Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:04:02 AM

The government/controllers lied to us about money, thankfully they don't lie about anything else

http://oi67.tinypic.com/29mnomf.jpg

There was no Earth in the original picture, it's a fake made up by flat-earthers. There is a great deal of irony in using a fake image when you're alleging that NASA is the one faking things.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-wrong-with-the-picture-of-Neil-Armstrong-on-the-moon-with-the-earth-near-the-horizon

Where's your proof it was made by a flat earther and not by a globalist for use as a strawman?

Only room-temperature-IQ flat-earthers could possibly believe that.

The question isn't about who believes it, but who created it and why. That being said it's clear you're full of cow excrement from eating all that straw man and you should feel bad.

No, I mean only room-temperature-IQ flat-earthers could possibly believe that it's a "globalist strawman". You flat-earthers make up so many ridiculous claims - there is no need for any straw people. Like for example:

Notbatman claims the moon, other planets, stars and the sun are all fake, holographic projections. He never explains who made these projections or how they exist, is it alien technology? How could these projections exist thousands of years ago? What's their purpose?

Must've been created by those damn globalist dinosaurs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sammygye

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:54:44 AM

I saw someone ask a question how Rivernile would climb up 5000+ km from lake victoria to Egypt. lol got me thinking for the first time about it.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

Notbatman claims the moon, other planets, stars and the sun are all fake, holographic projections. He never explains who made these projections or how they exist, is it alien technology? How could these projections exist thousands of years ago? What's their purpose?

Fake, no I don't claim they're fake. I claim the images shown primarily but not exclusively by NASA are fake. Also, if holograms are fake then you're fake, nothing but a corrupted memory needing a reboot. The robot AI overlords don't take kindly to software corruption you know.

That's a satirical take on Simulation Theory BTW, it doesn't imply you're not a corrupted NPC however. Does Musk actually believe this comedy of errors that is ST for real? He needs to get more comfortable with the idea of an all powerful giant bearded man in the sky. A righteous, just and judgemental bearded man who might not be too happy with his work being hidden away by damned souls.

As for aliens they only exist on the globe of fools, you seem to question all of creation as if it needs your permission to exist.

The frog is not real, it's a toy that creates an illusion. The frog is real, it's a toy that creates an illusion. The frog is an illusion, but it's really a toy. The frog is not an illusion, it's really a toy.

Is the frog real?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

Fake, no I don't claim they're fake. I claim the images shown primarily but not exclusively by NASA are fake. Also, if holograms are fake then you're fake, nothing but a corrupted memory needing a reboot. The robot AI overlords don't take kindly to software corruption you know.

That's a satirical take on Simulation Theory BTW, it doesn't imply you're not a corrupted NPC however. Does Musk actually believe this comedy of errors that is ST for real? He needs to get more comfortable with the idea of an all powerful giant bearded man in the sky. A righteous, just and judgemental bearded man who might not be too happy with his work being hidden away by damned souls.

As for aliens they only exist on the globe of fools, you seem to question all of creation as if it needs your permission to exist.

The frog is not real, it's a toy that creates an illusion. The frog is real, it's a toy that creates an illusion. The frog is an illusion, but it's really a toy. The frog is not an illusion, it's really a toy.

Is the frog real?

So you claim holograms capable of showing a sun were invented 6000 years ago and shown to people since then? Who invented them and why?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

I would agree with the fact that the earth is round . period.

Is it the cartoon pictures of Earth that you find the most convincing?
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

The government/controllers lied to us about money, thankfully they don't lie about anything else

http://oi67.tinypic.com/29mnomf.jpg

There was no Earth in the original picture, it's a fake made up by flat-earthers. There is a great deal of irony in using a fake image when you're alleging that NASA is the one faking things.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-wrong-with-the-picture-of-Neil-Armstrong-on-the-moon-with-the-earth-near-the-horizon

Where's your proof it was made by a flat earther and not by a globalist for use as a strawman?

Only room-temperature-IQ flat-earthers could possibly believe that.

The question isn't about who believes it, but who created it and why. That being said it's clear you're full of cow excrement from eating all that straw man and you should feel bad.

You did.!
Its not that you, just cant remember.
Its that You Chose To Forget.
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Can you answer my question, tho?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

Yeah but its not logic

You've gone a step beyond "that's not even wrong", that's not even a complete sentence.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:05:10 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 04:16:07 PM by notbatman

Y'er madder than a wet hen and fit to be tied, I never claimed the "sun were invented 6000 years ago"; that dog won’t hunt. I suspect the Earth and the Sun were constructed about 10,000 years ago, I could be wrong.
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

Y'er madder than a wet hen and fit to be tied, I never claimed the "sun were invented 6000 years ago"; that dog won’t hunt.

So what was the sun 6000 years ago then? It's a hologram now, how about before?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
serbad

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

Y'er madder than a wet hen and fit to be tied, I never claimed the "sun were invented 6000 years ago"; that dog won’t hunt.

Tick tock..........Tick toc. .....How long old bean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmfZDt8wvcs
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:33:23 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 05:16:00 PM by notbatman

Y'er madder than a wet hen and fit to be tied, I never claimed the "sun were invented 6000 years ago"; that dog won’t hunt. I suspect the Earth and the Sun were constructed about 10,000 years ago, I could be wrong.

The Sun is and has always been a hologram, it's a projected image.

Consider the the stupidity of your argument for a minute with this analogy:
   I claim the image of a lemon on the drop-down screen hanging from the wall is a projection i.e. it's not a real object. There's an illuminated overhead projector sitting on a desk in the middle of the room pointing at the screen and you're asking me to explain what the lemon was yesterday if it's just a projection now?

I hope this clarifies how in no uncertain terms y'er madder than a wet hen.

serbad

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

The White Knight slid Down the Poker, he balanced very badly.
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

I claim the image of a lemon on the drop-down screen hanging from the wall is a projection i.e. it's not a real object. There's an illuminated overhead projector sitting on a desk in the middle of the room pointing at the screen and you're asking me to explain what the lemon was yesterday if it's just a projection now?

How were they able to project something like the sun 6000 years ago when they didn't even know about such thing as a projector? How was the sun projected 6000 years ago, are you insane?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

How were they able to project something like the sun 6000 years ago when they didn't even know about such thing as a projector? How was the sun projected 6000 years ago, are you insane?

Who are "they" and why do "they" have to understand how a holographic projector works in order to view the image being displayed? The Earth, Sun and Man are all engineered creations.
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Who are "they" and why do "they" have to understand how a holographic projector works in order to view the image being displayed? The Earth, Sun and Man are all engineered creations.

Well, who is projecting the sun then, god?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:55:02 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 06:27:28 PM by notbatman

Is it the teacher in the classroom projecting the lemon onto the screen or is it the projector manufactured by 3M that's doing it?

serbad

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

O Oysters, come and walk with us!'
      The Walrus did beseech.
A pleasant walk, a pleasant talk,
      Along the briny beach:
We cannot do with more than four,
      To give a hand to each.
Astargath

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

Is it the teacher in the classroom projecting the lemon onto the screen or is it the projector manufactured by 3M that's doing it?

Are you stupid or trolling? Who made the projector 6000 years ago? Did it magically appear? You have no argument here, you are just making shit up lmao, dishonest troll.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

O Oysters, come and walk with us!'
      The Walrus did beseech.
A pleasant walk, a pleasant talk,
      Along the briny beach:
We cannot do with more than four,
      To give a hand to each.

But the fool on the hill
sees the sun going down,
And the eyes in his head
See the world spinning 'round

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: