Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if US Dollar Crashes?  (Read 57058 times)
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:47:58 PM

If Us Dollar crashes, i think it will affect all aspect around the world. Many countries can be at crisis and i think it also affect the bitcoin, the price of bitcoin can be decrease or maybe increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:59:53 PM

If Us Dollar crashes, i think it will affect all aspect around the world. Many countries can be at crisis and i think it also affect the bitcoin, the price of bitcoin can be decrease or maybe increase.

Indeed it will affect the whole world for sure and the bitcoin will also get down for sure because its depending on the dollar these days without doubts.
Its of course also how you are looking towards it, it can also help the bitcoin getting back up on its own feet.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:31:03 PM

It will be a hard punch to bitcoin price. Dollar is its basis for now. It is a strong currency so every movement of it also makes bitcoin change. Well it is a strong country and there are lot of users there too.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:49:31 PM

I was thinking about this, what if the US Dollar crashes like speculated by many renowned economists around the world?
What will be it's affects on the beloved currency, BTC?

I don't think that will affect bitcoin by anyway, or maybe if US government legalize bitcoin so a lot of places might adopt so that might grow its value quite higher, but i guess there would be no other affects on bitcoin if USD crashes as bitcoin is just a digital currency yet.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:09:56 PM

Meaning it did not crashed already? I don’t know if you guys realize this but back in the day people would work as mailman and be able to purchases a house , a car every other year, send kids to college with savings and sometimes try to build a side business. Now a software developer who makes 100k+ per year can’t afford  RENT of a decent house in LA. Dollar already crashed , it just wasn’t told in public.
well it did not crash yet but it is definitely going during the next economic crisis in my opinion, bitcoin is going to takeover then

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
djank

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:32:51 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 05:30:46 AM by djank

Meaning it did not crashed already? I don’t know if you guys realize this but back in the day people would work as mailman and be able to purchases a house , a car every other year, send kids to college with savings and sometimes try to build a side business. Now a software developer who makes 100k+ per year can’t afford  RENT of a decent house in LA. Dollar already crashed , it just wasn’t told in public.
well it did not crash yet but it is definitely going during the next economic crisis in my opinion, bitcoin is going to takeover then
with what bitcoin will take over? bitcoin doesn't have any backed for value, only a number in your screen. If $ crushes it sure other fiat will follow then all fiat crushes also, and if this happen it will be depression era and people will looking other alternative for payment, which is sure not a number in your screen but item with value i.e gold, iron, silver, platinum, diamond etc to gain trust. But if bitcoin backed with something precious i'm sure it could be happen
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:28:04 AM

Meaning it did not crashed already? I don’t know if you guys realize this but back in the day people would work as mailman and be able to purchases a house , a car every other year, send kids to college with savings and sometimes try to build a side business. Now a software developer who makes 100k+ per year can’t afford  RENT of a decent house in LA. Dollar already crashed , it just wasn’t told in public.
with what bitcoin will take over? bitcoin doesn't have any backed for value, only a number in your screen. If $ crushes it sure other fiat will follow then all fiat crushes also, and if this happen it will be depression era and people will looking other alternative for payment, which is sure not a number in your screen but item with value i.e gold, iron, silver, platinum, diamond etc to gain trust. But if bitcoin backed with something precious i'm sure it could be happen
Not really, every country has its economy and the world is not only dependent in the US currency. In my opinion if dollar crashes then that is the outcome because their economy is having a problem which would result to jobless people losing their houses and other bad things to happen, but I think it is far from happening to the US.
djank

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:09:07 AM

Not really, every country has its economy and the world is not only dependent in the US currency. In my opinion if dollar crashes then that is the outcome because their economy is having a problem which would result to jobless people losing their houses and other bad things to happen, but I think it is far from happening to the US.

Yes and No, yes every country have their own economy and No cause for international market transaction (gas, oil, coal etc) every country use $ ($ and euro) as currency, except east: russia, china, north korea etc. And if many country will not use $ anymore then as many prediction $ will colapse, depression era in many country begin and start for the fall of Fiat.
Aamir1

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:23:22 AM

Yes and No, yes every country have their own economy and No cause for international market transaction (gas, oil, coal etc) every country use $ ($ and euro) as currency, except east: russia, china, north korea etc. And if many country will not use $ anymore then as many prediction $ will colapse, depression era in many country begin and start for the fall of Fiat.

That's right but the question says is if it will be beneficial for bitcoin if the US dollar crashes? What do you guys think about that? Will those countries consider using bitcoin instead of those currencies for international market transactions?
djank

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:43:44 AM

That's right but the question says is if it will be beneficial for bitcoin if the US dollar crashes? What do you guys think about that? Will those countries consider using bitcoin instead of those currencies for international market transactions?

imo there is no beneficial for bitcoin. if $ (fiat) crashes what parameter bitcoin value is? is it blockchain, gold or diamond? there is no parameter for bitcoin value. Bitcoin will stay as a system but will not for currency
kanazawa

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:00:29 AM

The whole spectrum involved USD is toooooo large, to be honest, in my own view if we look in matter of circulation if we take, government money, travel money, Forex and the person-to-person circulation the USD is accepted even in the undergrounds of most pooresr places on earth and if we agree that this acceptance is what makes the value of currency we will never see USD crashing.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Newcoins2020

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:36:59 AM

If the Dollar crushes, we'll probably have to fully rely on bitcoin or other coins, but it is pretty strong at the moment so it nothing bad should happen.

No it wouldnt be the end of fiat yet but bitcoin would be able to make a strong push trough and if at that point we would make it more known more globally then for sure people would reconsider in what they invest in and it would just be a super great push which we could use.
Bradexterb

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:55:59 AM

If the dollars crashes it will be a disaster for the bitcoin because it will than also fall to a lower amount and it will even maybe fall apart than..
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:16:14 PM

For me no. The transactions will now be on one country's fiat to fiat exchange and USD will not be involved.

Bitcoin is just a seconday option but no way it can outshine the USD.
Antesth

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:19:36 PM

If US dollar would crash hard then their would be panic and chaos. Essentially this could be very good for bitcoin and people who owe bitcoin. big investors might start to look at it more and price will go up bit by bit. also more people will use it then if big investors invest in it and it will be known more global.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:49:57 AM

It is going to effect Bitcoin somehow because there are many people that trade in their Bitcoin for the US Dollar. I do not life in the US so to be honest I do not worry much about that.
I also do not think that it is ever going to happen because they will come up with a solution before we even notice it.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:31:00 PM

Every new day is a step closer to the unevitable dollar collapse, so just wait and relax as shit hits the fan. Once it does, Bitcoin will be worth millions of dollars. Buy a jet and leave to some private island, bought with a couple of BTC as the final crisis goes on.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:08:11 PM

American dollar will not crush in next years for sure, it has very big support from US government. But government makes a lot to crush bitcoin. In their opinion, crypto currency hinder the work of the government to regulate the currency in order to ensure greater stability for the economy. They also clearly believe that the government should be able to decide what is legal and illegal.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:58:06 PM

Then it just crashes and there is nothing that we are going to be able to do about it but I know that it is not going to happen.
Amarica will come up with something to prevent it from happening for sure.
adibe

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:30:54 PM

If US Dollar crashes, i'm sure it will affect the price of bitcoin too. Because the price of bitcoin is based on US Dollar too and i think the price of bitcoin can increase because the rate of us dollar going down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: