Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:24:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:42:17 PM

You're right though, people do lie from time to time, even some of the most honest people will occasionally lie and sometimes not even realize it.. but I don't believe he's malicious, and has never said anything to me that caused me to raise alarm, and he would have more to lose than gain from lying to me.. and like I said earlier, I haven't had any negative interactions with him..

So let me get this straight. Someone takes (borrows) 120 BTC from "investors" and claims to have that money but at the same time blockchain proves there is only about half of it still remaining. Said someone is also putting all sorts of restrictions/delays/fees on withdrawals.

The restrictions on withdrawing from the pool is primarily because of how stake coins work, stakeminers wants to mitigate the loss of revenue that destroying the staking coin maturity causes.. some coins are very liquid like NET that will stake almost like clockwork every 6 hours, or HYP where you can have a wallet full of coins and just grab the the blocks that recently staked and fire em off, but other coins like TEK have 30 days of maturity, and if someone wants to pull them 25 days in, it's an issue.. we're always working to structure the wallets so there's an even flow of coins being staked daily in all the wallets, but sometimes it's just not possible for various reasons, which I could go into detail on, but I'm sure you're already aware of, everything from market swings, to network difficulties.. but the withdraw "restrictions/delays/fees" as you put it, are clear in the terms of service ya? maybe I'm missing something, has someone had trouble getting their investment returned to them?

But that's ok because all people occasionally lie?

No, that's clearly not ok.. if he is showing 120 btc in investments on the ledger, there should be 120 bitcoin worth of coins purchased for the pool, the prices on those coins fluctuate all the time on all those coins, so it's never going to match up exactly, the payouts come from selling the stake from the coins in the pool.. I do have the wallet addresses, and can look into them, it's on my list of things to do..

Can you please post the whole list of cyberpinoy's occasional lies that you're ok with. I'd like to get on the same page with you because right now this conversation is getting really awkward.

I'm actually not "ok" with people lying to me, but it happens sometimes, sometimes it's malicious, and sometimes it's not.. and I will confront them about it if it's serious.. There's alot of miscommunication in forums, and yea, it's hard to get on the same page with people you don't know or interact with frequently... I've only heard one side of the story, and I really don't get on the forums much, I been in crypto for some time and never really used forums much, aside from looking at an occasional ANN post.. But you guys do seem to have some legitimate concerns, but just when I think there might be some sanity around here, I see links to random stuff that is just way out there on a limb.. just seems like everything has gotten toxic as hell..

I already posted a link for you - TWICE - to where the wallet math has already been done. Sure you're welcome to double check it but all you've done so far is try to sugarcoat and deflect from the issue.

Re fees etc:

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

Example: You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC. Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month. Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.

cyberpinoy has ninja-changed the TOS a couple of times and the most recent change is to split withdrawals into two parts. If what you're saying is a concern then disturbing the staking wallets TWICE for the same withdrawal would be the wrong thing to do. Besides he hasn't been actually removing the coins from wallets anyway - for example the NET wallet hasn't been touched for at least a few withdrawals that I know of. The TOS is now clearly designed to stall the withdrawals because cyberpinoy doesn't have funds to pay everything he owes. And yes, there have been issues with withdrawals - at least one investor had an excessive fee charged on his withdrawal and cyberpinoy has refused to correct it or even explain the calculation he used to come up with the fee.

as far as I know, no ninja change to the TOS has ever occured, I know there were lengthy debate about the TOS in the board meetings, and everything was agreed upon, and there was ample notice to everyone invested, and everyone was given the option to leave if they wanted.. I don't believe there was any significant exodus as a result, and this seems to be a "deflection" tactic that you like pointing out..  and I'm not sugar coating anything, in fact, it looks quite the opposite  to me like you're trying to make something out of nothing.. but it's clear we have a different perspective on this specific matter..

Holy fuckin' shit! This Michael Wilterdink is truly 100% delusional!

I'm gonna revisit this post in a spell and show proof that StakeMiners' ToS was indeed changed under Terrik's watch and with his input.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:46:44 PM

nothing to think about on that one, it's an altcoin stake pool.. bitcoin doesn't stake silly..  altcoins have to be purchased, and altcoins have to be sold.. and I still haven't clicked on whatever "proof" you have there in the hyper link.. because I already know it's purely speculation without even having to look at it.. but I'm sure you spent alot of time and effort compiling the data to prove whatever it is you're trying to prove there.. but ya, you don't know what's going on under the hood, and you're trying to figure out what coins are going where and when and what's being paid with what.. but the truth is, you simply aren't privy to all the facts, and what you're presenting is only half the story at best.. so I guess we're done here, as I am uninterested in a data set I know not to be real story.. enjoy being more productive with your time, as I know I will be, since we're done here eh?

Ok, thanks for telling us - finally - that you were never interested in a fact-based discussion.

Fiat doesn't stake either BTW, and cyberpinoy doesn't take fiat. He takes BTC and promises to return that BTC, which he can't possibly do because he doesn't have as much BTC as he claims to. It's a shame you made the conclusion that my numbers are "purely speculation" without even looking at them. There is no speculation on the blockchain, just cold hard numbers.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:47:43 PM

Terrik your a lost cause or heavily complaisant in his fraud.. starting to think the later.
You not being attacked your being helped.
know where i got that picture ?
Leroy posted it and other variations i just changed the url..
Does it disturb you your professional liar businessman is posting those pics here ?
Clearly has has them pre-made ready to post.. hmm i wonder why ?

For now on Terrik i will assume your in cahoots with Fodor.
You lead me to no other conclusion.

AND LEARN HOW TO USE THE QUOTE BUTTON FUCK !!

and.. Do you have to quote every single fucking wall of text guy ?

Nice catch! That's correct. It was Leroy Fodor who posted a pic of one StakeMiners' Investards, Michael Wilterdink, gleaned from Facebook.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:52:16 PM

"Hey, guys, hope I'm not late for the StakeMiners Ponzi BOI Trustee meeting. Did I miss anything?"
Terrik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:56:12 PM

nothing to think about on that one, it's an altcoin stake pool.. bitcoin doesn't stake silly..  altcoins have to be purchased, and altcoins have to be sold.. and I still haven't clicked on whatever "proof" you have there in the hyper link.. because I already know it's purely speculation without even having to look at it.. but I'm sure you spent alot of time and effort compiling the data to prove whatever it is you're trying to prove there.. but ya, you don't know what's going on under the hood, and you're trying to figure out what coins are going where and when and what's being paid with what.. but the truth is, you simply aren't privy to all the facts, and what you're presenting is only half the story at best.. so I guess we're done here, as I am uninterested in a data set I know not to be real story.. enjoy being more productive with your time, as I know I will be, since we're done here eh?

Ok, thanks for telling us - finally - that you were never interested in a fact-based discussion.

there are very little facts being presented here, mostly half truths at best, and I'm a bit tired of it, actually about to move on myself, you guys can wear your tinfoil hats and have your conspiracy discussion, but this is exactly why I don't bother much with forums..

Fiat doesn't stake either BTW, and cyberpinoy doesn't take fiat. He takes BTC and promises to return that BTC, which he can't possibly do because he doesn't have as much BTC as he claims to. It's a shame you made the conclusion that my numbers are "purely speculation" without even looking at them. There is no speculation on the blockchain, just cold hard numbers.

You're trying to show me numbers that you think tell a story, but in reality, they don't.. why would I waste time with that?
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:57:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/h5zKO13.jpg
"Hey, guys, hope I'm not late for the StakeMiners Ponzi BOI Trustee meeting. Did I miss anything?"

Hey, it's Spoetnik, he's on the BOI now?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:04:38 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:05:07 PM by suchmoon

there are very little facts being presented here, mostly half truths at best, and I'm a bit tired of it, actually about to move on myself, you guys can wear your tinfoil hats and have your conspiracy discussion, but this is exactly why I don't bother much with forums..

You're trying to show me numbers that you think tell a story, but in reality, they don't.. why would I waste time with that?

Well, I can't make you look at the facts if you refuse to. You did waste a lot of time posting drivel here while it would have taken only 5-10 minutes to check the blockchain, wallet addresses, exchange rates, etc - I already did most of the legwork.

Come back when you grow up.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:04:56 PM

as far as I know, no ninja change to the TOS has ever occured

I pity people like you.
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:11:42 PM

Well, I can't make you look at the facts if you refuse to. You did waste a lot of time posting drivel here while it would have taken only 5-10 minutes to check the blockchain, wallet addresses, exchange rates, etc - I already did most of the legwork.

You speculate, and draw conclusions from little or no evidence from everything I've witnessed here..

Come back when you grow up.

It really does feel like I'm the only adult in the room..

http://i.snag.gy/gX1VO.jpg
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:13:34 PM

Michael Wilterdink has also lost his motherfuckin' mind just like Leroy Fodor!

Suchmoon's assessment was spot on, yet Michael is denouncing it as FUD.

Me so happy to now have two retards to play with in this thread.  Grin Grin Grin
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:13:53 PM

as far as I know, no ninja change to the TOS has ever occured

I pity people like you.

Why's that? Because I'm capable of doing my own research, and making informed decisions for myself, and don't sit here and talk about conspiracies all day?
I pity people like you, that buy into these kinda troll sessions..
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:18:00 PM

He didn't just lie once or twice.

You assume he has lied, and your proof is shakey at best most the time, but you believe it to be fact most the time.

This entire thread is a testament to Leroy Fodor's over a hundred lies. With the exception of Leroy Fodor and now you, Terrik aka Michael Wilterdink, virtually no other person on the planet can come here and claim that all the proof depicting Leroy as a serial liar is shaky. If such weren't the case, I would've had my asshole shit served back to me at each and every mealtime. Luckily, for me, that hasn't come to fruition, albeit I wouldn't mind eating my shit at least once to see how it taste.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Whether you realize it or not, Michael Wilterdink, your name is now enjoying SEO juice on all the search engines for anybody in the future to clearly see what kind of character you are. Surely, if you hold any type of trusted position where you're currently employed, you best hope that your boss doesn't one day take to Google to revet his/her current employees.

Boss: Michael, did you know that Bob lied about stealing beer from us?
Michael: I give everybody the benefit of the doubt till it affects me. Besides, it was your beer and not mine.
Boss: I couldn't help but notice you skaky in your seat. I've been on Google lately and have found...
Michael: It's all lies started by a dude who dons a pink tutu.
Boss: Note to self: Google 'Bitcoin Pink Tutu'.

so lemme get this straight, your manipulating google queries now to harass me?  you lost me here..

What's a Google? Did you make that up? I've never heard of a Google before. Is it something like a googol and you simply spelled it incorrectly? You just wait till AOL starts indexing the recent posts on this thread.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:18:38 PM

Close your eyes Terrik, facts incoming!!! Well, just a "little or no evidence" I guess.

WARNING! Long post! Grab a beer and sit back or scroll to the bottom for a tldr.

This is a calculation of StakeMiners assets based on the latest published wallet data. Whenever I say "current" below I mean "current as of the time of this post give or take a couple of hours". The usual caveats apply - don't rely on these numbers for any kind of financial decisions, double- and triple-check everything and feel free to yell at me if you find anything wrong.

cyberpinoy posted links to block explorers for each wallet so that makes it much easier to figure out the balances. I did check if the block explorer information matches screenshot TX timestamps and amounts since I was planning to do that anyway. There was one mistmach - the Quotient "XQN Community" address was not linked from the screenshot - but the amount is negligible.

StakeMiners declared numbers:
 https://i.imgur.com/u3uRgsN.png
116.93109622 BTC Invested
Total Paid Out 100.37752948 BTC

StakeMiners exchange rates:
 https://i.imgur.com/Dcd3Mvt.png
NetCoin (NET) 0.00000129 BTC ↑
OKCash (OK) 0.00000136 BTC ↑
HyperStake (HYP) 0.00000192 BTC ↑
HYPER (HYPER) 0.00020840 BTC ↑
Tekcoin (TEK) 0.00002298 BTC ↑
PayCon (CON) 0.00000540 BTC ↑
BitBean (BITB) 0.00000023 BTC ↑
BottleCaps (CAP) 0.00000926 BTC ↓
Diamonds (DMD) 0.00101148 BTC ↓
HoboNickels (HBN) 0.00003147 BTC ↑
RateCoin (XRA) 0.00000246 BTC ↑
Quotient (XQN) 0.00000112 BTC ↑
AmberCoin (AMBER) 0.00012690 BTC ↑
Reddcoin (RDD) 0.00000004 BTC ↑

The following is a list of StakeMiners wallets based on wallet screenshots published October 17, 2015.

Netcoin wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet1.jpg
Netcoin wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/eZnu3.jpg
Netcoin wallet address: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NET/address.php?address=nRAWBySK7wAm57biV9uNGASzWPZhsMPsQC
Netcoin wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 803019 and 803034 match the screenshot
Netcoin wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 6 hours = explorer timestamp (seems to be missing AM/PM)
Netcoin wallet current balance: 20,648,868.803026 NET = 26.63704076 BTC

OKCash wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet2.jpg
OKCash wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/Hg9Et.jpg
OKCash wallet address 0 (StakeMiners): https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/address.dws?PXXGsfjUYZ6XVGkrqqPdZ25jHB7h5PqSzu.htm
OKCash wallet address 1 (StakeMiners1): https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/address.dws?PNvteSog3F4nQpzGSyyuqhuj1A3h8dYJye.htm
OKCash wallet address 2 (StakeMiners2): https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/address.dws?PQorSwRmkbVJCMxGayqq74uhzr1svbowb8.htm
OKCash wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 12 hours = explorer timestamp
OKCash wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 449078, 449456, 449509, 449574, 449503, 449584 match the screenshots
OKCash wallet current balance: 2756549.82231276 OK = 3.74890776 BTC

HyperStake wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet3.jpg
HyperStake wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/WEmom.jpg
HyperStake wallet screenshot balance: 1637158.359661 HYP
HyperStake wallet address: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/HYP/address.php?address=p7vC2g61JMvguY5Pj9DtZJS6NK6Q5B5q4F
HyperStake wallet match: timestamps on blocks 468064 and 468097 match the screenshot, balance ~ matches the screenshot
HyperStake wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 8 hours = explorer timestamp
HyperStake wallet current balance: 1624886.25 HYP = 3.11978160 BTC

TEKcoin wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet4.jpg
TEKcoin wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/dsUqe.jpg
TEKcoin wallet address: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/address.php?address=BjSZyef8BbVgdGCGViKJ6R3CEWfRMSn9tv
TEKcoin wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 1211896 and 1213959 match the screenshot
TEKcoin wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 6 hours = explorer timestamp
TEKcoin wallet current balance: 189270.45906000 TEK = 4.34943515 BTC

PayCon wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet5.jpg
PayCon wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/j03Hk.jpg
PayCon wallet screenshot balance: 421968.241237 CON
PayCon wallet address: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/paycon/address.php?address=PVKVPfVB3yijNaL2jRPx9NPF2TjbwLAiTk
PayCon wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 393808 and 393851 match the screenshot, balance ~ matches the screenshot
PayCon wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 6 hours = explorer timestamp (seems to be missing AM/PM)
PayCon wallet current balance: 461,912.391237 CON = 2.49432691 BTC

BitBean wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet6.jpg
BitBean wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/xIPX0.jpg
BitBean wallet address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bitb/address.dws?2X8bqUvaSRkbkQ2MCnkjnoK2qWMLUNEpFj.htm
BitBean wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 376499 and 376546 match the screenshot
BitBean wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 12 hours = explorer timestamp
BitBean wallet current balance: 7,609,696.48410332 BITB = 1.75023019 BTC

Diamond wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet7.jpg
Diamond wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/1YGQK.jpg
Diamond wallet address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?dY4RBAxdyxycfFXXCRUgByta5oKio7zEV2.htm
Diamond wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 1187327 and 1188808 match the screenshot
Diamond wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 12 hours = explorer timestamp
Diamond wallet current balance: 5,009.136705 DMD = 5.06664159 BTC

BottleCaps wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet8.jpg
BottleCaps wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/ugXsN.jpg
BottleCaps wallet address: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CAP/address.php?address=Ev8nEYQaDMzKWd1WNvTVPcFmymVbEdrYWM
BottleCaps wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 1426930 and 1428705 match the screenshot
BottleCaps wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 8 hours = explorer timestamp
BottleCaps wallet current balance: 217319.859375 CAP = 2.01238190 BTC

Hyper wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet9.jpg
Hyper wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/0Nrez.jpg
Hyper wallet address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/address.dws?HLiszCKnW5fXPMp2VzizmDQTT1xiob46Jt.htm
Hyper wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 1662204 and 1662341 match the screenshot
Hyper wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 8 hours = explorer timestamp
Hyper wallet current balance: 48,516.6535 HYPER = 10.11087059 BTC

HoboNickels wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet10.jpg
HoboNickels wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/8ucJd.jpg
HoboNickels wallet screenshot balance: 19055.841518 HBN
HoboNickels wallet address: http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/address?address=F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw
HoboNickels wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 2775923 and 2781052 match the screenshot
HoboNickels wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 8 hours = explorer timestamp
HoboNickels wallet current balance: 76552 HBN = 2.40909144 BTC

RATECoin wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet11.jpg
RATECoin wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/HPnmz.jpg
RATECoin wallet screenshot balance: 568638.05773404 XRA
RATECoin wallet address: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/address.php?address=RMaFar2zDvEFaQDosACzrWbAyJS2VyJ1Ex
RATECoin wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 149907 and 149908 match the screenshot
RATECoin wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 8 hours = explorer timestamp (seems to be missing AM/PM)
RATECoin wallet current balance: 502,947.382029 XRA = 1.23725056 BTC

Quotient wallet screenshot: https://stakeminers.com/images/stakewallet12.jpg
Quotient wallet screenshot backup: http://i.snag.gy/dKDLm.jpg
Quotient wallet address (StakeMiners): http://www.blocktree.io/address/XQN/QZHfSfp9WBcTzs2zCMvf7WVbQBmRQdVaUo
Quotient wallet address (XQN Community): http://www.blocktree.io/address/XQN/QPdt2qDz6QRj88irSEqM3CMmQuTEzUTwK8
Quotient wallet match: stakes and timestamps on blocks 505850, 505997, 505621, 506059 match the screenshot
Quotient wallet time offset: screenshot timestamp - 8 hours = explorer timestamp
Quotient wallet current balance: 132313.88988 XQN = 0.14819156 BTC

(edit: added BTC wallet https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/163c677c48a3548e/addresses as pointed out by Bruno)

TOTAL: 66.95523845 BTC
(~57.26% of the "116.93109622 BTC Invested")

One major difference from the last calculation (about a month ago) is that the Netcoin value dropped by ~30% resulting in a ~13 BTC loss for StakeMiners.

Edit2: fixed some copy pasta errors and typos.
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:18:45 PM

Michael Wilterdink has lost also lost his motherfuckin' mind just like Leroy Fodor!

so, now that you've failed to convince me with your fud assault, you're now going to attack me? Guess my initial thoughts about you were correct.. just another day in crypto I guess.. you're the toxic cancer in crypto that you tell people you're trying to stamp out in crypto..  

Nothing Suchmoon has brought to the table has been spot on, or even near target.. he just fires off random shots and hopes to hit something..

Me so happy to now have two retards to play with in this thread.  Grin Grin Grin

and I was spot on about being the only adult in the room, carry on with the name calling and insults.. unfortunately, I'm not really surprised by this..
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 06:20:45 PM

Some more non-adult non-facts for ya...

Sorry Gleb for spamming your perfectly NSFW thread, but our esteemed investard is refusing to click on links... maybe this will help his lazy ass.

Here is a comparison of StakeMiners assets between ~3 weeks ago and today. As you can see the real value declined by ~16 BTC or ~24% while @cyberpinoy is claiming a ~5 BTC or ~4% increase. At this time StakeMiners shows less than half of its declared assets: 51 BTC vs 122 BTC.

I won't be reposting all addresses etc - I used the same information that's been posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12721192#msg12721192
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:25:56 PM

Michael Wilterdink has lost also lost his motherfuckin' mind just like Leroy Fodor!

so, now that you've failed to convince me with your fud assault, you're now going to attack me? Guess my initial thoughts about you were correct.. just another day in crypto I guess.. you're the toxic cancer in crypto that you tell people you're trying to stamp out in crypto..  

Nothing Suchmoon has brought to the table has been spot on, or even near target.. he just fires off random shots and hopes to hit something..

and I was spot on about being the only adult in the room, carry on with the name calling and insults.. unfortunately, I'm not really surprised by this..

Just as we're not surprised to see you still holding steadfast on depicting us as the bad guys and Leroy Fodor and his StakeMiners Ponzi as a sound investment, in essence seeking more Investards to join the insolvent scam. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:27:43 PM

Some more non-adult non-facts for ya...

Sorry Gleb for spamming your perfectly NSFW thread, but our esteemed investard is refusing to click on links... maybe this will help his lazy ass.

Here is a comparison of StakeMiners assets between ~3 weeks ago and today. As you can see the real value declined by ~16 BTC or ~24% while @cyberpinoy is claiming a ~5 BTC or ~4% increase. At this time StakeMiners shows less than half of its declared assets: 51 BTC vs 122 BTC.

I won't be reposting all addresses etc - I used the same information that's been posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12721192#msg12721192

No apologies needed. Folks can post whatever they want in my threads unless they're purposedly trying to derail it, whereupon I'll notify the mods, having only had to do such once when MikeParks made his visit.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:28:05 PM

Why's that? Because I'm capable of doing my own research, and making informed decisions for myself

You certainly are capable of doing your own research. It's the results of "your research", and your acting upon that "knowledge" that I pity the most.

You claim to have more information than has been gleaned from this (and the gethashing) thread. Care to share your knowledge and information that would make investors of StakeMiners more prone to trusting Leroy Fodor with their investments ?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:32:21 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 06:45:33 PM by Gleb Gamow

Why's that? Because I'm capable of doing my own research, and making informed decisions for myself

You certainly are capable of doing your own research. It's the results of "your research", and your acting upon that "knowledge" that I pity the most.

You claim to have more information than has been gleaned from this (and the gethashing) thread. Care to share your knowledge and information that would make investors of StakeMiners more prone to trusting Leroy Fodor with their investments ?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Terrik: Yes I will share with you why Leroy Fodor can be trusted. He has an office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, and you guys don't, so there! He also has backups of all of StakeMiners wallets 10 hours away from his office in case something goes wrong. So there, again! And, his mother prays for his soul, so God's in Leroy's court. So there, once again!

"No wonder Leroy Fodor didn't have time to play with us on Friday. He was manually structurin' them damn POS wallets. Note the time spans between transactions in blood red, Rex. So, he'll even lie to us, his ONLY friends, claimin' then to be playin' a round of golf with the Devil so to convince him to stir the hurricane south. I say we vote him out as a BOZ (Board of Zombies) Trustee. All in favor of the motion, say aye - no pun intended."

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/address.dws?PQorSwRmkbVJCMxGayqq74uhzr1svbowb8.htm

Hash   Block    Date/Time    Amount   Balance

b31dfce3315d8c9d...   453072   2015-10-18 20:10:45 03:05:49   + 584.62206421 OK   945,627.73656026 OK
93a9a6358b467a72...   452882   2015-10-18 17:04:56 12:37:44   + 469.49121629 OK   945,043.11449605 OK
95dd102d97120005...   451971   2015-10-18 04:27:12 08:42:17   + 647.69721231 OK   944,573.62327976 OK
dbe1d02d3b7aad77...   451388   2015-10-17 19:44:55 24:11:57   - 0.0004 OK   943,925.92606745 OK
2ac5b30a1e160328...   449584   2015-10-16 19:32:58 01:10:42   + 62.88623247 OK   943,925.92646745 OK
d7b63647b4eaa31a...   449503   2015-10-16 18:22:16 01:13:17   + 54.96311125 OK   943,863.04023498 OK
fd5ced439b30c241...   449414   2015-10-16 17:08:59 04:05:39   + 35.35555878 OK   943,808.07712373 OK
5f62e4438ef25e76...   449092   2015-10-16 13:03:20 00:14:14   + 118.02881357 OK   943,772.72156495 OK
178524202972c5dc...   449072   2015-10-16 12:49:06 00:42:50   + 49.28052932 OK   943,654.69275138 OK
fb7a3c4bf7b0af7e...   449023   2015-10-16 12:06:16 03:32:10   + 131.22645897 OK   943,605.41222206 OK
dfd653f06f6d1d02...   448725   2015-10-16 08:34:06 00:07:03   + 150.86801626 OK   943,474.18576309 OK
921501f6f1768000...   448717   2015-10-16 08:27:03 00:59:01   + 150.16902845 OK   943,323.31774683 OK
18f9ef8bba36b8f5...   448634   2015-10-16 07:28:02 02:11:21   + 261.17773749 OK   943,173.14871838 OK
5d06592eedc7e7da...   448449   2015-10-16 05:16:41 04:33:49   + 174.67327387 OK   942,911.97098089 OK
4c6a090f5f850564...   448181   2015-10-16 00:42:52 02:17:32   + 168.01210901 OK   942,737.29770702 OK
30d11c39db204e24...   448051   2015-10-15 22:25:20   + 133.93173068 OK   942,569.28559801 OK

The question of the day is was Leroy Fodor conducting all them transactions at his office located in the tallest building in Davao which may have a somewhat secure Internet connection, or at his apartment where he's on record in stating that there's no such thing as a secure Internet connection? HAHAHA

A fire is not something anyone can expect nor is prepared for, especially when the building is less than a year old with brand new everything. The fire was caused by an irresponsible person which makes it that much harder to be ready for. As I mentioned the fire destroyed the Main external hard drive and the 3 backup USBs that were in different parts of the building. I do apologize I was more worried about getting my daughter and wife out of the building before I was worried about a USB that had only my own bitcoins on it. The wonderful thing about disasters in your life is that you learn from them, we have backups of StakeMiners information outside of the office safe and secure so if something happens here we have backups that will not be effected. FYI the backups are a distance of about 10 Hours apart Wink

And if you could please edit your post so it is more truthful so not to mislead people we were experimenting with the solar panels not the mining equipment. But I am sure you already knew that didnt you. You joker, are you trying to get one over on us?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg11979860#msg11979860

Today is my wifes and mine 8th anniversary so i will be out of the office from now until tonight when it is time for deposit and account updates. If you dont see things happening or do not see a super fast response to your queries please do not get alarmed, i did not get hit by a bus, i have not died, I am just spending time with my wife. If a woman can put up with my shit for 8 years brother she deserves some attention on the day she gave her life to me.

We then looked at the problems investors face with other cloud mining options, and the worst one we saw was the dreaded "I'm Sorry our service is under a DDOS attack" and we all know where that ends up. So to avoid this we do not host the wallets online at all, they are hosted in the office on computers where we can watch them, completely separate from the webserver. SO if one does hack and attack the website, our investors have a layer of security knowing their investment is not near the attackers. Altho this creates a lkot of manual data entry on our end, it still allows us to keep our members investments as safe as we can keep them away form online attacks against the site.

EDIT:  I will like to say we do have mining hardware mining the POW sections of the coins we use, but this is to help pay for the overhead costs of the business as well as add extra coins to the wallets of our members. By doing this we pay the bills and at the same time have a little left over to add to the staking weight of our clients. It is a win win for both of us in the end. We do not rent this equipment out, we do not sell contracts for it, it is only used to back our investors up and pay the bills nothing more.

cyberpinoy                25 Feb 15, 09:42

Cloud mining is the only option for those of us who do not have the hardware to generate enough harsh power for bitcoins. And even when you invest in the hardware, it would make more sense to get a cloud mining account to increase the revenue and interest on your bitcoins.

Its not the only option Miningrigrentals is a place where you can actually rent someone elses mining equipment and mine on any pool you want. I have some of my machines pointed there and rent them out daily. Smiley Crypto is not that old my friend new developments are in the working. I have a project i am working on that will give investors like yourself an opportunity to invest and not worry about getting scammed Smiley

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/#post-3327969

It is loading for me on 3 browsers and my tablet, however it is a lot slower than usual. I added a bing XML authentication file tonight is all I did, and to be honest there is not enough traffic to come close to our limits. and I checked the usage and they are under all their limits anyways. But either way something is slowing the site down drastically, it usually loads in under 1 second. at this time it is still loading very slowly. I will investigate this immediately.

But while we are on this subject i would like to address the dreaded DDOS scare you see in a lot of cloud and mining sites, If our site ever does come under a DDOS attack, your passwords are hashed and a backup of the mysql database is on our computer here at the office. But more importantly the wallets we use for your investment are not on the webserver, they are not on a VPS, they are not online at all, they are hosted on our computers here at the office. We looked at a lot of what was wrong with cloud mining sites and we have taken every precaution we can to protect your investment.

http://thebot.net/threads/btc-project-that-can-make-you-50-profit-in-details-and-proof.290597/

We have our own office where we will put your money to work for you by mining in various pools as well as solo-ming coins and trading them for Bitcoins. You have a choice to be reimbursed in Bitcoins or in the cash equivalent of the bitcoins (minus any transaction fees for the money exchanges)

How is this possible, we have a mine already set up in which we mine many different aspects of the crypto-currency world. We make very nice profits on the small amount of machines we already own within the company. Thru mining and experience we have devised a plan that allows our machines to profit more and cost less than the average miner. In a 24 hour period a section of our mine produced 3 times the amount it should have produced because of the mining we have implemented. Please see below where we took a 2 Thash machine and mined 3 times the amount it shoud have mined in a 24 hour period of time.[​IMG]
In this image you can see in 24 hours we had deposited into our wallet over 60 dollars in mining profits. The next image is where the coins were deposited from our mining account online from one of the mining pools we mine in.
[​IMG]
As you can see Bitcoin Mining can be very profitable if you have the experience and knowledge you need to progress you forward in this mining industry.

In addition to Pool Mining bitcoins we also solo-mine coins that show a great profitability and trade them for bitcoins when they reach a level of value that puts them well over the profitable margin increasing again the profits on our mining efforts.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/high-risk-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/731

And now we have backups stored in separate location as well as the ones locked up here at the office. So if something does happen here we still have a backup in a totally different location. The thing about making mistakes in life is that you learn from them, clearly I have.
Terrik

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:48:47 PM

UNLESS you REALLY are that dumb.

again, there's no reason to personally attack me, or insult my intelligence, or motivation.. you don't know me like that, you already formed your opinions about me over a picture you snagged out of my facebook, you seem to jump to wild baseless conclusions very quickly with little to no proof.. and this makes me skeptical of what you have to say..  Sad

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ, Michael Wilterdink! This has absolute nothing to do with any of your images on Facebook. Everything pertaining to you and StakeMiners would be virtually the same even if you didn't have a FB profile.

We see you're tryin' your damndest to deflect attention away as to what's your true agenda for embracin' StakeMiners. We're pretty sure it all stems to NET's POS altcoin.

actually, it's your buddy spoetnik that keeps bringing up photos btw.. I simply asked him why he keeps bringing them up.. you guys don't like Hamms?
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: