Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:43:28 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 08:42:53 AM by nomad13666

"It is for the Adepts to understand the meaning of the symbols.

Return now, with us, to the Degrees of the Blue Masonry, and for your last lesson, receive the explanation of one of their Symbols.

You see upon the altar of those Degrees the SQUARE and the COMPASS, and you remember how they lay upon the altar in each Degree.

The SQUARE is an instrument adapted for plane surfaces only, and therefore appropriate to Geometry, or measurement of the Earth, which appears to be, and was by the Ancients supposed to be, a plane.

The COMPASS is an instrument that has relation to spheres and spherical surfaces, and is adapted to spherical trigonometry, or that branch of mathematics which deals with the Heavens and the orbits of the planetary bodies.

The SQUARE, therefore, is a natural and appropriate Symbol of this Earth and the things that belong to it, are of it, or concern it. The Compass is an equally natural and appropriate Symbol of the Heavens, and of all celestial things and celestial natures."

Albert Pike - Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (1872), page 359

See also:  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nasa+freemason+connection

Albert Pike = 1+3+2+5+2+4 + 8+1+2+5 = 33 (Chaldean)

Speaking of Chaldean Gematria (off-topic)...

ZZ Top = 7+7 + 4+7+8 = 33

Eliminator = 5+3+1+4+1+5+1+4+7+2 = 33

The ZZ Top Eliminator car is a '33 Ford.

Just a coincidence?  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:51:03 AM

@butcherboss,

Until you understand how the rules of perspective work any further discussion on this is moot.

If you're wondering about what defines up and down it's the electric field between the dome and the ground. The question of outer space is simple, there is no outer space beyond the dome is water.
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:56:03 AM

@butcherboss,

Until you understand how the rules of perspective work any further discussion on this is moot.

If you're wondering about what defines up and down it's the electric field between the dome and the ground. The question of outer space is simple, there is no outer space beyond the dome is water.

That's it over, believe in what you want and let me believe in what I want discussion over.

And please edit your main post from "How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?" to "I believe that the earth is flat and any proof that you give me I am going to disprove it or disregard it"

The only reason I tried to prove that the earth was not flat was because I thought that you genuinely wanted to know, but instead the case is you already believe that the earth is flat and disregard any other facts that prove otherwise, like any other flat earther. In order to understand the proof given by any normal person you need to have basic intelligence which I think you lack and I no longer have the time nor the crayons to explain the concepts to you.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:13:55 AM

^ fun, fun, fun, 'til your mommy took your crayons away...
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:27:00 AM

@butcherboss,

That's it over, believe in what you want and let me believe in what I want discussion over.

And please edit your main post from "How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?" to "I believe that the earth is flat and any proof that you give me I am going to disprove it or disregard it"

The only reason I tried to prove that the earth was not flat was because I thought that you genuinely wanted to know, but instead the case is you already believe that the earth is flat and disregard any other facts that prove otherwise, like any other flat earther. In order to understand the proof given by any normal person you need to have basic intelligence which I think you lack and I no longer have the time nor the crayons to explain the concepts to you.

^^^ The only thing you've provided proof of is that you're confused.

When I made the OP I thought we lived on a globe and was confused about why NASA was hoaxing the Moon landing and images of Earth. As the years went by it became increasing clear that we do in fact live on a flat motionless plane and that there's a massive conspiracy.
newsilike

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:42:45 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 12:42:30 PM by newsilike

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Shape Of Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-p21QyTVn4

TIMELAPSE OF THE SUN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE

Pupil - North Pole

Colour Part (Iris) - fertile Land

White Ring (Sclera) - Antarctica

I could never ever in my life observe anything that would point to a giant ball that is spinning around
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

The Natural Physics of Water Prove Shape Of Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-p21QyTVn4

TIMELAPSE OF THE SUN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE

Pupil - North Pole

Colour Part (Iris) - fertile Land

White Ring (Sclera) - Antarctica

I could never ever in my life observe anything that would point to a giant ball that is spinning around
A1
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:38:48 PM

Return now, with us, to the Degrees of the Blue Masonry, and for your last lesson, receive the explanation of one of their Symbols.

You see upon the altar of those Degrees the SQUARE and the COMPASS, and you remember how they lay upon the altar in each Degree.

The SQUARE is an instrument adapted for plane surfaces only, and therefore appropriate to Geometry, or measurement of the Earth, which appears to be, and was by the Ancients supposed to be, a plane.

The COMPASS is an instrument that has relation to spheres and spherical surfaces, and is adapted to spherical trigonometry, or that branch of mathematics which deals with the Heavens and the orbits of the planetary bodies.

The SQUARE, therefore, is a natural and appropriate Symbol of this Earth and the things that belong to it, are of it, or concern it. The Compass is an equally natural and appropriate Symbol of the Heavens, and of all celestial things and celestial natures."

If I understand correctly the blue lodges are the first few levels, I'd expect something so grand in scale to be a higher level secret.
moemoolah37

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:55:16 PM

earth is definetly not flat. just look at the whole universe, other planets and nasa.
nickericb0b

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

world is definetly is a sphere. how else it can rotate, revolve around the sun and such?
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:06:02 PM

If I understand correctly the blue lodges are the first few levels, I'd expect something so grand in scale to be a higher level secret.

True, the blue lodge is the first three degrees. Blue lodge is a "primer" for the cult. It's where the mind control programming of the cult's members begins. As is common within the masonic craft, the truth is thinly veiled in allegory.

1st degree / Entered Apprentice - The candidate is given his first opportunity to prove himself by his ability to fulfill a solemn obligation and to keep secret those things entrusted to him as such, while certain moral lessons are taught to him.

2nd degree / Fellow Craft - Places the candidate under an additional solemn obligation concerned primarily with his duties to his Brethren and the Craft.

3rd degree / Master Mason - Places the candidate under a much more solemn and weighty obligation, which concerns his behaviors and duties towards his Brethren, and also to widows and orphans.

According to Coil’s Masonic Encyclopedia, there may be a number of reasons why symbolic lodges are called Blue Lodges. Since ancient times, the color blue has been associated with immortality, eternity, and fidelity. References to the color blue in the Bible emphasize the special place blue has as a color symbolizing goodness and immortality. The Druids also honored the color while the ancient Egyptians used the color to represent Amun, one of their most important gods. The ancient Babylonians associated the color blue with the gods. In Medieval times, Christians saw blue as the symbol of perfection and hope, and well as of immortality and fidelity.

It is not known when blue first came to be associated with Freemasonry, although some historians think that initially the color was used in Craft Masonry to represent the sky. Today, blue for Masons symbolizes brotherhood and symbolizes the fact that Masons should seek out virtues as extensive as the blue dome of heaven.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:14:36 PM

True, the blue lodge is the first three degrees. Blue lodge is a "primer" for the cult. It's where the mind control programming of the cult's members begins. As is common within the masonic craft, the truth is thinly veiled in allegory.

1st degree / Entered Apprentice - The candidate is given his first opportunity to prove himself by his ability to fulfill a solemn obligation and to keep secret those things entrusted to him as such, while certain moral lessons are taught to him.

2nd degree / Fellow Craft - Places the candidate under an additional solemn obligation concerned primarily with his duties to his Brethren and the Craft.

3rd degree / Master Mason - Places the candidate under a much more solemn and weighty obligation, which concerns his behaviors and duties towards his Brethren, and also to widows and orphans.

According to Coil’s Masonic Encyclopedia, there may be a number of reasons why symbolic lodges are called Blue Lodges. Since ancient times, the color blue has been associated with immortality, eternity, and fidelity. References to the color blue in the Bible emphasize the special place blue has as a color symbolizing goodness and immortality. The Druids also honored the color while the ancient Egyptians used the color to represent Amun, one of their most important gods. The ancient Babylonians associated the color blue with the gods. In Medieval times, Christians saw blue as the symbol of perfection and hope, and well as of immortality and fidelity.

It is not known when blue first came to be associated with Freemasonry, although some historians think that initially the color was used in Craft Masonry to represent the sky. Today, blue for Masons symbolizes brotherhood and symbolizes the fact that Masons should seek out virtues as extensive as the blue dome of heaven.

Wow! You know this sooo well. It's easy to see how you are trying to beat the other cults out by forming your own flat earth one.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:37:48 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 09:50:56 PM by nomad13666

^ keep dreaming, you fucking jesuit troll.

Every day your mother regrets not taking a ride on a rusty coat hanger while you were still festering inside her polluted womb.
JavaScriptus

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:10:19 PM

^ keep dreaming, you fucking jesuit troll.

Every day your mother regrets not taking a ride on a rusty coat hanger while you were still festering inside her polluted womb.

he is not a troll.. he is a robot!!! i have proof...!!

Web developer, pm me.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:29:19 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 11:40:54 PM by nomad13666

Great mind control programming / brainwashing tool for kids, introduced in 1966.

I like how it says, "AUTHENTIC SPACE EQUIPMENT ADAPTED FROM OFFICIAL SPACE PROGRAM."

I guess their "RADIATION DETECTOR" failed to detect the Van Allen Radiation Belts, so they were good to go.

I had one of these when I was a kid. It was very easy to assemble.

If moon travel was real, they could have easily built one of these by the mid-70's.

But they didn't. "Outer space" is fake, and nobody went to the moon. Freemasons are liars and frauds.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nasa+freemasons+fake+space
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:34:52 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 04:19:51 AM by nomad13666

The Apollo 11 crew had to complete a custom's declaration upon re(ar)-entry.   Cheesy

Pink Lodge pigfuckers.
shaggy404

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:07:31 AM

When I made the OP I thought we lived on a globe and was confused about why NASA was hoaxing the Moon landing and images of Earth. As the years went by it became increasing clear that we do in fact live on a flat motionless plane and that there's a massive conspiracy.

notbatman:
I can't say how thankful I am for the life-changing truth you've dwelled upon me. My complete life has been a lie. I always relied on the beliefs others pestered upon me, I always thought the earth was a sphere. Thanks for opening my eyes towards the greatest conspiracy of the mankind.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

Great mind control programming / brainwashing tool for kids, introduced in 1966.

I like how it says, "AUTHENTIC SPACE EQUIPMENT ADAPTED FROM OFFICIAL SPACE PROGRAM."

I guess their "RADIATION DETECTOR" failed to detect the Van Allen Radiation Belts, so they were good to go.

I had one of these when I was a kid. It was very easy to assemble.

If moon travel was real, they could have easily built one of these by the mid-70's.

But they didn't. "Outer space" is fake, and nobody went to the moon. Freemasons are liars and frauds.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nasa+freemasons+fake+space

So. You had one of those when you were a kid, eh? No wonder you are a flat earther. You are still thinking like a kid.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:48:05 PM

I'm still not convinced that the earth is round or flat because I do not see directly the earth is round or flat, the time at school the teacher explains that the earth is round. Roll Eyes
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:59:48 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 09:09:37 PM by nomad13666

^^^ Don't forget to feed the unicorns on your Rainbow Ranch, princess.

Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: