Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879156 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:23:54 PM

Well if anybody have noticed nobody is selling. Everyone who can are accumulating as much as they can Smiley)

Synereo are testing their shit now and if it works at least 10 percent it will be great.

You don't need to create a content. You just amp it, share it.

Everyone will be searching for AMPED content to make a buck.

Good marketing strategy.

I think, if I imagine this correct, that this will be superior to shitty social network which would be closed box solution like steemshit.

THis AMPED content could flow over the whole INTERNET without borders and everyone would search for it to get a buck.  

Dor said that he will give out an update on everything next week.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrmind

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:24:44 PM

Well if anybody have noticed nobody is selling. Everyone who can are accumulating as much as they can Smiley)

Synereo are testing their shit now and if it works at least 10 percent it will be great.

You don't need to create a content. You just amp it, share it.

Everyone will be searching for AMPED content to make a buck.

Good marketing strategy.

I think, if I imagine this correct, that this will be superior to shitty social network which would be closed box solution like steemshit.

THis AMPED content could flow over the whole INTERNET without borders and everyone would search for it to get a buck.  

Dor said that he will give out an update on everything next week.
So people can just make money by not even creating content and you see that as a good idea ? So no value is offered but you can make money on that ? How is that even possible Huh This is textbook definition of a Ponzi Scheme. This can only work in the beginning. Then it will collapse. As I said, Steemit v2.0 incoming.

any updates on AMP ?

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:33:41 PM

I told you 1 week ago AMP price will go up, and I was right, now it's time to reach the 7000 level in order for me to break even.

After that, only the star is the limit.

100,000 satoshi should be easy to reach!  Cheesy

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:42:11 PM

I told you 1 week ago AMP price will go up, and I was right, now it's time to reach the 7000 level in order for me to break even.

After that, only the star is the limit.

100,000 satoshi should be easy to reach!  Cheesy

All is talk until the action is seen.  The POLO WHALES decide what AMP does and when, SIMPLE.  We pray they make their statement soon for 2017, esp with all such btc into eth/dash/xmr/sdccoins....then dumps come and AMP will moon from this flow!

50k easy.  Hope we see much more.
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:37:36 PM

Voila, today I gained back the BTC I lost in scAMP. The AMP price is fake as hell. Look at the buy walls. LOL. AMP is the only coin with such fake walls at the buy side.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:04:17 PM

Voila, today I gained back the BTC I lost in scAMP. The AMP price is fake as hell. Look at the buy walls. LOL. AMP is the only coin with such fake walls at the buy side.

Congrats. I guess you can stop whining and trolling the thread now.
Diego24

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:18:02 PM

Congrats. I guess you can stop whining and trolling the thread now.
Thanks. What you call whining, I call warning. There are too many newbies here getting raped by AMP. Or they stop selling hot air, or they produce something. Then I will stop. Untill then I won't.
DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:49:44 PM

It's all fake , soon they will dump the price to sub 3000 sat and start the game all over again.

The only people buying AMP now are a few delusional amp cultists and the crew so they can dump on newbies.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
profitgenerator212

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:57:17 PM

C`mon, are you guys really enjoy this trolling?

People like you trolled down the price to 3000, and now that it's finally going up, you are still complaining? It's so pathetic.

Why not lean back and enjoy the ride, I am really tired of FUDsters who are constantly complaining instead of focusing their energy on more positive stuff.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
profitgenerator212

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:00:16 PM

It's all fake , soon they will dump the price to sub 3000 sat and start the game all over again.

The only people buying AMP now are a few delusional amp cultists and the crew so they can dump on newbies.

Oh really? I havent sold a single AMP since I bought them a few months ago.

I am still at drawdown, since I bought at ~6700 , and it's not like I feel selling now, nor I will sell at 6700.

If I didn't sold back then, why should I sell now? Obviously the whales are in for the long term, so your short sighted opinions and FUD attempts don't matter here.

What matters is that finally Synereo has a product or a prototype, and we can now expect great innovations in the future. So keep hating, while we are making money.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

I am still at drawdown, since I bought at ~6700 , and it's not like I feel selling now, nor I will sell at 6700.

If I didn't sold back then, why should I sell now? Obviously the whales are in for the long term, so your short sighted opinions and FUD attempts don't matter here.

What matters is that finally Synereo has a product or a prototype, and we can now expect great innovations in the future. So keep hating, while we are making money.

Sockpuppets always claim they are making money ,  they dont have a product or prototype its all hot air and false claims like they did during crowdsale. But keep buying and 'making money'  Lips sealed

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 08:26:08 PM

Kebab and Diego,

Mail me at dor@synereo.com and I'll make sure you're in the next phase of testing.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:30:51 PM

"We are making money". Only if you are making money out of the ones who crowdfunded, based on integrity, honesty, sincerity.

Are you laughing at the face of the people who got scammed in this crowdsale? How can we "now expect great innovations in the future"? This is delusional. Unfortunately I have to agree with Diego.
Diego24

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:03:26 AM

C`mon, are you guys really enjoy this trolling?
Haha, the browser extention trolling is my favorite  Cheesy

People like you trolled down the price to 3000, and now that it's finally going up, you are still complaining? It's so pathetic.
Go check my previous posts here and show me where I trolled the price down to 3000. I was holding AMP. It crashed by a factor of 6. I have nothing to do with that. If I would have an influence price would have increased by a factor 1000000000000.

Why not lean back and enjoy the ride, I am really tired of FUDsters who are constantly complaining instead of focusing their energy on more positive stuff.
There is nothing to ride for me. I sold off all my AMP 3 weeks ago. I couldn't just stay on it and hope for something to happen while Ethereum and Dash were surging. I will focus on positive stuff when I see positive results  Wink. And when I see there is more than a browser extension, then I might jump back in. But no more jumping in based on hot air.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:18:51 AM

There is nothing to ride for me. I sold off all my AMP 3 weeks ago. I couldn't just stay on it and hope for something to happen while Ethereum and Dash were surging. I will focus on positive stuff when I see positive results  Wink. And when I see there is more than a browser extension, then I might jump back in. But no more jumping in based on hot air.

WOW... Big Mistake.  Lol

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
jvper

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:16:56 AM

WOW... Big Mistake.  Lol

Depending on what he did with that amount of bitcoins (bought other altcoin?)... Synereo's price rose less than the average. If there is a real product, which is not what the market bets at the moment, given the zero credibility of the team, it might rise. Who knows... Considering the odds and the information provided, staying away was probably the best thing to do.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:15:35 AM

WOW... Big Mistake.  Lol

Depending on what he did with that amount of bitcoins (bought other altcoin?)... Synereo's price rose less than the average. If there is a real product, which is not what the market bets at the moment, given the zero credibility of the team, it might rise. Who knows... Considering the odds and the information provided, staying away was probably the best thing to do.

As someone who was asked to test the Alpha many weeks ago, I can tell you that it was a BIG MISTAKEWink

profitgenerator212

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:46:34 AM

Sockpuppets always claim they are making money ,  they dont have a product or prototype its all hot air and false claims like they did during crowdsale. But keep buying and 'making money'  Lips sealed

So I am now the sockpuppet? Because from my point of view it looks like it's you.

You was the one who spread FUD here knowing that it would hurt the price. However I had always faith in the Synereo team, they promised that they will deliver, and they did.

Now there is something tangible to be worked with, so that is already better than what you'd expected. You have been proven wrong, and just wait and see how great Synereo will become in the future.

Your jaw will probably drop when you will see Synereo amongst the top 10 currencies, knowing that your FUD attemps were all for nothing.

"We are making money". Only if you are making money out of the ones who crowdfunded, based on integrity, honesty, sincerity.

Are you laughing at the face of the people who got scammed in this crowdsale? How can we "now expect great innovations in the future"? This is delusional. Unfortunately I have to agree with Diego.

Havent you read my other post, I haven't made money yet, I am still in drawdown. However I bought more AMP at 3000 and now that it went up, I made some profits on 1 position, but my overall investment is still negative.
https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/becoming-rich-ep-8-time-for-amp

However I will make money when the investors will realize that this is the project of the century. Nobody got scammed, you are speaking nonsense, it was a temporary setback, it happens in all industries, but it was beneficial for me that I could have bought at such a low price.

Remember buy low sell high, and with this pace, it can hit the 30000 satoshi in no time. Everyone will be happy, the secret is positive attitude, it has been scientifically proven that the mood of the investors strongly correlates with the price.

So yes forgive me that I am a cheer leader and I put out positive energy to the community, I only want the price to go up, thats my only goal here  Wink

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Spratan

Activity: 689

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:34:45 AM

So I am now the sockpuppet? Because from my point of view it looks like it's you.

You was the one who spread FUD here knowing that it would hurt the price. However I had always faith in the Synereo team, they promised that they will deliver, and they did.

Now there is something tangible to be worked with, so that is already better than what you'd expected. You have been proven wrong, and just wait and see how great Synereo will become in the future.

Your jaw will probably drop when you will see Synereo amongst the top 10 currencies, knowing that your FUD attemps were all for nothing.

Havent you read my other post, I haven't made money yet, I am still in drawdown. However I bought more AMP at 3000 and now that it went up, I made some profits on 1 position, but my overall investment is still negative.
https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/becoming-rich-ep-8-time-for-amp

However I will make money when the investors will realize that this is the project of the century. Nobody got scammed, you are speaking nonsense, it was a temporary setback, it happens in all industries, but it was beneficial for me that I could have bought at such a low price.

Remember buy low sell high, and with this pace, it can hit the 30000 satoshi in no time. Everyone will be happy, the secret is positive attitude, it has been scientifically proven that the mood of the investors strongly correlates with the price.

So yes forgive me that I am a cheer leader and I put out positive energy to the community, I only want the price to go up, thats my only goal here  Wink

By chance, I share your point of view. There are many coin with potential X2 at the moment, but AMP has a greater growth potential, at least X30 in a longer term. The extreme fall that happened is very good news for the future.
daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:35:46 AM

This is bullish market, even AMP scam can be pumped, the market is too overvalued now, it will be frozen soon. Dump your AMP for profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: