Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879151 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

First Pictures of Synereo Alpha Live in Action!

Could you give some explanations with the pictures ? I have no idea what I am looking at  Smiley

The preliminary Alpha release is a browser extension currently running under, but not limited to, Chrome.  The basics of the "attention economy" and "amplification system" are implemented.  For more details, read the most recent Synereo blog post.

A New Business Model

The answer may lay on the other side of the media revolution of the last decade: social media, or, to be more precise – in the business model social media giants have built around User Generated Content, or UGC.

Facebook alone has generated a whopping 27 Billion USD in revenue in 2016. The main force behind this slightly unbelievable figure is content, generated and curated by users, which Facebook and its competitors employ to attract other users’ attention, which is then redirected and sold to the highest bidder.

This economy of attention is a powerful tool for monetization of content. Alas, it is not currently used to incentivise the creation of quality content or for the optimization of curation and audience matching, but rather to enrich a few platform operators.

However, in the age of decentralization and cryptographic value transfer, several opportunities emerge to tap into this seemingly bottomless well of monetized attention, redirecting at least parts of the value invested in it to the hands of artists and the curators who help them meet their audiences.   

For this to happen, we don’t even need the contemporary publishing giants like Facebook to crumble and vanish. Rather, the name of the new game is associating attention with a cryptographic token, which can then be used to incentivize curators to match content with the right audiences on the one hand, while on the other rewarding artists in proportion to the Amplification of their creations.

With this, the first step into Synereo’s Roadmap, a decentralized attention economy emerges, finally fulfilling what we have been promised more than 20 years ago -

“…The global conveyance of thought no longer requires factories to accomplish. […] We will spread ourselves across the Planet so that no one can arrest our thoughts. We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world governments have made before.” J. P. Barlow; Davos, Switzerland
February 8, 1996

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:55:59 PM

Alpha explanation from Slack:

Gonna be huge.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:03:45 PM

I've been fortunate that is true, but this isn't the only time I've netted these type of returns.  I didn't sell, because I believe in the project, have faith in the leadership and team, and I know there is more profit than that in the future.  Don't take my word for it... the Alpha release will prove it to everyone.
Well, I sold my AMPs and am recuperating losses now. But I am keeping my focus on AMP and if I get the feeling the alpha release is worthwhile, I will jump in again.

One remark though, you said Akasah was not decentralized ... that's not true. It is decentralized. I just looked it up:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/can-ethereum-based-akasha-revolutionize-social-networks/
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:19:37 PM

I've been fortunate that is true, but this isn't the only time I've netted these type of returns.  I didn't sell, because I believe in the project, have faith in the leadership and team, and I know there is more profit than that in the future.  Don't take my word for it... the Alpha release will prove it to everyone.
Well, I sold my AMPs and am recuperating losses now. But I am keeping my focus on AMP and if I get the feeling the alpha release is worthwhile, I will jump in again.

One remark though, you said Akasah was not decentralized ... that's not true. It is decentralized. I just looked it up:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/can-ethereum-based-akasha-revolutionize-social-networks/

Ethereum is centralized garbage.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:56:44 PM

Synereo isn't?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:12:59 PM

Synereo isn't?

No, it's not.  The alpha has some parts which are temporarily centralized, but solutions are being developed for a fully decentralized platform.

Diego24

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:18:14 PM

Can be, but the article states clearly that its social network will be decentralized. Moreover, calling Ethereum garbage is a bit over the top. They have a big capable team that actually produce stuff and big organizations are putting a lot of money into it and developing on top of the ethereum network.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:51:05 PM

Having a chrome extension to use with what ? Sorry but this is stupid development. There is no platform yet the team concentrate on deliverying a utility to use with It. Stop outfoxing people with this kind of utility when the platform isnt even here !
Diego24

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:33:33 AM

Having a chrome extension to use with what ? Sorry but this is stupid development. There is no platform yet the team concentrate on deliverying a utility to use with It. Stop outfoxing people with this kind of utility when the platform isnt even here !
Actually these pics are from august 2016. From august till now, still nothing seen. Synereo still didn't show a thing other than promises. I don't understand how decentralizedEconomics keeps cheerleading this coin while at the same time bashing Ethereum, a network that will be the world's supercomputer with VR + blockchain + AI + DAPPS + smart contracts + decentralized social media + internet of things developments. Ethereum could one day have a marketcap bigger than Facebook and Google combined but still he talks trash of ETH and wonders of AMP. He really needs a reality check.
jvper

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:38:27 AM

Actually these pics are from august 2016. From august till now, still nothing seen. Synereo still didn't show a thing other than promises. I don't understand how decentralizedEconomics keeps cheerleading this coin while at the same time bashing Ethereum, a network that will be the world's supercomputer with VR + blockchain + AI + DAPPS + smart contracts + decentralized social media + internet of things developments. Ethereum could one day have a marketcap bigger than Facebook and Google combined but still he talks trash of ETH and wonders of AMP. He really needs a reality check.

Sorry, Diego24, we do. He/she is just trying to sell his/her AMP by bringing a Chrome plugin image of Synereo and saying huge development has been made, buy it before it reaches 100k satoshis and blablabla.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1438

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:43:36 AM

money made by rchain promoters today =  $0.00 !

Money made by Synereo investors: -90% of whatever they invested

Yes this was my worst investment of all time.. I have just wrote it off but one day karma will bite his ass and he can imagine me laughing..

Interesting... This has been one of my best investments.  I'm up over 3000%.  The Alpha makes me believe I will see many more 1000% increases.

How did that happen and at what price did you get in? Do not forget most of the people who invested are very clueless about investing in cryptocoins. They look at what is good to them and just buy because they have been told that it is the future.

It happened, because I'm a genius.  I was buying when everyone else wanted to sell after the first crowdsale.  I did what everyone else should be doing now imho.  You don't make serious profits buying at tops.  You look for good projects which are ridiculously undervalued like Synereo is RIGHT NOW!  Ask any of the alpha testers.  They will all tell you that the alpha is "the future!" and "amazing!"  This is a prime opportunity imo.  But what do I know... I'm just the guy sitting here with over a 3000% gain.

Ok I will give you the benefit of the doubt. My first question would be what is running under the hood in Synereo since Rchain was proven that it was not working? Another thing I would like to know is why does the new roadmap does not have any dates or projections of when they could finish each stage?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jvper

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:49:06 AM

money made by rchain promoters today =  $0.00 !

Money made by Synereo investors: -90% of whatever they invested

Yes this was my worst investment of all time.. I have just wrote it off but one day karma will bite his ass and he can imagine me laughing..

Interesting... This has been one of my best investments.  I'm up over 3000%.  The Alpha makes me believe I will see many more 1000% increases.

How did that happen and at what price did you get in? Do not forget most of the people who invested are very clueless about investing in cryptocoins. They look at what is good to them and just buy because they have been told that it is the future.

It happened, because I'm a genius.  I was buying when everyone else wanted to sell after the first crowdsale.  I did what everyone else should be doing now imho.  You don't make serious profits buying at tops.  You look for good projects which are ridiculously undervalued like Synereo is RIGHT NOW!  Ask any of the alpha testers.  They will all tell you that the alpha is "the future!" and "amazing!"  This is a prime opportunity imo.  But what do I know... I'm just the guy sitting here with over a 3000% gain.

Ok I will give you the benefit of the doubt. My first question would be what is running under the hood in Synereo since Rchain was proven that it was not working? Another thing I would like to know is why does the new roadmap does not have any dates or projections of when they could finish each stage?

Or why they didn't offer the possibility for a refund to whoever bought their RChain, Special K and other promises. A possible answer for all these questions is a 4-letters word: S _ _ M. Take a guess.
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 09:23:08 AM

Actually these pics are from august 2016.

These pictures and reports are fresh new.

Added to OP:

Synereo's first product, Qrator, is now in alpha and being tested by a select group of our community members.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:59:39 AM

Added to OP:

Synereo's first product, Qrator, is now in alpha and being tested by a select group of our community members.

Thanks for showing up and good luck! The forum here is toxic, but pls know that there are a few readers who actually just want info and respect you for not having thrown the towel after all the viciousness in here.
Spratan

Activity: 689

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:04:37 AM

Big Pump today + 20%, but don't rush people !
Usually, it takes 2 weeks at minimum after a unscheduled progress to be noticed by most and create volume and a real pump. There is no volume at the moment.
Lately, Cloakcoin had a major release, it pumped + 25%, then nothing for a month and now it is pumping.
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 10:16:20 AM

Added to OP:

Thanks for showing up and good luck! The forum here is toxic, but pls know that there are a few readers who actually just want info and respect you for not having thrown the towel after all the viciousness in here.

I appreciate it.

We will soon restart providing information and updates more regularly.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:22:23 AM

So when are we expecting the synereo alpha release Roll Eyes and what is this Qrator? Cool
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:24:58 AM

Added to OP:

I appreciate it.

We will soon restart providing information and updates more regularly.

great to hear that! Future is looking bright again but disgusting how certain people are spreading false information about this project constantly.
Diego24

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

Added to OP:

Sure. A picture with august on it is of course brand new  Roll Eyes
Diego24

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:36:27 AM

great to hear that! Future is looking bright again but disgusting how certain people are spreading false information about this project constantly.
The only people posting false information about the project is the Synereo team itself. By the way, Qrator Huh That name is already taken:

https://qrator.com/

My oh my, they are not even capable of chosing a name for their products  Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: