Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
hepilord

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:00:50 AM

after which time MN is visible on the network?
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:14:35 AM

For relaxation, our Polish Parody Fast and Furious 7 Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QxvySE94g  In the UK, this parody I do furore :)Or write to you like it Smiley And this movie as it was recorded Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_waon1Wiew

Just a little heads up if you out dare...ap...:0)
I'm really sick with pneumonia double time...
My daughter little jax wanted me to go to the hospital 2 nights ago but stayed home cause I'm stubborn I guess...anyway I'm waiting on a fat stack anyday but incase I miss da train and sleep through it!
Do what you think is best! IMHO! Need rest for now...will post again here and for Pico da man when I wake!
Sir Paul said I believe...the original codetalker! I get high wit a little help from my friends and little jax$$$
Peace out for now.... Cool

Rotflmao! Good stuff couldn't finish the second one ....was laughing 2 hard! Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:18:19 AM

after which time MN is visible on the network?

straight awat on debug menu "masternode list" otherwise if its not there you done something wrong.

make sure staking off.

staking=0

else it will mess it up. found that out just
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:35:30 AM

vultr.com

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev automake libdb++-dev libssl-dev git
sudo aptitude install libminiupnpc-dev
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
ldconfig

unable to resolve host vultr.guest

What to do? Why do I get this message?

You'll get a quicker answer here https://cravecoin.slack.com/ or here https://cravetalk.org/

root@vultr:~# ./craved &
[1] 10385
root@vultr:~# ./craved: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open

1 last thing...if you ever need computer help!my bro in law did did the security servers for some of the biggest companies in the usa! I think he still works for home brew...and 30k$ bottle of rare whiskey $$$  Grin

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 09:55:48 AM

A new Founded Country plans for an official cryptocurrency system !!

Sounds very cool, lets propose crave to be the one  Grin

i will immigrate  Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberland#Economy

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:40:59 AM

The bot on bittrex controls the price, we need to get rid of it. To whoever is running it, you are scum of the earth.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:41:31 PM

The bot on bittrex controls the price, we need to get rid of it. To whoever is running it, you are scum of the earth.

I wish a group of somewhat trusting people could team up to combat it

But in markets it sucks

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:42:16 PM

not me for record...I just buy and hold node$ Nice guy wit a pure heart! But Google it guys have been known to Jack my trades! Turn it off soon boys...have a good day!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:43:41 PM

I wish a group of somewhat trusting people could team up to combat it

But in markets it sucks

don't sweat it...lots of rich smart people behind this! Patience is a virtue...it's not about the price! Never was...
cheers! Oh ...and honest,humble and selfless like ICM! Big change from corporate corruption imho!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:48:38 PM

I am moved my coins to cryptsy. Feel good now.

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:18:03 PM

Uh dev, I got a question. On the roadmap for Urge it says "user created and operated" does this mean the investors or node holders are suppose to make the dark market/site/sites/auctions or what? This definitely needs some clarification. Because if thats the case someone with enough expertise needs to get started on it now. The coin is only going to do good and stay consistent if it has practical use to give it value. I hope you actually have a plan to make it yourself with a few helpers because people arent going to make the market for you, aside from a very few ambitious people that would actually try.

ICM hi! Question this guy miss and he's lost in previous pages
Its self-serve.  The people who want to own a market put up 10k coins as collateral and set it up themselves.  Then vendors can create listings in the market.

So whats stopping anyone from creating a market/forum that accepts crave in return for products and services with a middle man handling the crave? No need for 10,000 coin collateral. And if no one decides to create a market then this coin effectively fails, this doesnt make sense to me. Your roadmap is made with the assumption that someone is going to create this "URGE market" and follow your roadmap 2 to set it up.
I think you might be misunderstanding what we are building here.  You can think of it maybe as like an on-blockchain Shopify.

Its the new amazon, or ebay. except a self regulating escrow type system, (which is just ebay, paypal amazon) but without the middle man. and on the block chain. Its completely revolutionary idea. It will be how the new world works. MORE EFFICIENT. Better accounting, cut out the middle men and say fuck you to them all.

Wait! I thought I was the smartest guy in da room...Goldman suxs style! Jp hammer ...like the name!
We got a whole community of guys way smarter than me imho ....welcome man!  Cool

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:24:04 PM

either that or another shit coin  Cheesy Dev seems a good guy tho so far. once this thing kicks off it will rocket. Its a cheaper way to mine bitcoin. As long as that is true, the price only going up. Once going up steady this coin will only get more and more attractive.

We will see but imo...when someone continues exceeding my expection on my roadmaps I only expect more of the same ! gonna get interesting after burn ends in ....I don't know 8 or 9 days !

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:44:05 PM

the burn period doesn't end in 8-9 days

I'm still a little confused about that and haven't read the last 2 -3 days...originaly I thought it was a 30 day burn period but someone just texted me it could go on forever with a possible fork! Not really sure but if it continues at a smaller burn rate indefinitely I think better for markets! Just my thoughts only...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:47:18 PM

the burn period doesn't end in 8-9 days

I'm still a little confused about that and haven't read the last 2 -3 days...originaly I thought it was a 30 day burn period but someone just texted me it could go on forever with a possible fork! Not really sure but if it continues at a smaller burn rate indefinitely I think better for markets! Just my thoughts only...

Guys that is incorrect.  You can't burn CRAVE for BLUR after the end of the burn period.  We could possibly fork darkpoold to push the burn period out further.
That seems a bit strange to me, if it is blur that is supposed to be used for the markets, this takes away from the value proposition of crave. I would think that we should be able to burn crave for blur at anytime. Since this would mean people are expected to burn their crave in the first month of such a speculative project, considering that we can not even sell blur at this point, this is almost the same as burning money, we can not expect people to do this, it does not make sense for the long term or the present. I will say it here, I think we should be able to burn CRAVE for BLUR for the entire lifetime of this coin.
It is not supposed to be used for the markets.  BLUR is for crypto asssets.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:01:37 PM

Guys that is incorrect.  You can't burn CRAVE for BLUR after the end of the burn period.  We could possibly fork darkpoold to push the burn period out further.
That seems a bit strange to me, if it is blur that is supposed to be used for the markets, this takes away from the value proposition of crave. I would think that we should be able to burn crave for blur at anytime. Since this would mean people are expected to burn their crave in the first month of such a speculative project, considering that we can not even sell blur at this point, this is almost the same as burning money, we can not expect people to do this, it does not make sense for the long term or the present. I will say it here, I think we should be able to burn CRAVE for BLUR for the entire lifetime of this coin.
It is not supposed to be used for the markets.  BLUR is for crypto asssets.

So we can buy things on the markets using crave instead?  Only assets use blur, but not products?

webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:13:10 PM

Thanks to original guide author.. I revised..  

Setting up a Masternode - Windows

We will be using your home computer for this Smiley nothing fancy

Create a new .txt file, we need to copy/paste a few codes/addresses

Start with a new wallet (0 balance) but first back up your old wallet.dat if you have coins in it Wink
Open te QT, and make sure you have your firewall accepting connections from the CRAVE QT Wink

Nex, Let it sync up

After you synced, go to Tools=>Debugconsole=>Console
Then typ : masternode genkey              
Press enter

You will see a large code, copy this code to the .txt file for now. We need this code later on when we are setting up a new crave.conf file

Go back to your Wallet=>Tools=>Debugconsole=>Console
Then typ : getaccountaddress 0

This will give you a new CRAVE address. Copy this address to the .txt file for now. We need this address later on to sent EXACTLY 500 CRAVE to it (more or less will not work!) so you are able to be a masternode Wink

Next you need to encrypt your wallet! Make sure you think of a strong password!

Settings=>encrypt wallet

After doing that your wallet needs to restart.
Close wallet and re-open.

Alright, It is time to sent those 500 CRAVE to the "address 0" you copy/pasted in the .txt file. make sure it is EXACTLY 500!!  Cheesy

If you have coins in your backed up wallet. Close down the CRAVE QT and just switch your wallet.dat with the back up wallet.dat (the one with your coins in it Wink) make sure you dont remove or lose the other "masternode" one, just put it away somewhere else for a sec.
Restart the CRAVE QT, Let it load, and you should see you have balance again from your backup wallet.

Send 500 coins to the CRAVE address we put in the .txt file earlier. Let it fully confirm in the blockchain.
Close the CRAVE QT and swap the wallet.dat files again. You will now need the masternode wallet.dat file again.

Next, we need to make a new .conf file

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=5555
gen=0
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
logtimestamps=1
masternodeaddr=YOURIPADDRESS:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YOUR GENERATED PRIV KEY

Change username/password
Replace YOURIPADDRESS with your ip address  Smiley
Replace the YOUR GENERATED PRIV KEY with the one you copy/pasted in the .txt file
Save as crave.conf (we all know where to put this right?)

Open the CRAVE QT

Go to Tools=>Debugconsole=>Console

Typ masternode start walletpassword

Then typ masternode list

If you did everything right, and followed this guide step by step you should see you ip addres in the list with :1 behind it... then it is all set! Leave your wallet open though Smiley

If you want to do multiple Masternodes do similar to this:

You can change the port and setup more if you want. You will need to have multiple copies of the datadir and you crave-qt.exe

something like this for your .bat files and make sure you have a folder to hold the data for each running MN.

StartMasterNode1.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode1

StartMasterNode2.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode2

StartMasterNode3.bat
crave-qt -datadir=C:\SubFolders\CraveMasterNode3

Crave Master Node 1 Config
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcpassword=YourRPCPassword
rpcport=9970
port=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YourMasterKey
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Crave Master Node 2 Config
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9971
port=9998
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9998
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Crave Master Node 3 Config
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9972
port=9997
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YouIPAddress:9997
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Works like a charm running 2 masternodes on same Windows machine.  Now I just need to tackle running 2 masternodes on a raspberry pi.  Any full documentation for that such as compiling wallet, running 2 masternodes on Linux, etc.?
Dude...I'm almost  crying.Puling hair from my head( lucky cuz i'm almost bald so.. no pain)I'm doing mining many coins since 2010 ,have GPU rig farm ,Bitmain S5  ,I've wrote  hundreds conf files ,because of BTC I have C++ class .I've set up nodes for Vertcoin,Dash Coin.. My Crave nodes was working like a champs and  after update wallet to Cravex64su my nodes showing at the list but no payment since 87 hours .But before that I got six payments a day from 1 masternode.Have proof of that.After long conversation with Comcast Internet Technicians  ,they search all my system ,they check out my ports ,softwares .They didn't find anything wrong ,ports are open ,firewall are ok .They said that wallet software have some wrong code and I should contact with software vendor or developer.How this can be possible ??Many people doing good with mn but my working with no more payments.Conclussion ..I did step by step ,I reload wallet fifth time and now I'm waiting if I'll get any payment.But I've also found that we have few different setup configuration .here you are:
MasterNode conf from first page
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=MAKEUPYOUROWNUSERNAME
rpcpassword=MAKEUPYOUROWNPASSWORD
rpcport=MAKEUPYOUROWNPORT
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND ( missing  max connection= NR) (Missing   reservebalance=9999999)

2 .missing (port=9999) ,missing staking=0    page 168
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=user
rpcport=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

3.And my configuration from my wallet without  port=9999
rpcuser=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcport=9999
gen=0
staking=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
masternodeaddr=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now tell me if you can  Correct one is 1,2 or 3 HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:33:03 PM

It is not supposed to be used for the markets.  BLUR is for crypto asssets.

So we can buy things on the markets using crave instead?  Only assets use blur, but not products?

yep, crave will be the currency used in markets and blur an asset. Here is a good explanation from goblynn:

you are incorrect...crave will be used as the currency on the markets..blur is just an asset
I see, that does make more sense. I guess now i do not entirely understand the purpose of BLUR lol

blur can be used to create assets say if you were going to start a market but didnt have all the funds..you could get investors to help fund the 10k crave..and issue shares to the investors

the crave's "architecture" is brilliant
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:40:34 PM

Start with a new wallet (0 balance) but first back up your old wallet.dat if you have coins in it Wink
Open te QT, and make sure you have your firewall accepting connections from the CRAVE QT Wink

Nex, Let it sync up

Press enter

You will see a large code, copy this code to the .txt file for now. We need this code later on when we are setting up a new crave.conf file

This will give you a new CRAVE address. Copy this address to the .txt file for now. We need this address later on to sent EXACTLY 500 CRAVE to it (more or less will not work!) so you are able to be a masternode Wink

Settings=>encrypt wallet

Alright, It is time to sent those 500 CRAVE to the "address 0" you copy/pasted in the .txt file. make sure it is EXACTLY 500!!  Cheesy

If you have coins in your backed up wallet. Close down the CRAVE QT and just switch your wallet.dat with the back up wallet.dat (the one with your coins in it Wink) make sure you dont remove or lose the other "masternode" one, just put it away somewhere else for a sec.
Restart the CRAVE QT, Let it load, and you should see you have balance again from your backup wallet.

Send 500 coins to the CRAVE address we put in the .txt file earlier. Let it fully confirm in the blockchain.
Close the CRAVE QT and swap the wallet.dat files again. You will now need the masternode wallet.dat file again.

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=5555
gen=0
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
logtimestamps=1
masternode=1

Change username/password
Replace the YOUR GENERATED PRIV KEY with the one you copy/pasted in the .txt file

Open the CRAVE QT

Then typ masternode list

If you did everything right, and followed this guide step by step you should see you ip addres in the list with :1 behind it... then it is all set! Leave your wallet open though Smiley

You can change the port and setup more if you want. You will need to have multiple copies of the datadir and you crave-qt.exe

something like this for your .bat files and make sure you have a folder to hold the data for each running MN.

StartMasterNode1.bat

StartMasterNode2.bat

StartMasterNode3.bat

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9970
port=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9971
port=9998
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9972
port=9997
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Works like a charm running 2 masternodes on same Windows machine.  Now I just need to tackle running 2 masternodes on a raspberry pi.  Any full documentation for that such as compiling wallet, running 2 masternodes on Linux, etc.?
Dude...I'm almost  crying.Puling hair from my head( lucky cuz i'm almost bald so.. no pain)I'm doing mining many coins since 2010 ,have GPU rig farm ,Bitmain S5  ,I've wrote  hundreds conf files ,because of BTC I have C++ class .I've set up nodes for Vertcoin,Dash Coin.. My Crave nodes was working like a champs and  after update wallet to Cravex64su my nodes showing at the list but no payment since 87 hours .But before that I got six payments a day from 1 masternode.Have proof of that.After long conversation with Comcast Internet Technicians  ,they search all my system ,they check out my ports ,softwares .They didn't find anything wrong ,ports are open ,firewall are ok .They said that wallet software have some wrong code and I should contact with software vendor or developer.How this can be possible ??Many people doing good with mn but my working with no more payments.Conclussion ..I did step by step ,I reload wallet fifth time and now I'm waiting if I'll get any payment.But I've also found that we have few different setup configuration .here you are:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND ( missing  max connection= NR) (Missing   reservebalance=9999999)

maxconnections=100
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=user
rpcport=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

rpcuser=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcport=9999
gen=0
staking=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
masternode=1

Not sure that this will help, but here's what my conf looks like:

maxconnections=100
rpcuser=xxxx
rpcpassword=xxxx
rpcport=9999
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=10.0.0.20:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Obviously the value in masternodeprivkey is my masternode key, and I didn't want to display that lol  Also I have a username in rpcuser and password in rpcpassword.  But that's my conf file, and it's working.  Are you getting an IP address from your router via DHCP?  The IP address is leased and dynamic, so it might've changed on you.  Maybe check that first?  Also set up port forwarding on your router.  Sounds like if your masternode was working before maybe you don't need port forwarding, but I'd set it up anyway.  See if the port you're using for your masternode is accessible from the outside by going to this address: http://www.canyouseeme.org/  And of course the usual stuff like firewall, or even turn firewall off and see if that makes a difference.  If it does, then you know that's it and then you can create an exception.
borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:48:39 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 04:01:17 PM by borris123

Nex, Let it sync up

Press enter

Settings=>encrypt wallet

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=5555
gen=0
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
logtimestamps=1
masternode=1

Change username/password

Open the CRAVE QT

Then typ masternode list

StartMasterNode1.bat

StartMasterNode2.bat

StartMasterNode3.bat

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9970
port=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9971
port=9998
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=YourRPCUser
rpcport=9972
port=9997
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
reservebalance=9999999
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Works like a charm running 2 masternodes on same Windows machine.  Now I just need to tackle running 2 masternodes on a raspberry pi.  Any full documentation for that such as compiling wallet, running 2 masternodes on Linux, etc.?
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternode=1

maxconnections=100
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=user
rpcport=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
masternode=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

rpcuser=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcport=9999
gen=0
staking=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
masternode=1

I was pulling hair out other day fixed it last night. Start again and use the adrenaline to create one copy config for that and add staking=0

problem I having now is for seems to either drop out a lot and disconnect the node or summit else that I can't think of. It works for bit then it doesn't show up on running masternode list.

Anyone any ideas why this happening?

Using tor btw. Does for drop out a lot and makes node not work??
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:08:20 PM

I was pulling hair out other day fixed it last night. Start again and use the adrenaline to create one copy config for that and add staking=0

problem I having now is for seems to either drop out a lot and disconnect the node or summit else that I can't think of. It works for bit then it doesn't show up on running masternode list.

Anyone any ideas why this happening?

Using tor btw. Does for drop out a lot and makes node not work??

No two wallet should be opening the same PORT and no two wallets should be opening the same RPCPORT.

You can change the default port and rpcport by suppling their values in the config file.

So by default the master node will use PORT 9999 if you run more than 1 master node you will need to change the PORT and the RPCPORT.

MasterNode1
rpcport=10320
port=9999

MasterNode2
rpcport=10321
port=9998
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:9998

MasterNode3
rpcport=10322
port=9997
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:9997

MasterNode3
rpcport=10323
port=9996
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:9996

Here is my full crave.conf for the master node 1
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=10320
port=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=1
reservebalance=500
logtimestamps=1
masternode=1

Here is my full crave.conf for the master node 2
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=10321
port=9998
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=1
reservebalance=500
logtimestamps=1
masternodeaddr=YOURIPADDRESS:9998
masternode=1

Here is my full crave.conf for the master node 3
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=10322
port=9997
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
staking=1
reservebalance=500
logtimestamps=1
masternodeaddr=YOURIPADDRESS:9997
masternode=1
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: