Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36342 times)
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:42:43 PM

Can't believe this match. Chennai is playing so aggressively, and chasing the high target without any problem. I bet on Mumbai after they scored 183, and now seems can't win the bet.

feel for you mate but CSK was a clear winner here Sad until MI set that total but it will be chased PO

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:57:44 PM

Can't believe this match. Chennai is playing so aggressively, and chasing the high target without any problem. I bet on Mumbai after they scored 183, and now seems can't win the bet.

feel for you mate but CSK was a clear winner here Sad until MI set that total but it will be chased PO

that match is almost finish with the easy win of CSk as they are favorite team of the IPL event, that is fantastic match and gave chance to get bigger odds at CSk.
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:01:55 PM

that match is almost finish with the easy win of CSk as they are favorite team of the IPL event, that is fantastic match and gave chance to get bigger odds at CSk.

That was really some nice cricket out there.. Betters who made a bet after MI's innings must have surely made huge profits just like me  Grin
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:06:52 PM

That was really some nice cricket out there.. Betters who made a bet after MI's innings must have surely made huge profits just like me  Grin

congrats to all for massive victory of CSK by 6 wickets, awesome match give maximum profit without any worry during match that was an easy win for CSK as they deserve.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:08:38 PM

congrats to all for massive victory of CSK by 6 wickets, awesome match give maximum profit without any worry during match that was an easy win for CSK as they deserve.
Match surely was awesome. Looked like MI will win but the CSK openers did a great job for them.
Lost some btc on this match - http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1LFZJqepQLooHgoFrwD7vUqtCRoaENEAVn

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:13:20 PM

Match surely was awesome. Looked like MI will win but the CSK openers did a great job for them.
Lost some btc on this match - http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1LFZJqepQLooHgoFrwD7vUqtCRoaENEAVn
Hahahaha
I am surprised you betted on mumbai @ 180 odds hoping for a miracle..anyways i betted today on channai 0.2 btc @ 1.13 odds...less profit but profit is profit Grin
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:18:07 PM

Another great match by CSK . If we see overall performance to seem that CSK will win this IPL edition.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:19:50 PM

hell yes lol CSK for the win lol the team was on fire today Cheesy congrats to those who made the money Cheesy

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:20:43 PM

Hahahaha
I am surprised you betted on mumbai @ 180 odds hoping for a miracle..anyways i betted today on channai 0.2 btc @ 1.13 odds...less profit but profit is profit Grin

betted @180 odds that is like miracle i too suprised to see that, today everyone betted on CSK and got profit without any fixed result and favorite won that match one sided.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:25:55 PM

Hahahaha
I just made a bet worth 0.0005BTC, if i would havr won it then i would have got 0.09BTC and loosing that bet didnt mean anything. So i just thought that there wasnt any harm in placing that bet cause i was already going tl loose the bets worth 0.05BTC

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:28:30 PM

That was really some nice cricket out there.. Betters who made a bet after MI's innings must have surely made huge profits just like me  Grin

Hahahaha
I just made a bet worth 0.0005BTC, if i would havr won it then i would have got 0.09BTC and loosing that bet didnt mean anything. So i just thought that there wasnt any harm in placing that bet cause i was already going tl loose the bets worth 0.05BTC
Yeah whatever...but still if i knew the team has already lost...i won't bet a penny on it hoping for a miracle Smiley
Havelivi

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:34:59 PM

Hahahaha

that was not a big bet but that was much hard in that kind of situation, ithink so lose is lose even a penny. MI was @230 so much better to put at that odds.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:38:36 PM

yep id say todays match was pretty much clear cut lol CSK does have class tho Tongue

cryptoforcause

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:52:16 PM

What's your say for SRH vs DD?

I will go with DD  Wink
Havelivi

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:56:42 PM

I will go with DD  Wink

DD is much better team than SRH but if you will go for bet during the match than can get better chance at high odds.
cryptoforcause

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:01:18 PM

I will go with DD  Wink

DD is much better team than SRH but if you will go for bet during the match than can get better chance at high odds.

DD showed a nice game in their previous match and Yuvraj Singh seems to be in form and played well in his past matches for his team.

I personally feel DD is on a stronger side as compared to SRH, but who knows.. Its IPL Tongue
bitcoinmar (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:05:31 PM

I will go with DD  Wink

DD showed a nice game in their previous match and Yuvraj Singh seems to be in form and played well in his past matches for his team.

I personally feel DD is on a stronger side as compared to SRH, but who knows.. Its IPL Tongue
I will suggest live betting for this match because its match of equal teams DD has some edge but any result could happen
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:21:32 PM

I will go with DD  Wink

I will suggest live betting for this match because its match of equal teams DD has some edge but any result could happen

yes true, live bettibg for that match has mcu better chance to make win on both sides and get better odds because both teams are equal and going to be another close match with thrill, suspens and full of intertainment.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:30:47 AM

CSK won, Lost this match, so profit reduced to $14, MI made a good score, but they couldnt defend the loss....my 3 losses all are betting against CSK...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:41:16 AM

CSK won, Lost this match, so profit reduced to $14, MI made a good score, but they couldnt defend the loss....my 3 losses all are betting against CSK...

sorry to here dude, hope in today first match DD vs SRH you can recover your loss during the live match and that match will be much interesting maybe the result will go ball by ball till the last over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: