Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

This is a great video about flat earth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVa2UmgdTM4

You have to be fairly dense to ignore all the proof in that video...

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt that the video linked above by MisO69 "PBS Discovery Science Genius Episode 6" used fraudulent CGI imagery as their proof of a globe: https://youtu.be/mqoB0ucBOyg. It's Vod that deserves the scammer tag for being a liar and promoting bullshit.

Vod seems to be a little to unintelligent for this discussion.  All he can do is fall back on what he has been told.  I have asked repeatedly for his evidence of a ball and he just appeals to authority like the good little sheep he is.  Great lesson for my son to watch the brainwashed masses attack with absolutely no reason behind what they believe aside from someone smarter than them said so. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

@joerogers8

Just don't bother dealing with that goofy guy. All he can do is give a forum "negative trust". Performing a basic research is already too heavy task for him.

Bonus video for your enjoyment, cheers  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gtFv-uDNds
joerogers8

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

@joerogers8

Just don't bother dealing with that goofy guy. All he can do is give a forum "negative trust". Performing a basic research is already too heavy task for him.

Bonus video for your enjoyment, cheers  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gtFv-uDNds

Thanks brother.   Glad to see there is a spot where some critical thinking is happening.   

I have seen everyone explaining the absolute brainwashing the masses have been given regarding space.   I thought I could reason with them and maybe introduce them to the proof that I was seeing which caused me to believe what I do.   They want to hear none of it and go straight to the attack.   It's amazing.  We all probably had the same education and they think they are somehow intellectually superior because they can regurgitate what they were taught with absolutely no idea about any of it.   

The big proof Vod and his cohorts gave was the ship disappearing over the horizon.  LOL  Some how these intellectual master of physics and astrophysics cannot even get passed the basic fallacies of the globe.  I love it when they pull all the regular bullshit cards like the ships/horizons.  Or better yet pictures and videos.  It's too easy.  Vod proved beyond a shadow of a doubt he has no intimate knowledge of the subject and must be a little weak in the intelligence department based on his reaction.  When pressed for truth he shut up and flung insults.  You upset the low IQ guys they get all bent out of shape.  I guess trying to learn another story would be a bit much. 

You should have seen me trying to explain to this one dumb ass a boat does not go over the curve and that you can bring it back with binoculars.   Even showed him a video.   The poor chap still has not gotten it.   LOL. 

Head over to those link and see the complete lack of any evidence whatsoever.  Yet they all believe 100% and attack on command. 

joerogers8

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

Even showed him a video.   The poor chap still has not gotten it.  

You're going to have to live the rest of your life understanding that the vast, vast, vast, vast, vast majority of all of mankind and their kin to come will never "get it."

We simply can't get why an extremely vocal 0.00001% of the population hangs onto a belief as retarded as flat earth. I'm going to also assume you believe the following are also government-orchestrated hoaxes, stop me when I'm wrong:

- the moon landing
- hell, the entirety of NASA
- astrophysics, rocketry
- flight travel
- time zones
- tides
- gravity
- outer space
- 9/11
- Sandy Hook

You must either be such deep trolls that you troll on a subconscious level, or... Well that's it, there is no "or."

"Getting it"  had to do with the curve and the boat.  I see reading isn't a strong suit for you. 

Nice evidence by the way.  Another drive by shit poster that is too unintelligent to make an argument.  Just ridicule and false assumptions. 

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

12 Questions for Astrophysicists That They Cannot/Will Not Answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2yyUmPk2UQ

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
Merited by Vod (1)

People will be living on Mars in a few years and notbatman will still claim the earth is flat  Grin

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

Hmmm, very odd thing happened to me this morning.  I was awake and I saw the sun rise.

It didn't fade in, in the middle of the sky with a blue hue, as the flattards claim it would.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift)

It rose from the horizon and appeared quite yellow.  Almost as if the earth was rotating and the sun wasn't moving towards me...

Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

People will be living on Mars in a few years and notbatman will still claim the earth is flat  Grin

Fake people on fake Mars who got there on fake NASA SpaceX rockets. If anything - this would be a gold mine for notbatman. He thrives on conspiracy theories, the crazier the better.
joerogers8

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

Fake people on fake Mars who got there on fake NASA SpaceX rockets. If anything - this would be a gold mine for notbatman. He thrives on conspiracy theories, the crazier the better.

Hey this is the dumbass that couldn't get the simple video I was talking about from above.  LOL.  Watch out notbatman.  This guy is a real tool. 

I also realized Vod is an overweight Canuck.  We should take it easy on him.  He's Canadian.  Our retarded cousin to the North.  Vod has an excuse.  Not sure about the other dumbass though. 
Astargath

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

Hey this is the dumbass that couldn't get the simple video I was talking about from above.  LOL.  Watch out notbatman.  This guy is a real tool. 

I also realized Vod is an overweight Canuck.  We should take it easy on him.  He's Canadian.  Our retarded cousin to the North.  Vod has an excuse.  Not sure about the other dumbass though. 

Aren't you the guy crying over a negative trust rating on a bitcoin forum because you think the earth is flat?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Who likes empirical proof the Earth is motionless and the Sun moves?

Shocking Solar Diameter Change, Fall Equinox-1 (v2) 1080p -- https://youtu.be/Ml24hflaDhU
Astargath

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

Who likes youtube videos?

Shocking Solar Diameter Change, Fall Equinox-1 (v2) 1080p -- https://youtu.be/Ml24hflaDhU

Well, youtube videos can be quite amazing and informative and educational, unfortunately anyone can make a youtube video. I don't think Einstein or Newton came up with theories watching youtube videos.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:47:09 PM

There's conspiracy fact like Flat Earth then there's "conspiracy theory", a term coined by CIA to help shield their activities from criticism.

If you like "theory", I'm currently looking into the New York giants. I suspect a world wide catastrophic event (1815) and coordinated efforts between the Jews, Jesuits and Masons (to name a few) were able to completely eliminate a race of giants (~ 12') that lived among us. They wiped their empire and culture from the history books and destroyed most physical evidence, took their land and pocketed everything of value.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:02:40 AM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (1)

If you like "theory", I'm currently looking into the New York giants. I suspect a world wide catastrophic event (1815) and coordinated efforts between the Jews, Jesuits and Masons (to name a few) were able to completely eliminate a race of giants (~ 12') that lived among us. They wiped their empire and culture from the history books and destroyed most physical evidence, took their land and pocketed everything of value.

How exactly are you looking into it? Was Youtube around in 1815? Be careful please, don't tell anyone you're doing this. If the deep fried state finds out about it you'll get wiped from history books or worse.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

How exactly are you looking into it? Was Youtube around in 1815? Be careful please, don't tell anyone you're doing this. If the deep fried state finds out about it you'll get wiped from history books or worse.

I think we've drifted off-topic here.
joerogers8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:35:56 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 02:53:40 AM by joerogers8

Hmmm, very odd thing happened to me this morning.  I was awake and I saw the sun rise.

It didn't fade in, in the middle of the sky with a blue hue, as the flattards claim it would.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift)

It rose from the horizon and appeared quite yellow.  Almost as if the earth was rotating and the sun wasn't moving towards me...

Undecided

Hey notbatman do you think Vod has the intelligence to understand perspective and how the eyes work?  I'm begging to think Vod and suchmoon are the same person as these two dumb asses are having difficulty on the same basic principle.  I assume you just let them go on and prove their stupidity for all to see.  Funny as hell there are 600 pages of Vod proving he doesn't get even the basic principles of which he is fighting.  

Suchmoon let me guess.  Canadian as well?

When you see a plane fly off into the distance does it just disappear in the middle of the sky or does it appear to fly down and disappear behind the horizon?  Vod your dumb ass probably thinks the plane crashed.  How many times did you call the Mounties regarding downed planes?  Big hint for you.  It does the opposite when it comes towards you just like the sun.

How about when the plane flies up from the horizon as it comes towards you (just like your sunrise).  Do you believe it just sprung up form the ground at that very moment? 

Keep on going guys this is great material.  You dumb fucks actually think your intelligent while making a ass of yourself to anyone with a functioning brain. 

Take a one point perspective art class and educate yourself.  You guys can put up an argument against flat earth much better when you get passed the basic shit we all know and learned in grade school.  I bet the science community just loves when you guys makes your brilliant comments.  Your setting back the helio-centric model almost highhandedly.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:31:47 AM
Merited by BobLawblaw (1)

Suchmoon let me guess.  Canadian as well?

No, I'm gay Mexican Jew. I hope that's not a problem with you.

When you see a plane fly off into the distance does it just disappear in the middle of the sky or does it appear to fly down and disappear behind the horizon?

Can I bring it back with binoculars? That's a neat trick, I'd like to learn how to do that.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:59:13 AM

When you see a plane fly off into the distance does it

Hey retard, speaking of planes can you explain how on a flat earth a plane could fly non stop from Santiago Chile to Sydney Australia.

I know that one might be a little tough for someone as stupid as you so lets try an easier one!  If you saw a picture with circle and a triangle on it would you be able to identify the circle?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

When you see a plane fly off into the distance does it just disappear in the middle of the sky or does it appear to fly down and disappear behind the horizon?  Vod your dumb ass probably thinks the plane crashed.  How many times did you call the Mounties regarding downed planes?  Big hint for you.  It does the opposite when it comes towards you just like the sun.

You just proved you are lying.   Thanks.

You admitted you see planes disappear behind the horizon, which means the earth cannot be flat.

On a flat earth, you will always have line of sight to the plane.  It will slowly fade away in the middle of the sky as the same fog that blocks the sun will block the plane.   Planes do not do that, do they?

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 09:57:15 AM by notbatman

Angular size reduction & convergence, atmosphereic lensing, magnification & refraction and mirage obfuscation, the angle light enters the observers eye and its elevation as well as the objects elevation. All these things need to be considered when analyzing what happens to a visible object as it approaches the horizon and vanishing point on a flat plane.

In the case of an aircraft since it's above you it visually decends down to the horizion at eye level. With a boat below you it visually rises up to the horizon as it approaches the vanishing point. This is convergence in action.

Can you see the problem here with claiming the boat sailed up, over and behind a curve three miles out? Say the aircraft is a helicopter shadowing the boat at low altitude.

911: "Fire, police or ambulance?"
Vod: "Hello, Coast Guard please!"
CG: "go ahead caller"
Vod: "I just witnessed a helicopter travel straight down into the ocean three miles out."
Vod: "It was following a boat that went up and over the curve!"
Vod: "The helicopter just went straight down, my god the humanity!"
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: