Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36342 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:01:18 AM

In the past 8 matches, I played 4 matches, on these 4 matches, the favs odds were around 1.45 and the underdogs were 2.9

First Match - Chennai - Delhi - I bet on Delhi because the odds of Chennai became 1.39 and the odds of Delhi is 3.1, I lost this one Chennai Won

Second Match - Punjab - Rajasthan - I bet on Rajasthan, and the odds were 2.9 and I won the bet.

Third Match - Chennai - Hyderabad - I bet on Hyderabad, and the odds were 2.9 I lost it.

Fourth Match - Bangalore - Hyderabad - I bet on Huderabad and the odds were 2.9 I won it

So in the four match - I bet on $5 each

I won - 9 dollars without any checking of the team... thats why I said go with underdogs...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:06:17 AM

In the past 8 matches, I played 4 matches, on these 4 matches, the favs odds were around 1.45 and the underdogs were 2.9

First Match - Chennai - Delhi - I bet on Delhi because the odds of Chennai became 1.39 and the odds of Delhi is 3.1, I lost this one Chennai Won

Second Match - Punjab - Rajasthan - I bet on Rajasthan, and the odds were 2.9 and I won the bet.

Third Match - Chennai - Hyderabad - I bet on Hyderabad, and the odds were 2.9 I lost it.

Fourth Match - Bangalore - Hyderabad - I bet on Huderabad and the odds were 2.9 I won it

I won - 9 dollars without any checking of the team... thats why I said go with underdogs...

that is nice history of winning and you have nice strategy to put bet on underdogs, i am also following that kind of strategy to bet on underdogs in last 3 matches my bet was on underdogs and i won almost 0.23BTC from that matches.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:06:31 AM

that is nice history of winning and you have nice strategy to put bet on underdogs, i am also following that kind of strategy to bet on underdogs in last 3 matches my bet was on underdogs and i won almost 0.23BTC from that matches.
It seems like these odds from bookies are to deceive the gamblers as most of the time people place bet on favorite team. All this records shows something tricky is being practiced by the bookies to encourage the people to bet on good teams but in the end non-favorite won.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:27:43 AM

I dont even know how todays match will play out lol id imagine RR to win lol considering the way the ipl has been playing out so far

~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:41:33 PM

Mumbai will win today Smiley
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:46:25 PM

U sure after what has been happening lately in the world of IPL i would say RR has a roughly equal chance and its a flat playing field atm Cheesy

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:01:15 PM

Lol, now I know never to listen to anybody... Tongue [/jk]
Already said this thing before...

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:13:27 PM

MI are in trouble now anything can happen in IPL, Losing team sometimes wins the game lol It's unpredictable. Smiley
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:05:39 PM

MI are in trouble now anything can happen in IPL, Losing team sometimes wins the game lol It's unpredictable. Smiley

i already posted above RR will win that match because underdogs are winning matches in IPL event, so much rare chance for MI to win that match.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:06:31 PM

i already posted above RR will win that match because underdogs are winning matches in IPL event, so much rare chance for MI to win that match.

that was interesting match and give me some money to bet on that RR won easily by 7 wickets, so congratulation to all who bet on them. Grin
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

that was interesting match and give me some money to bet on that RR won easily by 7 wickets, so congratulation to all who bet on them. Grin
This was really very interesting match and in the end RR won the match as was expected. Congratulation to those who placed there bets on RR.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:22:34 PM

This was really very interesting match and in the end RR won the match as was expected. Congratulation to those who placed there bets on RR.

Yes this time it was actually pretty enjoyable. I wish those guys well.
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:20:32 AM

Lol RR was not a underdog on that match..They won last 2 matches before that match and mumbai lost last 2 matches..also it was a home ground of RR so RR was bookies favorite and MI was having great odds..Anyways..it's not like that underdogs will win always..The truth is Matches are fixed and any team can win..you can't really predict anything for sure that we use to do during WC..so better bet during in play..i betted around 0.2 btc after mumbai innings on RAJ and won at @1.85 odds Wink
syamster

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:06:13 AM

RR vs MI, there are no underdogs or favs in this match, you can see the odds are almost equal for both teams, so no bet for me, when you see small odds and peoples favs, then you go with other team, I dont say underdogs always win, but sometimes.... checkout...

See today we have one match Kings XI Punjab vs Delhi Daredevils, Punjab is the favs, so I am going with Delhi Daredevils, the odds for Delhi is more than $3....

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:35:48 AM

RR vs MI, there are no underdogs or favs in this match, you can see the odds are almost equal for both teams, so no bet for me, when you see small odds and peoples favs, then you go with other team, I dont say underdogs always win, but sometimes.... checkout...

See today we have one match Kings XI Punjab vs Delhi Daredevils, Punjab is the favs, so I am going with Delhi Daredevils, the odds for Delhi is more than $3....

but i think KXIP will win that match and better chance today so better wait for toss before put bet at any team if DD bat first than go with them to make win on both sides. that is just a suggestion Wink
syamster

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:56:35 AM

Yeah thats a good Idea, but you know we can just paper trade here...so that we can understand what happens if we bet only seeing odds....

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:12:04 AM

Yeah thats a good Idea, but you know we can just paper trade here...so that we can understand what happens if we bet only seeing odds....

in IPL event there are so many chances to make win on both sides, i also agreed with that kind of idea but i will go first with DD even they decided to bowl first.
boopy265420
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:31:25 AM

in IPL event there are so many chances to make win on both sides, i also agreed with that kind of idea but i will go first with DD even they decided to bowl first.
This seems easy but most of the times match becomes one sided and we can't do anything. That way we lose even more. It is more good to think well before bet on any side and if appears chance to make win on both sides then is not bad to avail that opportunity.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:09:29 AM

but i think KXIP will win that match and better chance today so better wait for toss before put bet at any team if DD bat first than go with them to make win on both sides. that is just a suggestion Wink

amazing idea about betting in IPL edition, i am also following that strategy there and try to make win on both sides and in that tourament in every match comes ups and down so we can easily make win on both sides.
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:00:57 PM

DD is about to finish that match with nice win again,Yuraj and Agarwal played awesome innings there and changed the match into their favor after slow start.so congrats to all who won bet on that that match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: