Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 01:57:56 AM

congratulate me, I bought 40,000 Satoshis per AMP .. price fell 4 times, great!

Congrats bud  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amywiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:06:05 AM

BTC is breaking out from June highs of about 755! Its an all time high sinde february 2014!!!

This run up will be huge, the same when it broke the 450 highs earlyer. It will shoot up 30% in a few weeks. People will sell evern more AMPs to get BTC! AMP to zero lolololol
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:11:18 AM

congratulate me, I bought 40,000 Satoshis per AMP .. price fell 4 times, great!

Hmm, you boguht in exchange or 2nd ico? Bad investment.

The first crowdsale participants bought at 1000 sats per AMP, and then the price fell to 600 sats per AMP.  Today AMP prices are still 8k sat and BTC has gone up almost 400%.  Prices fluctuate.  I still have faith in Dor's ability to manage this project and deliver.  I'm confident that AMPs will surpass their 40k crowdsale price.

You can't read? I said 2nd ico, first ico was successful to investors because they only raised 100k usd, decent market cap and not overvalued. Second raised 5 million usd but the price is highly overvalued, ico price 43k

fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:53:25 AM

Ok, so I must say I am a bit disgruntled at the recent happenings.  That video is very revealing.  I urge everyone with a large vested interest to watch carefully:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLrvV2YKbZg

This is a toxic relationship among the core team because they have lost trust in each other.  Synereo cannot move forward with this type of angst between close founders.  This disagreement isn't about the technical theories, this is about fundamental relationship of the members and the way they are operating.  

Here's an analogy - a couple may disagree and argue about various topics like where to vacation, where to live, what to eat, what to do for fun... but at the end of the day, they still love each other despite surface issues... but if they question each others' loyalty, trust or commitment, they are questioning the foundation of the marriage or partnership, which is dangerous... and how can one count on the other to deliver thereafter, if there is a loss of trust?

As much as I hate to say this (especially since I know Greg personally, which as honest as I've been on this forum about my IRL persona), I think he has to go (good thing I'm not using my real name here ha).  As a fellow developer, I have been in these kinds of disputes and it doesn't end well.  This is not a disagreement about the technical fundamentals as we may have seen with other coin founder teams, this is an issue where the founders no longer trust each other, namely Dor does not trust Greg to deliver on deadlines, which continue to be delayed.

And sadly, Greg is pulling a typical developer move, trying to take credit for docs and pushing the technicals without real prototypes/demos, which honestly is something I've been guilty of doing myself.  But as an investor, even though I made quite a bit in the early days, over the past few months I lost roughly $43k USD worth of AMPs and today I am officially out of this, but there is an upside.  

First, I have to call out Greg on his bullshit.  He is stalling, using funds to drive his own development, because he's a perfectionist and self-centered.  

Second, this disagreement is super dangerous to Synereo - the development was heavily based on Greg's proprietary theories and code.  So if Greg has to leave, he takes the only real code with him.  Greg is trying to maintain credit on all the technical fundamentals, so he is essentially the technical team for Synereo.  If they must part ways, which I believe is the only way forward), then what is left, a marketing team?  A CEO who has no technical background whatsoever (though I think Dor is awesome at funding/marketing considering he's been pitching an empty promise for the past 2 years and despite that got huge funding and mainstream media press).  Even if he stays, the relationship going forward will be poisoned by the criticisms thrown around, which question the nature of the partnership.  It will be a very thin layer of ice that Dor would have to walk on, to constantly avoid Greg holding the project technical/code hostage.  Greg is in the position to easily blackmail Dor - that's really bad, and I have to stick with my Jewish brothers on this one.  Dor really trusted Greg putting that much control in him, but Greg broke that trust, even from day one.  

But anway, financially, here's the upside.  I'm out of Synereo, because Greg is planning to leave Synereo and take the code with him.  There is a strong possibility of this.  This is what he has been pondering, based on a conversation I had with a close mutual friend on Skype very recently.  That's why I decided to sell today, for a huge loss, and I probably caused the dump in the last few minutes dropping it from 7k satoshi to 6k, though I'm sure the rise of BTC is not helping either.

Just want everyone to know this is not a 'whale' accumulation phase.  Unless Dor and Greg are amazing actors making this up (including everyone in my mutual inner circle), then this is about to go lower, and you should save what little you have left and stay in BTC while it rises a bit.  Synereo may cease to exist, especially if Greg leaves with the code and all the partners come knocking and blaming Dor for deadlines and missed promises (which already seems to be happening).

Good luck everyone.

How can you lose more money than you have invested? According to your earlier posts your had 50 BTC worth of AMP.
Showtime2017

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:10:50 AM

Sold all my AMP and bought ICN ICONOMI on Kraken. This month they gonna launch and big announcements are coming. I'm preparing  for a big price increase next coming weeks.
frostynug

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:16:20 AM

Sold all my AMP and bought ICN ICONOMI on Kraken. This month they gonna launch and big announcements are coming. I'm preparing  for a big price increase next coming weeks.

possibly a good choice short term, im not sure about long term, AMP has potential if the team can work together.

golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:38:25 AM

I'm afraid u will sold at bottom. I also sold all at around 13k with 20% loss. Now waiting for safe entry.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
Showtime2017

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:55:20 AM

I'm afraid u will sold at bottom. I also sold all at around 13k with 20% loss. Now waiting for safe entry.

I think the bottom is 0 for AMP. Greg and Dor killed this project. Its over. I take my loss and im in ICN ICONOMI. They have a solid team that build Cashilla. Index fund, performance fund are coming this month and ofm platform in  Q1 2017. Short term best investment. https://ico.iconomi.net/
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:57:42 AM

Ok, so I must say I am a bit disgruntled at the recent happenings.  That video is very revealing.  I urge everyone with a large vested interest to watch carefully:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLrvV2YKbZg

This is a toxic relationship among the core team because they have lost trust in each other.  Synereo cannot move forward with this type of angst between close founders.  This disagreement isn't about the technical theories, this is about fundamental relationship of the members and the way they are operating.  

Here's an analogy - a couple may disagree and argue about various topics like where to vacation, where to live, what to eat, what to do for fun... but at the end of the day, they still love each other despite surface issues... but if they question each others' loyalty, trust or commitment, they are questioning the foundation of the marriage or partnership, which is dangerous... and how can one count on the other to deliver thereafter, if there is a loss of trust?

As much as I hate to say this (especially since I know Greg personally, which as honest as I've been on this forum about my IRL persona), I think he has to go (good thing I'm not using my real name here ha).  As a fellow developer, I have been in these kinds of disputes and it doesn't end well.  This is not a disagreement about the technical fundamentals as we may have seen with other coin founder teams, this is an issue where the founders no longer trust each other, namely Dor does not trust Greg to deliver on deadlines, which continue to be delayed.

And sadly, Greg is pulling a typical developer move, trying to take credit for docs and pushing the technicals without real prototypes/demos, which honestly is something I've been guilty of doing myself.  But as an investor, even though I made quite a bit in the early days, over the past few months I lost roughly $43k USD worth of AMPs and today I am officially out of this, but there is an upside.  

First, I have to call out Greg on his bullshit.  He is stalling, using funds to drive his own development, because he's a perfectionist and self-centered.  

Second, this disagreement is super dangerous to Synereo - the development was heavily based on Greg's proprietary theories and code.  So if Greg has to leave, he takes the only real code with him.  Greg is trying to maintain credit on all the technical fundamentals, so he is essentially the technical team for Synereo.  If they must part ways, which I believe is the only way forward), then what is left, a marketing team?  A CEO who has no technical background whatsoever (though I think Dor is awesome at funding/marketing considering he's been pitching an empty promise for the past 2 years and despite that got huge funding and mainstream media press).  Even if he stays, the relationship going forward will be poisoned by the criticisms thrown around, which question the nature of the partnership.  It will be a very thin layer of ice that Dor would have to walk on, to constantly avoid Greg holding the project technical/code hostage.  Greg is in the position to easily blackmail Dor - that's really bad, and I have to stick with my Jewish brothers on this one.  Dor really trusted Greg putting that much control in him, but Greg broke that trust, even from day one.  

But anway, financially, here's the upside.  I'm out of Synereo, because Greg is planning to leave Synereo and take the code with him.  There is a strong possibility of this.  This is what he has been pondering, based on a conversation I had with a close mutual friend on Skype very recently.  That's why I decided to sell today, for a huge loss, and I probably caused the dump in the last few minutes dropping it from 7k satoshi to 6k, though I'm sure the rise of BTC is not helping either.

Just want everyone to know this is not a 'whale' accumulation phase.  Unless Dor and Greg are amazing actors making this up (including everyone in my mutual inner circle), then this is about to go lower, and you should save what little you have left and stay in BTC while it rises a bit.  Synereo may cease to exist, especially if Greg leaves with the code and all the partners come knocking and blaming Dor for deadlines and missed promises (which already seems to be happening).

Good luck everyone.

Well personally, I'm a large AMP holder too, and I think it was a mistake to sell.  I could be wrong, but I think in a few months we'll see AMP rebound to high levels.  Something very similar happened to Ripple a few years back when Jed McCaleb left, and Ripple is still a success and the third largest cryptocurrency.

Greg is causing a lot of problems for everyone because he is vindictive.  It's unfortunate that he chooses to act this way.  It's obvious that Greg is a very needy individual and thinks everything is about him.  Greg isn't that important.  Very little of Greg's code is even worth saving.  It's easier to start from scratch without it.  Dor has access to 4.7M USD to hire more devs and make this project a success.  Dor took a very small amount of money in the beginning and was able to keep the company afloat and procure additional funding.  I'm betting that Dor can do it again.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:02:16 AM

I think our "coinhustler" Christian badly misrepresented what went on in the meeting.
Also I wouldn't trust the opinions of a person who's obviously to immature to host a meeting. ( just watch what he types in the chat window, even though he deletes most of what he types, it's a nice window into his thought process. )
It speaks louder than the personal attacks he's bound to launch at me now Smiley --- but enough about him.

+1

Also, this Christian guy is a worthless druggie who talks about breaking the law and getting stoned all day.  I have no doubt that this loser is facilitating others in their use of drugs.  Heck, he wanted Synereo's main UI page to have giant mushrooms on it.  Someone with more info on this moron please submit a tip to the DEA -> https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php

I agree with you for once, this CHristian guy is a loser.This Christian is a fucking clown. This guy is paid 40 $ an hour for his shitty job..... LOL! And he even messes up his shitty job, always problems in his recordings. Handling the volume and some other buttons is to hard for him.

I knew if we worked on it that we'd find something in common Amy.   Grin

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:15:39 AM

I'm not a large holder but I will hold too. Hey it's not a loss until you sell, right? Cheesy Also my average is around 12k so it's not that dramatic.

4 Million USD in funding and the burning of the unsold crowdsale AMPs are my last straws. Also hope that they could make this work after all.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:06:00 AM

More than a month ago the ICO price was 33ksat, now the price is 6000sat. How things change very fast in Crypto. I just hope  if have seen the end of this dump unless this is going to burn alot of people.
antaja

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:17:33 AM

More than a month ago the ICO price was 33ksat, now the price is 6000sat. How things change very fast in Crypto. I just hope  if have seen the end of this dump unless this is going to burn alot of people.
thats what will happen to all alts on btc rally
but this amp confuses me, first ico, 2nd ico, etc
coinalt

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:38:57 AM

thats what will happen to all alts on btc rally
but this amp confuses me, first ico, 2nd ico, etc

yes agreed, very confusing. if ico3, are they legally obliged to sell higher than ico2 price to protect ico2 investors?
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:50:35 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 08:04:07 AM by JUSTDLISK

THe price is at its lowest for a year,
The only difference is that Synereo now has 5 mil funding and are working to find the best way to deliver the project,
With or without Gregg the focus is on delivery,
There is alot of talent out there & 5 mil can afford the best talent,

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:51:57 AM

Synero can be mine?
luzamarino

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:29:30 AM

If there are to be two companies , RCHain and Synereo I think both can be successful ... even one company with two divisions and two budgets , with some technical manager interacting between the two and keeping Greg and Dor in different divisions. It is obvious that both of these two are great in different ways but both have egos and cannot compromise , not even for the sake of building something historic and something that will make them incredibly rich (I suppose riches do not motivate them.
However whether we go for two separate companies or two divisions  we would need to see a coin split and a burning of AMPs. Of course before this burning a % of AMPs in dev wallets need to be sold to pay for QA and perhaps other Devs etc.

Greg has talked of a 2 year plan to finish Rchain, IMHO this is too long , but he believes throwing Devs at it won't decrease that time. Luckily releases should be iterative so Dapp devs could start working in x months before the final version.

JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:05:40 AM

Maybe before Synereo focuses on getting rid of Greg, they could consider getting rid of this "amywiner" chick? Haha. I know they are two different projects with different goals in mind but the same exact thing happened with Ethereum. Speculators/"investors" called it a scam in the official Ethereum thread when it was at its lowest selling price. One month later, it skyrocketed in March 2016. Eth holders had been holding Eth for a year and couldn't spend it during that time. The price went from $3 to $0.40 in the beginning. Many sources said that even BITCOIN was a scam.

I came in during the 24 hour bonus phase during the 2nd ICO and I will continue to buy into the coin when it reaches $0.01. Regardless of where the price of the coin is - the company still has 5 million dollars to work with.

If you're an investor, you're going to want to do the OPPOSITE of what everyone else is doing.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 09:08:38 AM

Just gonna need to have balls of steel and keep holding at this price. Soon everyone who's gonna sell will have sold, and then price has nowhere to go but up.
I think it's good for Synereo to change direction and focus on getting a product out ASAP.
At the first sign of good news, buyers are going to fall over each other to buy incredibly cheap AMP.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:31:24 AM

WHen is the next meeting?

Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: