Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:09:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 03:21:10 AM

Badger, YOU did not show proof that YOU paid him not to post. You posted proof that someone else paid him not to post lies.

Yeah, that! Go tell Josh Zerlan to come here and offer up the proof. HAHAHA Bruno wins again. HAHAHA
You know you lost but you cannot admit it as you cannot live without being able to post

Bruno fails at investigating and cannot admit when he is wrong as pointed out by Horus

What does mention of Leroy Fodor have to do with Craig Wright yet Bruno has to toss it out there because he needs to feel special

Post after post is quoted in the big threads and Bruno vomits nonsense on it and nobody quotes him so he vomits more and more

It must be sad to be so important in your own head but insignificant to the rest of the world

Leroy Fodor may or may not be insolvent, it matters not because Bruno got his feeling hurt and has gone full Bruno

See I can be on topic too

I'm confused. Are you going to post proof that you're Inaba aka the one who paid Bruno for something or other?

Your story is fascinating but you stormed into this thread to respond to Bruno's challenge and so far failed to prove what you set out to prove.
badgerkiller

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:38:49 AM

Badger, YOU did not show proof that YOU paid him not to post. You posted proof that someone else paid him not to post lies.

Yeah, that! Go tell Josh Zerlan to come here and offer up the proof. HAHAHA Bruno wins again. HAHAHA
You know you lost but you cannot admit it as you cannot live without being able to post

Bruno fails at investigating and cannot admit when he is wrong as pointed out by Horus

What does mention of Leroy Fodor have to do with Craig Wright yet Bruno has to toss it out there because he needs to feel special

Post after post is quoted in the big threads and Bruno vomits nonsense on it and nobody quotes him so he vomits more and more

It must be sad to be so important in your own head but insignificant to the rest of the world

Leroy Fodor may or may not be insolvent, it matters not because Bruno got his feeling hurt and has gone full Bruno

I'm confused. Are you going to post proof that you're Inaba aka the one who paid Bruno for something or other?

Your story is fascinating but you stormed into this thread to respond to Bruno's challenge and so far failed to prove what you set out to prove.
So you are saying I pulled a Bruno but at least I did not go full Bruno

Brunos heart skipped a beat when he first read what I posted as he knew the proof existed

I won and Bruno knows I won, that is music to my heart
huskypower2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:15:16 AM

I too am curious about the story between you and Bruno.

You came in guns ablazin', and left us with nothing but some mumbling about Bruno being paid to keep mum about BFL's bullshit.

Care to explain instead of blasting inflammatory remarks about Bruno and is 10 BTC? Do you have some insider info to share?  Whatever it is, it has to be juicy concerning the amount of time and energy you expend as of now.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:25:34 AM

Meanwhile, on the banks of the river, women known as “river sellers” (or “gourd sellers,” kawauri) offered their services to passersby.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:29:05 AM

Brunos heart skipped a beat when he first read what I posted as he knew the proof existed

The only reason my heart may have skipped a beat upon reading your posts is because I was trying to switch hands to gain a stroke while masturbating all over what you... Fuck me! So that's how the fresh jeez got all over my keyboard.

I got an idea, probably Bruce Peterson: Why don't you pen a scam thread on my scammy ass for reneging on a promise to vacate cryptocurrency since you're so adamant in your stance, then come back here and post the link, then go back to your Mommy's basement and play Minecraft. I'm sure you're probably up to Level 4 by now.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:49:53 AM

Yeah everybody can see you're a real winner Grin

You can invest your winnings into StakeMiners now.
badgerkiller

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:22:24 PM

You at least are rational and coherent presenting good comments and showing informed ideas

your keep it in pants comment however is misdirected the person you think I have love affair for has bigger problem keeping it in pants

his love affair has many many people he loves to name drop as a funny in places not appropriate to dropping

we have no need for people who lie and when confronted in lie blow off with I was just funning while cyber stalking and cyber bullying

information once posted should be linked to not reposted ad nauseam insult to readers intelligence follows each repost

current BTC price rise and 6-7 months to halving alt coinage is bad investment so stakeminers is a fools errand you should not be advocating it Tongue
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 09:38:36 PM

You at least are rational and coherent presenting good comments and showing informed ideas

your keep it in pants comment however is misdirected the person you think I have love affair for has bigger problem keeping it in pants

his love affair has many many people he loves to name drop as a funny in places not appropriate to dropping

we have no need for people who lie and when confronted in lie blow off with I was just funning while cyber stalking and cyber bullying

information once posted should be linked to not reposted ad nauseam insult to readers intelligence follows each repost

current BTC price rise and 6-7 months to halving alt coinage is bad investment so stakeminers is a fools errand you should not be advocating it Tongue

Well, here's a rational thought for you. Create a thread in Meta or wherever appropriate and rant about Bruno there. I'm failing to see the point of stalking him around like you're doing recently, unless you enjoy being ridiculed in which case you're doing great.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:50:44 PM

Well, here's a rational thought for you. Create a thread in Meta or wherever appropriate and rant about Bruno there. I'm failing to see the point of stalking him around like you're doing recently, unless you enjoy being ridiculed in which case you're doing great.

He's been stalking me since December of last year (2014). Now, he's goin' outta his way to mask his original writing style. No longer two spaces after a full stop of a normal sentence, but paragraphs each sentence sans capitals and full stops, changed after I first brought it to his attention. The dude loves me so much, he heeds my lovin' advice.
alterbcp19

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:21:39 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 03:38:15 AM by alterbcp19

badgerkiller, why aren't you using your main account? too chicken? oh, because we already know who you are. piece of shit BFL shill

Bruno has a lot of fans out there, but i think you're his #1. you go out of your way so many times, its really adorable

the douche must be all giddy like a bitch because btc is going over $450

Did you finally get new blue crappy pants, badgerkiller?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:16:15 AM

Looks like that not only did Leroy Fodor failed at writing, he also failed at reading: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg13222341#msg13222341 Leroy, which dude is your wife, Katrina, fucking this week at her place of employment two blocks from your office in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines? Is your mommy, Helen Fodor, still praying for lyin' piece of shit redneck soul?

Tell us again how you, too, like Dr. Craig Steven Wright, mined bitcoins in 2009 sans one iota of proof. The only difference in both stories is that you used solar power and he used nuclear to run the bitcoin miners. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:39:19 AM

IF you (theymos), or anybody else on this forum, can find one (ONLY 1) instance of the HONEST Leroy Fodor definitively proving that he was involved with Bitcoin in any capacity in 2009 like he continues to this day claims he has in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Was it that jonald_fyookball who gave you red trust that threatened you?

I'm not sure if he really has read through the reference text since you answered a lot of the accusations already.

No it was bruno himself who tried to extort me, right in that thread he did it publicly, which is why I am just letting Bruno ramble on and why he got all the negative feedback from me. I have had others tell me of Bruno's antics and how he makes a living on here. they told me its not the first time he has extorted someone. That fyookball dude just runs around and gives people negative trust for no reason I think. Or maybe Bruno asked him to do it, who knows, but you can tell from all his trust he has handed out, he runs around the forum , usually does not have any trade or affiliation with the victims he places trust on and just gives out red trust like candy.

The thread is 40 pages long, anything and everything I have disproved has long been buried in trolled posts by Bruno, thats how bruno works, you disprove him he just buries it with 20 to 30 posts of his own.

You notice he avoids questions like in your research of Leroy back to 1990 in all the businesses you have talked about here, did you ever see where he stole from anyone, how about where he lied to his investors, or did not hold up his end of a promise or business deal he made. he wont answer those because the answer is NO, he cant find it and wont find it because it never has happened.

And I didnt really need to disprove much, he did that on his own when he posted testimonials of a business I owned where i was entrusted with Millions of dollars in assets and where those clients dealt with me face to face, not just thru a website.

I am not worried about his thread, the red trust dealt to me, nor the favoritism shown to him by the MODS here. I am certainly not paying him to stop being an unethical unprofessional person. He is such a swindler he even told me to steal the funds from the StakeMiners investors to pay him.

Bruno just does not like me, not sure why, he just doesnt, his only wish is that i leave crypto even if that means a great project like StakeMiners goes with me, so what does that really say about Bruno and his friends. They dont care about potential investors, they dont care about good services in crypto, they just want to be the bosses of the place, if he cant be involved and making money at it, then no one can. After looking thru his stuff, he has had so many failed projects because bruno still has the mindset of 2010, I can get in get rich and get out in about a week, well thats not how crypto works anymore, he missed his train, and now he doesnt want to see anyone else progress without having to work their butt off to get there.

Further, please ban me if Leroy Fodor provided any definitive proof that his Sari Sari that burnt down on December 8, 2012, had west-facing solar panels on its hot tin roof used for whatever purpose over and beyond supposedly powering the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Further, please ban my scammy ass if Leroy Fodor provided an image of trees - any trees - abutting his once Sari Sari on its south side as close as the trees are to said structure on its east, west and north sides, as shown in the picture below the quote by Leroy in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof.
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST, yes open field to the West of the building. See the north and the south? Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees, also right in front of the building coconut trees. Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. Now thats not fair is it, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.

Front of building (as shown): East (see the coconut trees?)
Back of the building: West (direction rot tin roof slants) (see the trees behind the building?)
To the right: North (see more trees?)
To the left: South (notice the absence of trees, just a grassy field?)

Q.E.D.: Any person on this forum who doesn't know north from south shouldn't be holding other people's moneys in some unlicensed investment scheme.

Also, theymos, please ban my scammy ass from this forum if anybody can show me where Leroy Fodor provided proof that he earned a business degree from Ohio University in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

And, finally, please ban my scammy ass if anybody can provide definitive proof that I'm paid by anybody to post whatever on this forum. To be clear, I'm on record, and reiterating now, that nobody has ever paid me a single satoshi or more to post on this or any other forum on the entire Internet.

There you go, Leroy Fodor, I'm putting my very existence on this forum on the line. ALL you have to do is provide ANY of the above to theymos, and I'm outta here to longer interfere with your venerable StakeMiners Ponzi.

Here you go, Leroy Fodor and badgerkiller (Bruce Peterson or ?). Have at it. Simply convince theymos that your proof is strong and I'm sure he'll lock me out of this forum. HAHAHA Good luck to the both of you scammy asses. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:45:23 AM

OK, but do you have any evidence that his staking thing is a Ponzi?

You're probably being a tad sarcastic, but here is what I could figure out.

I'm not aware of cyberpinoy ever providing proof of solvency.

Initially he refused to even publish his staking wallet addresses, claiming they could be hacked, later claiming users could mistakenly deposit funds into those addresses. Still not showing them on the website, but they are buried somewhere in this thread (sorry, can't link to a specific post, stupid phone):

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925

So perhaps we do have some proof of staking.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm aware of Bruno's tendency to go off on tangents with his crazy Google skills, and wanted to bring him back to the main point here: forget which direction his roof points. Is it a Ponzi or isn't it?

I received a PM reply from cyberpinoy giving a list of staking addresses, and the same explanation that "we can't publish the addresses because people might send deposits to them". I replied that Just-Dice is effectively a staking pool and has always published its staking addresses and never had a problem with people sending coins to the staking address. Each user has their own deposit address. If they send coins directly to the staking address they don't get credited, and nor should they. I checked the addresses he sent me, and they have coins in them. But that's not enough. For a proof of solvency we need:

1) the address(es)
  2) proof of ownership of the addresses (typically via signed message)
  3) a list of liabilities (user balances, effectively)
  4) check that the assets proved in (1) and (2) exceed the liabilities in (3)

So far I only have (1), and even that is apparently to be kept secret.

It's not clear to me yet whether he is being deliberately obtuse or not. I see no reason not to prove solvency if it's possible to do so, and every reason not to if it's impossible.

On that other forum thread I see comments like the following which make me feel bad inside:

you know nothinbg about blockchain technology yes an address can be used to hack a wallet.  Smiley lets see if you know how becasueI already do  Smiley

and besides that the proof is right in the website, you cant photoshop those images, those are real images of the wallets weather you guys like it or not.

You can steal coins from an address just by knowing the address? And there are images which can't be edited by Photoshop? Cause for concern...

See, it's not just me sticking it up Leroy Fodor's ass. It's others as well. I'm mainly sticking his hundreds of lies up his ass while other stick issues of Leroy's overall business model up his ass.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:00:31 AM

Looks like the lyin' piece of shit cocksucker's 'bout to pen somethin' totally epic. HAHAHA

You go, girlfriend Leroy Fodor!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:11:10 PM

either he posts proof showing a positive balance or he's full of shit.
He has proven he likes to lie.

@HippieTech
What is your problem ?
Why the jab at me saying i have no credibility like Horus ?
What scheme have i been caught in ?

I keep asking you what the hell your problem is and you have nothing to say.
Sure plenty of guys hate me in Crypto so what ? That does not mean i have no credibility.
And frankly i don't give a shit what a bunch of ponzi token cloners / pushers think of me either.
Maybe go back to creating 100's of forum accounts and 1,000's of Altcoins whiners.

PS:
I have 1 forum account and made 0 coins.. and have run 0 services / projects such s Stakeminers.
Stakeminers was doomed from the start.. look at the prices of Altcoins over time.. they are dead & worthless !

FUD first & ask questions later™
huskypower2015

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:35:34 PM

I like the fact that Leroy rants on a self-moderated thread while Bruno has been open on all on his threads and many others.

It is like Leroy is living in some sort of bubble...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:46:02 PM

I like the fact that Leroy rants on a self-moderated thread while Bruno has been open on all on his threads and many others.

It is like Leroy is living in some sort of bubble...

Hell, that fuckin' retard Leroy Fodor couldn't even create and maintain his scam thread on my scammy ass when he first penned then locked it. I had to virtually recreate the OP and correctly title the thread so that'll have much better SEO juice of the new thread which to this day is not locked. That reminds me, I should PM cabinetmaker the URL to the thread so that he can post in it oppose to stumbling over trying to quote Leroy's locked thread. That's the least I can do for a Texan who's lost his fuckin' mind in the desert in Midland, TX.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:39:52 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=614917

One day Leroy Fodor's self-moderated thread is gonna look like the above. HAHAHA

I had 11 posts in that thread consisting of all positive comments. No dis. I just read them all via the PMs I got depicting the deletions. Not up to speed yet as to why the demise, but my guess is due to something nefarious on Nick's part. Surely, he's not connected to Robbin Stephenson aka cabinetmaker also running amok this week, both taking their cues from Dr. Craig Steven Wright.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 08:39:28 PM

One day soon Leroy Fodor is also gonna loose his fuckin' mind and post shit of the likes below. HAHHAH

without being banned?

why is he able to do this with impunity and no one cares, like he is king swinging dick or something.
He has this rank of Hero member, but keep in mind, you can sit at your computer and answer ANY post on this site and do it day in and day out and you too, will get that designation.
It doesn't men he actually knows a damned thing, hasn't helped anyone or said anything that made any sense at all. He just rambles bullshit.
He doesn't even have to post anything even CLOSELY related to the topic and he still gets his brownie points. And he rarely sticks to any topic he posts in. Just go read some for yourself.
I don't have to embellish, it speakes for itself.
Calls people "illiterate, yet uses words like "learnt" and really bad bad english, words totally out of conotation.

anyone else who pulled this shit would be banned, and most likely permanently.This basically means he HAS TO BE sucking the dick of some admin, so hard they just let him do whatever he wants.
Otherwise they would have shit this freak down when he first started. He says it himself, as the truth.
The more he posts, the more ads get shown and the more the admins get paid for showing them.

He is banned from a TON other sites, has been arrested numerous times, and states outright he is here to harrass, and poke at people until they get mad, and he feeds on that. (remember the admins read the same shit I do, yet HE gets to keep doing it while others get banned.)
He has his co-horts, too, who just fan the flames of his spouted off shit, with no rhyme, or reason so this almost every time and the same people, 2 of which have negative feedback for lying, cheating, scamming people and stealing YOUR coins. Old BRUNO, has even tried to extort oney frome p eople to STOP putting out their private infromation. (read for yourself)......
Yet here they are, allowed to spew this shit on this forum,  unabated, that was designed to be about coins, not peoples identities. and in fact, these coins were supposed to give a certain amout of anonymity and privacy, yet here is this jerk off pigfucker allowed to break every rule of alt coins, and this stupid goddamned forum with impunity
If I started posting private info about the admins, here, they would have a shit fit and ban me for life.
Yet this ass gets away with it daily, if not hourly.

30,000 posts in a year, do the math folks. He has to constantly be on here, a minimum of 14 hours a day (like I said do the calc's (which are slghtly low)) replying to ANY thread, whether or not it means shit, or helps anyone, he just spouts off shit.
He says he has been on coins a LONG time.
Well, sorry a year is not  long time. And, as far as anyone can tell YOU DON'T HAVE ANY COINS OF ANY KIND. and never have had. So, basically he doesn't know jack shit about mining coins, period. Only what he had read.

Some of us were buying BTC at 25 cents, fella, where the fuck were YOU, besides ripping people off, breaking into houses, harassing people on the street and getting kicked off every OTHER forum, and going to jail? until you started sucking someone's dick here.
To be fair, I'll give you this one. Yes, I do literally fly around the world and suck all the mods dicks so that I can continue to do what I do on this forum. I like that very much except the part where theymos makes me kiss him goodbye before I fly to BadBear's home.

(nice admins huh?) I woiuldn't let this fucker get anywhere NEAR MY dick. He probably has every disease known to man, which is apparently eating away his feable brain.

get that theymos, is he really sucking your dick? How about you Badbear? he sucking YOUR dick , too?
He says he is sucking BOTH your dicks, in his post, and yet, here he is, spouting off shit, posting MORE orivate shit and simply can't resist saying other shit, even after no one else is spouting it and the topic has returned to the original subject, he still spouts more shit, not even related.
Comes back the next day with more shit and tries to start the same shit all over again.
Which, like I said, feeds his manhood, and makes him feel manly. Kind of like a women or kid bashers who feel good after having bruised and battered someone body, they are bigger than and can't fight back. It is how he gets his rocks off. The harder you prove him wrong, the more pissed he gets and spout even more shit, never keeping or even touching the topic,or even tellng the truth as seen by at least a hundred (according to him 30,000) people on this forum.....
I think they call that cyber bullying, which is, again,  against the law.
Especially since he states that is what he is here to do.

Don't you think there is enough thievery going on in the crypto coin world, much less the fucking internet,  without this asswipe being allowed to show your private info here so he can help rip you off or get you ripped off?

he is a looser.
Read the record.
He spouts nothing but lies, and inuendo's and pure bullshit, JUST to piss people off.

Yes folks, this forum is about people like HIM being able to piss of people like YOU each and every day.
He, also has stated he has 6 other identites on this forum. What does THAT tell you?
floating his own boat? did he give himself those brownie points/feedback? Does he start a thread in one identity, answer it in another and get more points? I suspect so, with 6 or more identities.
Just like those on ebay, you shill your own stuff to drive up the price.

Bruno is allowed to do what he wants when he wants. there is a good chance he himself is a paid shill by the Bitcoin talk admins. I do not have real proof of this other than some very coincidental circumstances I have been able to compile. it is either that or he has something on the admins here that they dont want to get out (most likely their own DOX) so instead of them being doxxed they just allow him to dox anyone he desires.

The cops in your town can not do anything and the cops in his town don't know what they can do in his whopping town of a whole 4000 people. it take like 3 cops to preside over a population of that size. He has been taken to court before, several times and he doesnt care...WHY.. cause he has nothing to sue for, you will spend 5 grand taking him to court and never see the money for any damages he has caused.

The bottom line is he is a 55 year old butthurt coward, who has not been able to succeed in anything in crypto. Failed at every turn, every project, and has nothing better to do than try and destroy anything positive that crosses the path of Bitcoin talk.

He loves to get under your skin, the harder you work to prove him wrong the more he lies and embellishes. He hates to be ignored, he super hates if you delete anything by him in a self moderated thread and OMG his worst hate is that LOCKED thread I have against him. Notice in 9 posts and 1 page I have more evidence he is a scamming lying  dick, (everything he claims about me) against him than  he has against me in over 85 pages and 1400 posts. SO why did it take me only 9 posts and 1 page of info about him to call him out and in 1400 posts (including the ones where he is talking to himself) he has yet to provide undeniable proof I have ever scammed or stolen from anyone. I know the answer, because I haven't and he cant accept that. I mean he's 87 pages deep man, he can't come out and say the last 87 pages were bullshit on his part, he'd look like a complete ass.

stuffed itup his own ass, huh?

one must ask why this ass would post 1400 times on one thread, huh, and those all counted towards his "hero" status. 1400 times!!!!!!!

THE ADMINS HERE,

They don't care man, it doesnt hurt to shoot them a PM, but they dont care, they print it out and stick in the their bathroom and wipe their ass with it. I am seriously under the impression they are involved i a  lot of this stuff. Maybe directly maybe not, but they sure allow some weird and very biased crap to go on unpunished. Want an example do to do theymos what bruno has done to you and see how fast you get banned.

Bruno is guilty of Harrassment, Libel, defamation, interruption of business, and who knows what else, boarderline stalking. He been taken to court (if he even showed)is respo hnse was to attack the female judge presiding over the case. He is an absolute douche and he thinks he is untouchable. He has been in jail, arrested for minor crimes more than once, the best thing that could happen to crypto is he walks outside one day and gets hit by a bus then by a semi truck and then rolls onto a railroad track and gets hit  by a train. That would be a day for crypto to celebrate.

And his documents are in  that thread actually at the top, he lives in Sandwich Illinois, population 5500 plus or minus. In another thread somewhere he has posted his SSN and phone numbers. He surely is one of a kind. there are only 2 kinds of people not afraid of posting thier SSN online,
1.EXTREMELY STUPID
2. People who have nothing to lose, meaning their credit is so messed up it would be useless to try and steal thier SSN cause you would not get anywhere anyways.

SO that truely tells you what kind of person you are dealing with, a true Nobody, who has nothing, and no real ability to get anything of value in or out of crypto.

I am under the understanding that cyber stalking is against the law, under homeland security.
I'll turn him, there, too.
When you go showing someone's private info to be malicious, that is the letter of the stalking law. And, it's a felony, year minimum 1 year in jail, maybe 2 by now.

Maybe I should be writing the feds and showing him all of what he is doing, or maybe to homeland security.
You know, so many misdemeanor and he can be arrested for a felony.
One more felony and he foes away for life.
Cyber stalking s a felony and by allowing him to do this, Bitcontalk has out THEMSELVES at risk, because of aiding and abetting this criminal in his cyber stalking, and in fact letting it go on.

I'll be giving a link to this to the FBI, Homeland Security, Law enforcement, our local Sheriff, and FTC in a minute, along with those caller i.d.'s I took a picture of (on my phone, in hand) from his home phone number where he has been harrassing me by phone, too, or at least trying. He's been spoofing his number as a breast cancer charity and when I answer my phone he spouts off some shit about "here I am ., come find me jerk off".

But now I know where he lives and can call his police department and county sheriff.

and panama isn't going to hide your ass either.

and if you people are reading this, be aware and make ALL of your FB, twitter pages and any other info, private, viewable ONLY by you or people like this jerk of pigfucker will try their best to hurt you with it. Not to menntion anyone else associated with you and on our pages, etc, whether or not they have a god damned thing to do with these fucking coins or this site.
He does this JUST to piss you off or try and hurt you.

You come on this forum and he WILL have at you.

Good premise for a BITCOIN forum, don't you think?

Want the truth, unbiased?........just read his posts (mine too, I don't care) But remember, if you say something to him or on one of those threads where he has posted, or posts, he will come after YOU too.
Non believers, just post something negative about him, anywhere.

as for the admins, you are a fucking joke, apparently getting you dick sucked every day..
huskypower2015

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:04:46 PM

Holy shit, what a novel!
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: