Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36342 times)
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:02:35 PM

today first match KKR vs KXIP, KXIP is already sitting bottom at the points table and they will not get any benefit by winning this match but KKR eye on second at the point table and much strong team than KXIP so i will choose KKR for this match.

Punjab will play for pride that match and will win the match because they are underdogs and all eyes are on KKR to as sure winner of that match but as the facet saying Punjab will defeat them in today i put my money on Punjab @2.54 odds, Punjab has won the toss and opted to bat first Wink
Hahahhaa...i can say u  did a mistake by betting on Punjab...
Look at gambhir face..do you think he can afford to lose from such team who is already at the bottom?
KKR  will win this match for sure 1000000% Grin

no problem dude Wink i betted 0.25BTC on Punjab today and i am sure for choice about them Smiley let's see what they will do with KKR when Punjab will set the target 160+ runs there and after KKR will be under pressure to chase that.

i am also betted on KXIP in that and it seems they are playing with winning spirit, as per current situation target will be above 170 runs so that target will be defend able and will take lead KXIP to victory stand.
Yeah..but they are too late for showing that spirit..I still think KKR will chase the total Grin

are you betted on KKR in that match? i am with my profit i betted on 160 total runs and on Punjab for today match, i have my personally feelings about as Punjab will win the match just 2 big overs needed to hit the target 180 runs there and then the whole match result will be in favor of them.
No dude i haven't betted yet on any team but i m with KKR as they have fighted in this tournament till now and punjab showing the spirit today which is of no use lol when they were needed maxwell to hit sixes in earlier matches he didn't lol..i think Gambhir can't take a risk of getting themseleves out of play offs and KKR will chase the total with all thier strength(Remember how mumbai win yesterday? Grin)
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:43:15 PM

damn this is an amazing match lol this target is one of the biggest yet for the team and easy to defend. With Uthappa gone too its going to be near impossible for CSK to match the firepower of the Kings this time Cheesy i think they are doing one last push for the 4th spot and are going all out now Cheesy

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:45:58 PM

At current stage it looks like  Kolkata (KKR) going to win this match - after 4 over it is already 40+ with the loss of only one wicket. It looks like they will win this match  Huh
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:47:10 PM

At current stage it looks like  Kolkata (KKR) going to win this match - after 4 over it is already 40+ with the loss of only one wicket. It looks like they will win this match  Huh
hmm hopefully mate but ive never seen the kings this strong this late in the season despite them being last in the table Cheesy theyre doing this for their fans now they cant let down the loyals so they will put on a show to see off the current season if they cant make it to the knock out stages Cheesy

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:48:44 PM

damn this is an amazing match lol this target is one of the biggest yet for the team and easy to defend. With Uthappa gone too its going to be near impossible for CSK to match the firepower of the Kings this time Cheesy i think they are doing one last push for the 4th spot and are going all out now Cheesy
Are you crazy dude?
Can't you see Punjab is already out of this ipl this yr -_-
Even if they win all thier matches they can't qualify for play offs..On the other hand KKR did fighted in this ipl and they only deserve the win here...I am With kKR Grin
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:51:07 PM

Tongue i said that the Kings want to go out with a bang lol they too have some fans you know but gl to all the bettors out their hopefully you all get the result you desire. Axar Patel is piling on the pressure atm and hes one of the new and fresh talents that the kings have unearthed this time around Cheesy

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:07:41 PM

Tongue i said that the Kings want to go out with a bang lol they too have some fans you know but gl to all the bettors out their hopefully you all get the result you desire. Axar Patel is piling on the pressure atm and hes one of the new and fresh talents that the kings have unearthed this time around Cheesy

KXIP is doing magic today unexpected for many members but i am happy to bet on them , just 2 more wickets before 13th overs than KXIP will be sure winner of today match and i will get nice profit by betting on it.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:14:35 PM

KXIP is doing magic today unexpected for many members but i am happy to bet on them , just 2 more wickets before 13th overs than KXIP will be sure winner of today match and i will get nice profit by betting on it.

yep yep congrats mate your making some crazzy profit here Cheesy the kings are on a roll pushing the required run rate for KKR over 10 while the current run rate is somewhere around 7 lol  GM Singh to S Yadav, WICKET!!! S Yadav is out Aaaand another ones gone lol traficoalaa whats your strategy mate how do you do it lol Cheesy

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:41:44 PM

Lol
I know KKR will win and if they win i will be in great profit Grin
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:44:08 PM

Shame on you guys who betted on a weak team like punjab lol and posting here about every wicket fall..lol
I know Gambhir won't let punjab win and i am much happy KKR will return me nice profit
Got to see the same batting of MI...Congrats KKR Grin
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:53:25 PM

lol you said earlier that you didnt bet on any team Tongue but you still expect profit Tongue but at the moment the match result seems to be in the balance with the wickets falling rapidly Punjab is not looking too shoddy so may win or lose anything can happen which is why this is t20 cricket mate Tongue

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:03:55 PM

lol you said earlier that you didnt bet on any team Tongue but you still expect profit Tongue but at the moment the match result seems to be in the balance with the wickets falling rapidly Punjab is not looking too shoddy so may win or lose anything can happen which is why this is t20 cricket mate Tongue
I did betted later on...we can ber at any time not just before the match- _-
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:06:32 PM

Like i said KKR will win and they did...Shame on Punjab lol Grin
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:08:35 PM

punjab put on an amazing performance and f it wasnt for that last leg bye i think it would have been a win for them Cheesy but again congrats to Ghambir who led his team to victory again, he is an amazing captain gotta say but anrureet singhs performance today was amiable Cheesy

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:08:49 PM

i have lost my bet on KXIP Sad that was bad choice to bet on team like KXIP but they fought very well Russel changed the whole match with cracking and blasting batting  Angry
hope will reocver my 0.05 btc by betting on SRH. Smiley
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:12:02 PM

i have lost my bet on KXIP Sad that was bad choice to bet on team like KXIP but they fought very well Russel changed the whole match with cracking and blasting batting  Angry
hope will reocver my 0.05 btc by betting on SRH. Smiley
true mate but hopefully SRH can turn the tide araound for you as they are a solid team in the race for the 4th playoff space Cheesy hopefully they will make it and the orange army is behind them lol Cheesy It wouldent be a proper ipl knockout without the Sunrirser playing in it Cheesy Sunrisers are batting first so i would predict them a total of around 160 Cheesy

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:42:45 PM

punjab put on an amazing performance and f it wasnt for that last leg bye i think it would have been a win for them Cheesy but again congrats to Ghambir who led his team to victory again, he is an amazing captain gotta say but anrureet singhs performance today was amiable Cheesy
Lol swriously? Even if it wasn't of leg bys then also 1 ball was left...Accept that KKR is much stronger team and we all know they will win it and they did...and i m going with Delhi for now...will change bet on SRH of later i believe they gonna win Grin
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:01:44 PM

Tongue gl mate SRH are sturggling atm with a extremely small run rate of 6.5 we can only expect a total of 130 or so set by them unless they up their game right now lol. This will  be a easy target to chase for the Daredevils who im predcting to be the winners of the match lol 2 wickets alreafy down for the sunrisers whats going on so early in the game Tongue

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:24:48 PM

hope will recover my 0.05 btc by betting on SRH. Smiley
SRH is not playing with full strength today their main players is on bench so in my point of view bet on SRH is not a good option to recover lose and other side DD playing with full team if they able to get 2 or 3 more wickets than they restrict their inning under 130 runs.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:28:58 PM

true true mate DD are looking strong and in a fighting positionat the moment as they also managed to knock out Eoin Morgan, one of the sunrisers best batsmen so know it will be difficult for them to achieve a suitable and defendable target against the Daredevils who have their eyes set on the 4th place knockout spot Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: