Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
makerofall

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:57:48 PM

Bitcoins is a thing that everybody wanna earn. There are many method to earn btc coins. Till now I have found 13 ways hope it is useful for you all
1) Lend BTC on a peer-to-peer lending service
2) Lend BTC on Chinese exchanges
3) Save in interest-bearing BTC accounts
4) Start an online service and solicit donations via Bitcoin
5) Complete micro-tasks to get Bitcoin
6) Sell your items
7) Sell your services
Cool Watch videos and get paid in Bitcoin
9) Listen to an online radio and earn Bitcoin
10) Bitcoin faucets
11) Getting involved with Altcoins
12) Affiliate programs
13) Publish online ads
U can try this methods to earn btc.
Thanks

Nice set of earning methods...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:14:57 PM

Bitcoins is a thing that everybody wanna earn. There are many method to earn btc coins. Till now I have found 13 ways hope it is useful for you all
6) Sell your items
7) Sell your services
10) Bitcoin faucets
12) Affiliate programs
13) Publish online ads
Thanks

Nice set of earning methods...

But most of them like faucet earning which is not recommended ad not worth for the time spending...

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:01:02 PM

mining if you have free electric Tongue

Free electricity doesn't mean it's profitable. You're burning up your video card/CPU at the same time. Factor in those costs.

when i was instamining alt in the past, it was basically with free electricity, because i was mining for 5 min and then repeat for another coin, and it was everything but not profitable

also if well cooled, usually custom gpu are the best, you can be assured that your gpu would last very long, and anyway gpu are not like asic, they have warranty...

This is one edge of gpu mining: the warranty of the card itself. Nowadays, altcoins mostly are GPU-dependent on their algorithms thus making GPU mining profitable (if in case these coins hit the exchanges). Also, a few cards would probably give you some profit if you mine a low-difficulty coin already out in the exchanges, it's also a plus if you got a cheap electricity.

Overclocking your GPU will void the warranty. I believe mining at 100% will as well. And sadly, nobody has lifetime warranties anymore, Sad.

Because we live in a consumerist economy where the more you consume the better the economy is, fallacy is on.

Regardless, the maximum warranty you get is 5 years here, and that is on TV and PC. For shitty small stuff, 1 maybe 2 years.

They make shittier items for the same price (shrink-flation), to hide the inflation in the economy. So no producer will assume the risk of warranty.

Blame the money printing Smiley

XFX used to give lifetime warranties... and even better, they could be TRANSFERRED twice to new buyers (significantly increasing the resale value of their cards). Sadly, they don't do that anymore, either.

They were a little late on changing during day's of my GPU mining it was all to easy.  Warranty covered a lot and most were in years.   Even if you OC'ed the crap out of they they still would replace if broken.

It really was to good to be true.  So I'm not surprised if they changed.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:41:51 AM

mining if you have free electric Tongue

Free electricity doesn't mean it's profitable. You're burning up your video card/CPU at the same time. Factor in those costs.

when i was instamining alt in the past, it was basically with free electricity, because i was mining for 5 min and then repeat for another coin, and it was everything but not profitable

also if well cooled, usually custom gpu are the best, you can be assured that your gpu would last very long, and anyway gpu are not like asic, they have warranty...

This is one edge of gpu mining: the warranty of the card itself. Nowadays, altcoins mostly are GPU-dependent on their algorithms thus making GPU mining profitable (if in case these coins hit the exchanges). Also, a few cards would probably give you some profit if you mine a low-difficulty coin already out in the exchanges, it's also a plus if you got a cheap electricity.

Overclocking your GPU will void the warranty. I believe mining at 100% will as well. And sadly, nobody has lifetime warranties anymore, Sad.

Because we live in a consumerist economy where the more you consume the better the economy is, fallacy is on.

Regardless, the maximum warranty you get is 5 years here, and that is on TV and PC. For shitty small stuff, 1 maybe 2 years.

They make shittier items for the same price (shrink-flation), to hide the inflation in the economy. So no producer will assume the risk of warranty.

Blame the money printing Smiley

XFX used to give lifetime warranties... and even better, they could be TRANSFERRED twice to new buyers (significantly increasing the resale value of their cards). Sadly, they don't do that anymore, either.

They were a little late on changing during day's of my GPU mining it was all to easy.  Warranty covered a lot and most were in years.   Even if you OC'ed the crap out of they they still would replace if broken.

It really was to good to be true.  So I'm not surprised if they changed.

They reduced it to 1 year I believe, with no transfers. They did that in 2013, and I can only assume it had to deal with mining.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:48:22 AM

6) Sell your items
7) Sell your services
10) Bitcoin faucets
12) Affiliate programs
13) Publish online ads
Thanks

Wow that's one good list of earning bitcoins! I'm just curious about the second one, what's so special with chinese exchanges Huh Is there any difference with an english one between a chinese one? Would you care to explain?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:02:59 AM

6) Sell your items
7) Sell your services
10) Bitcoin faucets
12) Affiliate programs
13) Publish online ads
Thanks

Wow that's one good list of earning bitcoins! I'm just curious about the second one, what's so special with chinese exchanges Huh Is there any difference with an english one between a chinese one? Would you care to explain?

The top Chinese ones have no trade fees. When doing a lot of trading, that is a huge difference. Imagine you trade 1 BTC back and forth building it up 200x in a day. You'd have paid at least 1 BTC in fees on U.S. exchanges. On Chinese, ZERO. Smiley

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
dorrengett

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:27:35 AM

6) Sell your items
7) Sell your services
10) Bitcoin faucets
12) Affiliate programs
13) Publish online ads
Thanks

Really big list. But most of them are not good enough paying ways.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:01:12 AM

6) Sell your items
7) Sell your services
10) Bitcoin faucets
12) Affiliate programs
13) Publish online ads
Thanks

Well, yeah... the only way to earn a lot is to run a business or work. It's money. You earn it like money. Welcome to the real world.

Laosai

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:52:02 AM

6) Sell your items
7) Sell your services
10) Bitcoin faucets
12) Affiliate programs
13) Publish online ads
Thanks

The top Chinese ones have no trade fees. When doing a lot of trading, that is a huge difference. Imagine you trade 1 BTC back and forth building it up 200x in a day. You'd have paid at least 1 BTC in fees on U.S. exchanges. On Chinese, ZERO. Smiley

Oh I see, so its because of the zero fees, I'm gonna make some more research about that, seems interesting Cheesy

Thanks for the explanation man!

I know, but it would be very helpful to bitcoin newbies that the only way they know how to earn bitcoins is through faucets only Wink

Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:10:17 AM

SELL your bitcoin at 290$ and buy back at 200$
 Wink
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:04:29 AM

6) Sell your items
7) Sell your services
10) Bitcoin faucets
12) Affiliate programs
13) Publish online ads
Thanks

Oh I see, so its because of the zero fees, I'm gonna make some more research about that, seems interesting Cheesy

Thanks for the explanation man!

I know, but it would be very helpful to bitcoin newbies that the only way they know how to earn bitcoins is through faucets only Wink

NP! If you trade on margin I also believe one of them offers like 40x leverage and another is higher. I personally don't deal with that or use the Chinese exchanges though, so someone else would need to confirm.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:02:37 PM

Wink

but to buy at the price of $200 was very long, maybe bitcoin will continue to rise over $300 Tongue
Dont sell your bitcoin now before it reaches $300 Tongue

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:32:06 AM

Wink

but to buy at the price of $200 was very long, maybe bitcoin will continue to rise over $300 Tongue
Need some time to touch this 300$ because its now again dropping stuck for some time 287$ but loving to stay here or rise in next few days
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:27:07 AM

Wink

Need some time to touch this 300$ because its now again dropping stuck for some time 287$ but loving to stay here or rise in next few days

Coinbase is at 291 so pretty impressive considering we were at 230 for the longest time.  So we are crossing 290 on a lot of exchanges or close. 

300 will be a trick we likely will be battling a lot of autosales at 300.  I just hope no dive after 300.   But likely if we hit it we see a dive for a bit.  Just hopefully quick recovery and does not dip to much.

Time will tell though on what will happen.
Laosai

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:19:55 AM

Wink

As I type this, bitcoin is now @ $295 (preev rate and on our local exchange rate), I can really see it will hit $300 in the next few days(hopefully before October ends) Cheesy Be positive man!

Bud Spencer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:31:12 AM

Is faucetbox a good way to start earning bitcoins?

As a newbie?
Laosai

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:46:32 AM

As a newbie?

IMO yes, its good for newbies but some will say it will just a waste of time ( which actually is ) but as I said again and again, its better than nothing. Check out captcha typing as it has much better rates than faucets. But if you have some skills (eh. programming, designing, writing , etc.) then you can offer your services to earn decent amount of bitcoins.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:23:25 AM

As a newbie?

but search only for the most rewarding faucets 10k+ per hour, unless you can actually earn something which isn't pure dust

you can pay the fees with that amount
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:28:09 AM

As a newbie?

As a newbie yes. Most of the faucets are in faucetbox. Just take your time to browse to some high paying faucets there and forgot those low paying to minimize time of claiming per day.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:12:20 PM

As a newbie?

it's a good way Smiley but You must choose a faucet with high payouts
if you want you can use my trick create 1 address to be main acc faucetbox, register to faucetlist and create referal link,
and you can use your referal link to next claim with other address Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: