Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181153 times)
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 02:31:59 PM

I have to admit that most probably is better to invest part of the portfolio, in order to make some extra money for yourself.

Yeah investment will give you higher profits in future if you choose right place to invest but its better in compare to saving as in saving you won't be able to grow your money in long run.

but the problem in bitcoin is there is no 100% legit site. at least for me there is no. I tried my hard to find a good site to invest some of my money there and get some profit. but sadly I found all sites are scaming ponzi sites.
so now I prefer to save my money until I don't get a valid site to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:16:26 PM

I have to admit that most probably is better to invest part of the portfolio, in order to make some extra money for yourself.

Yeah investment will give you higher profits in future if you choose right place to invest but its better in compare to saving as in saving you won't be able to grow your money in long run.

but the problem in bitcoin is there is no 100% legit site. at least for me there is no. I tried my hard to find a good site to invest some of my money there and get some profit. but sadly I found all sites are scaming ponzi sites.

All investment sites that promises you a too good to be true ROI is definitely a scam. And in my opinion all passive income are scam, maybe not today but in the near future. I've been through that hyips or ponzis a few time, and i really don't earned from it. Before you reach your ROI they turn into scam. I'd rather do altcoin trading, you can get 150% ROI in less than a month if you're good at it.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:16:22 PM

All investment sites that promises you a too good to be true ROI is definitely a scam. And in my opinion all passive income are scam, maybe not today but in the near future. I've been through that hyips or ponzis a few time, and i really don't earned from it. Before you reach your ROI they turn into scam. I'd rather do altcoin trading, you can get 150% ROI in less than a month if you're good at it.

Thats not even an investment, its a ponzi and you should know the different between a ponzi and an investment. If you want a real investment then just go straight with bitcoin and put it in a cold wallet, thats a future investment for you

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:41:39 PM

Thats not even an investment, its a ponzi and you should know the different between a ponzi and an investment. If you want a real investment then just go straight with bitcoin and put it in a cold wallet, thats a future investment for you

Yeah that's right, simply keep them in wallet without doing anything with it, and if you can afford to take certain level of risky then invest some in potential altcoins to get additional profits.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:18:05 PM

First of all you must understand the questiom being raise by the OP, OP is asking for saving or investing money not BTC. Also when you think of it saving your money over time will decrease its value because of inflation and everything related to economics. So investing is the way to overcome it. And no investing is not the same as putting money in the bank.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:26:10 PM

Yeah that's right, simply keep them in wallet without doing anything with it, and if you can afford to take certain level of risky then invest some in potential altcoins to get additional profits.

I had 0.3BTC a few months ago when it was $300 or something like that, and one week after I spent all of it..... The price skyrocketed. I'm now waiting for a similar price increase, so I'm stacking it up lol.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:34:55 PM

better to invest your money with investment that you know that there's a big potential to grow because just by saving it no profits will be earned, that's the practical things that needed to consider investment always gives you profit in the end.
to me in present time if you are going to invest your money in bitcoin i think it can give you a very good profit. i have some friend and they are really very interested in buying bitcoin, they are not taking loan on interest from people, and investing their money in bitcoin. they are pretty confidence that the price of bitcoin will increase and will give them a good profit.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:37:48 PM

better to invest your money with investment that you know that there's a big potential to grow because just by saving it no profits will be earned, that's the practical things that needed to consider investment always gives you profit in the end.
to me in present time if you are going to invest your money in bitcoin i think it can give you a very good profit. i have some friend and they are really very interested in buying bitcoin, they are not taking loan on interest from people, and investing their money in bitcoin. they are pretty confidence that the price of bitcoin will increase and will give them a good profit.

Some people are looking for fast profit, while others are looking for profit on a longer term. Bitcoin is one of the longer term profitable business, but it can give you a pretty amazing profit in time.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:09:20 PM

You are right, just saving worth nothing as with that you cannot become rich which is the requirement for to live a better life, so if you save some money and if you get enough amount of money then try to invest them in some good place about where you will have good knowledge, with that your income will increase more and more.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:25:41 PM

You are right, just saving worth nothing as with that you cannot become rich which is the requirement for to live a better life, so if you save some money and if you get enough amount of money then try to invest them in some good place about where you will have good knowledge, with that your income will increase more and more.
just always to do deep research on whatever investment are you going to, it is really practical to invest your money not only to keep it save but by investing it you are not just saving but building your future if you got into a correct investment platform.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:40:44 PM

A simple example like this: if I had $50 million dollars 80 years ago lets say I could buy 500 kilos of pure gold.
But now if I have the same amount imagine I saved it since 80 years ago till now(yeah sure) Cheesy could I buy 500 kilos of gold with it now?

The answer is NO, how ever if I'd bought the gold and kept them I could sell them now and get 20 times more money than 80 years ago I spent on buying them.

Meaning money is losing it's value every year and I'm sure we will have to pay $1 million dollars for a sandwich 20 years from now. Cheesy
imsoretro

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:40:46 PM

i save money as an investment now to make some profit in the future
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:37:32 AM

A simple example like this: if I had $50 million dollars 80 years ago lets say I could buy 500 kilos of pure gold.
But now if I have the same amount imagine I saved it since 80 years ago till now(yeah sure) Cheesy could I buy 500 kilos of gold with it now?

The answer is NO, how ever if I'd bought the gold and kept them I could sell them now and get 20 times more money than 80 years ago I spent on buying them.

Meaning money is losing it's value every year and I'm sure we will have to pay $1 million dollars for a sandwich 20 years from now. Cheesy
Sure market of gold has get a lot attention as countries when facing problems sell their gold reserves, besides that if you save for 80 years you couldnt buy maybe the same ammount, but you would have twice the 80 milions for sure, besides that if had such milions why would bother invest as fee from banks would be enought to have a great life.
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:51:57 AM

investment online with hyip cloud mining and more is very bad
because only wait will can scam
but the best choose investment in growth your money, in save bank , return under value inflation
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:33:37 AM

Sure market of gold has get a lot attention as countries when facing problems sell their gold reserves, besides that if you save for 80 years you couldnt buy maybe the same ammount, but you would have twice the 80 milions for sure, besides that if had such milions why would bother invest as fee from banks would be enought to have a great life.
The interest that bank offers is not really great, you would only earn if you are running a bank. I do not putting my money in a bank as form of investment because the money will be subject to inflation, only the bank will become rich as they will free to use your money to lend for a bigger interest in favor of them.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:02:18 AM

It does not mean that saving is useless. It is equally as important as investing. Let us say you put all your money on gold and you got cancer while the price of gold dropped 25%. Didn't you have to convert your gold to fiat for medicinal needs and by doing that you also lose value of your money in gold. This is just hypothetical, but what I am saying is, you should have some money on savings and some on investments. Balancing them is better than just focusing on one.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:48:06 AM

but the best choose investment in growth your money, in save bank , return under value inflation

It is going to be better if you are going to save your money in bank because you are still going to earn some small amount of interest. But don't depend on it but if you are going to manage both of it. You have your own investment and you are going to save some profit then you are going to be productive to both of it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
partialist

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:49:38 AM

Investing. Investing allows you to grow your finances while stimulating your own knowledge. But of course only investing with what you can afford to lose.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:41:14 AM

It is going to be better if you are going to save your money in bank because you are still going to earn some small amount of interest. But don't depend on it but if you are going to manage both of it. You have your own investment and you are going to save some profit then you are going to be productive to both of it.
Bank is always good for savings and the interest that they gave is just nothing, what we are after is to safe keep our money from the hand of the thieves. As long negative interest rate will not happen in our country it is always good to save our money. Meanwhile, you cannot just save all your life because your money will decrease its value so you have to invest.

relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:05:32 AM

For me, it's better to invest your money into something like invest on bitcoin. Save money is also good, but investment is more good in my opinion, you can earn profit on invest.
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: