Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:47:12 PM

better than good invest
because with invest can growth your capital money
Yes for me saving money is not good for me because if you find another item you can buy it with your money but if you convert your money into cryptop curency you can make profit there and there are chance that you can grow your money into bitcoin more percentage and it is better to invest.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:50:37 PM

better than good invest

but where is right placed investment and good dicesion choose profitable
is not right placed investment, and knowledge about investment,
your capital money can't growth but your capitall money can all lost your money
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:53:27 PM

I think, to invest the money better than save money, because if we invest money, our money will continue to grow and it was very good

That is true. But we also need to have some savings. Savings can be a life saver too. Savings can do us a great help if we have immediate or emergency needs. That is why we need them both. We do not have to choose one. We must do both, save and invest.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:26:42 PM

I think, to invest the money better than save money, because if we invest money, our money will continue to grow and it was very good

That is true. But we also need to have some savings. Savings can be a life saver too. Savings can do us a great help if we have immediate or emergency needs. That is why we need them both. We do not have to choose one. We must do both, save and invest.

i guess so, we must save some money for emergency needs. future is mystery, sometimes we get mergency needs and no people can help our problem, so we can use iour saving money to  solving the problem.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:36:36 PM

i guess so, we must save some money for emergency needs. future is mystery, sometimes we get mergency needs and no people can help our problem, so we can use iour saving money to  solving the problem.

Being a saver of money is indicating on how you are good at managing money. Because you have your goal as you save your money and the same thing with investing, if you are going to invest you are aiming for some profit and for getting decent income. So if you are going to combine that both you are not going to problem anymore some future incidents.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Universat

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:28:46 PM

better than good invest
yes i am also agree with you it is better to invest your money rather than to save it, because if you are going to save your money its mean that you are decreasing the value of your money, and if thought investment you are growing your money,
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:42:58 PM

better than good invest
yes i am also agree with you it is better to invest your money rather than to save it, because if you are going to save your money its mean that you are decreasing the value of your money, and if thought investment you are growing your money,
I think we need to do two things, it can not choose one. Investment is needed to grow your money but save is also required if anything happened to you all of a sudden then you can use the money you saved.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:49:27 PM

better than good invest
I think we need to do two things, it can not choose one. Investment is needed to grow your money but save is also required if anything happened to you all of a sudden then you can use the money you saved.
Yeah its a good idea to save and spend or invest it to grow your money instead of saving it for nothing..
save your money and use it for a long time business so that you can increase the amount of your bitcoin or money..
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:29:25 PM

Surely it depends on the  opportunity and the  availability of capital .  In any situation you should invest in  a planned manner, without compromising  your financial life.
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:57:38 PM

Surely it depends on the  opportunity and the  availability of capital .  In any situation you should invest in  a planned manner, without compromising  your financial life.
A wise man said that money should work on themselves. This means that if there is some sort of sum, it can be doubled, and so on. The fact that the investment is a simple way to distinguish their savings. Therefore, you need to think about where best to invest. But how much to invest, is another matter. Each and every penny I would not recommend it, some part still need to save.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:32:23 PM

Surely it depends on the  opportunity and the  availability of capital .  In any situation you should invest in  a planned manner, without compromising  your financial life.
I reached bitcoin when it were worthing 250 dollars, last year, i were going to make a loan to invest all into bitcoin, i regret havent made it, at January the price went from 250 to 400 dollars, with those i would had paid off my loan and roi allowing me to keep some bitcoins to my things online, but having a family and be the only person working made me avoid such risk. There are always some opportunities and some choises we all must do save and investment are things that we need to know when to make them.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:14:51 AM

better than good invest
when it comes to bitcoin it is just better to save it because most of the websites would be just ponzies and you would lose money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kim.apps

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:03:44 AM

Both of them are  required, tbh. Besides investing,  we need also to save some  of the earned money , for future needs...
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:11:35 AM

It is important to invest, when the investment has great potential. But I think it is a good decision to also have reserves, because you may it need in the future and this can make a difference.
This is the reason I don't invest my 100 earning. I always prefer to hold some money in my hand or my wallet for any urgent need.
investment is good and recommended from me but you should always keep a part of your money with you and invest only whatever you can afford to loose..
whenever you invest prefer your self for loose also. not only hope for profit.
What you are talking about is called liquidity, a person cannot invest 100% of his money, some of that money needs to be in cash, that way even if something happened you will have a way to cover your expenses besides there are some investments that require a particular set of months or years and if you withdraw your money you will do it with severe penalties.
Why would you focus on that kind of investment when you can do it with bitcoin and you will be able to withdraw automatically you if you wishes to. Investing alongside with continues savings will always generate a good result therefore we need to discipline ourselves on that.
While this is a bitcoin forum and I do understand the excitement over it, the reason some people may look at other investments other than bitcoin is simply because there are other investments in the world besides bitcoin, bitcoin is a great investment, but if someone wants to buy gold too, then that is fine it’s his money and he can do whatever he wants with it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:43:04 AM

It is important to invest, when the investment has great potential. But I think it is a good decision to also have reserves, because you may it need in the future and this can make a difference.
This is the reason I don't invest my 100 earning. I always prefer to hold some money in my hand or my wallet for any urgent need.
investment is good and recommended from me but you should always keep a part of your money with you and invest only whatever you can afford to loose..
whenever you invest prefer your self for loose also. not only hope for profit.
What you are talking about is called liquidity, a person cannot invest 100% of his money, some of that money needs to be in cash, that way even if something happened you will have a way to cover your expenses besides there are some investments that require a particular set of months or years and if you withdraw your money you will do it with severe penalties.
Why would you focus on that kind of investment when you can do it with bitcoin and you will be able to withdraw automatically you if you wishes to. Investing alongside with continues savings will always generate a good result therefore we need to discipline ourselves on that.
While this is a bitcoin forum and I do understand the excitement over it, the reason some people may look at other investments other than bitcoin is simply because there are other investments in the world besides bitcoin, bitcoin is a great investment, but if someone wants to buy gold too, then that is fine it’s his money and he can do whatever he wants with it.
Of course we can choose where to invest because in the first place that is our money and we should put where we are comfortable seeing it and I think bitcoin is the most transparent investment as you can monitor it on a daily basis and that is more important.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:21:11 AM

Both of them are  required, tbh. Besides investing,  we need also to save some  of the earned money , for future needs...

I consider saving bitcoin is already investing so that is what I am doing until today. And I would that I have been consistent for saving it, because if there are some things to spend my bitcoins. You are going to be a responsible person if you know how to save your money because you are valuing it and you gave importance to it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:26:55 AM

I consider saving bitcoin is already investing so that is what I am doing until today. And I would that I have been consistent for saving it, because if there are some things to spend my bitcoins. You are going to be a responsible person if you know how to save your money because you are valuing it and you gave importance to it.
Well, I have to agree with you, although most of us here are not really buying bitcoins for their future because I believe majority will spend their bitcoins in gambling sites as human nature we want instant profit, but those who are earning online, we are lucky we are given the chance to earn and what we should do not is just to save our earnings to accumulate a greater value in the future.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:43:52 AM

saving and invest would be better. if you want to be better again, buy bitcoin and hold it for a while, and after some times, the price will be increase rather than you buy and its good for your bank account.

and after you make withdraw for selling bitcoin high rate, then maybe you can buy golds to make another invest so you still have bitcoin and the other side, you can have golds too, and this is a good long term investment for you.

i will do this if i have much of bitcoin in my wallet and i will buy gold too as investments.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:06:34 AM

Well, I have to agree with you, although most of us here are not really buying bitcoins for their future because I believe majority will spend their bitcoins in gambling sites as human nature we want instant profit, but those who are earning online, we are lucky we are given the chance to earn and what we should do not is just to save our earnings to accumulate a greater value in the future.

Yes and I think that is the best part of bitcoins that its allowing us to earn it, and if we have full time job with good salary then fiat can take care of our expenses, so whatever bitcoins we earn can be saved for the future.
Etaurith

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:52:21 AM

It is better to save money with most of the money and invest a part of it saving money will be something which is sure but investing can have negative results. So I'd pick a little bit of both.
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: