Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:53:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 03:26:17 PM

I wonder if Leroy is going to get caught up in all this ISIS crap happening in the Philippines now...

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/24/duterte-says-spare-no-one-islamic-state-beheads-police-chief-stages-mass-prison-break/

Dear President of the Philippines,

Leroy Fodor is using his RateCoin to fund ISIS, that is why its exchange rate has increased several fold of late.

When you catch him, can you please do the crypto community a favor and torture him first prior to cutting off his head with a dull knife? Thank you.

If by "torture" you mean force him post on Bitcointalk in an unmoderated thread - I'm all for it.

For all his faults Leroy was highly entertaining whenever he opened his virtual mouth. Like when he schooled Kano on pool mining or claimed he can hack any Bitcoin address.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

I wonder if Leroy is going to get caught up in all this ISIS crap happening in the Philippines now...

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/24/duterte-says-spare-no-one-islamic-state-beheads-police-chief-stages-mass-prison-break/

Dear President of the Philippines,

Leroy Fodor is using his RateCoin to fund ISIS, that is why its exchange rate has increased several fold of late.

When you catch him, can you please do the crypto community a favor and torture him first prior to cutting off his head with a dull knife? Thank you.

If by "torture" you mean force him post on Bitcointalk in an unmoderated thread - I'm all for it.

For all his faults Leroy was highly entertaining whenever he opened his virtual mouth. Like when he schooled Kano on pool mining or claimed he can hack any Bitcoin address.

That was a classic!

Leroy Fodor: (paraphrased, but damn near verbatim) I won't published bitcoin wallet addresses or any crypto addresses because by doing such they can be hacked. That is why we here at StakeMiners keep all our records offline stored over 100 miles away. We do all our accounting by hand.

Translated: Every day Leroy Fodor jumps into in car and travels 200 miles so to fetch them secure records, returning to his office in the tallest building in Davao City next to McDonalds where he uses the free wi-fi so to conduct private business on the Internet.

And this is why Chantha Owen Lueung considers Leroy Fodor a god, opting to never distance himself from Leroy's sweet-tasting dick, with Michael Zinck's pee pee on standby if Leroy's on the road outta pocket.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:50:28 AM

I was thinking of him lately wondering if he was still at it..
Knowing he was but, maybe just hiding / laying low.
So i came and i LOL'd ..thanks for the Fodor updates guys.

Some of these clowns may be worth having around for amusements sake.

And he lost that much BTC ?
Or is that a figure (in fairness to him) that included other users funds pulled out ?

And what of Michael Wilterdink ? (Terrik) Chairman of Stakeminers i believe.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:58:33 AM

I was thinking of him lately wondering if he was still at it..
Knowing he was but, maybe just hiding / laying low.
So i came and i LOL'd ..thanks for the Fodor updates guys.

Some of these clowns may be worth having around for amusements sake.

And he lost that much BTC ?
Or is that a figure (in fairness to him) that included other users funds pulled out ?

And what of Michael Wilterdink ? (Terrik) Chairman of Stakeminers i believe.

Lost them exactly how we told them he would. turned them into POS coins (both acronyms apply) and watched the price of btc go up while no one cared about ratecoin or any of the other useless coins he was staking.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:10:29 AM

Lost them exactly how we told them he would. turned them into POS coins (both acronyms apply) and watched the price of btc go up while no one cared about ratecoin or any of the other useless coins he was staking.

And it looks like he may have gone full-retard by going all in on RateCoin.

What a maroon.

Even a gone-full-retard can find at least one person on the planet to have his dick sucked on a regular basis ...

https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:41:58 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:39:46 AM by Spoetnik

His persistent dedication to a horrible idea is astounding and a little impressive.
He just pushes on and on doubling down and digging a hole deeper & deeper.
But it is fun watching these clowns fail hard.. when it was predicted.

The picture above me mentions "Trolls"

Hmm reminds me of Cryptsy and them blaming "Trolls" for withdrawal problems.
And funny enough it was JShock who said that on Cryptsy chat speciifcally and then backed by Mullick and Horus.
And even more fucked up is last i heard of JShock from Cryptsy he was flogging RATECOIN on Facebook and now we see in that picture.. blame the trolls again.

Uhmm no.. blame you and your scammy ass stupid actions YOU take.

Need a scapegoat Fodor & friends ? Look in the mirror.

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:37:33 AM

Leroy Fodor has risen from the grave: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017624.0

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:35:58 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017657.0  Cry Cry Cry

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:34:05 AM

I just realized why Leroy Fodor has more cred than I do. He locks ALL his threads whereas I lock none. I'm such an idiot!

Bruno

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:05:04 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 04:04:42 AM by Gleb Gamow

This thread needs another bump so that newbies et al. don't get hooked by Leroy Fodor, cryptocurrency's number one serial liar as this thread duly demonstrates beyond doubt.

Bruno
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:42:10 AM

Curious has he closed the doors on Stakeminers yet ?
I refuse to visit any sites i do not trust well.
I don't click on links ever..
So i sure as hell won't be going to Stakeminers.com

And yeah i am starting to also suspect her may be Fodor (JollyGood) on the Cryptsy lawsuit topic also.
I don't know why.. just a hunch of sorts.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:41:31 AM

Curious has he closed the doors on Stakeminers yet ?
I refuse to visit any sites i do not trust well.
I don't click on links ever..
So i sure as hell won't be going to Stakeminers.com

And yeah i am starting to also suspect her may be Fodor (JollyGood) on the Cryptsy lawsuit topic also.
I don't know why.. just a hunch of sorts.

The doors are still open, albeit Leroy Fodor still owes 120 BTC to his initial Investards' investments, none of whom made a profit over the course of two years from the most profitable crypto thingy on the planet according to Leroy Fodor, with his partners Chantha Owen Lueung and Michael Zinck.

To be clear and to help Leroy Fodor as much as possible to get my scammy ass banned from this forum, all Leroy has to do is provide definitive proof of at least ONE solar cell and I'm outta here. Here's Leroy story about that solar array powering the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines circa 2012 before the fire started by jealous cock fighters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg14812736#msg14812736

Let's play Hunt the Solar Panels

First, let's orient Leroy Fodor's former Sari Sari building to show North et al.: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=682270891797019&set=a.391237460900365.95861.100000423434974&type=3&theater

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Davao+City,+Davao+del+Sur,+Philippines/@9.1368157,125.5590405,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x32f96d9f519e327f:0xb53a24589f79c573!8m2!3d7.190708!4d125.455341

Recent street view of the front of the building looking west (its front facing east): https://www.google.com/maps/@9.1368157,125.5590405,3a,75y,288.42h,67.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soYCymg7iN_eWMLAqfDKpUg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Gleaned from Leroy Fodor's Facebook page, the same building looking west:

South side of the building looking north:

North side of the building looking south:

Clearly, if solar panels existed they would've been laying flat on the west-sloping/facing tin roof since it's obviously that the panels weren't raised and angled south like all the experts state, with Leroy on record in stating that the solar array was indeed facing west gathering enough sunlight though all them trees to augment the public utility known for brownouts to power the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines at the time.

The following are pics of the building immediately after the fire taken circa December 2012. See if you can find any evidence of solar panels that were attached to the tin roof prior to and during the fire. Don't let the shade from the tall trees surrounding three sides of the building hamper your search, for if the honorable Leroy Fodor says the solar panels are in the rubble, then you bet your bottom satoshi that they're there.

Southwest corner - no solar panels seen:

South side of the building - no solar panels seen:

Inside the building at its northeast corner looking southwest - no solar panels seen:

East side of the building looking west - no solar panels seen:

This is the north wall of the Sari Sari where Leroy Fodor claimed the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines at the time was located. Note how Leroy and his skunk wife are trying to salvage what's left of the mining farm. Also, note still no solar panels seen.

Partial roof exposed of north side of building closest to the trees there to help shade the solar array from the sun's intense heat - no solar panels seen on the tin roof:

West wall showing roof tin panels bare of any structures whatsoever including solar panels - none seen:

East side of the building looking west - no solar panels seen:

The following (with commentary by me) is from Leroy Fodor trying in vain to explain away his reasoning for orienting the non-existing solar panel array so to power the non-existing largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines at the time.

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof. <Leroy Fodor B.B.A. with degree in hand forgot to use a question mark.>
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again <fuck Google Earth, for I have your pics, asshole>, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST <Hey, asshole, that HUGE OPEN FIELD is to the south>, yes open field to the West of the building <Again, huge open field to the south.>. See the north and the south? <Yes I do. Trees to the north, open field to the south.> Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees,<Again, NO trees to the south.> also right in front of the building coconut trees.<Correct, right in front of east side of the building are coconut trees blocking sun rays till about noon, ergo not a single watt of power could be produced if a single array was blocked by shade.> Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? <Again, there wasn't any trees, mango or otherwise, on the south side of your sorry-ass 12' X 12' Sari Sari.> Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, <Myriad grammatical errors aside from the college grad, nope I didn't see it or touch it, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night and learnt how to read NORTH on a map.> Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? <I concede that you got me on this point and that I, nor anybody else, should be listening to experts in any field, going about finding shit about stuff on their own as you've duly pointed out.> I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, <You're Goddamn right I don't like how you were able to steal the sun's rays via solar panels facing the wrong direction and in the shade.> and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors <and Ginger and Mary Ann> at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. <trying to break in my new shovel from ACE> Now thats not fair is it <I made the fucker cry  Cry>, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.<fucker's still crying>

Front of building: East (see the coconut trees?)
Back of the building: West (direction rot tin roof slants) (see the trees behind the building?)
North (see more trees?)
South, from the where the pic was taken (notice the absence of trees, just a grassy field?)

If this motherfuckin' can't even tell the truth as to where there were and weren't trees, how the fuck can he be trusted with other peoples' moneys unless, that is, you're a fuckin retard and that lying about the positions of trees have no bearing on whether or not one's a scammer or not.

The following is what else Leroy Fodor had to say about them non-existing solar panels: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137872.msg12010467#msg12010467

The miners were on the top floor farthest to the right, just as you walked in the door right next to the imaginary internet cafe you did not believe existed yet I proved otherwise. The solar panels were on the back side of the roof where there was no shade from the coconut trees. The fire was so hot it melted tin roofing so use your brain and figure what could have possibly happened to the solar panels and computers and GPUs. The power lines above the tin roofing even caught fire and the fire never actually hit those wires thats how hot the fire was. Stop acting like a child.

Flames so hot they melted the tin roofing. Note no evidence of melted tin roofing. Flames shot high in the sky and caught electric wires on fire, but the coconut tree leaves withstood the immense heat. Perhaps NASA is planning on using them leaves to protect the capsule going to Mars from the suns heat and radiation. Note that Leroy mentions the location of the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines. Did you see any evidence of miners in any pics of the fire's aftermath? Me neither. Then again, I'm just a lonely old man acting like a child getting my kicks on Route 66 while getting handsomely paid to fuck with Leroy Fodor. By whom, that's anybody's guess, but it was to be true since there's not a speck of evidence within this post proving Leroy Fodor to be a liar, let alone a serial liar. HAHAHA

Since I put so much time in this post, I will now reuse it every chance I get to stick it up the ass of ANYBODY who comes to Leroy's defense, including when Leroy posts, claiming he's not a liar.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:15:43 AM

2,363 posts and 279,583 views of this thread to date. No wonder Leroy Fodor has been shitting his pants of late. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:37:45 PM

I just want to go on the record here pointing out that after hiding for a year or so Leroy decided to pounce on Gleb Gamow and myself in retaliation mainly for this topic.

He was last defending Cryptsy until they closed doors and then he went into hiding.

So now he showed and started a beef with me over being a pedo on welfare..
And then with Gamow with his Youtube coin thing he started.

The sequence of how events occur matters.
It highlights the context of how things are playing out.

Leroy Fodor and Stakeminers is still a fraud but now he thinks he has something to sink his teeth into.
Problem is for him it doesn't matter if the Gamow and myself are evil monsters..
Stakeminers and Fodor will STILL be a scam regardless.  Cheesy

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:48:14 PM

I just want to go on the record here pointing out that after hiding for a year or so Leroy decided to pounce on Gleb Gamow and myself in retaliation mainly for this topic.

He was last defending Cryptsy until they closed doors and then he went into hiding.

So now he showed and started a beef with me over being a pedo on welfare..
And then with Gamow with his Youtube coin thing he started.

The sequence of how events occur matters.
It highlights the context of how things are playing out.

Leroy Fodor and Stakeminers is still a fraud but now he thinks he has something to sink his teeth into.
Problem is for him it doesn't matter if the Gamow and myself are evil monsters..
Stakeminers and Fodor will STILL be a scam regardless.  Cheesy

I predict that Leroy Fodor is next gonna accuse you of not being a real poet because your poems don't rhyme.  Tongue Tongue Tongue He's already successfully labeled me a scammer because I deleted some post that most likely was created by him, for there's no logical reason for me to delete such a mundane post when there's literally countless candidates ripe for deletion on my part. Seriously, that boy ain't right in the head.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:14:15 PM

A lot of people here have no idea what the trust system is or how it should be used.
They seem to think it is an attack tool to slander people you don't like.
For example..
Gamow and a bunch of others negged Leroy over the workings of his cloud mining scheme..
He in return negs people or accuses them of scamming because.. Gamow used a 1990's web site template and because he feels Gamow doesn't have enough experience to be involved in starting a coin.

Hey.. That guy over there looked at me funny.. Negged!
That other guy.. I don't like his shoes.. Negged!
Mark steals half a billion dollars.. Aw that's OK.. No big whoop.
Vern made off with 20 million.. Meh.. Maybe I'll neg him later..
Oh but that Spoetnik guy.. Well he's on welfare and damn he made a sensational Monero topic title.. Better line up to neg the shit out of him ASAP!

NEW FLASH:
This web site is bullshit.. Period.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 12:03:23 AM

A lot of people here have no idea what the trust system is or how it should be used.
They seem to think it is an attack tool to slander people you don't like.
For example..
Gamow and a bunch of others negged Leroy over the workings of his cloud mining scheme..
He in return negs people or accuses them of scamming because.. Gamow used a 1990's web site template and because he feels Gamow doesn't have enough experience to be involved in starting a coin.

Hey.. That guy over there looked at me funny.. Negged!
That other guy.. I don't like his shoes.. Negged!
Mark steals half a billion dollars.. Aw that's OK.. No big whoop.
Vern made off with 20 million.. Meh.. Maybe I'll neg him later..
Oh but that Spoetnik guy.. Well he's on welfare and damn he made a sensational Monero topic title.. Better line up to neg the shit out of him ASAP!

NEW FLASH:
This web site is bullshit.. Period.

Leroy Fodor has stated myriad times that some of his negs were by me using alts. I challenged him, theymos or anybody else on the planet to provide proof of such, whereupon theymos would have my permission to delete all of my 1,230+ user accounts on this USELESS forum if proven to be true. To date, the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor has yet to provide said proof that he so adamantly has espoused literally over the years. Like how fuckin hard is it to took at Leroy's negative trust and successfully connect just one of the authors to my scammy ass? Seriously, Leroy Fodor, rid this cancer, me - Bruno Kucinskas - from the crypto space or I promise you that I will have Investards lining up to hand over millions of their hard-earned money to me, and if you've read my post history, I'm already making plans on how to launder the money if you visit the Bitmixer thread.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

@PoeticJustice: Not sure if you're aware, bud, that not a single negative trust comment has ever been indexed by the search engines, e.g. Google, unless it was copy/pasted elsewhere. If you don't believe me, simply Google a short clause of any published trust rating and you'll see for yourself. I joke about this forum being USELESS, but that trust thingy is really useless, seen only if one is logged into this USELESS forum, thus I can't imagine how many people are gonna send me millions of dollars because they never read St Leroy Fodor's warning words depicted in my trust thingy. HAHAHA

Bruno

Katrina Fodor: Leroy, you know that the whole world now knows that you're a fuckin' liar, right?
Leroy Fodor: Not so loud. Little Leroy Jr. might hear you and tell [his] Grandma Fodor.
Katrina Fodor: Heard that! Hey, it's time for you pick up our daughter from her new street corner.
Leroy Fodor: Thanks, hun. I hope she made enough money so that we can eat tonight. Oh, and Little Leroy got an A on his homework from yesterday's home-school English assignment I've been helping him with. He's a excelent spilling, just like hes dad. Junior is the one who told me that 'creator' means somebody who creates something, which I then turned around and stuck it up Bruno's ass for misleading his marks, instructing his scammy ass that 'publisher' is the correct word.
Katrina Fodor: What's a mark?
Leroy Fodor: Hell if I know, but Bruno used it once and I'm thinkin' it means people with money or something like that.
Katrina Fodor: Go fetch our daughter and best pick up some BenGay®, for we're all out because our little girl has been using a lot of it by rubbing herself down there after a hard days work.
Leroy Fodor: I'll get two tubes so that I can use one as a lotion while you're at work and Junior's sleeping, if you know what I mean, jellybean.
Katrina Fodor: Good call! Make that three tubes, so when you're at the office and Junior's asleep ... HAHAHA
Leroy JR.: Make that four tubes because I've been noticing something strange happening down there when I watch the girls on the cartoon channel.
Leroy Fodor: He's a Fodor! Wait, are you the one who made the dog's butt bloody yesterday? Don't lie to me, son.
Leroy Jr.: No. And I'm not lying! I was with a cat. Daddy, I now know why you don't like cats. When are we going to Merica? I have seven pesos if that would help.
Leroy Fodor: You have seven pesos? Hey, we can put that money in StakeMiners, where at the end of the day we'll be rich like all the people I've helped around the world using my wonderful platform.
Slut Fodor: THANKS FOR PICKING ME UP, ASSHOLE! Not only that, but I didn't make much money from them cheap Filipino jerks. Where's the BenGay®?
Karina Fodor: We're all out, dear.
Slut Fodor: OUT! Did dad use it all up jacking off when he's suppose to making money on the Internet but we've yet to see one fuckin peso since I was fuckin born?
Leroy Fodor: For your information, I DO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ON THE NET, but it's all tied up right now on StakeMiners, increasing in value. Do I have to explain to you again what it means to be staking coins?
Slut: Then show us at least one wallet address.
Leroy Fodor: You know that I can't do that because to show you it, it would have to travel across the Internet where somebody might see it, then have the ability to steal our fortune. Trust me, dear. Have I ever lied to you? Did you make enough money so that we can at least eat rice tonight? Please say yes!

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:49:46 AM

Just a recap..
I decided to neg Cyberpinoy because of the numbers crunched here on this topic by suchMoon.
And the data presented by Gleb Gamow solidified the whole deal.
I didn't want people to think i simply followed around blindly agreeing with him. (Bruno)
I made my decision independently.
Ultimately it was because of all the data we had at the time.

Whether it's his financial errors or just horrendous grammar he makes mistakes.
And that is in fact important.
Does he own up to them ? rarely.
He tends to get dishonest about them.
Hence he is untrustworthy.

"He" matters because he is running a cloud mining operation.
And worse considers himself to be a pioneer in them.
Lets put that into perspective.

JollyGood on the Cryptsy topic asked if there was a list of scams.
There was a large one updated Gleb Gamow posted for him that i looked at briefly..
At the top of the list a few types of services were noted as EXCLUDED !
Why ?
Because they are all pretty much scams..
Tops on the list ?

Yup.. cloud mining services.

So yeah.. they are so scammy that if one is identified as a scam it's not even noted.
That should sum it up i figure LOL

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:03:51 PM

Just a recap..
I decided to neg Cyberpinoy because of the numbers crunched here on this topic by suchMoon.
And the data presented by Gleb Gamow solidified the whole deal.
I didn't want people to think i simply followed around blindly agreeing with him. (Bruno)
I made my decision independently.

Ultimately it was because of all the data we had at the time.

Dude, just wait till Leroy Fodor gets here and juxtapose the above with the below in making a solid case in his warped mind that you and I are indeed friends and you're just as big a liar as I am, more than enough proof for theymos to ban all my 1,370+ user accounts on this USELESS forum.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:12:33 AM

Wow, Michael Zinck seems to have a history of associating himself with scam sites like Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners and the below:

Hello Bitforum Members,

I opened an account with Cloudminr.io on referral from a friend (yes he gets the referral credit).  The process was straightforward, but being new to this, finding an exchange took a bit of time.  I settled on Morrex out of Montreal, Quebec.

I have purchased new mining contracts when they offered sales and I reinvested whatever was mined.  This week, for the first time, I am going to see how the payout process works, then I'll go back to reinvesting, I just want to ensure that yes I can get paid.

The website interface is quite good and as of yet I only have one email into their support, which they have not yet answered.

I too would like to see more information on their company and that should include a telephone number and contact person, and they should be more timely in their support replies, at least set up an auto-responder to tell us they have received our email.

Thanks,
 Michael Zinck
 Moncton, NB
 mszinck@gmail.com

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: