Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36342 times)
coolguy7

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:09:36 PM

i like it. how i proceed?
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:12:26 PM

Betting for this game is available at betvip.com but yes i agree the match is fixed...rcb lost 5 wickets in last 2 overs..lol
So many fixing going on in ipl

that is much poor performance by RCB as they are much stronger team than SRH but very strange thing happening in that match, David Warner changed the whole match if RCB succeed to get break through they can be back into match.

The only thing I want to say is, now I came to know how Sponsors make money, Cricket has lost its dignity by turning out into Business, and these Big folks (who bought players with their so-called INR 1k Crore Budget) only fix the match to win big on both sides as they also want to recover their losses, so they use common people as medium...

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:18:11 PM

Betting for this game is available at betvip.com but yes i agree the match is fixed...rcb lost 5 wickets in last 2 overs..lol
So many fixing going on in ipl

that is much poor performance by RCB as they are much stronger team than SRH but very strange thing happening in that match, David Warner changed the whole match if RCB succeed to get break through they can be back into match.

The only thing I want to say is, now I came to know how Sponsors make money, Cricket has lost its dignity by turning out into Business, and these Big folks (who bought players with their so-called INR 1k Crore Budget) only fix the match to win big on both sides as they also want to recover their losses, so they use common people as medium...

that is true buddy, we have to remember what happened in last edition sponsor are big whales and want big returns of their invesment so that kind of result are not anymore strange in IPL.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:25:38 PM

that is true buddy, we have to remember what happened in last edition sponsor are big whales and want big returns of their invesment so that kind of result are not anymore strange in IPL.

One of my rules:
Always bet on the other team against the team which people tell you, will win...
Because it has happened so many times these days, and games going till last ball have so much money involved in it, probably in 100s of Crores, so you can calculate what these big whales might be making during the whole season...

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:32:04 PM

One of my rules:
Always bet on the other team against the team which people tell you, will win...
Because it has happened so many times these days, and games going till last ball have so much money involved in it, probably in 100s of Crores, so you can calculate what these big whales might be making during the whole season...

that is great advice will keep in my mind for tomorrow match, same happened is last 2 matches RR and KXIP won these against strong compitators. so what about your suggestion for RR v MI ?
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:41:55 PM

that is great advice will keep in my mind for tomorrow match, same happened is last 2 matches RR and KXIP won these against strong compitators. so what about your suggestion for RR v MI ?

Can't say as both are very strong competitors...
As RR contains awesome bowlers, MI have some extraordinary batsmen, as you must have already witnessed yesterday when Sehwag said (Sardar pagal ho gaya tha)... Tongue Never expected Harbhajan will be the Showman...

Still if you want, I would pick MI if I were you...

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:14:43 PM

Can't say as both are very strong competitors...
As RR contains awesome bowlers, MI have some extraordinary batsmen, as you must have already witnessed yesterday when Sehwag said (Sardar pagal ho gaya tha)... Tongue Never expected Harbhajan will be the Showman...

Still if you want, I would pick MI if I were you...

SRH has won that match easily they perform like master blaster and make that match sided and in the end with nice victory. congratulation to those who bet on SRH.
bitcoinmar (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:46:13 PM

BOOKIES AFTER THIS MATCH Grin Grin Grin

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:56:37 PM

Todays result was completely unexpected Sad since when did SHR become so powerful lol :O

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:32:34 AM

Todays result was completely unexpected Sad since when did SHR become so powerful lol :O
That's why I always ask you to pick up the team which has higher odds, its like anyone can win in IPL matches(all teams are equally strong) so its better to choose team with higher odds, and hope out to be in profit in long term.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
rahulEarner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:58:58 AM

That's why I always ask you to pick up the team which has higher odds, its like anyone can win in IPL matches(all teams are equally strong) so its better to choose team with higher odds, and hope out to be in profit in long term.

So choosing higher ods will high chances of wining ?

BOOKIES ? any here

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:10:51 AM

BOOKIES ? any here
No. High odds is equal to equal chances of winning and loosing cause its IPL. Every team is equal here. So better to choose the team with higher odds.
And you are looking for bookies to put bets on here?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:29:41 AM

BOOKIES ? any here

http://directbet.eu/Events.cshtml?EventType=Cricket

that is good site for betting on IPL matches and i mostly use that for betting.
rahulEarner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:32:32 AM

BOOKIES ? any here

what about this match Who will win and ods are not so good

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:36:58 AM

BOOKIES ? any here

what about this match Who will win and ods are not so good

RR will win that match they have better combination in batting and bowling so my pick for bet will be surely RR, odds are in favor of MI but not a big difference.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:04:01 AM

bet on value odds, most of the time they win, if they didnt, then also you get a chance for arbitrage, but some times you loss, that happens in all betting, so control your stakes...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:35:32 AM

BOOKIES ? any here
This is not absolute correct. You saw today's match's result what happened ? non favorite team won the match easily so this is quite unexpected .
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:37:06 AM

bet on value odds, most of the time they win, if they didnt, then also you get a chance for arbitrage, but some times you loss, that happens in all betting, so control your stakes...

i think odds is not a problem in IPL matches the problem is only that big money involve in that matches, so every match going into favor of big bookies. see the last matches result than you will know the reality.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:45:59 AM

In my knowledge, bookie make profit only when the underdogs win, so I think the underdogs can win, when they play against huge favs, and that time the favs odds will be very low...thats why I said you check the odds...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:49:17 AM

In my knowledge, bookie make profit only when the underdogs win, so I think the underdogs can win, when they play against huge favs, and that time the favs odds will be very low...thats why I said you check the odds...

what happened in last 3 matches underdogs won there, so there is no doubt how much money involve in these so imagine how they are making money by these kind of unexpected results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: