Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO][Bounty] Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace  (Read 78253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitdig (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:08:20 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 02:29:46 PM by bitdig

Presale.Ventures

Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace
Get up to 60% discounts on legitimate ICO's
WhitePaper | WhitePaper Summary

Twitter| Telegram Chat |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:09:05 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 04:46:21 PM by bitdig

bounty is up and running

BitcoinTalk Signature campaign

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:09:18 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 10:21:09 AM by bitdig

We have successfully closed our Private Presale round raising $1.2 MLN USD

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

reserved for announcements

rollingindividends

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

Quite an interesting idea to combine the benefits of crowd funding and maintain a suitable ecosystem that ensures that new ventures have the adequate economic maintenance to grow and thrive.

What really stands out is the convergence of the two worlds of- business financing (previously done through venture capitalist firms) and the crypto community that is focused around the overall crypto markets and backed by important and innovative ideas.

It truly does harness the wisdom of the crypto community!
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

Quite an interesting idea to combine the benefits of crowd funding and maintain a suitable ecosystem that ensures that new ventures have the adequate economic maintenance to grow and thrive.

What really stands out is the convergence of the two worlds of- business financing (previously done through venture capitalist firms) and the crypto community that is focused around the overall crypto markets and backed by important and innovative ideas.

This is about bringing Venture Capital to the blockchain and it will be like investigating in a trustless manner. As an investor, you will be displayed with a carefully refined list of startups in which you can invest with guarantee of high return.

It's first of its kind and will be a big success definitely.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
loretta75

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

This is about bringing Venture Capital to the blockchain and it will be like investigating in a trustless manner. As an investor, you will be displayed with a carefully refined list of startups in which you can invest with guarantee of high return.

The large amount of discounts prescribed by Presale Ventures is unheard of. 60% investment discounts is quite a significant discount. Considering that VC's are after equity, such a large discount will mostly be unfeasible in any other setting other than what Presale Ventures is developing.

Plus, it will be good to see the benefits of blockchain technology integrated into this entire scheme. The efficiency, security and overall decentralised nature will be such an advantage previous financing models will be unable to match.
bilal_jan321

Merit: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:06:36 PM
Merited by SKRAAA (2)

Presale Venture algorithm is designed to protect all of its members from scam and fraud ICO's, this is something investors are looking for. Due to too many fraud and scam ICO's google, facebook and twitter have banned ICO's ads.
Presale Venture has the potential to rise once it develops the reputation of having all legitimate startups and will be the first choice for startup investors.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
peterlynchy

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

The idea of the crowd to fund projects has existed for a long time outside the cryptocurrency world. However, now it is certain that that idea will come to an end without the use of ICOs or crypto-funding and token issuance. I think the wisest way to go about integrating the two is the create a comprehensive, over-arching ecosystem that will be a hybridised version of both traditional funding methods and firms with the everexpanding blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.

That is why I think Presale.Ventures is an essential addition to the financing industry.
loretta75

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

Presale Venture algorithm is designed to protect all of its members from scam and fraud ICO's, this is something investors are looking for. Due to too many fraud and scam ICO's google, facebook and twitter have banned ICO's ads.
Presale Venture has the potential to rise once it develops the reputation of having all legitimate startups and will be the first choice for startup investors.

Due diligence is definitely a unique selling point of Presale.Ventures.

Because Presale.Ventures is a virtual fund and not technically another ICO, it enables the leveraging of the "power of the masses". To me, this means that it allows the group to consider what is valuable to the free market. This is essential in a capitalistic system but also incorporates the spirit that the layman has been experiencing within the crypto world by funding coin offerings that he believes to be valuable and gain in value over time...
joeysaladzhere

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

The benefit of the start-up incubator requiring a minimum of 90% required funds is essential to maintain the integrity of presale.ventures. I think that this boosts investor confidence and overall drives the group buy mindset towards a fairer and more equitable model. It is fair on both sides- have startups already do some hard work, reward them with an investor base that has strong confidence in the presale.ventures model.
lovewarrenbuffet

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

The benefit of the start-up incubator requiring a minimum of 90% required funds is essential to maintain the integrity of presale.ventures. I think that this boosts investor confidence and overall drives the group buy mindset towards a fairer and more equitable model. It is fair on both sides- have startups already do some hard work, reward them with an investor base that has strong confidence in the presale.ventures model.

It does have a two part effect - one for the investor and one for the startup. This model ultimately allows presale.ventures to have a logarithmic effect and grow organically purely through appropriate due diligence of both the businesses and the investors. Hence, why the stringency of startups wishing to list on their platform would have to meet strict criteria as would investors...
peterlynchy

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

It does have a two part effect - one for the investor and one for the startup. This model ultimately allows presale.ventures to have a logarithmic effect and grow organically purely through appropriate due diligence of both the businesses and the investors. Hence, why the stringency of startups wishing to list on their platform would have to meet strict criteria as would investors...

Yeah i suppose i can agree with it having a benefit for both the investor and the business. That means it is absolutely essential that this ICO funding platform really nails down exactly how strict they will be in accepting investors and businesses. Falling too strict on either will really put a lot of strain on the other...making this essential to the entire growth model...
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

Whitepaper states  (8.2)

"Presale Ventures issues EVENT tokens to the public, raises a substantial intial capital base and finalizes the development of its platform and recruitment of all needed personnell, experts and advisors."

So the EVENT token's purchase is directly responsible for the success of the platform as those investors with the minimum required token count will have access to the platform.

Hence, in a sense it is a hybrid B2C and B2B model that allows both businesses and personal purchasing and use of the token. That is, it allows the appreciation of value or the use of the token for crowd funding as a type of "crowd venture capital".
loretta75

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

Roadmap is looking good....

Final version release will be out in Q2 2018, is this appropriate and still on target? Regardless, the important part is that EVENT tokens will be released also in that time period.... So looking good if this all plays out so far.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

Final version release will be out in Q2 2018, is this appropriate and still on target? Regardless, the important part is that EVENT tokens will be released also in that time period.... So looking good if this all plays out so far.
Where do I see the roadmap? you give me the roadmap of the project
joeysaladzhere

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

It is in the whitepaper https://presale.ventures/white_paper

It says there will be 10-20 handpicked start ups. I think most of the team's resources will go towards this due diligence to ensure that their entire growth model functions effectively. It is quite dramatic since it is within the next quarter. I guess we gotta wait on it.
lovewarrenbuffet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

Will higher values truly bring in more significant capital raising? Who truly knows...but there is a 60% offer of a discount listed on the site. The brand Presale.Ventures is really the important aspect because it is all based around the trust, reputation and due diligence of thee entire  business.
candicegordan381

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Check on their white paper (https://presale.ventures/white_paper) under Ecosystem .7.6 There's a Road map section. The road map lays out the proposed plans for the different quarters of each Year.
alyssa.gonzalez29

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

How will I get the part of the profit? In fiat or crypto? Or in tokens of ico that you invest in?
Could you please explain, I’m new to crypto" Plus will there be a release of dividends later on? seeing as mentioned on the website, the tokens will not be severed ..
parkscaroline838

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

I like the idea of using the tokens after the ICO, this gives investors a huge incentive to hold on to their purchase, instead of a one off pump and dump, great work team ! Are there any competitors in this market but you guys seem to be on top of your game. Overall very promising ICO.
kahinbasma779

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

What indicators will be used in trying to find out the successful icos your platform be promoting to its investors. Or .. is it up to the investors to decide ?
in addition is it like a voting system? I like the whole concept, cant wait to see it all play out, Im interested in becoming a future member that's for sure .
loretta75

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

Keeping in view the pace with which ICO's are coming every week, platforms like Presale Ventures are need of the hour as they are guiding platform where investors can invest in ICO's that have good return rate and are free from the scam.
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

What indicators will be used in trying to find out the successful icos your platform be promoting to its investors. Or .. is it up to the investors to decide ?
in addition is it like a voting system? I like the whole concept, cant wait to see it all play out, Im interested in becoming a future member that's for sure .

Presale ventures have hybrid, algorithm based, expert and crypto-community screening and due diligence processes that ensures whatever is reaching to their investor is fraud free and legitimate ICO
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

What will the money raised during the ICO be used for?
lovewarrenbuffet

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

The platform will also gather attractive ICO's that are highly-discounted and blockchain-backed opportunities. So investors don't need to search legitimate ICO's as they have the complete list of it at  Presale Venture platform.
peterlynchy

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

Startup founders have to present documentation (whitepaper, business plan), appear in an interview and provide personal and other relevant information before getting qualified to be listed at Presale Ventures. 
mrbuffet101

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

What will the money raised during the ICO be used for?

money raised will be used to fund the startups listed on the platform and success of these startups will result in an increase in the value of Presale Venture tokens called Events, which will ultimately benefit the token holders of Presale Venture eco-system
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

what will be the frequency of ICO's that presale venture platform can handle?
loretta75

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

what will be the frequency of ICO's that presale venture platform can handle?

As per there site, they are aiming to carry out 30 ICO's per month and that figure is not exhaustive. It will be quite a work to select 30 ICO's that are legitimate.
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

A presentation platform is what every ICO need these days and this is what presale venture platform is all about. Presale venture itself is not an ICO rather its a pre–ICO platform and a Pre-ICO Launchpad.
loretta75

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

As the whitepapers says, there definitely has been a huge delay in the boosting of Blockchain start-up companies. This is to the point where that delay may be the result of the resources needing to be pooled to launch a company from the idea stage up to the fundraising stage. This is all noted down carefully in presale.ventures' whitepaper. It is important to pay careful attention to these pertinent details because this is how the company will essentially be run.
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

As the whitepapers says, there definitely has been a huge delay in the boosting of Blockchain start-up companies. This is to the point where that delay may be the result of the resources needing to be pooled to launch a company from the idea stage up to the fundraising stage. This is all noted down carefully in presale.ventures' whitepaper. It is important to pay careful attention to these pertinent details because this is how the company will essentially be run.

This point is about the fact that first and foremost requirement for every ICO is to advertise itself to the global audience, in order to have a successful fundraising. Presale venture is the right platform for startups to cater the need of advertisement, allowing the startups to focus more on core functionalities of there roadmaps.
lovewarrenbuffet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

You are right, that is an important detail. I think you would usually see tech or other types of ICOs merely have technical white papers on the actual blockchain architecture. However, here we see that the interesting aspect is more of a tokenomics or economic whitepaper that has a different investment philosophy behind it.
peterlynchy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

After going through the Presale Venture white paper, one can easily understand all necessary details of the ICO. One good thing about the whitepaper is that it's short and doesn't repeat contents to increase the length of the whitepaper. Details like what the platform is, who is behind the project, why to invest, how it works and other such details are readily available. I will give this whitepaper 9/10 marks.
mrbuffet101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

After going through the Presale Venture white paper, one can easily understand all necessary details of the ICO. One good thing about the whitepaper is that it's short and doesn't repeat contents to increase the length of the whitepaper. Details like what the platform is, who is behind the project, why to invest, how it works and other such details are readily available. I will give this whitepaper 9/10 marks.

Blockchain has and will always have an inevitable impact into the world of crypto. Traditionalist measures will never catch up to the level and widespread nature of the funding that ICOs have achieved. This is essential to their growth and success of the actual technology of blockchain.
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

I am very excited to see the actual implementation of this whitepaper and as per there roadmap they will be releasing the portfolio of 10-20 hand-picked high-potential start-ups with high potential built using the presale ventures acceleration fund in 2nd quarter of 2018, this will be the first test case for the platform and if it passes i don't see any stopping for them in days to come.
loretta75

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

I am very excited to see the actual implementation of this whitepaper and as per there roadmap they will be releasing the portfolio of 10-20 hand-picked high-potential start-ups with high potential built using the presale ventures acceleration fund in 2nd quarter of 2018, this will be the first test case for the platform and if it passes i don't see any stopping for them in days to come.

Hmmmm…Soon we will see a total eradication of venture capitalism and equity based investing. There is not a single doubt that ICOs will overtake them in both quantity raised and in terms of how many ICOs will be raised….
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

Hmmmm…Soon we will see a total eradication of venture capitalism and equity based investing. There is not a single doubt that ICOs will overtake them in both quantity raised and in terms of how many ICOs will be raised….

The death of VCs are near…. Bloomerg US startups barometer is falling for a significant decline… https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-20/death-venture-capital
lovewarrenbuffet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

That's something I definitely was interested in when I first saw Presale Ventures. They solve this bottleneck of a problem, as someone who's worked for icos in the past, its a demand indeed.
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

Excellent team and good project. I did an analysis of their action plan and was surprised at their objectives. I think this project will be successful
peterlynchy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

The huge question is - where there are exchanges out there tackling this big question, what does this token have which makes it different from all other exchanges ??
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

The huge question is - where there are exchanges out there tackling this big question, what does this token have which makes it different from all other exchanges ??

Apparently, the exchange intends to use the tokens as a sort of utility, instead of dumping the tokens afterwards.. Honestly, this is a great idea seeing how many useful ICOs don't think of this idea, and thus rendering their tokens useless.   Undecided
peterlynchy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

Apparently, the exchange intends to use the tokens as a sort of utility, instead of dumping the tokens afterwards.. Honestly, this is a great idea seeing how many useful ICOs don't think of this idea, and thus rendering their tokens useless.   Undecided

True. It really does mitigate the dumping of tokens. Cryptos drop from dumping. It is a known fact.

https://ambcrypto.com/why-did-ethereum-eth-drop-to-450-yesterday-will-it-go-down-again/
https://www.coindesk.com/long-icos-hello-airdrops-free-token-giveaway-craze/

presale ventures stops this entire process... it is quite intriguing to think that there is a way to avoid this absolute destruction fo very viable ICOs...
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:22:17 PM

A good team and a good project. I think this project will be successful

Good luck.

1881 - 193∞
lovewarrenbuffet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

A good team and a good project. I think this project will be successful

Good luck.

agreed, what do you think is their largest unique selling point? I think the legal aspect of all this ICO investments through group buy on a platform will be large. There will be a lot of regulatory followings regarding the country presale ventures is incorporated in...

https://www.investopedia.com/news/icos-present-unique-legal-risk-buyers-and-sellers/

check that out...

especially due to the financial planning and financial advice that will be given from presale ventures in recommending differernt ventures
alyssa.gonzalez29

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

The unique opportunity presented to start-up companies has been done before. However, what has not is the fact that Presale.Ventures will be doing and performing due diligence on each client. This ensures that not only is the ICO not a fraud and that it is worth the investment from each investor on their platform. Their tokens seem to be used for a similar purpose like that. It is intriguing...
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

The unique opportunity presented to start-up companies has been done before. However, what has not is the fact that Presale.Ventures will be doing and performing due diligence on each client. This ensures that not only is the ICO not a fraud and that it is worth the investment from each investor on their platform. Their tokens seem to be used for a similar purpose like that. It is intriguing...

Well to be fair, so long as the investment fees are not ridiculous or even anywhere remotely as high as a brokerage for people wishing to invest in public companies, then I can safely say I am on board. Like, am not even a blind follower. As in, just the mere fact that an ICO would be listed on Presale.Ventures is not significant enough for me to invest. However, what it would do is that it would point me towards ICOs that are gaining general traction. That is what I want to see. Then I can do my own due diligence to ensure that my investments go to infinity and beyond!
Milcahh

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !                              
loretta75

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

True. It really does mitigate the dumping of tokens. Cryptos drop from dumping. It is a known fact.

https://ambcrypto.com/why-did-ethereum-eth-drop-to-450-yesterday-will-it-go-down-again/

presale ventures stops this entire process... it is quite intriguing to think that there is a way to avoid this absolute destruction fo very viable ICOs...

Does it actually stop this process? Will there be investor restrictions as to when they can dump their tokens. Because if there are no restrictions, then ICOs that will be listing on presale.ventures will have a hard time. This is because their token price cna be expected to plummet to 1/3 its listing price after a few months merely because a large group of investors decided to dump...

rollingindividends

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

Does it actually stop this process? Will there be investor restrictions as to when they can dump their tokens. Because if there are no restrictions, then ICOs that will be listing on presale.ventures will have a hard time. This is because their token price cna be expected to plummet to 1/3 its listing price after a few months merely because a large group of investors decided to dump...

The very large, almost over-encompassing difference that presale.ventures would make however is that they would ensure to the best of their own abilities that each ICO is well worth it by researching the hell out of them... This instills great confidence and support from their community and will utilise their team's vast financial and tokenomics knowledge and experience to give investors the best returns they can while balancing ICOs that will list on their platform.
mrbuffet101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

They do but will be interesting to see any meassures that presale.ventures puts in place to mitigate this and remove this from its entire lineup of icos. Otherwise we will just see this as a place to pump and dump. I am sure presale ventures knows this!
alyssa.gonzalez29

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

Useful ICOs will always have a market, presale.ventures will vet out these rubbish ICOs and only promote ones that it deems to be profitable and backed by a strong team and idea
Zakhar

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

venture fund? this is a tempting proposal. Tell me, do you already have official documents? Your white paper has already been released, as I see on time, as you promised in white paper

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loretta75

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

We are seeing since the start of 2018 crypto world is under immense pressure, what will be its impact on presale venture ICO?
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

This is one of the biggest mistake people made. cryptocurrency is just one application of blockchain there are many that are still to be discovered by the human mind.
Presale Venture has its own road map and won't be affected by this dip. The platform will continue to rise as long as it will introduce good startups for the community members.
lovewarrenbuffet

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

It will be interesting to see how this platform will evolve. Not much has been done in bringing venture capital over the blockchain. Being the first in this area will help PreSale to get mature before other players also join this domain. I see this as a big plus for presale venture and for its token holders as well.
peterlynchy

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

It will be interesting to see how this platform will evolve. Not much has been done in bringing venture capital over the blockchain. Being the first in this area will help PreSale to get mature before other players also join this domain. I see this as a big plus for presale venture and for its token holders as well.

That's correct. Thousands of ICO's are coming every week and it's becoming difficult for investors to sort out which ICO is legitimate and which one is a scam. The first release of Presale venture platform and ICO's recommended by it will decide how this platform will move. Once it develop a good reputation there wont be any speed barrier ahead.
mrbuffet101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Their site says you can get 60% discount on tokens of future ICOs. This is a good incentive for investors to come and invest while startups will get early cash for there project. It will be a win-win situation for a globally distributed community of investors as well as for startups.
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Presale Venture itself is not an ICO rather it will be introducing ICO's to the world. Only those ICO's will be advertised that can pass the criteria set by Presale venture. I must say this platform will be like a landing strip for an airplane that is running out of fuel-  lolz. These are the platforms that startups usually look for and its up to Presale how they manage all these ICOs coming towards them. There wont be any scarcity of ICO's that are looking for funds
loretta75

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

I extracted these figures from there whitepaper
NXT launched 28/09/2013                  +5,659,483 % ROI
IOTA launched 25/11/2015                 +1,080,647% ROI
Ethereum launched 22/07/2014          +270,115% ROI

Its just a matter of investing into right ICO at right time. Presale venture ICO is launched with this motivation and it can make you millionar
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

Its just a matter of investing into right ICO at right time. Presale venture ICO is launched with this motivation and it can make you millionar

Wow, these figures look stunning. If presale venture is successful in predicting few ICO's that will give good ROI to its investors in first 6 months, it can be something like Ethereum that revolutionized the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

I like the idea of using tokens after ICO, which provides investors with a strong motivation to stick to their purchase rather than a single pumping and dumping team. There are competitors in this market, but you seem to be at the top of the game. In general, the very promising ICO
mrbuffet101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

Presale.Ventures running of an algorithm-based screening procedure should set it up miles apart from any other screening procedures that other VC or blockchain based investment platforms run. I would assume this would be combined with market research, profitability and barriers to entry. These all would combine to give an overall score of benefit.
mrbuffet101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

What I love about Presale Ventures, is that because their platform is going to be so efficient, its designed like smart algorithmic generating ai. Meaning trading data is converted into a more useful lucrative source of information, which investors can use to become millionaires.
alyssa.gonzalez29

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

If you look at other icos, successful ones are averaging 10 folds returns, with Presale ventures, even if you miss out on their ico stage, their platform is like a money generating machine, they're hitting up early-stage startups so you're guaranteed a nice bonus, plus, these icos will double triple in value very easily, you cant go wrong . Grin Tongue
kahinbasma779

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

What I personally think is a big plus about Presales ventures, is it gives early access to the investors, which we can benefit from up to 60% during the pre-sale. The other exchanges I've used, I feel like they take 60% in commission lol Angry Grin
veromars

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

reserved for new updates!
loretta75

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

There is a an article in "Chicago Evening Post" that is declaring Presale.Ventures platform as World Largest Seed Funding Platform based on  Blockchain Startups. I think its justify to declare it as a leader as its the first seed funding platform for investors and startups worldwide to meet directly.
You can read more on it at
http://chicagoeveningpost.com/2018/03/22/presale-ventures-world-largest-seed-funding-platform-for-blockchain-startups/
loretta75
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

There is a an article in "Chicago Evening Post" that is declaring Presale.Ventures platform as World Largest Seed Funding Platform based on  Blockchain Startups. I think its justify to declare it as a leader as its the first seed funding platform for investors and startups worldwide to meet directly.
http://chicagoeveningpost.com/2018/03/22/presale-ventures-world-largest-seed-funding-platform-for-blockchain-startups/
loretta75

A good read really. Between I didn't know that fact that " Presale Ventures unique model is based on the experience of over 50 worldwide seed capital fundraising events for more than 1,500 start-ups, a blend of business, commercial and legal proven methodologies. "
This means they are not new and are coming with massive experience that will be the key to success.
lovewarrenbuffet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

loretta75

Thanks for sharing this. I was looking for some supporting material as part of my study for this unique platform. what I deduce is that it will be a  Virtual Decentralized Venture Fund and Seed Accelerator fund. One of the most important thing about this platform is that its world's first seed fundraising platform for blockchain startups.
peterlynchy

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

loretta75

Apart from the news, I see the "innovative idea" will be driving force behind this platform. For every ICO the biggest key to success is the idea and team behind it. The platform has a lot much to offer especially if the team has experience of dealing with 1500 startups.
mrbuffet101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

Presale Venture is another great utilization of blockchain technology to develop a venture capital fund for startups. One of the biggest advantage of this platform is that it will open doors for everyone to start his own business regardless of his geographical location. No matter where you live if you have solid idea and roadmap then "presale venture" is the platform that can transform your dream into reality.
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

Presale Venture is another great utilization of blockchain technology to develop a venture capital fund for startups. One of the biggest advantage of this platform is that it will open doors for everyone to start his own business regardless of his geographical location. No matter where you live if you have solid idea and roadmap then "presale venture" is the platform that can transform your dream into reality.

you nailed it, man. I am astonished why nobody took notice of that advantage. It simply opens a new world for startups and investors, making it a win-win situation for all. In days to come, there is a tsunami of ICO's coming and platforms like presale venture will be what investors will prefer to come rather than doing research on every ICO.
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

This is i extracted while undergoing their whitepaper.
By harnessing purchase group buying power, "wisdom of the crowd", in-house acceleration fund and a remarkable token ecosystem. Presale ventures provide a safe, smart, platform for crypto investments in emerging blockchain start-ups during the ICO presale stage

also, its worthy to note
Presale ventures is committed to maximally reducing members investment risks and increasing their return on investment (ROI) with innovative and supplementary programs.

The whitepaper is well written and i recommend everyone to have a look at it.
peterlynchy

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

This is i extracted while undergoing their whitepaper.
By harnessing purchase group buying power, "wisdom of the crowd", in-house acceleration fund and a remarkable token ecosystem. Presale ventures provide a safe, smart, platform for crypto investments in emerging blockchain start-ups during the ICO presale stage

also, its worthy to note
Presale ventures is committed to maximally reducing members investment risks and increasing their return on investment (ROI) with innovative and supplementary programs.

The whitepaper is well written and i recommend everyone to have a look at it.

thats wt i did and i just fell in love with presale venture platform. I already have bagged EVENTS tokens as i have firm believe that this platform will be a big success of future.
coinpediaJordan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

we are inviting you to list your PR here: https://coinpedia.org/press-release/
Interesting is it....!  just drop a email: info.coinpedia@gmail.com
loretta75

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

What is significant about presale.ventures is that it entitles investors to get exclusive early-stage access to seed accelerator startups. It is also heavily based on information and utilises advisors. Its algorithm lives and breaths and grows based on new data so that the community and other startups are able to focus on investing.

Essentially, the platform is turning data into profit which is unlike any other listing platform out there.
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

Presale.Ventures is a super brain, it is evolving, learning and self-creating. It is unique in that aspect because no platform can match that capability. It gives startups to best data by being seed accelerators and enhancing the potential of those companies. This also plays into the side of investors by allowing them to confidently invest in the startup. The early-bird purchases of crypto-assets is what sets presale apart by pre-determining a discount for the upcoming ICO of these startups it will host.
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

Presale.Ventures is a super brain, it is evolving, learning and self-creating. It is unique in that aspect because no platform can match that capability. It gives startups to best data by being seed accelerators and enhancing the potential of those companies. This also plays into the side of investors by allowing them to confidently invest in the startup. The early-bird purchases of crypto-assets is what sets presale apart by pre-determining a discount for the upcoming ICO of these startups it will host.

The Presale.Ventures algorithm-based screening process will be assisted by experts and the crypto community at large. That gives a demonstrable potential to startups within teh field to select the most promising, profitable and safe safe startups to promote to the group.

The digital mind behind Presale is one that is ever-learning and adapting so that it can produce the best results for both investors and the startups it hosts.
Zakhar

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

I ask again, is your white paper already released? you will translate it into other languages? do you have a bounty campaign?

JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

The project touches on an interesting topic, which with every passing day is gaining more and more relevance. I think that the development team should have a serious incentive to implement it competently! Good luck guys! Cool
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

which countries are your projects focused on first? how will international support be organized?
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

I like the idea of using tokens after ICO, which provides investors with a huge power to stick to their purchase rather than a pumping machine and garbage dump, a great work team. i am  waiting for the development of the platform!
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

First of all I would like to know who your main competitors are? And what is your fundamental difference from them? Huh
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Everything sounds good! Good luck dev! while i did not meet similar projects Grin
romadon

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

I see the team is really the chosen people who are so reliable in handling the project. Can you explain what additional value you have prepared from PreSale Ventures for investors and starup?
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

How will the funds be protected? and will it be possible to purchase tokens through the card in the future?
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

When does ico start?
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

When does ico start?
You can read it in whitepaper or on official web-site.
lazoguzzling

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

the project really looks impressive, but I'm worried about the question of how it will be viewed from the legal side and will there be some kind of commission?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Where are you basing guys?)
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Is it so important for you?) What’s the difference where they are based, or you wanted to ask where the company will be registered?
sharkman20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

Is it so important for you?) What’s the difference where they are based, or you wanted to ask where the company will be registered?
Everybody has the right to have full information from the team, because any person here is a potential investor and wants to understand where and to whom his money will go Cool
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

What are your main partners? Are there any third-party companies that help you in this ICO? Huh
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

What are your main partners? Are there any third-party companies that help you in this ICO? Huh

What do you mean? Partners? Managing companies? Promotion service? Or another kind of partners?
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

I ask again, is your white paper already released? you will translate it into other languages? do you have a bounty campaign?

Yes, the white paper is already released, check the site for whitepaper.

There Bounty program is about getting EVENT tokens by referring friends. you can find details about bounty program here

https://bonus.presale.ventures/?__hstc=126531218.94cabe7058093e491b4ebe31c2efbacc.1521558923620.1522151032176.1522258994755.7&__hssc=126531218.1.1522258994755&__hsfp=1311769698
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

There Bounty program is about getting EVENT tokens by referring friends. you can find details about bounty program here

https://bonus.presale.ventures/?__hstc=126531218.94cabe7058093e491b4ebe31c2efbacc.1521558923620.1522151032176.1522258994755.7&__hssc=126531218.1.1522258994755&__hsfp=1311769698
What currency is using for buying  tokens?
Narimann

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

interesting project! it seems to me that the forum needs to add more information, planning to study at leisure all the details and I think that soon you will see me as an investor)) Grin
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

I think, that it will be like crow-funding through Blockchain Technology? Am I right?
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

Have got some bonus program for early buyers of your tokens?
JamesJazz82

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:11:50 PM

Having studied the project in detail, I realized that it turns out there are no direct entrants at the moment, with the same potential and advancement, I think that this is quite a good opportunity for a competent investment of funds!
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

Hi, everybody! what soft cap and hard cap does this project have?
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Where is the link to official web site?
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

I think that guys need to offer more podrinoj information about the project on the forum, people do not particularly like to look for all the nuances, and then this promising project will take Hard cap.
bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

Not really. We are actually creating a "virtual" fund that invests into blockchain startups at Pre-ICO stage. Thus if you are an investor into ICO, with us you get access to same or probably even better ICOs with up to 60% discount.
So, you are going to be x2-x3 on your money when everyone else just runs to buy those tokens.

MaksonJoe

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

Where is the link to official web site?
Here is a link to the site's website. You just had to click on the banner Smiley
https://presale.ventures/
bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

Event tokens are issued right after contribution is made and sent directly to the contributor address

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

You will be able to get tokens of ICO's on their presale stage with up to 60% discount, so if you usually invest into ICO we might spice up your return on investment by factor of 2-3. In other words you would be in profit when others will just start purchasing tokens.

How will I get the part of the profit? In fiat or crypto? Or in tokens of ico that you invest in?
Could you please explain, I’m new to crypto" Plus will there be a release of dividends later on? seeing as mentioned on the website, the tokens will not be severed ..

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Actually yes.

Have got some bonus program for early buyers of your tokens?

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

Hi. Yes.
It is release already. We do have bounty campaign (But no translations campaign) Bounty campaign: bonus.presale.ventures

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

Accepting ETH.

What currency is using for buying  tokens?

Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

I like the status bar on your site. It shows how much money has already been raised - this is very informative. I hope the project will meet all our expectations. Good idea, I hope the incarnation will be the same Smiley
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Well, with your platform, many more enthusiasts will be able to translate their ideas into reality. These are very good conditions for those who have many ideas, but dont have enough resources to implement.
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Well, with your platform, many more enthusiasts will be able to translate their ideas into reality. These are very good conditions for those who have many ideas, but dont have enough resources to implement.
You're right. This is an excellent project, should help the development of small business, or new interesting ideas. I always respectfully respect such activities, which provide some help to beginners.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

interesting project! it seems to me that the forum needs to add more information, planning to study at leisure all the details and I think that soon you will see me as an investor)) Grin
not just the information, we need the future planning and implementation your project in near, but i respectfully any project with blockchain technology

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

I would suggest to have a look at our roadmap. It certainly should answer most of your questions

not just the information, we need the future planning and implementation your project in near, but i respectfully any project with blockchain technology

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

https://bonus.presale.ventures

Where to register for referrals?

And How to get the Money?

Klennox

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

Do you only have a referral program? Or is there another discount purchase of tokens or just bonus accruals for the purchase?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

Do you only have a referral program? Or is there another discount purchase of tokens or just bonus accruals for the purchase?
Hello! Try to find the answer to your question in white paper. There are a few more privileges for investors.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

Explain. The project is designed to help others in the organization of ICO?
vkolotun

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

Yes, it is rather a platform to support a new business. Perhaps, so that entrepreneurs can start at least some business without investing huge amounts of money into the project unmistakably. That is, don't burn right away. I think so
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

Hey. Some information from their website:
"We are a Virtual Fund that leverages the “power of masses” to create exclusive access to unprecedented terms for blockchain startups, only on their Pre–ICO stage."
Read carefully, guys Smiley
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Hey. Some information from their website:
"We are a Virtual Fund that leverages the “power of masses” to create exclusive access to unprecedented terms for blockchain startups, only on their Pre–ICO stage."
Read carefully, guys Smiley
Thank you for quoting.
In fact, the principle of operation ... or the algorithm is not clear.
Petramaxindoshka

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

The website shows the fees in the status bar. Achieving the end of this line is a soft cap, or is it a hard cap?
TomHurst

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

The website shows the fees in the status bar. Achieving the end of this line is a soft cap, or is it a hard cap?
Wow, the fees go with great speed. Over the last hour, more than 10 thousand dollars. It's not bad
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

This is usually the total number of available tokens. So, I think the project will easily reach a soft cap. Even if I'm wrong, and this line means ONLY a soft cap - the fees are very active.
Nastenasl4stena

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

This is usually the total number of available tokens. So, I think the project will easily reach a soft cap. Even if I'm wrong, and this line means ONLY a soft cap - the fees are very active.
I'm not sure, but I saw the fees were 358 thousand, and now again 356 - what could this be related to? With the ETH course?
brussqett

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:41:20 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 12:00:26 AM by brussqett

I'm not sure, but I saw the fees were 358 thousand, and now again 356 - what could this be related to? With the ETH course?
Yes, it seems that the basic fees occur in the recalculation of the Ethereum, and its rate only today fell by 2-3 percent, so perhaps the amount of funds changes the value ...
RichardCrowford1965

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:09:46 AM

Yes, it seems that the basic fees occur in the recalculation of the Ethereum, and its rate only today fell by 2-3 percent, so perhaps the amount of funds changes the value ...
hey guys, didn’t you think it’s a countdown? for example to a soft cap...?
JamesJazz82

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:32:13 AM

I think you're right. I'll look in the morning, in which direction the figure will change. I don&t see any notation for this on the mobile version of the site
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:49:24 AM

I think you're right. I'll look in the morning, in which direction the figure will change. I don&t see any notation for this on the mobile version of the site
No, there can't be a countdown if the line shows the collected funds. It really works strange, but I'm more inclined to the Ethereum course for today.
lazoguzzling

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:10:49 AM

No, there can't be a countdown if the line shows the collected funds. It really works strange, but I'm more inclined to the Ethereum course for today.
Guys, today the drop in the rate of Ether was 16% !!! What countdown are you talking about? Are you joking??  Grin
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:30:42 AM

Guys, today the drop in the rate of Ether was 16% !!! What countdown are you talking about? Are you joking??  Grin
You are right, the rate fell by 17%.
It seems that they accept investments only in the Ethereum, which is indicated on the left. And on the right there is a value, counted by the calculator into dollars - that's all. Everything is very clear.
Ayupich

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

It seems that they accept investments only in the Ethereum, which is indicated on the left. And on the right there is a value, counted by the calculator into dollars - that's all. Everything is very clear.
Yes, guys, it seems that now the project will collect a lot of money, as the ethereum fell, then many will try to take advantage of this. And then the Ethereum will grow again and the fees will jump up! ))
JamesJazz82

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

Yes, guys, it seems that now the project will collect a lot of money, as the ethereum fell, then many will try to take advantage of this. And then the Ethereum will grow again and the fees will jump up! ))
Yes, I also think this will happen. The course begins to grow slowly, maybe it’s on the right way
Petramaxindoshka

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

As far as I understand, is the countdown going before the public sale?
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

Yes, it looks like this. I'm preparing to invest in this project, but I'm still studying the technical document
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

Yes, it looks like this. I'm preparing to invest in this project, but I'm still studying the technical document
Take your time, you still have 2 weeks before the public sale begins
Edgar9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

This is an excellent project. The team did a very good job. I can't afford to miss out on this great Project.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

This is an excellent project. The team did a very good job. I can't afford to miss out on this great Project.

I agree with you. I don't see information about a soft and hard cap ... But it seems to me that a soft cap should be at the level of 2-3 million, then most likely it wasn't achieved due the pre-sale ...
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

I agree with you. I don't see information about a soft and hard cap ... But it seems to me that a soft cap should be at the level of 2-3 million, then most likely it wasn't achieved due the pre-sale ...
Minimum capital intended to be raised (Soft Cap) during the presale and Initial Membership Offering (IMO) stages: 3,000 Ethereum.
sharkman20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

Minimum capital intended to be raised (Soft Cap) during the presale and Initial Membership Offering (IMO) stages: 3,000 Ethereum.
At the current rate, it's about 1.2 million dollars, which is not so much. And according to the old exchange rate it's about 2.4 million, as they wrote above. I think this is an easily achievable amount, given that the fees are only in the Ethereum
RomanBelich

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

At the current rate, it's about 1.2 million dollars, which is not so much. And according to the old exchange rate it's about 2.4 million, as they wrote above. I think this is an easily achievable amount, given that the fees are only in the Ethereum
Yes you are right. I think that now the drop in the rate of the project will be at hand! Because most likely investors will be able to buy more tokens.
TomHurst

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

Yes you are right. I think that now the drop in the rate of the project will be at hand! Because most likely investors will be able to buy more tokens.
I'm not sure that the fall in the exchange rate can positively affect the sore funds. This is never good.
Narimann

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

I'm not sure that the fall in the exchange rate can positively affect the sore funds. This is never good.
If the rate falls down, the ETH becomes more affordable for buying for dollars. You buy more ETH and buy more tokens for less money.
norman-soil

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

If the rate falls down, the ETH becomes more affordable for buying for dollars. You buy more ETH and buy more tokens for less money.
In this there is a share of logic. It seems to me that not everything is so simple in this matter. Perhaps due to the fact that the charges are being conducted in the Ethereum, the project incurs serious losses
Klennox

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

In this there is a share of logic. It seems to me that not everything is so simple in this matter. Perhaps due to the fact that the charges are being conducted in the Ethereum, the project incurs serious losses
Sale will begin soon. So far, all sales of tokens have been closed. All changes in the amount are due only to the course of the Ethereum. Exact fees are listed only in the Ethereum - it's do not change.
jess4ever

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

Sale will begin soon. So far, all sales of tokens have been closed. All changes in the amount are due only to the course of the Ethereum. Exact fees are listed only in the Ethereum - it's do not change.
Yes you are right. I'm waiting for the sales of tokens. I'm thinking about investing in it. How do you think the price will grow?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Yes you are right. I'm waiting for the sales of tokens. I'm thinking about investing in it. How do you think the price will grow?
YES, I think the price will raise but not immediately. Since the project must first gain popularity and grow stronger
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

Interesting project. Very awesome developers.

And what is surprising about them? I don't really understand your comment.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

I think the fact that the project is made not for entertainment, or for various ways of earning, but for help. To help start-up entrepreneurs who really need it.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

I think the fact that the project is made not for entertainment, or for various ways of earning, but for help. To help start-up entrepreneurs who really need it.
Yes, I also like projects that are designed to help others, to promote new technologies, to support new ideas. Bravo to developers
jess4ever

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

Yes, I also like projects that are designed to help others, to promote new technologies, to support new ideas. Bravo to developers
Unfortunately, there are very few such people or they don't meet the expectations of the developers. I would like to see a more profitable bonus program for investors - then the project will be extremely successful
Klennox

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Unfortunately, there are very few such people or they don't meet the expectations of the developers. I would like to see a more profitable bonus program for investors - then the project will be extremely successful
Try to study the bonus line of the project. There are many useful conditions that can help you raise your interest in the project
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Try to study the bonus line of the project. There are many useful conditions that can help you raise your interest in the project
Do you have a link to it? I want to read in more detail. Maybe I dont know something?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Do you have a link to it? I want to read in more detail. Maybe I dont know something?
You should read about that here:

https://i.imgur.com/0J5jzqz.png
norman-soil

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

https://i.imgur.com/0J5jzqz.png
But this is not a full-fledged bonus program. Are they all the bonuses they have?
jess4ever

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

But this is not a full-fledged bonus program. Are they all the bonuses they have?
Yes, I think that's all. But you can join the Telegram chat and learn more
Klennox

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

Quite an interesting project. Why is the topic so unpopular? I think there is not enough advertising and coverage of Internet users about this project.
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Quite an interesting project. Why is the topic so unpopular? I think there is not enough advertising and coverage of Internet users about this project.
Because there is little news from the representatives of the project likely. In fact, the project looks quite interesting against the background of others, because its purpose is to help others. It is commendable.
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

Because there is little news from the representatives of the project likely. In fact, the project looks quite interesting against the background of others, because its purpose is to help others. It is commendable.
The only question is, under what conditions will they do it? How profitable will it cooperate with you?
brussqett

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

The only question is, under what conditions will they do it? How profitable will it cooperate with you?
I also didnt understand the algorithm of this program. What will be required from project developers to get your system to startup a new project?
MaksonJoe

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

I also didnt understand the algorithm of this program. What will be required from project developers to get your system to startup a new project?
I'm asking the same question, but it seems to me that it will be simple enough. Something like a commission for representing the interests of the project.
Narimann

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

I'm asking the same question, but it seems to me that it will be simple enough. Something like a commission for representing the interests of the project.
I think it's better to wait for the comment from the representative. I think we don't understand something. I'll try to look at the platform overview today.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

I think it's better to wait for the comment from the representative. I think we don't understand something. I'll try to look at the platform overview today.
It seems that the developers are very serious, so I will also pay more attention to the project.
RichardCrowford1965

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

It seems that the developers are very serious, so I will also pay more attention to the project.
I havent found any information about the project, except here on the forum or on the official website. So I'll look in a twitter and a telegram.
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

The-king

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

Can you explain the principle of the platform? How the system will work. I'm trying to understand the algorithm.
manox.dave

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

Is there a referral? Or any other bonuses for investors?
Zakhar

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

but is there a link to a bounty campaign? or maybe here I can answer, what languages will the announcement and white paper translate into?

komar.515

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

but is there a link to a bounty campaign? or maybe here I can answer, what languages will the announcement and white paper translate into?

Guys, read the description to the topic carefully! On the first page everything is written - and the bonus program, and the referral program, and links to social networks, where you can ask a question about the translation of documents!  Wink
FrederickFarci

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

Guys, read the description to the topic carefully! On the first page everything is written - and the bonus program, and the referral program, and links to social networks, where you can ask a question about the translation of documents!  Wink
It's slightly unclear how the referral program works. The bonus is specified in percentage?
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

It's slightly unclear how the referral program works. The bonus is specified in percentage?
No, read carefully. You get 1 token for each given client, and with the achievement of a certain status (from the number of invited people) you get additional tokens 2-10-20 and so on. Look at the table
Klennox

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

No, read carefully. You get 1 token for each given client, and with the achievement of a certain status (from the number of invited people) you get additional tokens 2-10-20 and so on. Look at the table
It's quite an interesting system. With such a fairly extensive gradation. That is, it motivates you to do better.
evilcyclope

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

It's quite an interesting system. With such a fairly extensive gradation. That is, it motivates you to do better.
It's very important to think about a system that will motivate you and make your cooperation with them beneficial for both sides. So they did a good job.
RomanBelich

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

It's very important to think about a system that will motivate you and make your cooperation with them beneficial for both sides. So they did a good job.
There is nothing difficult to think of a bonus program, I dont see what is unusual here.
TomHurst

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

There is nothing difficult to think of a bonus program, I dont see what is unusual here.
It is not so simple to attract an investor so that in addition to investing funds, he still aspired to bring more people into the project. This line is very hard to reconcile.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

It is not so simple to attract an investor so that in addition to investing funds, he still aspired to bring more people into the project. This line is very hard to reconcile.
You're right. Set a low price - no one will call people. Set a high price - it will be too costly for the project.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

You're right. Set a low price - no one will call people. Set a high price - it will be too costly for the project.
I believe that now all prices are set fairly fairly. Therefore, we can say that the work is done very well
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

So, if I want to organize ICO, is it profitable for me to work with you? Why? What are the benefits?
brussqett

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

So, if I want to organize ICO, is it profitable for me to work with you? Why? What are the benefits?
you will receive the proper support and resources, as well as the correct design of the organization ico - this is very important for success
The-king

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

Hey.I hope this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.

I agree with you, I also think I will invest some money in this.
Ayupich

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

Hey.I hope this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.

Interesting direction, relatively new. And it's good that it appeared now, in the midst of the popularity of ICO
evilcyclope

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Interesting direction, relatively new. And it's good that it appeared now, in the midst of the popularity of ICO
you are right, now many don't know how to properly organize and conduct ICO and often they fail and lose their money, and even the money of investors. I hope this project will change things for the better.
Petramaxindoshka

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

you are right, now many don't know how to properly organize and conduct ICO and often they fail and lose their money, and even the money of investors. I hope this project will change things for the better.

Yes, perhaps this will prevent the development of meaningless projects
sharkman20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

Yes, perhaps this will prevent the development of meaningless projects
And such meet? I haven't yet unsuccessful projects yet... Each of its interesting ...
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

Wish you luck guys! I believe in your idea! Grin
Narimann

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

I support! The startup would not prevent many beginning entrepreneurs
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

I wonder how much their services will cost
RomanBelich

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

I wonder how much their services will cost
I think it will be collected a certain percentage of the project fees. Accordingly, the more fees - the more the organizer will receive
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

Hi. The project and all of us good luck! Let us unite to take the high ground!

More investors with this mood Smiley
I hope the project will be able to take a soft cap, because I really like the idea and I wish you good luck
Zakhar

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

I'm sorry. Of course. but this is a rather incomprehensible topic that makes me not even to delve into, but simply close the link and all

lingpaskaroun

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

Hello devs, can you please clarify what is an inferior limit of my donation at your ICO and pre-ICO?
Dimyumy17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

good reward program with very transparent payouts, I also see this new project running with presale, hopefully reach the sales target quickly, if you look at the bonus given, will certainly attract many investors
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

how long will this project last??
OzZYfilm

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

In addition to the project offering this bonus of 60% in ICOS, will there also be a guarantee of investment in these ICOs? If there is a problem, will the investor be reimbursed?
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

The large amount of discounts prescribed by Presale Ventures is unheard of. 60% investment discounts is quite a significant discount. Considering that VC's are after equity, such a large discount will mostly be unfeasible in any other setting other than what Presale Ventures is developing.

Plus, it will be good to see the benefits of blockchain technology integrated into this entire scheme. The efficiency, security and overall decentralised nature will be such an advantage previous financing models will be unable to match.
I agree! The idea of the project is great. But a 60% discount for startup companies is a big deal. 60% is feasible? Is there a yardstick to choose which startup companies are supported and who is responsible?
victoriasky757

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

It's good that it appeared now, in the midst of the popularity of ICO.
bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

We accept ETH only.

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

yes, the member is the final authority to decide if he wants to invest in certain startup or not.

I agree! The idea of the project is great. But a 60% discount for startup companies is a big deal. 60% is feasible? Is there a yardstick to choose which startup companies are supported and who is responsible?

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

There is a different level of defence for investors on our platform, we are planning to implement payments to startup in parts, based on roadmap, we are also checking the possibility to have an insurance for investments into startups that have expert rating over a certain level. So, in general, yes, we expect close to zero possibility of losing money, due to "bad actors", investing on our platform.

In addition to the project offering this bonus of 60% in ICOS, will there also be a guarantee of investment in these ICOs? If there is a problem, will the investor be reimbursed?

Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

We accept ETH only.

hello,  do you plan to to increase choice of cryptocurrencies by which I can buy your tokens?  will be much useful
minhchien03

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

#Authentication for KanadeCoin Airdrop
Telegram Username: minhhung1963
Twitter Username: phamhaiit1989
Retweet Url: https://twitter.com/KanadeCoin/status/995620419716591616
Edgar9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:00:16 PM

Who already bought the tokens? At what price was the purchase?
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

We accept ETH only.

hello,  do you plan to to increase choice of cryptocurrencies by which I can buy your tokens?  will be much useful
Really, it would be worthwhile if we could invest with a large selection of cryptocurrency to add strength to investors
vindermarch

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

If we look carefully at roadmap planning on this project, then probably most will be interested in this project, because it looks very promising. And the most convincing is the project is held by teams that look very professional.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

ceferov

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

I don't find this project a useful thing sorry. Only looks like a project which tries to make a new idea to collect a good amount on ICO. First idea is money then project. I like first project then money works

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

good evening,  can I make a blog post about your company in Russian on golos. io or medium for your content creation campaign?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

I don't find this project a useful thing sorry. Only looks like a project which tries to make a new idea to collect a good amount on ICO. First idea is money then project. I like first project then money works

What I'm worried about - a specific project wants to launch their pre-ico thru this project, of course they will shell out money first because they need to pay this platform. What will happen if that project is not successful? Are they going to refund also their initial payment other than the refund from investors?
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

What I'm worried about - a specific project wants to launch their pre-ico thru this project, of course they will shell out money first because they need to pay this platform. What will happen if that project is not successful? Are they going to refund also their initial payment other than the refund from investors?

It’s not really feasible for a new project to pay and get funded. Unless they make the fees for listing very low. Else this project may not go as far as we imaging.
Tr4x3x

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

So, what is this project about ? Where can I get more informations about it ? Thanks
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

So, what is this project about ? Where can I get more informations about it ? Thanks

Hello, We are PreSale Ventures a decentralized Pre-ICO Funding Platform.

We provide investors with the opportunity to collaborate in investing in currencies before their initial currency offering. This creates opportunities for our members to get ahead of the crowd and invest in quality tokens at a substantial discount.

It also provides the best startups with a chance to secure funding before their offering, ensuring a smooth start.

Head over to our user-friendly website, become our Members and Get exclusive early-stage access to legitimate Blockchain funded projects: https://presale.ventures/

Enjoy up to 60% discounts on the future ICO tokens issued by qualified startups. And make smart choices to get your freedom through profit.

Our function is to provide our Members with the opportunity to collaborate in investing in currencies before their initial currency offering. This creates opportunities for our members to get ahead of the crowd and invest in quality tokens at a substantial discount.

Basically what we will do after we complete our Public Precale are the following:
(1) analyze the numerous startups complexly and represent you those startups that are the most prominent (that means that as the result of our multiple hybrid screening methodology our experts will chose the most prominent startups);

(2) Those startups will be represented on our platform;

(3) Our Members will chose those startups they would like to invest and receive the discounted startups' tokens

But also you have the opportunity to glance at our company's growth and become our investor in the future Smiley
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Is airdrop campaign still valid?

Hello, if you are talking about our BOUNTY program, then, Yes.
We allocated up to $1,000,000 USD To Our Bounty program and it runs until the total allocated amount of EVENT tokens is exhausted.

Head over here:
https://bonus.presale.ventures

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

It’s not really feasible for a new project to pay and get funded. Unless they make the fees for listing very low. Else this project may not go as far as we imaging.

That's what I have doubt here. I think they are accepting projects which already have money. For me, one can translate in the context of someone helping rich people but ignoring the poor ones. Something is wrong with this picture.
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

Will you guys be doing in house testing, or a beta of the platform before launch?
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

What is the point of application blokchain in your project?
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Hi dev, Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
okspam

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:57:37 PM

How many people work on this project part time or full time?
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

how long will this project last??

Hello, our project is multistage one. You can always glance through our "Roadmap" that is represented on our website: https://presale.ventures/
There we represent the Roadmap virtual blue cards. You may always glance at the current stage of our business development. And surely, the project will last after 2019, as we will add the additional Roadmap virtual blue cards there.
Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

Hello, we accept ETH.

You can also glance through the "Gratuity" that is represented on our website: https://presale.ventures/ (there we represent the information concerning the exchange rate of 1 Ethereum on different stages: (1) Private Presale stage, (2) Public Presale stage, and (3) IMO stage (ICO stage).

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

Will you guys be doing in house testing, or a beta of the platform before launch?

Hello, if there will be something to test, particularly, if there is some kind of MVP (minimal viable product), we might test it on our own, in any case this should and will be reflected in expert rating, don't forget that we welcome any users due diligence and rating of their own.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

That's what I have doubt here. I think they are accepting projects which already have money. For me, one can translate in the context of someone helping rich people but ignoring the poor ones. Something is wrong with this picture.

Hello, we are Presale.Ventures.

If you don’t think it is useful for you, surely, you can continue (and YOU ARE FREE to CONTINUE) investing on your own. First, probably, with regular terms, without any discounts/bonuses (in our case during ICO you could make up to x2. And second, investing on your own is also wonderful, but you should have the exceptional analytical skills to analyze the probability of the startup’s (or, if you are investing in several projects, then …the probability of the startups’) success. Undoubtedly, the choice is always yours. You are the only person who choses your fortune. Here we can just make the only remark to show you our argumentative position: we believe that you will receive much more profit with us because basically our business conception, implemented in our business strategy, consists of three constituents: (1) we reveal and eliminate any scam projects. In other words, with us you would have better and faster ROI; (2) we represent on our platform only those projects which were validated through the multistage hybrid–screening process;(3) we are giving our Members the unique opportunities to receive the future startups’ tokens with the significant discounts (up to 60%). We are implementing these exclusion/inclusion criteria as the primary standard for choosing the most prominent projects among all projects.

Concerning “not successful” project, these words don’t have the argumentative basis. Success always represents itself through the timeline. Everything needs time, you should understand that. Currently, we would like to say that there will be certain rules as with usual venture fund, thus we believe your funds would be much safer.

Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?

Hello, you were wondering in the advantages of our project, let me represent you them in the most transparent and inclusive light.
our business conception, implemented in our business strategy, consists of three constituents: (1) we reveal and eliminate any scam projects. In other words, with us you would have better and faster ROI; (2) we represent on our platform only those projects which were validated through the multistage hybrid–screening process; (3) we are giving our Members the unique opportunities to receive the future startups’ tokens with the significant discounts (up to 60%). We are implementing these exclusion/inclusion criteria as the primary standard for choosing the most prominent projects among all projects.

In other words, We provide our investors with the opportunity to collaborate in investing in currencies before their initial currency offering.
This creates opportunities for our members to get ahead of the crowd and invest in quality tokens at a substantial discount.
It also provides the best startups with a chance to secure funding before their offering, ensuring a smooth start.
The opportunity to BE, Do, Have.. MORE is right here. Grab it!

Or, describing simpler, the Financial markets, like environmental ecosystems, are complex entities. Navigating them as an individual can sometimes be overwhelming. But by cooperating with others, by drawing on their insights and sharing the benefits of investment, you can achieve much more.
That’s what PreSale Ventures is here for — to help you thrive, in a safe environment, by becoming part of something more.
PreSale Ventures members will get outstanding discounts on investing in the Best Startups on the market.

Basically what we will do after we complete our Public Precale are the following:
(1) analyze the numerous startups complexly and represent you those startups that are the most prominent (that means that as the result of our multiple hybrid screening methodology our experts will chose the most prominent startups);

(3) Our Members will chose those startups they would like to invest and receive the discounted startups' tokens

But also you have the opportunity to glance at our company's growth and become our investor in the future Smiley

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

Who already bought the tokens? At what price was the purchase?

Hello, the information about the current EVENT [ENT] token price is represented on our website: https://presale.ventures/

There, we have the paragraph “Gratuity” with the following information:

During public presale stage the exchange rate of 1 Ethereum = 880 EVENT tokens (10% Bonus)
During the public presale stage, purchase of EVENT tokens for more than 50 Ethereum shall carry the exchange rate of 1 Ethereum = 920 EVENT tokens (15% bonus)
For the following 8,000,000 EVENT tokens offered during IMO stage, the exchange rate is set to 1 Ethereum = 840 tokens (5% bonus)
For the remaining Tokens offered during the IMO stage up to the Hard Cap, the exchange rate is set to 1 Ethereum = 800 EVENT tokens.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

How many people work on this project part time or full time?

Hello, the information about our core team is represented on our website.

Surely, there are many other our representatives work on this project. Who they are and how many of them are working - this information is closed.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?

Hello, we are doing our best. As you can glance through our Virtual Roadmap, currently, we are under the Public Presale stage (this stage was scheduled for Q2 2018). Everything needs time as you know. And we are doing everything to complete everything in time.

You may always glance through our Roadmap and compare the present stage of our business development with the represented at our Roadmap's virtual blue-card.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

Hello, our Whitepaper is represented on our website: https://presale.ventures/
The left corner:
Download whitepaper
Download WP Summary

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

What is the minimum amount of ETH required to participate in private-sale?

Hello, if you are asking about the Private Presale stage, we completed it. The minimum investment amount during the Private Presale stage was 20 ETH.

Currently we are under the Public Presale Stage and the exchange rates are the following:

During public presale stage the exchange rate of 1 Ethereum = 880 EVENT tokens (10% Bonus)
During the public presale stage, purchase of EVENT tokens for more than 50 Ethereum shall carry the exchange rate of 1 Ethereum = 920 EVENT tokens (15% bonus)
For the following 8,000,000 EVENT tokens offered during IMO stage, the exchange rate is set to 1 Ethereum = 840 tokens (5% bonus)
For the remaining Tokens offered during the IMO stage up to the Hard Cap, the exchange rate is set to 1 Ethereum = 800 EVENT tokens.

That seems that 1 ETH is the minimum amount.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

Hello, you have the wonderful questions).

Let’s start from the very beginning as we would like you to understand our business model in the most accurate way.

We are the Pre–ICO Launchpad. That means that our function is to provide our Members with the opportunity to collaborate in investing in currencies before their initial currency offering. This creates opportunities for our members to get ahead of the crowd and invest in quality tokens at a substantial discount. Our business model is based on the unique blend of business and commercially proven methodologies, an augmented screening process (opinions of experts and ‘Wisdom of the Crowd’), a contractual mechanism, an online platform, and multiple perks for investors and start–ups, where investors are given access to early–bird purchases of Crypto–assets at the pre–determined discount.

We are designing the transparent and inclusive Investment Ecosystem.

Financial markets, like environmental ecosystems, are utterly complex. Navigating them as an individual can sometimes be overwhelming. But by cooperating with others, by drawing on their insights and sharing the benefits of investment, you can achieve much more.

That’s what PreSale Ventures is here for – to help you thrive, in a safe environment, by becoming part of something more.

Basically, what we will do after we complete our Public Presale are the following:

(3) Our Members will choose those startups they would like to invest and receive the discounted startups' tokens

In other words, basically our business conception, implemented in our business strategy, consists of three constituents: (1) we reveal and eliminate any scam projects. In other words, with us you would have better and faster ROI; (2) we represent on our platform only those projects which were validated through the multistage hybrid–screening process; (3) we are giving our Members the unique opportunities to receive the future startups’ tokens with the significant discounts (up to 60%). We are implementing these exclusion/inclusion criteria as the primary standard for choosing the most prominent projects among all projects.

Our EVENT tokens [our ENTs] will give you such benefits as:
(1) access to early exclusive ICO Presale events [you will have access to the most prominent startups’ Pre–ICOs];

(2) significant and exclusive discounts on issued tokens [we are giving our Members the unique opportunities to receive the future startups’ tokens with the significant discounts (up to 60%)];

(3) a lower risk of investing in fraudulent startups [as we represent on our platform only those projects which were validated through the multistage hybrid–screening process we leverage the risks of investing in fraudulent startups. Several factors have combined to make these ICO scams so common. The fact that Blockchain isn’t yet well enough established for most people to understand how it works and what it can or can’t do. That makes it easy to deceive investors. At Presale Ventures, we’re tackling this huge problem by our unique and smart ecosystem. We keep our members safe due to our multidimensional filtering system. It rejects the ICOs who are either scams or have no real future and promote the best ones. PreSale Ventures ensure a brighter future for its members, the best startups and the technology underlying it.];

(4) access to the most current information database, discussions and news.

To conclude all the above–written, we represent the opportunities for making the investments in the most prominent startups and leveraging the risks of investing in the fraudulent projects. Enjoy up to 60% discounts on the future ICO tokens issued by qualified startups. Our tokens will give members early access and heavy discounts for other currencies. The platform will also provide a filter for the best new cryptocurrency offerings, using algorithms and the wisdom of the crowd to identify and support those most likely to succeed.

By the way, you can also glance through our BOUNTY PROGRAM. We allocated up to $1,000,000 USD To Our Bounty program and it runs until the total allocated amount of EVENT tokens is exhausted.
Our Bounty Program is designed to help you take your first step inside our ecosystem while enjoying free EVENT Tokens: bonus.presale.ventures

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?

Hello, you have the wonderful questions).

Let’s start from the very beginning as we would like you to understand our business model in the most accurate way.

We are the Pre–ICO Launchpad. That means that our function is to provide our Members with the opportunity to collaborate in investing in currencies before their initial currency offering. This creates opportunities for our members to get ahead of the crowd and invest in quality tokens at a substantial discount. Our business model is based on the unique blend of business and commercially proven methodologies, an augmented screening process (opinions of experts and ‘Wisdom of the Crowd’), a contractual mechanism, an online platform, and multiple perks for investors and start–ups, where investors are given access to early–bird purchases of Crypto–assets at the pre–determined discount.

We are designing the transparent and inclusive Investment Ecosystem.

Financial markets, like environmental ecosystems, are utterly complex. Navigating them as an individual can sometimes be overwhelming. But by cooperating with others, by drawing on their insights and sharing the benefits of investment, you can achieve much more.

That’s what PreSale Ventures is here for – to help you thrive, in a safe environment, by becoming part of something more.

Basically, what we will do after we complete our Public Presale are the following:

(3) Our Members will choose those startups they would like to invest and receive the discounted startups' tokens

In other words, basically our business conception, implemented in our business strategy, consists of three constituents: (1) we reveal and eliminate any scam projects. In other words, with us you would have better and faster ROI; (2) we represent on our platform only those projects which were validated through the multistage hybrid–screening process; (3) we are giving our Members the unique opportunities to receive the future startups’ tokens with the significant discounts (up to 60%). We are implementing these exclusion/inclusion criteria as the primary standard for choosing the most prominent projects among all projects.

Let me start answering them from the last one as it would be the most accurate logical representation of the information you are interested in.

(3) Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?
Currently we are under the Private Presale stage. It will be closed [or completed] on May 31. After that our IMO [Initial Member Offering] stage starts (the ICO). The exact timeline of our ICO (the last date will be announced and represented on our website: https://presale.ventures/, there we have the VIRTUAL TIME CALENDAR-CALCULATOR, an amazing virtual device) and it counts the exact time. At present, it shows how much time you have until the Public Presale stage would be closed and after the May 31 it will represent the TIMELINE for our IMO [ICO]. 

(2) Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
We accept ETH. If you have ETH, you can purchase our EVENT tokens [ENT]. If you have only BTC, you should change some of BTC through cryptocurrency exchange for ETH (glance through the current exchange rates BTC/ETH to choose the best ones).

(3) What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Our EVENT tokens [ENT] are exclusively designed for being used on our platform by our Members. That seems, that first of all, our tokens are necessary for becoming our Member.

ONLY our Members, whether they are small or large investors, can participate in ICO Presale events, and be awarded up to 60% discount, furthermore, the mandatory minimal EVENT tokens ownership, preserves the right to access Presale events. Access is enabled as long as this amount is maintained or restored. The initial purchase of EVENT tokens has a significantly higher value considering the benefits it enables, such as pre–screenings, networking, early bird access, and highly discounted tokens price for ICO’s.

(1) access to early exclusive ICO Presale events [you will have access to the most prominent startups’ Pre–ICOs];

(2) significant and exclusive discounts on issued tokens [we are giving our Members the unique opportunities to receive the future startups’ tokens with the significant discounts (up to 60%)];

(3) a lower risk of investing in fraudulent startups [as we represent on our platform only those projects which were validated through the multistage hybrid–screening process we leverage the risks of investing in fraudulent startups. Several factors have combined to make these ICO scams so common. The fact that Blockchain isn’t yet well enough established for most people to understand how it works and what it can or can’t do. That makes it easy to deceive investors. At Presale Ventures, we’re tackling this huge problem by our unique and smart ecosystem. We keep our members safe due to our multidimensional filtering system. It rejects the ICOs who are either scams or have no real future and promote the best ones. PreSale Ventures ensure a brighter future for its members, the best startups and the technology underlying it.];

To conclude all the above–written, we represent the opportunities for making the investments in the most prominent startups and leveraging the risks of investing in the fraudulent projects. Enjoy up to 60% discounts on the future ICO tokens issued by qualified startups. Our tokens will give members early access and heavy discounts for other currencies. The platform will also provide a filter for the best new cryptocurrency offerings, using algorithms and the wisdom of the crowd to identify and support those most likely to succeed.

By the way, you can also glance through our BOUNTY PROGRAM. We allocated up to $1,000,000 USD To Our Bounty program and it runs until the total allocated amount of EVENT tokens is exhausted.
Our Bounty Program is designed to help you take your first step inside our ecosystem while enjoying free EVENT Tokens: bonus.presale.ventures

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

What is the point of application blockchain in your project?

Hello, the point of application of the blockchain in our project is the following: it allows us to create decentralized crowdfunding. Hope you will find the new opportunities with us.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

What do you offer? Tell me more about project

Hello, we are Presale.Ventures. We are the Pre–ICO Launchpad.
That means that our function is to provide our Members with the opportunity to collaborate in investing in currencies before their initial currency offering. This creates opportunities for our members to get ahead of the crowd and invest in quality tokens at a substantial discount.

You may also glance through the information, represented on our website: https://presale.ventures/

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures Support Team
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

What is the role of token on this platform?

Hello, as I understand, you are wondering about the role of our EVENT tokens [ENTs].

Let's start with the transparent and inclusive representation of our ENTs that will reveal the purpose of their issuing. [/b][/b]

Our EVENT tokens [ENT] are exclusively designed for being used on our platform by our Members. That seems, that first of all, our tokens are necessary for becoming our Member. Therefore, you may consider our ENTs as "the Golden Virtual Membership Card" that validates your Membership in our's Virtual Decentralized Venture Fund and Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace.

ONLY our Members, whether they are small or large investors, can participate in ICO Presale events, and be awarded up to 60% discount, furthermore, the mandatory minimal EVENT tokens ownership, preserves the right to access Presale events. Access is enabled as long as this amount is maintained or restored. The initial purchase of EVENT tokens has a significantly higher value considering the benefits it enables, such as pre–screenings, networking, early bird access, and highly discounted tokens price for ICO’s. That seems that EVENT tokens are of vital importance if you would like to have the complete access to our platform.

(4) the access to the most current information database, discussions and news.

Our Bounty Program is designed to help you take your first step inside our ecosystem while enjoying free EVENT Tokens. Want to register? Follow the BOUNTY LINK: bonus.presale.ventures

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

When is the closest date of this ICO/presale?
Any bonuses?

Hello, it is not too early to invest, and not too late. You are right in time ) Currently we are under the Public Presale stage. It will be closed on Thursday, May 31. After that our IMO [ICO] will be started. Surely, we have the BOUNTY PROGRAM. We allocated up to $1,000,000 USD To Our Bounty program and it runs until the total allocated amount of EVENT tokens is exhausted.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

Where can I find a list of your advisers?

Hello, you can find the list of our advisers represented on our website: https://presale.ventures/ and on the pages of our White Paper. 

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

Hi dev, Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

wanna airdrop too!

Hello, welcome to Presale Ventures! Surely, you can join our BOUNTY program. We allocated up to $1,000,000 USD To Our Bounty program and it runs until the total allocated amount of EVENT tokens is exhausted.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

Hello, you were wondering about how would our company spend the funds that are collected during the PRE-ICO and ICO Stages:
(1) 18% - Technology Development;
(2) 30% - Business Development;
(3) 20% - Operations;
(4) 6% - Legal;
(5) 10% - Reserves

And surely, some % of the PRE-ICO funds will be used for the Marketing Campaign.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

Something interesting here? How will your investors get their profit from holding your token?

Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

Something interesting here? How will your investors get their profit from holding your token?

Hello, basically our business conception, implemented in our business strategy, consists of three constituents: (1) we reveal and eliminate any scam projects. In other words, with us you would have better and faster ROI; (2) we represent on our platform only those projects which were validated through the multistage hybrid–screening process; (3) we are giving our Members the unique opportunities to receive the future startups’ tokens with the significant discounts (up to 60%). We are implementing these exclusion/inclusion criteria as the primary standard for choosing the most prominent projects among all projects.

We provide investors with the opportunity to collaborate in investing in currencies before their initial currency offering. This creates opportunities for our members to get ahead of the crowd and invest in quality tokens at a substantial discount.

You may also glance through the information, represented on our website: https://presale.ventures/

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures Support Team
Buyingallcoinsz

Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

Damn bro
bagas79

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

An interesting idea by combining the benefits of funding the crowd and maintaining an appropriate ecosystem that ensures that new ventures have economic maintenance. It should be a project with a concept like this would be successful.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

Already raised more than 1,48M funds, looks great. btw is that amount merging from private sale and pre-sale? If 880 token = 1 eth. 3,000,000 tokens is softcap, then you guys are almost reach it right?
dimon2307

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Project join telegram chat with Project followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
bananafana

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

An ICO to find ICO's so you can invest in an ICO while looking for more ICO's to fulfill your quota of ICO investments while investing in ICO's. ICO.
bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

As we are under PRESALE TERMS, you get 10% bonus, thus 8 ETH (1 ETH -> 880 ENT) buys you 880x8= 7040 ENT tokens.

Could you please tell me how much of your tokens I'll get if I transfer 8 ETH to your contract number
Tell us the exact price for pre-ICO

Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

any bounty?

Hello, surely, we have the BOUNTY PROGRAM. We allocated up to $1,000,000 USD To Our Bounty program and it runs until the total allocated amount of EVENT tokens is exhausted.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Already raised more than 1,48M funds, looks great. btw is that amount merging from private sale and pre-sale? If 880 token = 1 eth. 3,000,000 tokens is softcap, then you guys are almost reach it right?

Hello, yes, you are absolutely right, we are reaching the Soft Cap currently.

Kind Regards,
Presale Ventures Support Team
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

wanna airdrop too!

Hello, welcome to Presale Ventures! Surely, you can join our BOUNTY program. We allocated up to $1,000,000 USD To Our Bounty program and it runs until the total allocated amount of EVENT tokens is exhausted.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project

Hello, welcome to Presale Ventures! Surely, you can follow us! Furthermore, you can join our BOUNTY program. We allocated up to $1,000,000 USD To Our Bounty program and it runs until the total allocated amount of EVENT tokens is exhausted. Our Bounty Program is designed to help you take your first step inside our ecosystem while enjoying free EVENT Tokens: bonus.presale.ventures and glance through the BOUNTY's "Terms and Conditions". There we represent the information concerning how you can receive additional EVENT tokens ) Hope, you will find many unique opportunities with us!

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

This project is really cool , I wish can blog on it, pls do inform me if their is any provision for that
suru2010

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

Hello, yes, you are absolutely right, we are reaching the Soft Cap currently.

Kind Regards,
Presale Ventures Support Team
wanna airdrop too!

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
realmud

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

To my understanding this is not a blockchain project but a website instead. How you judge whether a project is qualified to ICO (instead of scam)?
khanh23232

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:42:50 AM

hoangduydat

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:54:47 AM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though.
khe-med

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

I like your idea and I think your project has every chance of being successful. Tell me, do you plan to launch a bounty campaign in the near future?
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

I like your idea and I think your project has every chance of being successful. Tell me, do you plan to launch a bounty campaign in the near future?

Hello, we have the BOUNTY and it is OPEN!

We are giving away up to $1MLN in bounty – “Give one, receive one+”, if you would like to participate in our BOUNTY program, please, follow this link:  https://bonus.presale.ventures

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

Why do you need token?

Our EVENT tokens [ENT] are exclusively designed for being used on our platform by our Members. That seems, that first of all, our tokens are necessary for becoming our Member.

ONLY our Members, whether they are small or large investors, can participate in ICO Presale events, and be awarded up to 60% discount, furthermore, the mandatory minimal EVENT tokens ownership, preserves the right to access Presale events. Access is enabled as long as this amount is maintained or restored. The initial purchase of EVENT tokens has a significantly higher value considering the benefits it enables, such as pre–screenings, networking, early bird access, and highly discounted tokens price for ICO’s.

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
Emilie.W.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Any airdrop here

Hello, surely, we have the BOUNTY and it is OPEN!

We are giving away up to $1MLN in bounty – “Give one, receive one+”, if you would like to participate in our BOUNTY program, please, follow this link:  https://bonus.presale.ventures

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Any airdrop here

We are giving away up to $1MLN in bounty – “Give one, receive one+”, if you would like to participate in our BOUNTY program, please, follow this link:  https://bonus.presale.ventures

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures

“Give one, receive one+” I like your idea of this campaign. good luck. it can be profitable among friends. Cheesy
zenting

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

I like the idea of using the tokens after the ICO, this gives investors a huge incentive to hold on to their purchase, instead of a one off pump and dump, great work team ! Are there any competitors in this market but you guys seem to be on top of your game. Overall very promising ICO.
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

Good questions, am listening !
trongtabk961

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

when is bounty open?
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

when is bounty open?

bounty campaign is live now!! read this post!!

Any airdrop here

We are giving away up to $1MLN in bounty – “Give one, receive one+”, if you would like to participate in our BOUNTY program, please, follow this link:  https://bonus.presale.ventures

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures

ventures Public Presale +10% Bonus is live now, 2.105 ETH/$1.240.246 Collected and 1 ETH = 880 EVENT. and softcap ventures is $ 3.000.000 USD
although the pre ico time is still long, but I hope softcap is soon achieved
mobi72

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

Tell me the minimum amount to invest.
mobi72

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

Also I can be useful for Hindi and/or Urdu translation, if needed.

Thanks
Mrnku

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

I doubt if newbies can do stanslations and other things apart from twitter and facebook.
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

Very interesting project. I'm sure it will be successful in the near term! How do I make a contribution to this pre-sale?
PUTRA RAMBAH

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

Grin Grin
in join good jobs
telegram : https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=%40putrarambah
twiter :https://twitter.com/putrarambah345
ethereum adress : 0x74B9f1d9F994d561c238db9261De93eE95362889
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

Interesting idea, if you have already collected almost half of the consolidated amount, and the sale will last for another 49 days, it can be assumed that you will completely collect your amount, perhaps I will follow you
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

What's your token role in your platform?
Is this security or utility token?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: