Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:49:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826667 times)
killacam8888

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:40:08 AM

This one is for ICM:

Is creating a decentralized exchange within the crave wallet possible?
I mean...that would be amazing. Problems solved with the feds and gov.
A safe way we can exchange our Crave for BTC. If the heat gets huge on other exchanges in the future. Who knows what'll happen.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:50:10 AM

This one is for ICM:

A safe way we can exchange our Crave for BTC. If the heat gets huge on other exchanges in the future. Who knows what'll happen.

Its possible of course but don't give ICM ideas he/she tends to implement them on impulse lol. Smiley

industrialcoinmagic (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:54:22 AM

This one is for ICM:

Its possible of course but don't give ICM ideas he/she tends to implement them on impulse lol. Smiley
This is true, I like the challenge Cheesy

It is possible, but it is a very hard problem to solve, and I don't know of any working proof of concept out yet.  You need atomic cross-chain transactions.  You can approximate it now, but to build a inter-chain system that is totally bulletproof and completely trustless is a tough nut to crack.
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:58:19 AM

This one is for ICM:

It is possible, but it is a very hard problem to solve, and I don't know of any working proof of concept out yet.  You need atomic cross-chain transactions.  You can approximate it now, but to build a inter-chain system that is totally bulletproof and completely trustless is a tough nut to crack.

Isn't jl777 doing it with InstantDEX over there at the NXT camp or something like it?

Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:58:37 AM

This one is for ICM:

Check this http://mercuryex.com/ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=946174.0

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:01:25 AM

This one is for ICM:

Check this http://mercuryex.com/ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=946174.0

Here we go again lol This coin is gonna be a God coin by the time its all said and done!  Cheesy

industrialcoinmagic (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:04:44 AM

This one is for ICM:

Here we go again lol This coin is gonna be a God coin by the time its all said and done!  Cheesy
Mercury looks really cool.  It is still using a centralized service for order matching/trade engine.  But you know what....we got the perfect system to take on that duty.......Adrenaline Nodes..... Cheesy
killacam8888

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:08:17 AM

This one is for ICM:

It is possible, but it is a very hard problem to solve, and I don't know of any working proof of concept out yet.  You need atomic cross-chain transactions.  You can approximate it now, but to build a inter-chain system that is totally bulletproof and completely trustless is a tough nut to crack.

Here we go again lol This coin is gonna be a God coin by the time its all said and done!  Cheesy
Mercury looks really cool.  It is still using a centralized service for order matching/trade engine.  But you know what....we got the perfect system to take on that duty.......Adrenaline Nodes..... Cheesy

Very interesting icm. Thanks
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:08:29 AM

This one is for ICM:

It is possible, but it is a very hard problem to solve, and I don't know of any working proof of concept out yet.  You need atomic cross-chain transactions.  You can approximate it now, but to build a inter-chain system that is totally bulletproof and completely trustless is a tough nut to crack.

Here we go again lol This coin is gonna be a God coin by the time its all said and done!  Cheesy

Like I said God coin status coming soon!  Grin What are you gonna do once you complete all this ICM just disappear like satoshi or create a new project?

Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 01:08:55 AM

This one is for ICM:

Wow. You're a genius Shocked

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Delita Heiral

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:11:06 AM

I think dash is doing this
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:14:36 AM

Some peep should put some more BTC on YoBit.Net and c-cex.com to make more liquidity on those exchanges.  Arbitrage can be profitable Smiley

2015-04-12 20:10:30   2015-05-07 22:47:51   CRAVE/BTC   BUY   0.00067111      223.06418885   223.06418885   0.14970060
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:53:13 AM

This one is for ICM:

Wow. You're a genius Shocked

Shocked

Everyone know that ICM delivery the things, this gonna be the icing on the cake, this new made my weekend. cheers
Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:56:13 AM

i keep saying icm is genius i was saying month ago   Cool

bitcoinsid

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:03:12 AM

decentralised crave wallet exchange...

lets say both of us have our crave wallets open. on the top of wallet there is a buy/sell button. i want to sell some crave today so i send 20crave to the masternodes network and i leave a price and bank account number. you decide you would like to buy so you check the buy box and a list of current sellers will appear , number of coins(in this case ,my 20crave) and price then buy now button. you click buy now and the bank account number appears, when you do this my wallet (seller) is given an alert that a payment has been made, i click confirm after recieving the payment. the masternode releases funds to you.

the gd thing is the banks would never know what you purchased from me, it couldve been an item from gumtree.
also there could be less fees with this as currently there is two fees when buyin crave, fiat to btc,then btc to crave and on both occasions the xchange is the one who makes the bit of profit...
but with this idea the masternodes could take 10x less in fees and still be paid a tiny bit ;-)
this could also prevent the problem about whales and walls.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:50:30 AM

lets say both of us have our crave wallets open. on the top of wallet there is a buy/sell button. i want to sell some crave today so i send 20crave to the masternodes network and i leave a price and bank account number. you decide you would like to buy so you check the buy box and a list of current sellers will appear , number of coins(in this case ,my 20crave) and price then buy now button. you click buy now and the bank account number appears, when you do this my wallet (seller) is given an alert that a payment has been made, i click confirm after recieving the payment. the masternode releases funds to you.

the gd thing is the banks would never know what you purchased from me, it couldve been an item from gumtree.
also there could be less fees with this as currently there is two fees when buyin crave, fiat to btc,then btc to crave and on both occasions the xchange is the one who makes the bit of profit...
but with this idea the masternodes could take 10x less in fees and still be paid a tiny bit ;-)

How would you make it trustless? like the masternode knowing that the fiat was received? I think you would still need a good amount of good faith.   
industrialcoinmagic (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:54:23 AM

How would you make it trustless? like the masternode knowing that the fiat was received? I think you would still need a good amount of good faith.   
You do it like localbitcoins where there is a secret number that only you know.
bitcoinsid

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:59:02 AM

You do it like localbitcoins where there is a secret number that only you know.
Grin
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:04:58 AM

In response to matching different blockchains and timing in decentralized exchange..  XAI sapience had/has a cross blockchain connect tool. "Inter Blockchain Transport Protocol" furthest thing it was used for was peering with another chain. I guess listening is the first step Wink uses standard bitcoin protocol. https://twitter.com/SapienceAIFX/status/567482898589437952

In response to
Both my wallet and node have not staked a single crave since the IP2 release.  They are connected and show network traffic.  But no staking.   Sad
did you make any config changes or move coins around anytime near when the wallets stopped staking/noding?

No config changes, but I withdrew 26 out of 526.66667 crave from my masternode to my wallet.  Followed sologap's instructions.  Looks like others having his issue too.

did you use coin control to send? can you check that you did not break up your single 500 coin input? maybe post the transaction if you dont mind.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:06:23 AM

Alright dev get to work and stop giving other devs ideas, make the marketplace and the exchange and just take the best pieces from other coins and incorporate them. Fork your shit and release the god wallet at an unspecified date. Dont give source out so your coin can be unique.
Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: