Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36342 times)
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:37:45 PM

Its Fantastic to bet on IPL as it is an very popular event. I havent betted yet.. But would love to bet on matches.. Today's Match DEL vs BLR i gamble on BLR. As last win have boost up their confidence level and have some bunches of great cricketers in it. Wat you say Guys??

for that RCB is good choice and they are really in great touch after previous win, which odds you got for that?
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:06:31 PM

Its Fantastic to bet on IPL as it is an very popular event. I havent betted yet.. But would love to bet on matches.. Today's Match DEL vs BLR i gamble on BLR. As last win have boost up their confidence level and have some bunches of great cricketers in it. Wat you say Guys??

for that RCB is good choice and they are really in great touch after previous win, which odds you got for that?

RCB is the stronger of the two teams here Cheesy they should have a win in the works here with the momentum surely building up Cheesy

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:15:34 PM

RCB is the stronger of the two teams here Cheesy they should have a win in the works here with the momentum surely building up Cheesy

Bangalore has great team combination for that match and as compre both team than Bangalore is mcuh stronger team with agrresive players.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:51:19 PM

The match has been abandoned and both teams share one point each. Rajasthan Royals move to the top of the table with 11 points while Kolkata Knight Riders stay third with 7 points.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:58:53 PM

It was sad to see the match being abandoned.
We still have one more match for the day, rcb vs Delhi!
I am going with rcb, will be great to see ABD batting again. Hope Gayle works out this time(he does score runs once in the whole tournament).

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:11:11 PM

I am going with rcb, will be great to see ABD batting again. Hope Gayle works out this time(he does score runs once in the whole tournament).

but i am happy to see that match finished uncompleted as i betted for @3.65 odds for that and got nice money from my bet, Cheesy RCB will be the winner of next match and waiting for start of that match.
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:12:22 PM

I too betted on RCB today
Little disappointed coz odds are pretty low for RCB even the match has not been started yet Sad
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:19:45 PM

Little disappointed coz odds are pretty low for RCB even the match has not been started yet Sad

yes RCB @1.46 odds is little low hope when that match will get started than we will be able to get nice odds for that, i will go with live betting for that match.
bitcoinmar (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:39:06 PM

yes RCB @1.46 odds is little low hope when that match will get started than we will be able to get nice odds for that, i will go with live betting for that match.
I think today RCB is not going over its going down from this 1.46 because they are too good for Delhi but at the end its cricket by chance
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:54:29 PM

I think today RCB is not going over its going down from this 1.46 because they are too good for Delhi but at the end its cricket by chance

i got DD @2.94 odds, i also think RCB is going to win today match but that is just begining of innings and they are buliding it so well there to the nice total.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:04:18 PM

i got DD @2.94 odds, i also think RCB is going to win today match but that is just begining of innings and they are buliding it so well there to the nice total.

you got low odds for DD @2.94 if you put bet now DD @3.40 and after 2 wickets you will not be able to recover to bet amount,
RCB will win today match so try to recover amount.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:11:27 PM

Why don't you bet now on DD the odds are really good for you @7.4
Rofl Grin
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:17:22 PM

Rofl Grin

oh my God 4 wickets down now and RCB gone to @1.02 odds, it looking i am going to lose my bet at DD, Sad Sad
put few more money @8.40 on DD hope to get luck to get back some money back if odds go to @1.25 for RCB. Tongue
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:21:16 PM

Rofl Grin

oh my God 4 wickets down now and RCB gone to @1.02 odds, it looking i am going to lose my bet at DD, Sad Sad
put few more money @8.40 on DD hope to get luck to get back some money back if odds go to @1.25 for RCB. Tongue

You could just wait for odds to reach for 1.25 for rcb
I dun know why u putted again @ DD...waiting for a miracle? -_-
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:41:38 PM

Rofl Grin

You could just wait for odds to reach for 1.25 for rcb
I dun know why u putted again @ DD...waiting for a miracle? -_-

i did make mistake again odds for DD going higher now they lost 5th wicket, it turned into one sided match so early, now hope left to recover. Sad Sad
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:30:48 PM

unlucky traficolaa Sad how much did you lose and dont worry there may yet be time to salvage something Cheesy in a t20 match anything goes Tongue

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:55:27 PM

that is very easy match RCB, RCB playing with magic their bowlers, fielding and now batting everything is magically today, much happy to put bet on RCB @1.46 odds and now fully relaxed Cool
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:18:13 PM

that is very easy match RCB, RCB playing with magic their bowlers, fielding and now batting everything is magically today, much happy to put bet on RCB @1.46 odds and now fully relaxed Cool
Haha now you are relaxed...i was relaxed before the start of the match..i got odds of 1.51...very happy now Grin
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:23:24 PM

unlucky traficolaa Sad how much did you lose and dont worry there may yet be time to salvage something Cheesy in a t20 match anything goes Tongue
Ones bad luck is others good luck. Don't mate you made good money as you won many matches in last days. I would say best of luck for next match. RCB won this match one sided and easily.
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:51:13 PM

Haha now you are relaxed...i was relaxed before the start of the match..i got odds of 1.51...very happy now Grin
Congratulations to everyone who won. Any tips or picks for next match would be appreciated much. Good luck and big win everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: