Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 05:27:10 PM

I was looking at cyberpinoy's trust and apparently he STILL doesn't understand how that works. For example he posted this for smoothie:

Being Accused of scamming for not paying his investors. See Link

With a reference link to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228327.1940

But I can't find any evidence of smoothie scamming there. It looks to me that either cyberpinoy is lying again (shocking, I know) or at the very least he doesn't get the difference between "sent" and "received" (smoothie HAS SENT feedback for Deprived's scam linked above).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:54:45 PM

I was looking at cyberpinoy's trust and apparently he STILL doesn't understand how that works. For example he posted this for smoothie:

But I can't find any evidence of smoothie scamming there. It looks to me that either cyberpinoy is lying again (shocking, I know) or at the very least he doesn't get the difference between "sent" and "received" (smoothie HAS SENT feedback for Deprived's scam linked above).

What part of Leroy Fodor is delusional eluded you? HAHAHA
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:02:38 PM

BCT's trust system is, at the very least, an interesting clusterfuck.  Scammers can use trust to quiet people and, because only the issuer can revoke trust, it works.

DefaultTrust should not be on anyone's trust list by default...

This space not for rent...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:52:14 PM

BCT's trust system is, at the very least, an interesting clusterfuck.  Scammers can use trust to quiet people and, because only the issuer can revoke trust, it works.

Are you saying there are known scammers in DT? Although I would agree that it's not perfect but removing it as a default would put a lot of noobs at risk.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:18:52 PM

BCT's trust system is, at the very least, an interesting clusterfuck.  Scammers can use trust to quiet people and, because only the issuer can revoke trust, it works.

Are you saying there are known scammers in DT? Although I would agree that it's not perfect but removing it as a default would put a lot of noobs at risk.

I'm not saying there are known scammers in DT.  I'm saying that the default settings of 2 deep off DT may, or may not, allow scammers to abuse this.  It's just too many people.  DT 2 deep adds 262 people to your trust list beyond those on DT.  Again, I'm not saying that any of these people are bad.  What I am saying is I haven't dealt with most of them.  What I am saying is that accounts are bought and sold here.  What I am saying is that my trust setting is set to those who I've had actually dealings or significant amounts of conversation with.

Think about it...  I use specific people and a depth of 1.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 11:31:27 PM

Think about it...  I use specific people and a depth of 1.

Fair enough. I'm too lazy to manage the settings so I would just review the trust of someone I would be planning to deal with... which I would do even if I had custom settings I think.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:48:33 PM

Think about it...  I use specific people and a depth of 1.

Fair enough. I'm too lazy to manage the settings so I would just review the trust of someone I would be planning to deal with... which I would do even if I had custom settings I think.

I find it easier myself to just exclude certain users by using a ~Username to "cross them off" my list.  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 12:14:23 AM

You know what i like about all you morons is you have never had a conversation with the people you guys make these outlandish claims against (you have drastically avoided any real professional conversations with me as I have asked both bruno and suchmoon and they have both cowardly and repeatedly avoided with some lame excuse as to why they dont need to confront their victim they like making accusations against) you dont do any real actual research, you go on opinion, and assumptions, but never any real proof or logic in your smear campaigns.

Gleb your on ignore you will have to log into one of your accounts I do not have on ignore if you wish to direct stupidity at me. try the phinneus cage account I dont have that one on ignore yet HAHA.

Meanwhile Ill send burt and his attorney wife a little letter maybe she can help me to sue your ass for defamation of character, libel, interruption of business and whatever esle her attorney mind can come up with.

I would advise you have her take a look at your thread so you can learn what you need to prove (which is the whole thing) that will keep your butt form a jail sentence HAHAHA

Translated for all of StakeMiners' Investards: Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow aka Phinnaeus Gage aka other sockpuppets paid to discredit the good names of cryptocurrency entities is on ignore by me, Leroy Fodor, ex-husband of Katrina Fodor caught fucking her fellow employee sans my consent. On ignore because I, Leroy "Honestly" Fodor no longer desired to read his stupid posts. HAHAHA In fact, I have Bruno's other accounts on ignore as well so that I'm not tricked into reading his true-to-life vitriol attacks about me. But, since I'm a nice guy and have gone Full Delusional, Bruno Kucinskas is more than welcome to use his Phinnaeus Gage account to continue sticking it up my lyin' piece of shit redneck ass so that I would have a fair opportunity to respond in kind, unlike my now locked threads were nobody can reply, not even my Investors, some never to see thier investments ever again, garnered via BitcoinTalk of which I'm fully on record in loathing. HAHAHA

In short: Please call me, Bruno Kucinskas, so that we can talk professionally, but please use a personality that I don't have ignore. HAHAHA
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 12:52:09 AM

Introducing Leroy Fodor's Proof of Staking for our loud, Jesus Christ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7e9vnwTjJA

"It's worst than you think, guys! In the not-to-distant future, so-called Christian experts will depict this sad day as us having ours arms stretched out and nailed to crosses that we, ourselves, carried here, with the lie pass down to future generations. Luckily, my father, Jehovah, will send an honest man, a Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, to set ALL them expects straight, and introduce Proof of Staking, witnessing from the tallest building in some city, somewhere in the Philippines. Speakin' of, anybody seen Philip?"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:21:58 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12969283#msg12969283

Stakeminers - This Week - 09 Novmember 2015

Earnings continue to decline, sliding to 1.1% per week. As BTC/USD prices begin to pull back from the current highs we should see strengthening of the altcoins which have been hit hard by withdrawals as investors sought profit in the BTC market.

For our clients who are receiving their weekly payment, they are seeing strong profit on their BTC values in addition to any gains for conversion from USD to their local currency. This increase in BTC and fiat value is helping to offset the decline in earnings.

There were two withdrawals this week totaling 0.0919 BTC. Client 1 had a return of 18.5% and client 2 had a return of 69.36%. Both accounts were less than 1 BTC in size so redemption had minimal impact on the stake pool.
-------------------------------------------------
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totaling 122 BTC. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.

Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us info (at) stakeminers.com for more information.

UTTER BULLSHIT! Supposedly, ONLY two Investards withdrew funds, yet Leroy Fodor wants you to believe that even with the recent rise in bitcoin exchange rate, StakeMiners' 12 altcoin holdings increased to 122 BTC, a mathematical impossibility. But, it's your moneys, Investards. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:21:07 PM

Another mathematical impossibility ?
He really is very bad at math hahha

Early on this topic you showed how the primary claim to his whole operation was impossible mathematically.
And then you showed how he ran and just changed the description / claims on his site.
But he did not just say oh i see you are right.. instead he attacked and trolled on about it
only to concede later his claims were fraudulent.
His own actions there for back up the claims of scammy behavior.
If this was not true he would not have edited the big writing in bold site description.

That alone is far more than enough for me to see he is a scammer.
Yet if people need even more convincing see previous pages LOL

Scammers come in two flavors.. the ones you don't see (Pro's)
And inept idiots that bumble along like bafoons making lots of mistakes that get them caught LOL

Which one do you guys think Fodor is ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:51:33 PM

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/andreas-antonopoulos-trolls-are-disrupting-bitcoin-development/35829

Some Trolls Could Be Paid Agents

Once Maxwell brought up the point of outsiders jamming or negatively affecting the development process, Andreas Antonopoulos was quick to point out that throwing a lot of negativity into development discussions could be one effective method of lowering overall moral. He also explained that there are two very different types of trolls that exist in the world today:

“One way they can jam the system is by trolling, sowing dissent, assuming bad faith, and throwing a lot of negativity into the conversation . . . Some trolls are self-employed comfortably and do that because their personality is that, but I have no doubt in my mind that there are some people — we’ve seen it consistently across many countries — who are paid to sow dissent into a variety of organizations. If it can happen [in the United States] — and it has happened here many times with community organizations getting disrupted by government agencies — I can assure you it’s happening in other countries, which have far less constraint on doing that . . . One of the ways that we’re getting disrupted is not someone compromising the miners but someone compromising the good faith efforts of the development team.”

Okay, looks like I'm about to be called out, hence this apology. Yes, Leroy Fodor, you were 100% correct in assuming that I was paid to troll your venerable StakeMiners. Please, please, please find it in your heart to forgive me for my vitriol attacks. I promise it won't ever happen again. I'm soon gonna be releasing my project that's will shake the cryptocurrency space and I duly don't want this unfortunate black mark against me to hamper my endeavor. Hope all is well your family and mom.

Peace, bro.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:10:11 PM

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/andreas-antonopoulos-trolls-are-disrupting-bitcoin-development/35829

Once Maxwell brought up the point of outsiders jamming or negatively affecting the development process, Andreas Antonopoulos was quick to point out that throwing a lot of negativity into development discussions could be one effective method of lowering overall moral. He also explained that there are two very different types of trolls that exist in the world today:

“One way they can jam the system is by trolling, sowing dissent, assuming bad faith, and throwing a lot of negativity into the conversation . . . Some trolls are self-employed comfortably and do that because their personality is that, but I have no doubt in my mind that there are some people — we’ve seen it consistently across many countries — who are paid to sow dissent into a variety of organizations. If it can happen [in the United States] — and it has happened here many times with community organizations getting disrupted by government agencies — I can assure you it’s happening in other countries, which have far less constraint on doing that . . . One of the ways that we’re getting disrupted is not someone compromising the miners but someone compromising the good faith efforts of the development team.”

Okay, looks like I'm about to be called out, hence this apology. Yes, Leroy Fodor, you were 100% correct in assuming that I was paid to troll your venerable StakeMiners. Please, please, please find it in your heart to forgive me for my vitriol attacks. I promise it won't ever happen again. I'm soon gonna be releasing my project that's will shake the cryptocurrency space and I duly don't want this unfortunate black mark against me to hamper my endeavor. Hope all is well your family and mom.

Peace, bro.

Hey... wait... we're going to get paid?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 09:18:45 PM

Peace, bro.

I want my cut bro.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:46:03 PM

Peace, bro.

I want my cut bro.

Thanks for reminding me. I just split what I was paid three ways. You and Xian have now received your fair share. I don't know what you guys are gonna do with your moneys, but it's no secret where I'm gonna invest mine.

"StakeMiners!"
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 09:54:14 PM

Thanks for reminding me. I just split what I was paid three ways. You and Xian have now received your fair share. I don't know what you guys are gonna do with your moneys, but it's no secret where I'm gonna invest mine.

"StakeMiners!"

Pfffttt.... I'm going to put my loot into BitStone... because "$1M in product" and stuff. Super legit. Tell BitStoneDev/kilo17 I recommended you, I'll get a cut from that too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1250043.msg12990906#msg12990906

Edit: Crap, it almost sounds like I'm genuinely shilling for BitStone. All you StakeMiners fans secretly reading this thread - stay away from BitStone in case the sarcasm font didn't come through.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:42:42 PM

https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 16 Novmember 2015

Although the rate of earnings declined slightly throughout the week, we managed to hold our overall return at 1.1% for the week. Even with the softening of the BTC/USD rate, our earnings converted to fiat remain good. In addition altcoin prices are beginning to trend upwards.
We now have a stake pool of 123 BTC and 180 investors for 0.69 BTC per investor.
The clean up of the 'member' accounts continues. The results were as expected, a lot of email bounce backs, many with multiple accounts, one member planned a deposit, and from the rest there has been no reply. Once this work is completed the 'member' account number, currently at 1,072, will be removed from the website.
There were no withdrawals this week.
We have received 3 requests from altcoins to be added to our staking pool: AmsterdamCoin [AMS], Collossuscoin 2 [COL], and Rainbow Gold Coin [RAIN]. Once our review is complete an announcement will be made.

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totalling 123 BTC. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.
Please see our website Stakeminers.com or email us info (at) stakeminers.com for more information.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:07:01 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 02:38:29 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 16 Novmember 2015

Although the rate of earnings declined slightly throughout the week, we managed to hold our overall return at 1.1% for the week. Even with the softening of the BTC/USD rate, our earnings converted to fiat remain good. In addition altcoin prices are beginning to trend upwards.
We now have a stake pool of 123 BTC and 180 investors for 0.69 BTC per investor.
The clean up of the 'member' accounts continues. The results were as expected, a lot of email bounce backs, many with multiple accounts, one member planned a deposit, and from the rest there has been no reply. Once this work is completed the 'member' account number, currently at 1,072, will be removed from the website.
There were no withdrawals this week.
We have received 3 requests from altcoins to be added to our staking pool: AmsterdamCoin [AMS], Collossuscoin 2 [COL], and Rainbow Gold Coin [RAIN]. Once our review is complete an announcement will be made.

Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current holdings in 12 alt-coins totalling 123 BTC. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our staking pool earnings.

"Hello, Homeland Security. I have reason to believe that Leroy Fodor, founder of StakeMiners Ponzi, along with his 16-year-old BOI Trustee are funding ISIS terrorists via cryptocurrencies. Proof is on his Facebook page and his mother, Helen Fodor, praying six times a day in Ohio. Leroy's wife, Katrina Fodor, is clearly part of the organization and both should be arrest ASAP with thier two minor children put in protective custody.

There is overwhelming proof on the BitcoinTalk forum that Leroy Fodor is a highly unstable individual who doesn't like cats, more reason to have his affairs looked into. Currently, Leroy Fodor claims to have over 1,000 members in his organization with StakeMiners' HQ located in the Philippines.

Please look into this so that there's not a France-esque episode in the Philippines masterminded by the looney tune Leroy Fodor."

"StakeMiners!"
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:16:33 AM

I mean, could he be any more blatant about buying likes ? To what end ?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:35:47 AM

"What you's talkin' 'bout? Bohu Rupi no paid-for liker. Me's really likes Leroy Fodor on my own accord[ion]. Proof is see "I on!""

"I Mohmad Hanif Narpali. StakeMiners now help me refill coffer for ISIS after this happen: http://paymentweek.com/2015-11-17-new-hacktivist-group-claims-isis-used-bitcoin-to-fund-paris-attacks-8866/"
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: