Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 428 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo  (Read 879153 times)
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:13:53 AM

I think most of the FUDders will one day be pissed that they missed out on this.

Hey Dor, so it says on Polo that there are 82,256,324 AMPs in circulation and the total AMP supply is 949,291,063. How will AMPs be put into circulation and what would be the average inflation rate per year, I guess is what I'm asking.

I wont miss it. You know why ?

Because the level of stupidity of the team regarding the community is too damn high!

All coins are mined. It is the team who decides when to have crowdsales to fund the project and thus having more coins on the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:28:01 AM

I think most of the FUDders will one day be pissed that they missed out on this.

Hey Dor, so it says on Polo that there are 82,256,324 AMPs in circulation and the total AMP supply is 949,291,063. How will AMPs be put into circulation and what would be the average inflation rate per year, I guess is what I'm asking.

I wont miss it. You know why ?

Because the level of stupidity of the team regarding the community is too damn high!

All coins are mined. It is the team who decides when to have crowdsales to fund the project and thus having more coins on the market

It just blows my mind that AMP was at 3 cents with only 82 million units in circulation. There are so many projects with a lot of potential and undervalued coins but AMP is the one that I believe in the most because of the high demand for this kind of platform.
ooom

Activity: 165

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:40:48 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 08:09:52 AM by ooom

Hello, just wanted to know when and whether the high number of amps will be burned
I am asking this because it is a must to burn at least 75% of those amps to satisfy the investors and the community which supports this project Angry

Read this article to understand why we need all those AMPS.
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/20/epiphytian-decentralization-a-new-business-model-for-ugc-publishing/

We need that much AMP in circulation. When software will be working and  populated, there will be a high demand for AMPs worldwide.

For me supply doesn't rise problems. Main concern of my is that SYNEREO won't fuck up everything again.
Main concern is that they deliver working software, which would create a precedent in marketing usage around the crypto world and all around the world.

Fud is nice and all. But now it is a FACT that AMP price will never go back to 5 cents.

If their second round of TEST will be great, we will never see todays price anymore, too. As more people TEST that shit, more people will practically feel the possible future of AMP and will rush to buy whatever they can Smiley. So the people who test now are privileged to feel assured that this will be huge.

THere are no problems with crowdsales or other bullshit as long as money are used for development. Synereo crowdfunded money is used for development. If you comprehend, people buy in crowdfund. They do not get AMPs for free, so there are no imaginary super duper big marketcap devolution with the new AMP in circulation.

Yes, I know that some of you are frustrated. You sold out cheap and can't buy in, thats natural. But you did it your self and blame your self. I do not like that Synereo did a second crowdfunding in THE SCAM style. DOR and GREG the masters of false, scammy promises and road-maps. But it never pushed me away from following Synereo project development costantly.

Dor and Greg are still scammers to me, but Synereo project isn't a scam and people are working. Who participated in the first testing round of alpha said it will be huge.

I would love some dumps to like 0.03 cents again. But I think that price will go back to 0.20 cents as floors, easy.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

Hello, just wanted to know when and whether the high number of amps will be burned
I am asking this because it is a must to burn at least 75% of those amps to satisfy the investors and the community which supports this project Angry

Read this article to understand why we need all those AMPS.
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/20/epiphytian-decentralization-a-new-business-model-for-ugc-publishing/

We need that much AMP in circulation. When software will be working and  populated, there will be a high demand for AMPs worldwide.

For me supply doesn't rise problems. Main concern of my is that SYNEREO won't fuck up everything again.
Main concern is that they deliver working software, which would create a precedent in marketing usage around the crypto world and all around the world.

Fud is nice and all. But now it is a FACT that AMP price will never go back to 5 cents.

If their second round of TEST will be great, we will never see todays price anymore, too. As more people TEST that shit, more people will practically feel the possible future of AMP and will rush to buy whatever they can Smiley. So the people who test now are privileged to feel assured that this will be huge.

THere are no problems with crowdsales or other bullshit as long as money are used for development. Synereo crowdfunded money is used for development. If you comprehend, people buy in crowdfund. They do not get AMPs for free, so there are no imaginary super duper big marketcap devolution with the new AMP in circulation.

Yes, I know that some of you are frustrated. You sold out cheap and can't buy in, thats natural. But you did it your self and blame your self. I do not like that Synereo did a second crowdfunding in THE SCAM style. DOR and GREG the masters of false, scammy promises and road-maps. But it never pushed me away from following Synereo project development costantly.

Dor and Greg are still scammers to me, but Synereo project isn't a scam and people are working. Who participated in the first testing round of alpha said it will be huge.

I would love some dumps to like 0.03 cents again. But I think that price will go back to 0.20 cents as floors, easy.

You are talking all non sense. First let me tell you that i didn't sell amps but rather bought, 14k Amps at 4 cents and in no way fuding or trolling but just expressing a genuine opinion about this B.S. project. And another thing is that this whole project is crap non sense. They are ditching the whole community, all investors and all supporters of this project. They are abusing us all investors by keeping so many amps for dumping. We all are B.S.s no? Buying and buying and when the price is $1 they will dump those amps and price will become 10 cent or even if the project is completely successfull will become $1 instead of $10 that it should become. Now come on guys stop buying this coin and get off from this B.S. project there is nothing in it all nonsene B.S. crap from admins Angry
damnMscollec

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

Team you win, you rip off the investors for one more wave, after you dump your coins, the price will go back to 3k again. r.i.p.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:35:56 AM

Mate i don`t think price will be going back to 3k, i think it going towards 15k
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:40:11 AM

if we are going to break 9k.. then 12k is the first target.. minimum.

ooom

Activity: 165

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:47:20 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 10:13:19 AM by ooom

Ajayjkhidhgtfe, Yeas stuop biuing tis cion. Thaet weuld bi niece. Thienk yu viery mieuch! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I wieuld thien bui theat cieon, thiet wieuld bi niece Cheesy

To dump on markets or at least move frozen AMPs would be decremental for Synereo. It is a way more profitable to develop a working product, release it. By future crowdfunding rounds for further development distribute AMP to investors.

Future crowdfunding will help advance further in development, team, connection, investor, respect and other asset building. All this in long term is much more profitable not only materially but non materially.

Recognition and respect is much bigger asset for ones future growth in this decentralized space.

To fuck everything up you can easily. To build something great, requires year after year constant work etc.

I don't think that Synereo would ever try to fuck up them selfs. They had one of the greatest drama in crypto history with drama queen GREG.

Synereo got its shit together and will deliver a working product. THat is a great practical assurance to us all that they are capable to solve life threatening disasters.  

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 09:58:32 AM

There are no set numbers. The only commitment we have, as we have reiterated in exactly the same way from day 1, is that we will only burn/release/use them to support the development of the software and the growth of the network.

Other protocols are bound to rigid mining rates, capricious and self-interested miners (see what's happening with Bitcoin right now!), and awkward market behaviors based on these. Synereo can instead hold the interest and benefit of the entire market in front of its eyes when making decisions, making sure it flourishes. 

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Haunebu81

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:27:31 PM

Damn! WTF Pump?
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

I hope we will go back to 20-30k range.. Smiley great to see AMP rising again

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:58:37 PM

I think it is unfortunate that the funding mechanism (AMP) is the same as the fuel needed by the masses for the vision to work (AMP).

In order to benefit from investment, we would like the value of the AMP we hold to be high. This argues for the burning of the big pile of AMP.

OTOH, in order for the vision to work, AMP needs to be spread freely to the potential users of the technology - i.e., all denizens of the Internet. This argues for the team to make AMP available at low cost to the world at large.

It's a conundrum.

Sure, the team could use the big pile o' AMP in order to enrich themselves. But for now, I trust them to steward this resource for the benefit of us all. The dev team seems from the outside to be focused upon delivering on a fairly unique vision that may someday be very important. If indeed this vision is in their hearts, rather than a quick cash out, then their interests are aligned with the investors'.

I still have some nagging skepticism in the vision*, but the idea is pretty intriguing.

* as just one example, I think that there is value to the user (of e.g., FB) of having a consistent presentation. This reduces friction and allows rapid cognition due to the unvarying format. By comparison, surfing across multiple layouts will be a turbulent experience. Time will tell.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:50:54 PM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:24:51 PM

+45% Profit, not bad not bad, I told people that AMP was a  good investment.

Who is laughting now ? I wish I can see the faces of the trolls now who called AMP a scam coin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am a profit generator after all, no doubt about this Smiley

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:01:35 PM

Who is laughting now ? I wish I can see the faces of the trolls now who called AMP a scam coin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I have these gains too. I jumped in yesterday just before the big spike and today I jumped in again.  Wink
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:03:21 PM

I think it is unfortunate that the funding mechanism (AMP) is the same as the fuel needed by the masses for the vision to work (AMP).
I think as long as the other big pool of coins isn't thrown into the masses like Steemit did, it won't hurt too much.
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:06:12 PM

Hopefully we will see the last ICO price again.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:12:45 PM

I have these gains too. I jumped in yesterday just before the big spike and today I jumped in again.  Wink

I am still holding, expecting 30-50,000 satoshi in the near future or even 100,000 satoshi by the end of the year if the Alpha/Beta will be delivered as promised.

There are still 9 months left of the year, and the team is probably working hard to make Synereo the best platform possible, in 9 months we can see a lot delivered if they are skilled.

But I expect the big money the 2nd year, especially VC money and other big boys.

Synereo with some luck and a lot of work, could reach the top 10 crypto market cap. And then we, all of us here will be multi millionaires Smiley

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
JonHind

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:23:06 PM

20,000 Sat on AMP coming .

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:32:53 PM

first this coin was junk and now there is someone putting a 300btc poloniex buy wall on 10k satoshis. Who even puts that amount of money one Poloniex???
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 428 »
  Print  

Jump to: