Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:09:19 PM

I'm not about to go digging around though

Oh FFS, it takes LESS time to select the text and Google it than it took you to tell us how you're going to bed (and keep posting after that).

I'm starting to see the pattern here. You're the laziest person I've ever met online, and that's actually a tough contest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Terrik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:10:32 PM

Oh FFS, it takes LESS time to select the text and Google it than it took you to tell us how you're going to bed (and keep posting after that).

I'm starting to see the pattern here. You're the laziest person I've ever met online, and that's actually a tough contest.

LOL.. it's true, I am lazy sometimes.. especially when I'm tired, starting to zone out.. Smiley
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:11:39 PM

EDIT: sorry.. so used to being attacked, I just realized you said something I actually have some interest in, what games have you worked on? anything cool?

Why don't you answer my questions first ?

My name is Christian Antkow, if you'd care to look up my contributions to gaming over the years.

eh.. if you don't want to tell me, that's cool.. I'm not about to go digging around though, about to go to bed actually.. been a long day..

Hrmm.. about starting a crypto? go for it, Voxels is giving it a shot.. hope it works out for em, but I don't get my hopes up much nowadays.. been let down alot when it comes to crypto..

And here we are trying to knock some sense into you about Leroy Fodor, yet you ignore our advice, ergo be prepared to be let down once again. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:12:01 PM

LOL.. it's true, I am lazy sometimes.. especially when I'm tired, starting to zone out.. Smiley

You're way past your bedtime. Stop. Posting. Now. Sweet. Dreams.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:13:18 PM

10 years in gaming ? I have ~20 years as a professional game developer ! Does this mean I should start a cryptocurrency too ?!

What does 10 years in gaming even mean with regard to cryptocurrency.

I'm not exactly sure, it's a new website, and believe it or not, I didn't actually write that.. but this is your tinfoil hat club, make something up, that's what we do here..

*boggles*

EDIT: sorry.. so used to being attacked, I just realized you said something I actually have some interest in, what games have you worked on? anything cool?

To recap:

Terrik posts about being attacked and harassed on this thread, then goes to play online games with Leroy Fodor where ... wait for it ... they enjoy being attacked and doing the attacking.  Roll Eyes

LoL.. I don't care what people say about you, I like you, you make me laugh in real life.. Smiley

EDIT: I'm gonna go hit the sack, pretty burnt out..  I'll work on my forum etiquette tomorrow, I want to figure this quote thing out.. take it easy.. o/

Yeah, heard that! Figuring out how the quote thing works on this forum is a bear especially if one's not a coder. Oh, wait!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:37:55 PM

eh.. if you don't want to tell me, that's cool.. I'm not about to go digging around though, about to go to bed actually.. been a long day..

Yeah, about that...

Why's that? Because I'm capable of doing my own research, and making informed decisions for myself, and don't sit here and talk about conspiracies all day?
I pity people like you, that buy into these kinda troll sessions..
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:41:33 PM

Yeah, about that...

Why's that? Because I'm capable of doing my own research, and making informed decisions for myself, and don't sit here and talk about conspiracies all day?
I pity people like you, that buy into these kinda troll sessions..

I guess that's why Husky was reamed pretty good when he withdrew his funds outta StakeMiners Ponzi: He wasn't part of the NET click like Terrik and Seven Hacks is, the latter foregoing a withdraw fee for his 35 BTC returned to him from Leroy Fodor which Leroy has yet to provide proof of such in spite of him being on record several times that he will do such.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:06:35 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/surviving-def-con/5060/3

s3v3nh4cks

Def Con ROCKS!! I have been that past few years, If I can swing it I will go every year. Only benefit of living in Vegas!!

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&biw=1093&bih=508&q=%2210230+Chestnut+Sweet%22+Las+Vegas&oq=%2210230+Chestnut+Sweet%22+Las+Vegas&gs_l=serp.12...0.0.0.9260.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.serp..0.0.0.5eq33r_uT1c

I also have Terrik's address, but saving it till he goes Full Retard2.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:59:53 AM

Hey, Leroy. You missed one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=440284
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:29:34 AM

You guys had it covered while i was gone LOL
Trying to pitch in while Gleb and the other guys sleep Wink

I read all of it too.. suchMoon's financial breakdowns are solid and damning !
Gleb's just a beast and the other guys are dead on the money.

I thought for a second we were all talking about SubSeven The Trojan ROFL
But nope.. i see a trail.
These guys are dumb and sloppy.

I have a feeling Terrik and i have chatted before too.
Terrik your heavy involvement with NET points me right at some old Cryptsy chats.
Do you want to divulge any other names you used a lot ?
..before i go find them and post them ?

Who used to sit on Cryptsy chat for ages talking about NET by himself ?
And what coin(s) did this person jump to later with other "friends" ..on Poloniex

I have some other contacts way back with some guys and it was not good either
and the link is NET !

Before i dig that up i want to see what Terrik has to say.
I am certain this guy has been up to far more than he lets on
and i have had a certain group of names and some incidents in the back of my mind every time i hear NET brought up.

I'll give you a fair chance to point the finger at someone else Terrik Wink
Have you Terrik helped launch a coin before besides NET ? And what was it and with whom ?
And answer VERY carefully.. you get one chance to tell the truth LOL

For me it would be easy.. 0

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:49:08 AM

Terrik your heavy involvement with NET points me right at some old Cryptsy chats.

And what coin(s) did this person jump to later with other "friends" ..on Poloniex

and the link is NET !

and i have had a certain group of names and some incidents in the back of my mind every time i hear NET brought up.

Have you Terrik helped launch a coin before besides NET ? And what was it and with whom ?

I almost quoted one of your past posts, Spoetnik, rappin' with one of our Cryptsy friends, but I opted not to for fear the context of my intent for doing such may come across skewed. Nothing damning, just that it didn't feel right to do. At this penning, I'm hard-pressed as to whom the counter-party was or the gist of the convo, but I'll try my damndest to reconstruct in my scamming brain what it was and where I saw it.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:59:10 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/netcoin/

If Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi controls ~10% of NET's market cap, what would happen to NET's price if StakeMiners is no longer viable (not sayin' that they ever were HAHAHA)?
Terrik

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:09:13 AM

s3v3nh4cks

Def Con ROCKS!! I have been that past few years, If I can swing it I will go every year. Only benefit of living in Vegas!!

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&biw=1093&bih=508&q=%2210230+Chestnut+Sweet%22+Las+Vegas&oq=%2210230+Chestnut+Sweet%22+Las+Vegas&gs_l=serp.12...0.0.0.9260.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.serp..0.0.0.5eq33r_uT1c

I actually don't care that you have my public ledger addy's, public address are public.. kinda how it works ya? but I've seen your work, you'll pop out a handful of my addy's, link them to random things and make up stories with the fragments you have.. How many unique wallets have you found that I have publicly claimed already on the explorers? 5? 10? 20+? keep compiling that list, I'm sure you're going to eventually attempt to use it to attack me, you like to make alot of threats, intimidate people, bully people, why do people around here put up with that? you already threatened me with character defamation earlier on this thread and nobody seemed to blink an eye...
Terrik

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:16:43 AM

and the link is NET !

I just woke up, and I'm getting ready for work.. I don't owe you any answers for anything, not sure who you think you are, or why you think I owe you answers, you seriously believe you can just interrogate me and tell me to "answer VERY carefully".. you've got alot of nerve, you guys really do just seem like a cliche' of bullies that like to harass people around here in the false guise of protecting the community, you've become the toxic element in crypto that you may or may not originally set out to fight in the first place.. I only skimmed this post btw, read the part about answering you "VERY carefully" and simply wanted to respond with a "shove it up your ass, I won't be bullied like this".. I suggest being civil if you want to have a real discussion, I haven't had my coffee yet, and I'm just waking up, not in the mood for some kid going full blown troll to start off my day.. How's that for a "VERY careful" answer for ya? god..

Terrik

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:22:10 AM

and the link is NET !

I almost quoted one of your past posts, Spoetnik, rappin' with one of our Cryptsy friends, but I opted not to for fear the context of my intent for doing such may come across skewed. Nothing damning, just that it didn't feel right to do. At this penning, I'm hard-pressed as to whom the counter-party was or the gist of the convo, but I'll try my damndest to reconstruct in my scamming brain what it was and where I saw it.

The only "intent" I've seen lately from you is bullying and harassment Gleb, why hold back now? Don't you have people to start linking me too? or wallets to connect the dots on? and what exactly is the point? just seems like absolute malice to me, why are you so sour with everyone about everything? why are you constantly on the attack, constantly harassing people, and why do it all day long? it's not healthy in any way... and I actually feel kinda bad for you guys, it's like the four of you just sit on here all day and play into each other's delusions and conjured up conspiracies all day long.. literally, all day long..  I've never seen anything like it..
Terrik

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:24:19 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/netcoin/

https://i.imgur.com/isCY7IG.jpg

If Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi controls ~10% of NET's market cap, what would happen to NET's price if StakeMiners is no longer viable (not sayin' that they ever were HAHAHA)?

|The Netcoin Foundation has no control over the price of a coin on the exchanges, are you suggesting that they do? or that a stake pool is solely responsible for the price of coins on exchanges? come on man, we both know better than that... that's just nonsense..
Terrik

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:26:47 AM

alright, I gotta split.. need to make some coffee and hop in the shower, gotta go to work..  I just wish you guys would get along and stop harassing each other though, seriously..  Life is way too short to be so sour all the time.. Sad   
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:31:52 AM

|The Netcoin Foundation has no control over the price of a coin on the exchanges, are you suggesting that they do? or that a stake pool is solely responsible for the price of coins on exchanges? come on man, we both know better than that... that's just nonsense..

The foundation maybe doesn't (depends on how big their bags are). cyberpinoy certainly does, he can dump it into dust if he gets mad at you for something. So by all means keep shilling for him, gotta keep him happy.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:41:29 AM

s3v3nh4cks

I actually don't care that you have my public ledger addy's, public address are public.. kinda how it works ya? but I've seen your work, you'll pop out a handful of my addy's, link them to random things and make up stories with the fragments you have.. How many unique wallets have you found that I have publicly claimed already on the explorers? 5? 10? 20+? keep compiling that list, I'm sure you're going to eventually attempt to use it to attack me, you like to make alot of threats, intimidate people, bully people, why do people around here put up with that? you already threatened me with character defamation earlier on this thread and nobody seemed to blink an eye...

As Steve Jobs once said as his dyin' words: WOW WOW WOW!

Michael Wilterdink has a major reading comprehension problem. My short post in which Terrik quotes and pens a diatribe pertaining to crypto addresses has nothing to do with the context of my thread.

I merely showed that s3v3nh4cks lives in Las Vegas, then provided a link to the address of his home. In closing, I stated that I have Michael's home address but opted to withhold it unless he goes Full Retard2. To my fuckin' amazement - SERIOUSLY!!! - this fucker bypasses Full Retard2 and goes straight to Full Retard3, and by the looks of what I've yet to read, it looks like he's buckin' for Full Retard3X.

Thank you, Jehovah, for answering my prayers and providing me another retard to play with on this thread. Amen!
Terrik

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:44:49 AM

The foundation maybe doesn't (depends on how big their bags are). cyberpinoy certainly does, he can dump it into dust if he gets mad at you for something. So by all means keep shilling for him, gotta keep him happy.

He can dump any time he wants, so can any of the other top wallets, that's no different than any other coin, and it does happen occasionally, people get in and out of coins all the time for various reasons, it's all pretty fluid, and why I enjoy trading..  and when someone dumps, it's not the end of the world, stuff usually spings back pretty quickly, the markets are like springs (for lack of a better example) and when they're compressed by a dump, they spring back up slightly more compress.. and when they get bought up, the go back down, slightly more uncompressed.. dunno if that makes sense or how familiar you are with trading, but I would imagine you know what I'm talking about, none of us are new to crypto here.. I heard earlier some straw arguement about protecting newbies from scammers or something, but the truth is, I think you all have scared off all the "newbies" that may have come to these forums long ago.. nobody really left around here except people that have been in crypto for some time, I only stopped in here to see what people were talking about.. I actually know people in lots of different dev communities, and many projects, lots of good people out there trying to do good things..  I've seen people who like to build things, and I've seen people that like to tear things down..  I've decided long ago, I want to hang out with the productive peeps, not the destructive ones..   I really got nothing against any of you personally, you just all seem very bitter to me, and it saddens me.. Sad    well.. I gotta go to work now, take it easy.. and seriously, try to have a nice day.. o/
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: