Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36342 times)
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:19:40 PM

omg Punajb is in trouble there and that is very disappointed to see for me, Shocked SRH's bowlers destroying their innings very badly and that match turning into interesting way, required run rate is not so high and still chaseable for Punjab. Smiley
Nopes now can't chasee...this match proved ipl matches are unpredictable but i am happy i did betted om hyderabad @ 2.36 odds to recover my lost amount on punjab...will do in play betting from the next match... Sad
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:20:05 PM

No doubt
Punjab will definitely win today no doubt in that..mark my words punjab will win..i am damn sure about it Wink
Already betted on punjab...i think there will be no odds on punjab after the first innings Grin

SRH will be the winner of today and i betted @3.10 odds at them,if they get succeed to score over 160 than their bowling department can defend that total easily,  Grin
I am afraid but you are wrong again...I am damn sure punjab will win today even if SRH score 200+ lol Grin

i am sure for SRH win and easily will recover from that match,Styen and Bolt are in good form and destory their innings from the begging, will get them into trouble Grin
Lets wait and watch...warner alone can't don anything here..Punjab has excellent betting line up,that they didn't shown in this yeaf ipl..in mohali..they have good track record..they can easily chase 170+ total on this ground..and warner will be out soon then the game is over Grin
I got nice odds @ 1.71 on punjab Wink

Edit: hahaha editing to write warner is already gone Grin
you all who betted on Punajb will cry for sure... game is not over yet 8 overs remaining and Hyderabad's batsmen will do magic there, i am happy to bet on Hyderabad for that and will win for sure from that. Grin
Waw..really they did a magic..hahahaha the target is just 151...its an easy win for punjab now...
I wi advice you to just bet on punjab now with eyes closed to recover your loss...or else you will not get these odds again on punjab now..they will surely go down...punjab will win this match for sure with 5 to 6 wickets; D
i know 151 is not a great total to defend bet if Hyderabad gets 2 early wickets than there will a twist and Punjab will get higher odds, @1.15 odds is much risky to put bet on Punjab because that is IPL and anything can happen.

It seems today is my good day. I placed bet on Hyderabad @4 although amount is very less but this is great to see me as winner at this odds. Let's see what happens till now Hyderabad is dominating.
good luck to you dude Grin @4 SRH is quite profitable and it seems you are going to get much high profit from today match, i got SRH @3.17 odds to recover my bet and get me in safe mode and it looking that was great move to bet on SRH. Kiss
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:23:48 PM

omg Punajb is in trouble there and that is very disappointed to see for me, Shocked SRH's bowlers destroying their innings very badly and that match turning into interesting way, required run rate is not so high and still chaseable for Punjab. Smiley
Nopes now can't chasee...this match proved ipl matches are unpredictable but i am happy i did betted om hyderabad @ 2.36 odds to recover my lost amount on punjab...will do in play betting from the next match... Sad

good to see you budy you change your mind and i am much lucky to get SRH @4.1 odds after first innings, now put little money on KXIP @7.8 odds so that match more profitable for me on both sides to get fantastic odds for both teams. Grin Grin Grin
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:27:54 PM

good to see you budy you change your mind and i am much lucky to get SRH @4.1 odds after first innings, now put little money on KXIP @7.8 odds so that match more profitable for me on both sides to get fantastic odds for both teams. Grin Grin Grin
heads of to you man....just one word lucky you are damn lucky to get such odds on both teams; )
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:32:36 PM

heads of to you man....just one word lucky you are damn lucky to get such odds on both teams; )

because the total 150 runs is not great to defend and our safety is first in gambling, i have my lucky today to get great odds for both teams Grin thanks mate for your kind word hope we all get nice profit from that match Wink
bitcoinmar (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:36:24 PM

Currently SRH are in complete control and which choose them in start are already in good command because now SRH hot favorite for this match
rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:45:36 PM

Go go go Saha Go for a SIX.
28 needed from 12 balls. wtf mahn.. I have 0.366 BTC staked on Punjab :-/
C'mon Punjab, I want my BTC back hehe Tongue

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
bitcoinmar (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:48:36 PM

Sorry now you can  try again in next match because this already gone in favor of SRH they are playing very good and now winning this match
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:49:25 PM

If punjab win i am in loss pf 0.45 btc now and if SRH win then i am just in loss of 0.001btc...bad day for me...now want SRH to win Tongue
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:51:50 PM

Saha already gone to the dressing room technicaly SRH performing amazing and their bowlers doing all the best for his team, that is team playing and going to very close to the victory.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:59:09 PM

If punjab win i am in loss pf 0.45 btc now and if SRH win then i am just in loss of 0.001btc...bad day for me...now want SRH to win Tongue
Congratulations man we won the match.That was wonderful match both teams did their best to win the match but in the end the best team won .
rony_90

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:03:42 PM

Congratulations man we won the match.That was wonderful match both teams did their best to win the match but in the end the best team won .

And KXIP Lost Sad  Cry Cry Cry Cry
And 0.366 BTC Lost Sad  Cry Cry Cry

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:19:48 PM

oucch feel for you mate sorry for the loss Sad however Kngs were a weaker team and compared to SRH's past performance they were destined to win :O

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:38:31 PM

sorry to hear that buddy, yesterday i lost to much but from today match i got back almost 2.65x extra from my amount because i got great odds for SRH @3.10 and @4.10 i had my lucky day to get back like that, congratz to all who betted on SRH. Grin
rony_90

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:29:50 PM

sorry to hear that buddy, yesterday i lost to much but from today match i got back almost 2.65x extra from my amount because i got great odds for SRH @3.10 and @4.10 i had my lucky day to get back like that, congratz to all who betted on SRH. Grin

Congrats on your win. If the time allows, I would bet again and will come in profit back Wink Wish me luck xD

cloudthink.io   

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

Congrats on your win. If the time allows, I would bet again and will come in profit back Wink Wish me luck xD
i wish you good luck for next match CSK vs KKR, hope you will recover your lose from that match and CSK is best for betting in that match, congrats to all winner for getting big profit on betted SRH.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:52:55 AM

I made good back up on my 3 continuous loss from Hyderabad, thanks for the hyderabad for the spectacular win, one time I thought I loss this too, lose will hurt too much, today I am going with KKR today, good odds, 2.8 wow... I will go with KKR, I know its not easy to win against CSK, but I am going with KKR, its most probably a loser, but the problem is I am sure 95% CSK win, so I am betting against me.....me....

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:05:22 PM

I would also like to bet on KKR for todays match as KKR desperately needs to win todays match so they will perform to their best. And CSK is definitely the best team in IPL but today i would take my chances with KKR i hope KKR wins and they desperately need it.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:09:48 PM

KKR desperately need a win, thats true, but one question, who will lead them to win... I couldnt get the answer... HuhHuh

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:05:02 PM

I would also like to bet on KKR for todays match as KKR desperately needs to win todays match so they will perform to their best. And CSK is definitely the best team in IPL but today i would take my chances with KKR i hope KKR wins and they desperately need it.
KKR had great start with opening of the IPL edition and today once again they need to prove they are best and still in the tournament. I am with KKR and sure about their victory.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: