Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36342 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:47:34 AM

Thanks mate, Yeah I also think so, wait for the Toss, and do the arbitrage....

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:02:44 AM

What's your say for SRH vs DD?

I will go with DD  Wink

DD is much better team than SRH but if you will go for bet during the match than can get better chance at high odds.

DD showed a nice game in their previous match and Yuvraj Singh seems to be in form and played well in his past matches for his team.

I personally feel DD is on a stronger side as compared to SRH, but who knows.. Its IPL Tongue
I will suggest live betting for this match because its match of equal teams DD has some edge but any result could happen

live betting is a way to reduce your loss as you can see the match undergoing and also there is a chance that the underdogs might turnover , so live betting could help you to get some easy profit. Apart from that SRH is not weak compare to DD, the match will be very tight and for sure win, perhaps we should bet on "runs over"
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:26:12 AM

What's your say for SRH vs DD?

I will go with DD  Wink

DD is much better team than SRH but if you will go for bet during the match than can get better chance at high odds.

DD showed a nice game in their previous match and Yuvraj Singh seems to be in form and played well in his past matches for his team.

I personally feel DD is on a stronger side as compared to SRH, but who knows.. Its IPL Tongue
I will suggest live betting for this match because its match of equal teams DD has some edge but any result could happen

live betting is a way to reduce your loss as you can see the match undergoing and also there is a chance that the underdogs might turnover , so live betting could help you to get some easy profit. Apart from that SRH is not weak compare to DD, the match will be very tight and for sure win, perhaps we should bet on "runs over"
You are right although the profit is less but more secure. Live betting give you many possibilities to change or cover your money or make win on both sides. But there is always a risk factor in every type of gambling as 20 20 cricket is unpredictable just 1 over can change the whole picture and results appear other way.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:38:04 AM

xD i konow right, todays matches seem pretty exciting Cheesy big teams going all out i guess Cheesy but yet again the underdogs in their respective matches can turn the results around Tongue

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:26:16 AM

xD i konow right, todays matches seem pretty exciting Cheesy big teams going all out i guess Cheesy but yet again the underdogs in their respective matches can turn the results around Tongue

in current match both have equal chances of winning there is no underdogs in DD v SRH, i started bet with DD and now betting on SRH at nice odds @2.59.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:02:16 PM

in current match both have equal chances of winning there is no underdogs in DD v SRH, i started bet with DD and now betting on SRH at nice odds @2.59.

that is great odds for bet at SRH i got @2.46 and waiting for finsih the DD's innings hope that match will be interesting with twist and get much nice odds for DD.
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:54:40 PM

that is great odds for bet at SRH i got @2.46 and waiting for finsih the DD's innings hope that match will be interesting with twist and get much nice odds for DD.

I guess DD has won it as SRH needs 22 runs from 10 balls and 4 wickets left.
Though suspense stays in the game as its IPL
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:17:04 PM

What an amazing match...What an awesome match changing moment by mayank agarwal.
Well i lost 0.02 btc today by betting on Hyderabad..it's small loss as compared to earlier winnings Smiley
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:54:56 PM

congrats to all who betted on KKR in that match, KXIP consistantly performing very poor in that tourament,
that as an easy win for KKR.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:59:25 PM

congrats to all who betted on KKR in that match, KXIP consistantly performing very poor in that tourament,
I recovered my today's loss plus got some nice profit on KKR..thanks to them Smiley
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:12:39 PM

I recovered my today's loss plus got some nice profit on KKR..thanks to them Smiley

nice, finally the IPL results are goign the way we want to, after a breif run of matches where the underdogs ruled, its nice to see what we all expect Tongue but congrats to those bettors who made a nice buck of KKR, after all KKR are defending champions lol Tongue

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:16:35 PM

nice, finally the IPL results are goign the way we want to, after a breif run of matches where the underdogs ruled, its nice to see what we all expect Tongue but congrats to those bettors who made a nice buck of KKR, after all KKR are defending champions lol Tongue
Anyways what's the issue with directbet?
My Win is still not paid http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17qn7NYbEn5k3Ma1AJfk3rZfHSP2w77rpn

EDIT : NEVERMIND IT HAS BEEN SETTLED Smiley
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:05:43 PM

Anyways what's the issue with directbet?
My Win is still not paid http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17qn7NYbEn5k3Ma1AJfk3rZfHSP2w77rpn

EDIT : NEVERMIND IT HAS BEEN SETTLED Smiley

somtime there is little network problem for that kind of delay, congratualtion for great winning to you and all others betting on KKR, many members making nice money from IPL matches.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:27:55 PM

KKR will succeed to defend its title or not . Now I am thinking at this point although today's match was very good and interesting but events from last days show totally other thing.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:21:58 AM

congrats to all winners from DD and KKR both was amazing matches and today again 2 matches RR v CSK and RCB v MI so again chances to grab some btc from bookies, good to all members.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:22:03 AM

so what about today RR vs CSk at the moment RR @2.58 odds and i put some money on them, on that odds easily possible to exit in safe mode. let's see what happens when match start.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:26:41 AM

so what about today RR vs CSk at the moment RR @2.58 odds and i put some money on them, on that odds easily possible to exit in safe mode. let's see what happens when match start.

at that odds RR is best choice and i think so why RR at that odds because both teams are equal and amazed to see that odds, i will to put my bet on RR first at that nice odds.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:06:10 AM

at that odds RR is best choice and i think so why RR at that odds because both teams are equal and amazed to see that odds, i will to put my bet on RR first at that nice odds.

again its advisable to hedge your bets to minimize losses but at the moment placing a bet on RR is advisable Cheesy and when ur hedged both results would yeild profit Cheesy This match will be intresting lol Cheesy but CSK are in my opinion sure winners here lol

amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:12:56 AM

again its advisable to hedge your bets to minimize losses but at the moment placing a bet on RR is advisable Cheesy and when ur hedged both results would yeild profit Cheesy This match will be intresting lol Cheesy but CSK are in my opinion sure winners here lol

yes sure your advise is really good i will keep that in my mind, will go with that match and do arbitrage to make maximum profit in that match. underdogs has good chance to win the match in IPL.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:15:16 AM

Seriously lol
Why u guys think RR and CSK are equal?
CSK is much stronger team..they will easily beat RR...i m not doing anything special in this match just betted on CSK..if they lost this then surely it's a fixed match coz RR is too weak in front of CSK Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: