Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279515 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:26:56 AM

mining is ahead of anyone not willing to invest big dollar....
freelance work is best way to earn btc!!

Mining is doing realy really good right now. Some were profitable including me at 230... now we are 382 on coinbase.  This is a massive jump.

So those of us who mined through low values... really do good now.  And it could go back down... but as of right now it keeps going up.

yeah by the time the diff will catch the jump in the price, anyone can have his profit, now, hell i can even do profit with my bad 0.2 electricity

but the problem is always the initial investment, which would be big in this case, if you want to take this opportunity, which will not last too much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:28:30 AM

This time I only played faucet. I saw many people who were advised to join the signature campaign. I will try it when my rank member account Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:24:27 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is offeering your service
If do you have skill about it and to earn bitcoins a lot and fast you can tried gambling, but very risk.

always is primary to offers your services then go for sign and passive income from refs and others stuff selling gambling or something else

nice idea, i agree it
you can get double earning from service and from sign campaign

anyway im not agree with gambling

You can double it.... but you can lose it.  Over time the gambling place wins or they don't stay in business.

Why would you try to double your BTC when you know majority of time you lose?  It does not make investment sense.
Just something related to gambling that happened to me the other day. I bought a $1 scratchcard. I scratched, and won $2. So I decided to use the $2 and buy a $2 scratchcard. I won $4 with it, so I added a dollar in, and bought myself 2 cards. One $3 and one $2. Out of them both, I won $3, so I bought three $1 scratchcards. This time, I lost everything. So in the end, not only did I lose the $1 I put in at the start, but I also lost the $1 I added later on. The gambling place always wins.

house always wins that why gambling is bad you can beat the system you can be at positive zero
when ever you win 1 dollar you will lose 2 that how it goes

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:27:19 PM

for me the best way to earn bitcoins are
1 joining in campaign any campaign in services section
2 captcha data entry from bitcointriker and letyouearn
3 passive income from referal faucet.
4 passive income to my rotator ads.
That my sseries what am i doing every day and my weekly earning is arround to 0.12 btc

Number one is the best way to earn bitcoin, captcha data entry is a good choice but i dont have much time to earn bitcoin there, so far i have a lot of referral on several faucet its good to make passive income, sometime you can earn much from them but sometime just a dust you can get,as for me you can earn much bitcoin from trading altcoin and selling your service and get paid with bitcoin thats gonna be cool
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:13:13 PM

The best chance of making a decent living is probably to work for your Bitcoins. Right now most of the jobs is tech related such as development, design and data entry tasks. There is various sites out there that makes it easy find jobs that you can earn bitcoins. Coind is one of them, Coind is a community of creative professionals with a passion for bitcoin. You can also find freelance jobs to earn bitcoins.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:25:33 PM

This time I only played faucet. I saw many people who were advised to join the signature campaign. I will try it when my rank member account Smiley

Just an advice, join on a sig campaign when you a have some knowledge on bitcoin so you'll enjoy having discussion here and at the same time earning bitcoins Smiley It's also good to avoid spamming and posting non sense post.

If you think you already have some knowledge, feel free to try it now Smiley There are some campaigns out there that accept jr members

SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 01:44:47 AM

Just an advice, join on a sig campaign when you a have some knowledge on bitcoin so you'll enjoy having discussion here and at the same time earning bitcoins Smiley It's also good to avoid spamming and posting non sense post.

If you think you already have some knowledge, feel free to try it now Smiley There are some campaigns out there that accept jr members
and how about the langguage ? that is another problem i have now.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:06:35 AM

It depends I would say.  As long as you are able to make your point, and it's valid you should be ok.

It could be hard if it's bad enough it seems like spam.  So that is only way it would be bad is if you seem like no point and spam of words.  But there is also local boards depending on your main language (only thing is a lot of sig campaigns don't count them).
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:07:22 AM

I really wanted to join the signature campaign, but when I rank high so my paid too high Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:26:15 AM

I really wanted to join the signature campaign, but when I rank high so my paid too high Smiley
The earlier you start, the more you earn! Cheesy Why not start now? You'll still be able to earn a higher pay when you reach member rank. Smiley
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 07:51:02 AM

you can join signature campaign where he paid you at local post
some signature campaign accept local post

but im not prefered to ise gambling/dice sign campaign Wink

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Laosai

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:59:06 AM

Yep I also saw this as a problem cuz I am not an English native, it's just my second language and I'm not that fluent speaking and writing BUT I am trying my best to deal with it. Don't worry if you're bad in English, as long as you've got a point its fine. I can see some users with bad English discussing on this forum and people seem to get their point.

I also saw one user admitted he uses google translate just to interact on English boards but he's not on a sig campaign. That may also help but don't depend on it Smiley People may see your posts as spam if its purely google translated (google translate is not that accurate and you may end up saying non sense words.)

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:14:26 AM

you cna buy an account from a legit owner, with signing and anything, so you don't need to wait for your rank to reach senior or hero

you can roi faster with senior, because hero are heavily priced
Laosai

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:24:06 AM

Well it's up to you, if that's what you think will be good , then so be it Smiley

Another small piece of advice, try to lessen your posts on games and rounds section as it was not good on joining high paying campaigns, you will be considered as a low quality poster by most campaign managers and most likely you'll be rejected (unless you join on automated campaign Cheesy )

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:14:20 AM

Well it's up to you, if that's what you think will be good , then so be it Smiley

Another small piece of advice, try to lessen your posts on games and rounds section as it was not good on joining high paying campaigns, you will be considered as a low quality poster by most campaign managers and most likely you'll be rejected (unless you join on automated campaign Cheesy )

here biggest paid have stuff members and campaign managers joining signature camp and avatar increase your earning in month range so in some camps you can earn over 0.5 btc a month or more

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

b1gcoiner15

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:19:32 AM

work freelance, it is great way to earn btc.
rajachanger

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 11:12:26 AM

You could try trading e.g. trading Bitcoins to an altcoin, wait for the price to rise, trade the altcoin back to Bitcoin.
There is also gambling, but of course there is an element of risk.
Honestly I think the best way to obtain Bitcoins is just to get a day job and covert some of your fiat to Bitcoin. Much more efficient, and less risky, than trading/gambling.

I don't recommend this, but you could also try to scam someone Cheesy

i like this recommendation except the last one  Grin

and for TS, so many thread about how to earn, you should roaming around to gather information then post a new thread.
btw this thread became a new source of sharing new idea of other bitcoiners Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:39:10 AM

You could try trading e.g. trading Bitcoins to an altcoin, wait for the price to rise, trade the altcoin back to Bitcoin.
There is also gambling, but of course there is an element of risk.

Honestly I think the best way to obtain Bitcoins is just to get a day job and covert some of your fiat to Bitcoin. Much more efficient, and less risky, than trading/gambling.

I don't recommend this, but you could also try to scam someone Cheesy

i like this recommendation except the last one  Grin

and for TS, so many thread about how to earn, you should roaming around to gather information then post a new thread.
btw this thread became a new source of sharing new idea of other bitcoiners Smiley

The first two are not great though.  So many coins are pump/dump altcoins are not near as easy to predict.  And if you had all holdings in altcoins look at what you would have missed out on BTC value.

Gambling is a loss over time.  No matter how good you are, over the long term you lose.   So you are not investing smart with gambling.

Buying is the quickest way to get BTC coins, that is for sure.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:41:10 AM

the best way to get bitcoin the current, you should buy it and then hold it and wait until the price reaches $500- $600 and I estimate this will fall off the end of the year Smiley
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:41:28 PM

the best way to get bitcoin the current, you should buy it and then hold it and wait until the price reaches $500- $600 and I estimate this will fall off the end of the year Smiley

i like your coment Smiley
at this moment, buy and hold bitcoin is better choice
market very strong to reached target $600 maybe can hit $1000 at end of this year  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: