Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Be Honest. We Are Waiting for $100/BTC to buy  (Read 198968 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:20:14 AM

Of course people are waiting for the lowest price before they buy BTC. Even though I think 350$ is the bottom line of BTC, I doubt BTC will reach 350$ this year.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:47:59 PM

Of course people are waiting for the lowest price before they buy BTC. Even though I think 350$ is the bottom line of BTC, I doubt BTC will reach 350$ this year.

Its time to rise now, and it will continue to rise in coming months, and I don't think bitcoin will fall that low in this year, it seems to be impossible.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:57:03 PM

Its time to rise now, and it will continue to rise in coming months, and I don't think bitcoin will fall that low in this year, it seems to be impossible.

It is indeed rising right now but we can't just ignore the fact there's still a chance for BTC's price to fluctuate and go down.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:12:13 PM

It is still possible to reach $350, but not at this moment and this coming months, we are gaining momentum this time and probably the price right now would continue til halving..
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:15:18 PM

It is still possible to reach $350, but not at this moment and this coming months, we are gaining momentum this time and probably the price right now would continue til halving..
No I don't think so that price will fall to $350 again, maximum bottom can be $400 not anything below that as price will keep on going till the halving occurs.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:15:53 PM

Thanks for the insight. I will be holding my BTCtc then

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitcoinBlackjack

Activity: 182
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:42:10 PM

The truth is that if it reaches 100$, it means that something is going very wrong!
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:51:13 PM

The truth is that if it reaches 100$, it means that something is going very wrong!

Well we have seen some stabilty around the 200 dollar mark. Which means that is the lowest the price can get at this moment.
If however the price would go to 100 dollar i would be sure to buy more instead of selling.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:25:10 PM

Let's cut the crap. Most of us are just waiting for Bitcoin to finally hit $100 to buy a huge quantity. Am I right or talking out my ass?
If you are waiting for the price to be $100 you are going to wait a long time because it maybe is never going to happen. We have past the $100 mark and we are now moving up so I suggest you do not hope for the $100 to come back.
Those who have lots of bitcoins,dont want its price to fall to $100 or less.People who do not have any or only few coins,wish it's prices fall to such a level that they can buy as much coins as possible.Although i too dont have even a single whole bitcoin but I dont want it price to fall that much for I know if it does,it will not be able to reach the level that it is today
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:53:40 PM

Let's cut the crap. Most of us are just waiting for Bitcoin to finally hit $100 to buy a huge quantity. Am I right or talking out my ass?
If you are waiting for the price to be $100 you are going to wait a long time because it maybe is never going to happen. We have past the $100 mark and we are now moving up so I suggest you do not hope for the $100 to come back.
Those who have lots of bitcoins,dont want its price to fall to $100 or less.People who do not have any or only few coins,wish it's prices fall to such a level that they can buy as much coins as possible.Although i too dont have even a single whole bitcoin but I dont want it price to fall that much for I know if it does,it will not be able to reach the level that it is today

If bitcoin falls that low in coming years I am confident that it will rise once again and will answer its critics in the best possible way by giving some extra ordinary performance.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:29:02 PM

In 95% of the cases that people want to see the price go down is that they missed some good buying moments to enter the market at a low price.

And even if the price does go down, these people will most likely miss that buying opportunity as well. These people aren't made for investing.

They should just stick to keeping their money in their savings account to gain around 2% interest per year without any risks.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:30:52 AM

If bitcoin falls that low in coming years I am confident that it will rise once again and will answer its critics in the best possible way by giving some extra ordinary performance.

Agreed, that's the true nature of bitcoin. It won't fall to $100 anymore and if this happens it will soon rise and reach the higher value.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:44:52 AM

Agreed, that's the true nature of bitcoin. It won't fall to $100 anymore and if this happens it will soon rise and reach the higher value.
this time bitcoin are increasingly popular and more and more users. so I am sure that bitcoin is never down below $100 even $200.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:13:26 AM

this time bitcoin are increasingly popular and more and more users. so I am sure that bitcoin is never down below $100 even $200.

Yes  bitcoin will not fall that low at a moment, as halving will take the price of bitcion to a higher level, so if you are waiting for that low price then you are wasting your time.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:16:17 AM

-snip-

They should just stick to keeping their money in their savings account to gain around 2% interest per year without any risks.

But these people also allow us to make money. Remember : Where one makes profit when trading, there are a few people making losses to provide them with profit. Smiley
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:11:33 AM

-snip-

But these people also allow us to make money. Remember : Where one makes profit when trading, there are a few people making losses to provide them with profit. Smiley

i think everybody is a winner as long as they are making decision wisely, for example selling at a small loss is better than sitting around while holding bags and watching the price go lower and lower. and nobody is allowing anybody else to make money we all have to find the way to earn it while everybody else is looking away.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:22:27 AM

$ 100 per Bitcoin, that would be great  Grin, but it is unlikely we will see soon that price
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:42:03 AM

$ 100 per Bitcoin, that would be great  Grin, but it is unlikely we will see soon that price

100$ for bitcoin iF we are waiter to be it down will its good to buy and if it pump up again we will earn big and what if it reach 100$ and it can nevet recover and continues go down well sad to say we loss money with it. But for now bitcoin price stabilized nor rising i see and feel the halving event coming.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:24:21 PM

In my consideration $100 is never great. Even at that price bitcoin makes rich more richer as they have the ability to hold unlike the others who try hard to earn for a living.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:27:22 PM

In my consideration $100 is never great. Even at that price bitcoin makes rich more richer as they have the ability to hold unlike the others who try hard to earn for a living.

What he meant was great for buying in and accumulate more. On overage most of us are very optimistic and see great things to come for bitcoin.
But the price is quite high if you want to step in now.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: