Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Be Honest. We Are Waiting for $100/BTC to buy  (Read 198964 times)
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:47:23 AM

I think at this time, it's very impossible for that to happen. Right now, the lowest price that bitcoin has drop is $1000 based on its chart. If I were you, buy bitcoin now because its value will be double or tripled sooner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ddosamerica7

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:47:10 AM

I think at this time, it's very impossible for that to happen. Right now, the lowest price that bitcoin has drop is $1000 based on its chart. If I were you, buy bitcoin now because its value will be double or tripled sooner.
I couldnt aggree more. The vlue of Bitcoin will surely only go up! that said, the best time to jump aboard the Bitcoin boat is now. too much has been invested into this industry for the price to go down anytime soon.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:00:24 AM

I couldnt aggree more. The vlue of Bitcoin will surely only go up! that said, the best time to jump aboard the Bitcoin boat is now. too much has been invested into this industry for the price to go down anytime soon.
I don't think that this is the best time to Buy Bitcoin because with its current price point which is 1224$ you are leaving no space for your own safety when the price goes down meaning you are giving yourself on a position with a higher risk. So if I were you I would wait and monitor the price until its next drop because it is possible that it again drop on price lets say maybe 1000$ or below. Buy buying on that price range you know that you have positioned yourself on a good spot having a margin of safety in which if it drops from 1224$ you won't be affected as you have bought it at a  much lower price.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:22:39 AM

I don't think that this is the best time to Buy Bitcoin because with its current price point which is 1224$ you are leaving no space for your own safety when the price goes down meaning you are giving yourself on a position with a higher risk. So if I were you I would wait and monitor the price until its next drop because it is possible that it again drop on price lets say maybe 1000$ or below. Buy buying on that price range you know that you have positioned yourself on a good spot having a margin of safety in which if it drops from 1224$ you won't be affected as you have bought it at a  much lower price.
For long term goal, this is the right time to buy bitcoins because I have a feeling that we will not limit the price only, the longer it will stay
it will become more popular so there is no way the price will stay the same or decrease, it should be going up.

litaf

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:29:32 AM

For long term goal, this is the right time to buy bitcoins because I have a feeling that we will not limit the price only, the longer it will stay
it will become more popular so there is no way the price will stay the same or decrease, it should be going up.

Once bitcoin becomes more commercialized in a few years, people will wish they bought it at 1200/btc  Tongue
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

I don't think that this is the best time to Buy Bitcoin because with its current price point which is 1224$ you are leaving no space for your own safety when the price goes down meaning you are giving yourself on a position with a higher risk. So if I were you I would wait and monitor the price until its next drop because it is possible that it again drop on price lets say maybe 1000$ or below. Buy buying on that price range you know that you have positioned yourself on a good spot having a margin of safety in which if it drops from 1224$ you won't be affected as you have bought it at a  much lower price

You may never know if the price is actually going to correct

For example, when the price first jumped over measly (as it looks today) 800 dollars per coin (after 2013), plenty of people expected it to correct soon but it didn't correct (if we can call that correction at all) until it reached over 1,100 dollars (I refer to a flash crash down to 750 dollars). As to me, if BTC over BTU debate gets resolved soon and SegWit becomes a new reality (with Lightning Network sitting just around the corner), we may see a huge spike in price. In other words, if you don't want to risk much, just buy small, and if the price goes lower buy more. But if the price goes higher (and a lot higher at that), you have been warned

g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:08:33 PM

Even I have the same feeling that price will only go higher in future as adoption will also go higher so I think we will never see that low price of bitcoins ever in future and if you can hold them for long term then even this price is good price to buy.
Juhagic

Activity: 357

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:13:59 PM

Even I have the same feeling that price will only go higher in future as adoption will also go higher so I think we will never see that low price of bitcoins ever in future and if you can hold them for long term then even this price is good price to buy.

When the bitcoin block size is kept at 1M and the average transaction fee is $1, most people will use other coins.
Forester618

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:19:03 PM

Actually I think nobody is waiting for prices of 100 USD for 1 BTC. In the first one, not sure what the price will return to previous levels after such fall, and secondly, everyone who already has bitcoins will lose their money. Better to let the bitcoin will be stable or slowly increasing.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:28:57 PM

maybe it will happen armpit bitcoin will die, while the end of the bitcoin price will gradually fall and past $ 100. and I'm sure you were not going to want to buy bitcoin at that price. but it will happen hundreds of years to come Lol

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

Actually I think nobody is waiting for prices of 100 USD for 1 BTC. In the first one, not sure what the price will return to previous levels after such fall, and secondly, everyone who already has bitcoins will lose their money. Better to let the bitcoin will be stable or slowly increasing.
The important point if that was just a dream, Some people never try to burn his delusional with the fact if bitcoin never goes to the $100 again in the future.Bitcoin is always on the bull way.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:53:02 PM

maybe it will happen armpit bitcoin will die, while the end of the bitcoin price will gradually fall and past $ 100. and I'm sure you were not going to want to buy bitcoin at that price. but it will happen hundreds of years to come Lol

If the price of bitcoin falls that low in future then there will be many people who will start loosing their faith in bitcoins and won't be interested in investing in it anymore as they will be have a feeling that its an end of bitcoin era and it will not bounce back again.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

yeah for now of course it will not happen even impossible. because bitcoin is in its infancy and it is unlikely prices will fall very sharply.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:08:25 AM

yeah for now of course it will not happen even impossible. because bitcoin is in its infancy and it is unlikely prices will fall very sharply.

Yeah. The $100 price of bitcoin will just a part of the history and we are not coming back for that price because it is impossible for bitcoin to reach that again because it is not stable at $1,000+ price and there is no factor that can cause for bitcoin to dump to that very low price. If we wait for that price then it will a no chance for us and just a waste of time.
emezh10

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:59:36 AM

Let's cut the crap. Most of us are just waiting for Bitcoin to finally hit $100 to buy a huge quantity. Am I right or talking out my ass?
I want that but I am not waiting for that because that price is beyond impossible because the price of bitcoin now is so high so it's so impossible for the bitcoin price will be dumped into that price the 100$ that, I want that but if I wait for that it will take forever.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

Let's cut the crap. Most of us are just waiting for Bitcoin to finally hit $100 to buy a huge quantity. Am I right or talking out my ass?
I want that but I am not waiting for that because that price is beyond impossible because the price of bitcoin now is so high so it's so impossible for the bitcoin price will be dumped into that price the 100$ that, I want that but if I wait for that it will take forever.

It would a waste of time if we are waiting to buy bitcoins at that price as bitcoin will never see that low price again in future and even if the price crashes in future then also it won't go below $800 price for sure so I don't think we will ever see that low price of bitcoins again in future.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:16:01 PM

If price falls to that level in future then without thinking much I will try to buy as many coins as possible and keep them safe in wallet as I am sure even if price goes that low it will not be an end of bitcoins and it will rise once again in future.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

grobura

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:23:33 PM

If price falls to that level in future then without thinking much I will try to buy as many coins as possible and keep them safe in wallet as I am sure even if price goes that low it will not be an end of bitcoins and it will rise once again in future.

I'm not sure that this will happen. If the price falls so low, then everyone will panic. And then the price will drop even lower. I think that this will be the death of bitcoin
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:23:47 PM

Waiting for $100 price is quite imposible by this time,bitcoin will still continue to bloom and will not go back again at that very low price.Yes me too im expecting and hoping to buy bitcoins at very small amount but its just between $400-$500 mark which seemingly may happen anytime.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:47:28 AM

Waiting for $100 price is quite imposible by this time,bitcoin will still continue to bloom and will not go back again at that very low price.Yes me too im expecting and hoping to buy bitcoins at very small amount but its just between $400-$500 mark which seemingly may happen anytime.
Correct $100 is impossible to be value of bitcoin, the bitcoin is very progressive and we can see that in current value and if that happen i think bitcoin will going to worthless or going to die and other coin will rise.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: