Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 01:34:45 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 774966 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1008

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:39:01 AM

That's correct.  There will be no centralized website.  You will have to run a Synereo node to take part in the network.  The plan is to make running a Synereo node as easy as downloading, installing, and running an app.  You log in to your account via the app.

Is this definitely the way it will work - you will have to download and install an app to be on the Social Network? I assumed various individuals could host their own nodes and you could register there. Having to download/install something to get connected seems like a fairly large barrier to entry

You'll be able to do that too, but the goal is to have as many people as possible running their own node as it aids decentralization.

YOURCHAIN - MAKE RCHAIN YOURS AGAIN!
"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Some PGP public keys you should import: theymos, BadBear, Sirius, Stefan, Wladimir, Gavin, Gregory, Jeff, Pieter
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wexfgy12

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:19:55 AM

That's correct.  There will be no centralized website.  You will have to run a Synereo node to take part in the network.  The plan is to make running a Synereo node as easy as downloading, installing, and running an app.  You log in to your account via the app.

Is this definitely the way it will work - you will have to download and install an app to be on the Social Network? I assumed various individuals could host their own nodes and you could register there. Having to download/install something to get connected seems like a fairly large barrier to entry

You'll be able to do that too, but the goal is to have as many people as possible running their own node as it aids decentralization.

Sure, but there has to be some balance between decentralisation and convenience so that alot of people can signup and move towards a critical mass of users. The ability to signup via a website/browser in a "traditional" manner rather than having to run a node seems to be pretty important to me. Alot of people will run nodes (I will), but alot of people wont want to go through the "hassle" etc

So just to be clear, people will be able to signup / access the network without running a node? Just that it would be preferred the more nodes the better?
What about a mobile app actually, has that been discussed at all?
anonbit992

Activity: 322

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:06:01 AM

That's correct.  There will be no centralized website.  You will have to run a Synereo node to take part in the network.  The plan is to make running a Synereo node as easy as downloading, installing, and running an app.  You log in to your account via the app.

Sure, but there has to be some balance between decentralisation and convenience so that alot of people can signup and move towards a critical mass of users. The ability to signup via a website/browser in a "traditional" manner rather than having to run a node seems to be pretty important to me. Alot of people will run nodes (I will), but alot of people wont want to go through the "hassle" etc

So just to be clear, people will be able to signup / access the network without running a node? Just that it would be preferred the more nodes the better?

Yes, we need the ability to access Synereo without running a node. If this is not available, it can be a big drawback for the project. I believe the Mobile app will be built by the end of 2017 and somewhat by the start of 2018, people can use it. That's what I saw in the road map.

██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
        ▄▄              ██████████████
      ▄████▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████▄                        ██████████████
  ▄████████████▄                      ██████████████
▄████████████████▄                    ██████████████
▀████████████████▀                    ██████████████
  ▀████████████▀                      ██████████████
    ▀████████▀                        ██████████████
      ▀████▀            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀              ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████

.polybius bank

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:17:21 AM

So just to be clear, people will be able to signup / access the network without running a node?

To my knowledge, yes.

Just that it would be preferred the more nodes the better?

Right.

Yes, it has.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
AvenG

Activity: 115

Res Et Non Verbum

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:08:36 AM

So far not so good, maybe all this Synereo thing is legitimate but it bothers me that nobody reads and they just jump in with feet first. If you read the white paper, it's VERY long and full of proclamations of an emotional level (not simply stating a need/problem and how they solve it) And ultimately, the control and funds are very centralized. I don't think those that are investing would read through that whole document, and if they did, would understand the red flags hidden in it. It's not even in Beta yet and they're having trouble with the code.
Also, Synereo LTD is a private company, and It seems to me that there is a lot of fine print as to who really owns and has control over development and direction here. IMO I think it's a great idea with bad implementation.
chappolino

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:11:19 AM

The price in polo is 0.00030 btc. Price go down.Buying at 30k is a steal since the ICO price is pegged at 40K, I believe whales are playing their waiting game again
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:24:39 AM

So far not so good, maybe all this Synereo thing is legitimate but it bothers me that nobody reads and they just jump in with feet first. If you read the white paper, it's VERY long and full of proclamations of an emotional level (not simply stating a need/problem and how they solve it) And ultimately, the control and funds are very centralized. I don't think those that are investing would read through that whole document, and if they did, would understand the red flags hidden in it. It's not even in Beta yet and they're having trouble with the code.
Also, Synereo LTD is a private company, and It seems to me that there is a lot of fine print as to who really owns and has control over development and direction here. IMO I think it's a great idea with bad implementation.

There are plans to delegate some control of funds over to the community.  If you listen to the hangout sessions, you'll pick up on the details.

Diego24

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:46:34 AM

The price in polo is 0.00030 btc. Price go down.Buying at 30k is a steal since the ICO price is pegged at 40K, I believe whales are playing their waiting game again
All nonsense if you ask me. Price is going down like a rock. Moving averages broken. I should have sticked to my strategy instead of listening to happy people on forum supporting their coin.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 994

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:34:41 PM

LOL if you're worried.

This is all whale bot game and they play it as they see fit.  You play swings yes but in the end many lose unless you make nice small trades to win.

Best for this coin is HOLD.  With how legit it is and this major investments now you can see it will go to moon in 2017 Smiley

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

If you have any questions regarding the signature campaign, please use ATLANT Slack for communication.

Sign in to ATLANT Slack and send a message to the #atlant_bounty channel.
ATLANT Slack invite link: https://goo.gl/KSNLnY
Golftech

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:42:11 PM

after the ico you will be earning a lot for sure price will go up and the ico will bring success to this coin, keep holding and keep on waiting for this.

▄██████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
████████████ ██ ███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
█████████████  █████████████
█████████████  ████████████
█████████████  ▄▀▄██████████
█████████  ▀▀  █████████████
██████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Whitepaper   Twitter   Slack   Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..PUTTING TRADITIONAL FINANCIAL ASSETS ON-CHAIN..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Telegram   Medium   Reddit   Youtube    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▄▄██████▄▄
 ████▀  ▀████

█████  ▀█████
██████▄  ▀███   ▄██
▀███▀  ▀ ▄███▀  ████
 ▀████▄▄████▀ ▄██████▄
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█████  ██▄▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
  ████████████████████

▀████████████████▀
     ██
████████████
      ████▀▀▀▀████
|
Diego24

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:43:03 PM

LOL if you're worried.

This is all whale bot game and they play it as they see fit.  You play swings yes but in the end many lose unless you make nice small trades to win.

Best for this coin is HOLD.  With how legit it is and this major investments now you can see it will go to moon in 2017 Smiley
No. I play a combo of swing and long term. Ik keep part in AMP for longterm. With other part I play swing.
arseaboy

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:48:14 PM

LOL if you're worried.

No. I play a combo of swing and long term. Ik keep part in AMP for longterm. With other part I play swing.
cool having some for long term and being wise to play with the flow doing a buy low sell high style, keep it up buds good luck.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Diego24

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:52:46 PM

LOL if you're worried.

cool having some for long term and being wise to play with the flow doing a buy low sell high style, keep it up buds good luck.
Thanks  Wink
Crpto4$

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:03:39 PM

I dont understand this ...the ico price is 0.0004 btc but polo price is 0.000288 btc then why people should invest in ico ? I didnt know about polo price so I bought some amp with 0.00036 btc and now feeling bad about Synereo. Angry
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

I dont understand this ...the ico price is 0.0004 btc but polo price is 0.000288 btc then why people should invest in ico ? I didnt know about polo price so I bought some amp with 0.00036 btc and now feeling bad about Synereo. Angry

It's a ripoff, immediate loss, send bitcoin aaaannd it's gone!

dimonarka

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:09:20 PM

Sure  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Altty

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:01:09 PM

The sale is over in 7 days. If you dont want to buy in the sale buy on Polo at a huge discount. People are complaining that the sale price is too high and the price on Polo is too low.

*hint go buy on Polo at a nice discount.
Crpto4$

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:07:00 PM

Don't scoff at NFX guild.  Advisors there have advised companies such as Flickr and Lyft (largest Uber competitor), so the partnership with Synereo is huge.  Silicon Valley is behind this tech, and you will be hearing more of it in the mainstream in the months to come after the funding is over, mark my words.  

This is not just another alt coin ponzi scheme.  Think bigger and more long-term.  Synereo > Ethereum, top decentralized blockchain for dApps.

$1 is nothing.

thanks for the info, hope everything go well.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 994

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:08:00 PM

Don't scoff at NFX guild.  Advisors there have advised companies such as Flickr and Lyft (largest Uber competitor), so the partnership with Synereo is huge.  Silicon Valley is behind this tech, and you will be hearing more of it in the mainstream in the months to come after the funding is over, mark my words. 

This is not just another alt coin ponzi scheme.  Think bigger and more long-term.  Synereo > Ethereum, top decentralized blockchain for dApps.

$1 is nothing.

Very nice to hear such thing! Smiley

I can assume 2017 thinking timeframe yes?

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
  ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

If you have any questions regarding the signature campaign, please use ATLANT Slack for communication.

Sign in to ATLANT Slack and send a message to the #atlant_bounty channel.
ATLANT Slack invite link: https://goo.gl/KSNLnY
Diego24

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:28:34 PM

Why on earth would you buy a coin without looking on the exchanges first ? But ey don't feel too sad. I bought on the exchanges also and I am also scr*  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.