Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36342 times)
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:31:51 PM

Having Really Bad Luck These Days...MI almost lose...WTF..how can they lose this match when run chase is not so big -_-

sorry to hear all this dude Sad i hope if that match going to be completed that would be much profitable for me as i got DD @3.80 and now MI @3.70 Grin awesome profit on both side, already won 2 bet in that match. Wink
You are really good better mate...i hope u will give me some advices from next match..i lost 0.10btc on MI today...will try to recover that tomorrow
rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:35:34 PM

Having Really Bad Luck These Days...MI almost lose...WTF..how can they lose this match when run chase is not so big -_-

sorry to hear all this dude Sad i hope if that match going to be completed that would be much profitable for me as i got DD @3.80 and now MI @3.70 Grin awesome profit on both side, already won 2 bet in that match. Wink
You are really good better mate...i hope u will give me some advices from next match..i lost 0.10btc on MI today...will try to recover that tomorrow

Don't worry dude. You can still win. Rain has now stopped and match will start soon Smiley
MI still has hopes to win. Lets just wait and watch what the new target and balls are Smiley

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:58:35 PM

Don't worry dude. You can still win. Rain has now stopped and match will start soon Smiley
MI still has hopes to win. Lets just wait and watch what the new target and balls are Smiley
No hope dude...it's very hard to chase under pressure
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:03:50 PM

bro i just betted on DD @2.02  and will recover my amount, MI is strunggling hard to chase this target and after 2 big overs they will get more low odds, i made myself in safe exit.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:14:19 PM

Don't worry dude. You can still win. Rain has now stopped and match will stars soon Smiley
bro i just betted on DD @2.02  and will recover my amount, MI is strunggling hard to chase this target and after 2 big overs they will get more low odds, i made myself in safe exit.
I too betted @ 2.22 odds now if MI wins i m not in profit but if dd wins i am in less loss...so there's no chance of prrofit today
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:17:29 PM

The run rate has fallen even further for the Mumbai Indians Sad Currently sub 7 when we need over 9 Sad but dont underestimate ryadu, hes a class batsman Crockroach hopefully you recover tommorrow tho and go back into profit Cheesy

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:19:18 PM

I too betted @ 2.22 odds now if MI wins i m not in profit but if dd wins i am in less loss...so there's no chance of prrofit today

Pollard still didn't come at strike, so it ain't easy to predict whether MI wins or not...
DD is destined to win tonight, it's just that they should carry on putting pressure on batting side...

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:20:35 PM

The run rate has fallen even further for the Mumbai Indians Sad Currently sub 7 when we need over 9 Sad but dont underestimate ryadu, hes a class batsman Crockroach hopefully you recover tommorrow tho and go back into profit Cheesy
Thanks mate for motivate...still think MI will win...but again to reduce loss i did betted on DD ..so if MI win no Profit today but no loss too..hope they make it Smiley
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:24:59 PM

Pollard still didn't come at strike, so it ain't easy to predict whether MI wins or not...
DD is destined to win tonight, it's just that they should carry on putting pressure on batting side...

Their piling on the pressure but Mumbai are stronger Tongue they have their fair share of talent on the team with the world cup players involved Cheesy again i would like to see pollard on strike but Rohit Sharma and Raydu are experienced as hell and can slog it out if they put their minds to it however overs are being wasted here Sad run rate has stayed the same but the required run rate has increased to over 10

rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:53:46 PM

Awesome comeback by Mumbai Indians. Love you Pollard and Rayudu.

I told you guys that Mumbai can win this. I made a bet @1.2 odds of 0.1 BTC and looks I have won it hehe.

CrockRoch congrats and I told you haha Tongue Wink

Good Luck with your future bets. MI Nailed It Wink

~Rony

EDIT:- 8 runs from 6 balls needed.

Edit 2:- 7 runs from 5 balls.

Edit 3:- Pollard goes for six and 1 run from 4 Balls hehe

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:57:37 PM

I told you guys that Mumbai can win this. I made a bet @1.2 odds of 0.1 BTC and looks I have won it hehe.

~Rony

told ya Tongue Mumbai is extremely good at scrambling for points when they are needed they are desperate to make it to the knockout stages at least and for this they must be at least 4th place. Cheesy Congrats Crock you broke even today i guess which is still nice as i predict many will have fallen for DD's strong performance and betted and lost Tongue

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:58:18 PM

~Rony

Yeah bro...I am happy but not very happy coz all my profit that i gonna earn i betted that on DD coz i thought theu will win...Never mind,i m not in loss also Smiley
Will try to make profit tomorrow Wink
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:00:38 PM

Yeah bro...I am happy but not very happy coz all my profit that i gonna earn i betted that on DD coz i thought theu will win...Never mind,i m not in loss also Smiley

Yeah, that's the spirit... Wink
Don't worry, IPL ain't over yet, and action is still more to come, so just wait and remember, don't bet what you can't afford to lose, because IPL is actually the world's most unpredictable Cricket I have ever seen...  Grin

~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:08:11 PM

Don't worry, IPL ain't over yet, and action is still more to come, so just wait and remember, don't bet what you can't afford to lose, because IPL is actually the world's most unpredictable Cricket I have ever seen...  Grin
I agree with you..Ipl is really unpredictable..I am missing ICC CWC 2015..i used to earn good profit there coz there we can pridict 10 overs total and innings score and the team who will win...but in ipl underdogs have equal chances to win..ipl is good to bet small amounts...but never bet all your bitcoins even if you are 100% sure you never know match can be changed at any moment...and i guess now it's gonna be more difficult to bet as ipl is getting close and teams will fight with full spirit Tongue
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:25:47 PM

I agree with you..Ipl is really unpredictable..I am missing ICC CWC 2015..i used to earn good profit there coz there we can pridict 10 overs total and innings score and the team who will win...but in ipl underdogs have equal chances to win..ipl is good to bet small amounts...but never bet all your bitcoins even if you are 100% sure you never know match can be changed at any moment...and i guess now it's gonna be more difficult to bet as ipl is getting close and teams will fight with full spirit Tongue
that was unbelievable victory Mumbai performed their best inning in the event truely that was totally unpredictable but happy to won my bet on total runs scored and first 6 overs total, i think that really good way of betting in IPL instead on teams.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:55:47 PM

that was unbelievable victory Mumbai performed their best inning in the event truely that was totally unpredictable but happy to won my bet on total runs scored and first 6 overs total, i think that really good way of betting in IPL instead on teams.

Guys, let's put our hands in hands, and let's take a pledge to post whatever bets we will be making (not asking txn ids) just post like 6 overs total - 50 or more & some bets like that, we might first discuss on it, and then we all go ahead and make bets, that way it will be easy to win, as two is better than one and so on... Wink

You guys liked my idea???

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:23:02 PM

Feeling really Lucky to bet on Mumbai Indians What a great game of cricket.. Great Innings by Rohit Raydu and pollard which helped me to make a good profit..So guys what you think about tommorrow's match which team should I bet for?? Need your feedback.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:09:26 AM

Feeling really Lucky to bet on Mumbai Indians What a great game of cricket.. Great Innings by Rohit Raydu and pollard which helped me to make a good profit..So guys what you think about tommorrow's match which team should I bet for?? Need your feedback.
Tommorrow's Match BLR VS KXIP both are struggling with their forms and both teams desperately needs a win. I would suggest you to go for BLR looking at the bunches of players they have are far better then KXIP so i would definitely bet for BLR and i hope it wins  Cheesy
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:15:49 AM

I will go with RCB they have much quality players there...On the other hand punjab is struggling to find out thier form...RCB desperately needs a win here..Punjab already out of playoffs..Being home ground of RCB i will go with RCB it will be an easy win Wink
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:31:22 AM

I will go with RCB they have much quality players there...On the other hand punjab is struggling to find out thier form...RCB desperately needs a win here..Punjab already out of playoffs..Being home ground of RCB i will go with RCB it will be an easy win Wink

Lol, it always depends on pitch most of the times, and when it's raining, the pitch gets wet and I think wet pitch always favors bowlers, and you guys do know that KXIP actually have some awesome bowlers like Sandeep Sharma and Anureet Singh...

So, this definitely won't be an easy win...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: