Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:19:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
ActualUpsurge

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 12:55:16 PM

At the end of the day, from what i can see, this coin is nothing special.

So it randomizes ports? so your ISP doesn't know i make coin transactions? and if they do know? then what?

Making coin transactions isn't illegal. So why try to anonymise this, yet still have a public block explorer which shows all history of transactions?>

▲▼▼▲▼GlideSEC NXT investments www.glidesec.com▲▼▲▼
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:12:24 PM

So it randomizes ports? so your ISP doesn't know i make coin transactions? and if they do know? then what?

Making coin transactions isn't illegal. So why try to anonymise this, yet still have a public block explorer which shows all history of transactions?>

We don't intend to hype the coin, but there is a reason why poloniex went on and added VNL in the "early stages". The code has a lot of potential compared in it, it was built from ground up and isn't a clone of bitcoin. Read the whitepaper and ask someone to read the code for you.

We got lots of positive reviews from people who did.

traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:24:52 PM

Also I'll try to make an interview with john-connor soon so we can clear a few things up because for now it's a bit technical.

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:46:53 PM

I like it, I am buying on C-CEX and Poloniex. (easier than messing with my mining rigs)

Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:57:47 PM

C-cex wallet still under maintance till now Sad
ActualUpsurge

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 05:10:58 PM

C-cex wallet still under maintance till now Sad

Yup, id say there will be a dump once c-cex enables withdrawing, as most VNL was on that exchange first.

wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:14:48 PM

I have problem with coin

send poloniex 15 test and it work

send 5000 not work

split smaller some send work other not

three sends stuck  I start new blockchain still same  

where are coins?  say sending (0/3) 24 hour now

db.log show only PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery

how run recovery?

block explore show invalid key or address(Error Code: -5)   with fail send transact ID
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 05:17:27 PM

deskwallet  working or now?  I download from site  wallet  win7 64,  but he  is  not  working 
ivcelmik

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 05:21:24 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

block explore show invalid key or address(Error Code: -5)   with fail send transact ID

Same problem here i've send 1569 coins to Poloniex and nothing just sendig 0 confirmations what can i do?

Thx in advance
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:24:43 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

Same problem here i've send 1569 coins to Poloniex and nothing just sendig 0 confirmations what can i do?

Thx in advance

Come to IRC @ #vanillacoin, we can solve your problem. You will probably need a program called curl and a function called repairwallet.

ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 05:41:42 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

Thx in advance

Come to IRC @ #vanillacoin, we can solve your problem. You will probably need a program called curl and a function called repairwallet.

Can u help me please on Irc everyone talks and..
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:44:23 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

Thx in advance

Install cURL (download link is in the ANN), run cURL while running the wallet. Open cmd and copy the following if your on windows: curl.exe --user user --data-binary "{\"jsonrpc\": \"1.0\", \"id\":\"123\", \"method\": \"repairwallet\", \"params\": [] }" -H "content-type: text/plain;" http://127.0.0.1:9195/

cURL doesn't have to be in the same folder.

wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:27:37 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

Thx in advance

Install cURL (download link is in the ANN), run cURL while running the wallet. Open cmd and copy the following if your on windows: curl.exe --user user --data-binary "{\"jsonrpc\": \"1.0\", \"id\":\"123\", \"method\": \"repairwallet\", \"params\": [] }" -H "content-type: text/plain;" http://127.0.0.1:9195/

works

much thanks
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:34:07 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

Thx in advance

works

much thanks

I'm happy that we could solve the problem Smiley Next updated will have similar commands implemented into the wallet in case of anything happens. Follow the news/ANN and please join us on IRC for any help needed (of course you can ask here also).

ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 06:57:43 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

Thx in advance

works

much thanks

I'm happy that we could solve the problem Smiley Next updated will have similar commands implemented into the wallet in case of anything happens. Follow the news/ANN and please join us on IRC for any help needed (of course you can ask here also).

For me still not working i've send another 1557 coins and looks like sending but the transaction eith 1569 not sending
ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 07:02:38 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

Thx in advance

works

much thanks

For me still not working i've send another 1557 coins and looks like sending but the transaction eith 1569 not sending

and a picture https://i.imgur.com/ATSRvXP.png
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:05:56 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

Thx in advance

works

much thanks

You did the repairwallet with cURL?

ivcelmik

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 07:10:59 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

Thx in advance

works

much thanks

Shelli run it again or what can i do?
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:17:30 PM

I have problem with coin

send 5000 not work

how run recovery?

Thx in advance

works

much thanks

Shelli run it again or what can i do?

Maybe restart your wallet and run it again, also you can try checkwallet instead of repairwallet. If that doesn't help either please come on IRC and feel free to ask.

John-connor is atm with his family, he will come back around tomorrow and the next update will implement an erase transaction function into the wallet, so waiting for that may be the worst case scenario. No coins are lost, I assure you that, it's simply a bug in the client atm.

ActualUpsurge

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 09:57:35 AM

vanilla doing well!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: