll lose the balance of 10.000 and stop node super peer.

You must check in config.dat the port, and open TCP & UDP

you can check you are super peer in the console doing "getincentiveinfo"

I hope don't forget anything.

Best Regards, and enjoy community,

I'd like to thank everyone for their helpful responses; I am actually buying my first coins on Polo right now and am eager to give the coin a try.

I still have some outstanding questions though:

Thanks,
   Pablo.

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
fible1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 07:07:48 PM

Answering point 2:

Im running 5 super peers, and getting around 60-120VNL each day (of course holding  Cheesy Cheesy)

If you are running the wallet 24/7 you will have more possibilites to take a "reward" now the rewards are 7.407vnl.

You need to get 10.000 vnls, and when you have into your wallet, sent a transaction to your own address of unique 10.000 (without zerotime)

after sending the 10k you must restart your wallet

after that you must go to your wallet data (where stores wallet.dat etc) and edit config.dat and disable proof of stake editing to "0" if not, when you stake, you'll lose the balance of 10.000 and stop node super peer.

You must check in config.dat the port, and open TCP & UDP

you can check you are super peer in the console doing "getincentiveinfo"

I hope don't forget anything.

Best Regards, and enjoy community,

I'd like to thank everyone for their helpful responses; I am actually buying my first coins on Polo right now and am eager to give the coin a try.

I still have some outstanding questions though:

Thanks,
   Pablo.

Most appreciated, very detailed. I did get more than 10K so I will take a look at doing this, however, due to low price per reward I think Ill just keep the coins in my wallet for now Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:57:32 PM

Feels like a good price for buying some vanilla

fible1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 12:53:26 AM

Hmmm,

I wasn't able to get the wallet running on Ubuntu, I don't have the technical chops; simplifying this process should aid adoption. I'll get it to run on Windows tom and go from there. First impressions are by and large positive   Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:56:21 AM

Hmmm,

I wasn't able to get the wallet running on Ubuntu, I don't have the technical chops; simplifying this process should aid adoption. I'll get it to run on Windows tom and go from there. First impressions are by and large positive   Smiley.

Pablo.

Easiest way to get it installed on Linux is to use Xcore's script.  You can find it @ https://github.com/xCoreDev/vanillacoin-scripts  .  You will find instructions on how to utilize the script there on the page.
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:00:17 AM

Feels like a good price for buying some vanilla
The USD price has hardly changed as it's still between 3 and 4 cents @ $0.031666 like it's been for the past month. The BTC price is irrelevant, at least to me since I do not invest in Bitcoin. Cool

Thank you for your support.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:06:44 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 01:22:49 AM by john-connor

John did say when the time is right and the coin is mature he will dox himself, and that he is a P2P and Crypto veteran of over 20 years. So I hope that helps Pablo.
This is a rumor. Besides it's too risky without regulation in place for crypto-currency developers, pools, etc. I have to support my family and I am working in a gray area. I am the biggest risk taker amongst all VNL investors @ 200K USD invested so far in it's development so there is no room for additional risk. Additionally I see this as no more than a publicity stunt. Not a single coin that DOX'd itself has made a positive difference. For Dash I feel it's making things worse for Evan and the coin as a whole. Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
fible1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 01:54:42 AM

Hmmm,

Pablo.

Easiest way to get it installed on Linux is to use Xcore's script.  You can find it @ https://github.com/xCoreDev/vanillacoin-scripts  .  You will find instructions on how to utilize the script there on the page.

Had already tried that, I couldn't get it to work. I'll just run it on windows tom Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:58:14 AM

Hmmm,

Pablo.

Had already tried that, I couldn't get it to work. I'll just run it on windows tom Smiley.

Pablo.

Okie dokie.  The windows build works fine.  If you change your mind and need help though come into the irc room.  The script is pretty easy and I'm sure with some assistance you could get it working.
fible1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 01:58:33 AM

This is a rumor. Besides it's too risky without regulation in place for crypto-currency developers, pools, etc. I have to support my family and I am working in a gray area. I am the biggest risk taker amongst all VNL investors @ 200K USD invested so far in it's development so there is no room for additional risk. Additionally I see this as no more than a publicity stunt. Not a single coin that DOX'd itself has made a positive difference. For Dash I feel it's making things worse for Evan and the coin as a whole. Cool

Hey John,
  Since I have you here, I have 2 quick questions:

1. Do you have a plan as to how you will add more devs and stuff to your team and in what time line? I understand you are doing the whole thing solo? That can't be easy to sustain.

2. Do you have a plan for financing further development? I'm not sure how it's currently done, is it donations? I think finding a way for developement to finance itself is really what will make or break a coin project long term.

Thanks for your time and for creating this awesome community.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: