Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
mikethedikevanegan

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:13:59 PM

Talking most about their legal obligation to actually deliver on their promises to investors.  Mentioning cutting out certain aspects of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polick

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:15:34 PM

I just see a lot of finger pointing. I do not think its productive and just a waste of time.
mikethedikevanegan

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:27:46 PM

Who in the fuck is going to give these clowns more money?  Additional funding from where?  How about DEV salaries since they are the ones not delivering on promises made.
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:01:18 PM

Can anybody explain to me why the CEO of the company doesn't show up for a meeting? This an important matter and Dor hasn't showed much professionalism in this regard.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 09:33:35 PM

Some nice volatility. Just keep trading and churning.

Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 09:37:37 PM

Can anybody explain to me why the CEO of the company doesn't show up for a meeting? This an important matter and Dor hasn't showed much professionalism in this regard.

Talk was moved at the last moment without notice despite Greg knowing we couldn't make it at that time, late night Israel time.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:52:43 PM

I think our "coinhustler" Christian badly misrepresented what went on in the meeting.
Also I wouldn't trust the opinions of a person who's obviously to immature to host a meeting. ( just watch what he types in the chat window, even though he deletes most of what he types, it's a nice window into his thought process. )
It speaks louder than the personal attacks he's bound to launch at me now Smiley --- but enough about him.

I urge everyone to watch for themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLrvV2YKbZg&feature=youtu.be

It's very enlightening. The tone of the conversation is very telling. Make a strong cup of coffee, and play parts of it at 1.5x speed.

I find it very hard to listen to the condescending tone of Greg, how he keeps interrupting Dor, looks down on the other coders and tells others to shut up.
"I've heard you point and I appreciate it, thank you very much " <- that's Gregs ways of saying shut the fuck up. It's very disingenuous.
He says he doesn't want control, and a few minutes later he says how "He won't allow Dor to be CEO".

Dor barely got a sentence out in those hours without Greg interrupting him. "that's false, that's false, that's false." Reminded me of Trump who calls everyone #liars, without actually refuting the claims. Maybe he can send out some daily tweets with the hashtag #LyingDor
It's obviously not false that Greg has failed to deliver so far and is now asking for more time and more money.

I think Greg tries hard to present a face of a friendly person who respects everyone, but that facade is showing a LOT of cracks.

He's trying to hold Synereo hostage now, but he doesn't realise there are other options. Greg has less power than he thinks. A manipulative loudmouth with a HUGE ego.
What he is really really hurting is AMP price with his public outburst and vilifying of Dor. Another proof that what he says doesn't match with what he does.
Making other people look bad to make yourself look like the better  is , sadly, quite effective ( Trump again )

For the record ; I do NOT think Dor has "alienated everybody" like Greg claims. I still believe Dor is an excellent CEO and has massively over delivered on important CEO tasks like raising funds and forming partnerships.
Anderson McCutcheon ( whom i greatly respect for his ability to provide helicopter view ) appears to agree with that sentiment.

Dor can be hard to get in touch with because he has WAY to much on his plate. That will hopefully be remedied soon, when more people are hired.

Also I 'd like to express my support to Dor and my admiration on how he can take so much flack and continue to calmly make his point, and not stoop to Greg's level. https://youtu.be/FLrvV2YKbZg?t=6302 ~7 minutes.

And not that my opinion on this carries a lot of weight, but I think that simply switching Synereo to a whole different stack is the best option. We're not losing much, since its in super pre alpha stages anyway.
From here on there's more room to grow then ever. Prune away the unhealthy bits, hire more people and watch Synereo soar.

( disclaimer - all my personal opinions as a Synereo ( and many other projects )  - supporter and very large AMP holder)

+1

Also, this Christian guy is a worthless druggie who talks about breaking the law and getting stoned all day.  I have no doubt that this loser is facilitating others in their use of drugs.  Heck, he wanted Synereo's main UI page to have giant mushrooms on it.  Someone with more info on this moron please submit a tip to the DEA -> https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:21:30 PM

I think our "coinhustler" Christian badly misrepresented what went on in the meeting.
Also I wouldn't trust the opinions of a person who's obviously to immature to host a meeting. ( just watch what he types in the chat window, even though he deletes most of what he types, it's a nice window into his thought process. )
It speaks louder than the personal attacks he's bound to launch at me now Smiley --- but enough about him.

It's very enlightening. The tone of the conversation is very telling. Make a strong cup of coffee, and play parts of it at 1.5x speed.

I find it very hard to listen to the condescending tone of Greg, how he keeps interrupting Dor, looks down on the other coders and tells others to shut up.
"I've heard you point and I appreciate it, thank you very much " <- that's Gregs ways of saying shut the fuck up. It's very disingenuous.
He says he doesn't want control, and a few minutes later he says how "He won't allow Dor to be CEO".

Dor barely got a sentence out in those hours without Greg interrupting him. "that's false, that's false, that's false." Reminded me of Trump who calls everyone #liars, without actually refuting the claims. Maybe he can send out some daily tweets with the hashtag #LyingDor
It's obviously not false that Greg has failed to deliver so far and is now asking for more time and more money.

I think Greg tries hard to present a face of a friendly person who respects everyone, but that facade is showing a LOT of cracks.

He's trying to hold Synereo hostage now, but he doesn't realise there are other options. Greg has less power than he thinks. A manipulative loudmouth with a HUGE ego.
What he is really really hurting is AMP price with his public outburst and vilifying of Dor. Another proof that what he says doesn't match with what he does.
Making other people look bad to make yourself look like the better  is , sadly, quite effective ( Trump again )

For the record ; I do NOT think Dor has "alienated everybody" like Greg claims. I still believe Dor is an excellent CEO and has massively over delivered on important CEO tasks like raising funds and forming partnerships.
Anderson McCutcheon ( whom i greatly respect for his ability to provide helicopter view ) appears to agree with that sentiment.

Dor can be hard to get in touch with because he has WAY to much on his plate. That will hopefully be remedied soon, when more people are hired.

Also I 'd like to express my support to Dor and my admiration on how he can take so much flack and continue to calmly make his point, and not stoop to Greg's level. https://youtu.be/FLrvV2YKbZg?t=6302 ~7 minutes.

And not that my opinion on this carries a lot of weight, but I think that simply switching Synereo to a whole different stack is the best option. We're not losing much, since its in super pre alpha stages anyway.
From here on there's more room to grow then ever. Prune away the unhealthy bits, hire more people and watch Synereo soar.

( disclaimer - all my personal opinions as a Synereo ( and many other projects )  - supporter and very large AMP holder)

+1

Also, this Christian guy is a worthless druggie who talks about breaking the law and getting stoned all day.  I have no doubt that this loser is facilitating others in their use of drugs.  Heck, he wanted Synereo's main UI page to have giant mushrooms on it.  Someone with more info on this moron please submit a tip to the DEA -> https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php

I'm on the same page as you are, but can you proof your claims? Otherwise, and I'm sorry to say that, it's meaningless trash talk.
amywiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:44:15 PM

The founders were fighting like baby's in the meeting which was recorded. Accusing eachother etc. This project has failed big time. Also they said that the current roadmap they posted 3 months ago was way to optimistic. But now there ont be a roadmap at all as the project has failed. Well look at it yourself in the link below.

I know I sold my AMPs. Bye shit project! GL to ZERO. Think the price will rebound? No way.... who is gonna buy into this coin??? lol The crash is still going full force, this will crash big time to 0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLrvV2YKbZg

Do some research and find out yourself. Go to their Slack for example, its one big fight between founders lol.
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:01:20 PM

Let`s come back to more important things.

I`m halfway through their last video on youtube and the most important part til then, is that Greg said after he stated that he doesn't know in which relationship both RChain and Synereo are atm, that the people who have invested are made hole and made good and that's why he feels the need to continue this work. All the people who supported this need to made whole and the promises need to be delivered on!

So guys please, sit down together ask yourselves what's is most important. Then, overcome whatever is in between you and go back to work and get things done.

That's the only thing for me as an investor is important.

CollegeKid

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:04:26 PM

Buy when there is blood on the streets.

One last dump to make amp go to 0 LOL. 60 BTC anyone have 60 BTC to make amp market die?
plz do

buys placed

You talk about AMP hitting bottom, have you collected the amount you need already? I think you could pull the walls at 10 and up now, I dont think it takes weeks to collect.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:59:56 PM

The founders were fighting like baby's in the meeting which was recorded. Accusing eachother etc. This project has failed big time. Also they said that the current roadmap they posted 3 months ago was way to optimistic. But now there ont be a roadmap at all as the project has failed. Well look at it yourself in the link below.

I know I sold my AMPs. Bye shit project! GL to ZERO. Think the price will rebound? No way.... who is gonna buy into this coin??? lol The crash is still going full force, this will crash big time to 0.

Do some research and find out yourself. Go to their Slack for example, its one big fight between founders lol.

Oh look, it's the whiner again.

The fact is that Synereo doesn't need Greg to have a very successful project.  Who knows if Greg can deliver on his promises.  Maybe he can, but he certainly didn't deliver in the past.  All that I've seen so far is that Greg makes a lot of accusations, but doesn't want to take responsibility for his shortcomings.

Synereo hit 45k without any working code from Greg.  Synereo will surpass this value in the future.  People will look back at these prices as an absolute steal.  There are many, many talented developers who are capable of actually delivering working code.  Synereo has 4.7M USD, a stockpile of AMPs, and business connections to make the decentralized social network a reality.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:04:28 AM

Also, this Christian guy is a worthless druggie who talks about breaking the law and getting stoned all day.  I have no doubt that this loser is facilitating others in their use of drugs.  Heck, he wanted Synereo's main UI page to have giant mushrooms on it.  Someone with more info on this moron please submit a tip to the DEA -> https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php

I'm on the same page as you are, but can you proof your claims? Otherwise, and I'm sorry to say that, it's meaningless trash talk.

There's documented proof because the dumbass recorded himself on the Synereo/RChain hangouts and posted it on Youtube.  You can literally go pull up this moron on Youtube talking about being stoned.  Christian (aka coinhustler16) is someone who Greg brought into the project and made him feel welcome after he knew he was a drug user.  How is that for a good example of Greg's business acumen?

juras54

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:09:16 AM

congratulate me, I bought 40,000 Satoshis per AMP .. price fell 4 times, great!
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:10:31 AM

Hmm, you boguht in exchange or 2nd ico? Bad investment.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:17:32 AM

Hmm, you boguht in exchange or 2nd ico? Bad investment.

The first crowdsale participants bought at 1000 sats per AMP, and then the price fell to 600 sats per AMP.  Today AMP prices are still 8k sat and BTC has gone up almost 400%.  Prices fluctuate.  I still have faith in Dor's ability to manage this project and deliver.  I'm confident that AMPs will surpass their 40k crowdsale price.

amywiner

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:28:53 AM

Congrats mate! But don't worry, this will all go down more. Most people still don't know what is going on. More selling will come and no buying at all.
amywiner

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:36:37 AM

Oh look, it's the whiner again.

The fact is that Synereo doesn't need Greg to have a very successful project.  Who knows if Greg can deliver on his promises.  Maybe he can, but he certainly didn't deliver in the past.  All that I've seen so far is that Greg makes a lot of accusations, but doesn't want to take responsibility for his shortcomings.

Synereo hit 45k without any working code from Greg.  Synereo will surpass this value in the future.  People will look back at these prices as an absolute steal.  There are many, many talented developers who are capable of actually delivering working code.  Synereo has 4.7M USD, a stockpile of AMPs, and business connections to make the decentralized social network a reality.
That is no fact.... and the talented developers have jobs already. It is very hard without Greg. You are a big cheerleader amazing. You might be a bigger idiot than Christian.
Authoritai

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:43:50 AM

this is really unfortunate
amywiner

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:16:48 AM

+1

Also, this Christian guy is a worthless druggie who talks about breaking the law and getting stoned all day.  I have no doubt that this loser is facilitating others in their use of drugs.  Heck, he wanted Synereo's main UI page to have giant mushrooms on it.  Someone with more info on this moron please submit a tip to the DEA -> https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php
I agree with you for once, this CHristian guy is a loser.This Christian is a fucking clown. This guy is paid 40 $ an hour for his shitty job..... LOL! And he even messes up his shitty job, always problems in his recordings. Handling the volume and some other buttons is to hard for him.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: