Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
JavaScriptus

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 02:01:23 AM

Those links are completely bogus. The first one for instance starts with a fake picture of the globe earth, what a complete joke.

Maybe you can fool flat earth society with these links, not the real flat earth truth movement. Is this all you can get?

Instead of that:

Show me the curvature. Genuine footage in real time, not fake nasa paintings or artist impressions. No go pro camera footage with fisheye lenses.
71% of earth is water. Show me how and where exactly water starts to curve. Give me a genuine footage of that, not nasa paintings and cgi manipulation fakery.
Pacific ocean occupy almost 1/3 of earth. Show me real time footage how it is curving.
Show me live feed of people in Australia walking upside down on the bottom side of the imaginary globe.
Demonstrate me how water can stick to a 1000+mph spinning ball. (hint: if you put water in a cup it become a cup. If you put water on a ball, it falls off)

fuck your teacher... wtf !!!!!! did u ever go school??

what you missing is that there is no UP there is no DOWN
gravity = DOWN, less-gravity=UP

center of earth = a lot of gravity = down
SKY  = less gravity = up

that's why the water pressure is big and that's why the water is in curvature , and that's why people in australia are not UPSIDE down,

Holy fuck, you are amazingly well-programmed to believe in nonsense.

The funny thing is that you actually believe what you are saying.

The sad thing is that you actually believe what you are saying.

the fact is  :
you confuse reality, just because you feel the gravity.... u think that everything is working like that...

Web developer, pm me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:29:02 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 12:16:07 AM by notbatman

Simple proof the Earth is flat:

1. Get a smartphone with a gyroscope chip (i.e. iPhone or Galaxy).

2. Install a gyroscope application that logs the output.

3. Run the application and start logging the output.

4. Use duct tape to secure the phone to the dashboard of your car.

5. Drive across the worlds longest bridge.

6. You now possess documented proof the world is flat.

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:46:16 AM

^^^
Simple proof notbatman can't think objectively.

All this exercise will do is log the change in elevation and the path of the bridge.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:01:38 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 06:09:49 AM by nomad13666

Finding the Curve (Flat Earth Documentary Series)

"My life was recently shaken to the core by the notion that the world might actually be flat and motionless. I kept rejecting this idea for some time before finally realizing that there is undeniable mathematical and physical proof that our world as we know it is not a ball spinning in space. As a filmmaker, I found myself in the midst of the greatest story untold - the story of humans waking up to the fact that they have no idea where they live. I will begin this story in a safe haven for people whose lives have been shaken one way or another and turned them into outcasts of society - a cheap hostel in North Hollywood, California..." - Einar Kuusk

Current episodes:

Episode 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQTdVY1-SE
Episode 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baZpwJaA7D8
Episode 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAT08Up1ZOU
Episode 4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWTIgF06Teg

New episode every 2 weeks.

Bonus humor:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nasa+fail+compilation
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:11:20 AM

I think you missed my post. Waiting for an answer explaining that.

Also how to you explain the force that keeps us on the ground on a flat earth.

And have you done the above experiment? If yes what were the results give us the outputs. And how do you come to know that the earth is flat from this experiment please explain.
butcherboss

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:53:59 AM

And have you done the above experiment? If yes what were the results give us the outputs. And how do you come to know that the earth is flat from this experiment please explain.

Just ignore the idiot. His points have been debunked already.

Flat Earthers do not recognize the fundamentals of classical physics. There is no way to have genuine, productive dialogue with them.

I have been ignoring flat earthers but I guess I will give it one try to help notbatman, because maybe just maybe he might be able to understand.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:20:48 AM

^^^ LOL

Fool us once, shame on you.

Fool us twice, shame on us.

Ain't gonna happen, goof.

Earth is a flat, stationary plane.

Research it or fuck off.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=earth+is+a+flat+stationary+plane
JavaScriptus

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

^^^ LOL

Research it or fuck off.

do you have any proof for that?

Web developer, pm me.
butcherboss

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:28:07 PM

^^^ LOL

Research it or fuck off.

I researched about flat earth.

Didn't find one thing that explained the day and night cycle on a flat earth.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:30:36 PM

^^^ LOL

Research it or fuck off.

Can't you see he does have? He spent 3 seconds to type it into the youtube searchbar. That's a clear evidence. Wink
JavaScriptus

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:36:47 PM

^^^ LOL

Research it or fuck off.

Can't you see he does have? He spent 3 seconds to type it into the youtube searchbar. That's a clear evidence. Wink
so whats this have to do youtube search bar with proof ? this is the only proof of your idiocy.
please send proof.

Web developer, pm me.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:42:52 PM

^^^ LOL

Research it or fuck off.

so whats this have to do youtube search bar with proof ? this is the only proof of your idiocy.
please send proof.
I was being sarcastic, mong.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=faggots
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:09:27 PM

a) In regards to perspective a simple answer is things appear really small at great distances and any light from such a small source is too dim to penetrate the atmosphere.

b) Objects more dense than the medium they occupy fall, less dense objects rise e.g. a block of wood will fall in air and rise in water. There's a reactionary force when the medium is displaced and this is what holds you to the ground.

c) The worlds longest bridge is in China and I don't live there but those who do and perform the experiment will find the log shows no net curvature at the end of the journey. If the Earth's surface is curved then the driver will be going in an arc while the gyroscope remains level, the experiment is that simple.

Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:07:23 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 05:32:45 PM by notbatman

a) In regards to perspective a simple answer is things appear really small at great distances and any light from such a small source is too dim to penetrate the atmosphere.
That doesn't say anything about distance. In a previous post some months ago, you suggested that the dome touches down about 5000 miles onto the ice sheet. If the dome is hemispherical (a totally spherical globe if it were completed), then its top center above the North Pole would be roughly half of 37,500 miles above the North Pole. And that is where the stars would be... about 18,250 miles from the North Pole in every direction.

But if you were on the southern tip of South America or Africa, some of the stars should be a whole lot easier to see, because you would be only less than 10,000 miles from them, but others should be much more difficult to see, because you would be looking through the North Pole line to see them on the far horizon near the base of the dome at the other side.

Nothing like this is apparent in the observations. Rather, the observations suggest a far distance, that is much greater all around than any dome would be if it predicted the type of sun, moon and stars you suggest.

b) Objects more dense than the medium they occupy fall, less dense objects rise e.g. a block of wood will fall in air and rise in water. There's a reactionary force when the medium is displaced and this is what holds you to the ground.
Yet their tendency to fall remains whether or not they are at the level wherein they are held by your suggested density. Consider the scale with a weight on it, sitting stably on your table. The weight doesn't dissipate simply because the objects found their density level. There is another force that continues to act on both the scale and the object that is being weighed. This force is what we have named gravity.

c) The worlds longest bridge is in China and I don't live there but those who do and perform the experiment will find the log shows no net curvature at the end of the journey. If the Earth's surface is curved then the driver will be going in an arc while the gyroscope remains level, the experiment is that simple.

https://i.imgur.com/A5qF3Sk.jpg

Google "Gyroscopic action on the earth" to find many sites where both scientists and lay-people disprove your idea of gyroscopic action.

Cool

^^^ I'm suppose to look on Google for websites that disprove "gyroscopic action"? You're a fucking moron!

Nothing you just typed makes any sense.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:21:33 PM

^^^ I'm suppose to look on Google for websites that disprove "gyroscopic action"? You're a fucking moron!

If you are supposed to look on Google for anything, what does that have anything to do with me? You are a moron for even suggesting that your requirements in life have anything to do with me.

Lots of stuff that FE people say make sense. But, it all makes sense in the sci-fi world of flat earth, not in the real universe of reality.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:23:55 PM

That doesn't say anything about distance. In a previous post some months ago, you suggested that the dome touches down about 5000 miles onto the ice sheet. If the dome is hemispherical (a totally spherical globe if it were completed), then its top center above the North Pole would be roughly half of 37,500 miles above the North Pole. And that is where the stars would be... about 18,250 miles from the North Pole in every direction.

But if you were on the southern tip of South America or Africa, some of the stars should be a whole lot easier to see, because you would be only less than 10,000 miles from them, but others should be much more difficult to see, because you would be looking through the North Pole line to see them on the far horizon near the base of the dome at the other side.

Nothing like this is apparent in the observations. Rather, the observations suggest a far distance, that is much greater all around than any dome would be if it predicted the type of sun, moon and stars you suggest.

Yet their tendency to fall remains whether or not they are at the level wherein they are held by your suggested density. Consider the scale with a weight on it, sitting stably on your table. The weight doesn't dissipate simply because the objects found their density level. There is another force that continues to act on both the scale and the object that is being weighed. This force is what we have named gravity.

https://i.imgur.com/A5qF3Sk.jpg

Google "Gyroscopic action on the earth" to find many sites where both scientists and lay-people disprove your idea of gyroscopic action.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:39:33 PM

If you are supposed to look on Google for anything, what does that have anything to do with me? You are a moron for even suggesting that your requirements in life have anything to do with me.

Lots of stuff that FE people say make sense. But, it all makes sense in the sci-fi world of flat earth, not in the real universe of reality.

Cool

You told me to go look up websites that disprove "gyroscopic action", that makes you a fucking idiot.
serbad

Activity: 421

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:41:16 PM

Rome Fell because the people woke up to the lies and corruption. The lying globalist pedo's will Fall.!  Its a natural cycle and they cant stop it.
lightsofray

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:05:39 PM

brain hurts
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: