Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

Sydney Santiago flight path added:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.0

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

In the past, people believed that the Earth was flat until someone proved that it was wrong. Now people believe that this earth is flat, despite all the evidence that it is completely wrong... Over the past 50 years, there have been numerous photographs of Earth from satellites, proving that the earth is shaped like a BRIDGE. Yet people still do not believe, even some people try to fly in the air with homemade rockets to prove the opposite. This is a daunting trend, the Internet users lack knowledge may be. Easily fooled, kids will probably have a misconception about the planet they are living in. If the Earth is a plane, the two stakes will have the same or nearly identical shadows, as they will all have a vertical angle. with the ground. Because the two balls of the two different piles, inferred two piles towards the sun in two different angles, we can conclude that the Earth is spherical. Or you can pick up the phone, call the person on the other side of the Earth to see if they are day or night. Unlike you, this Earth can't be flat. There are many ways to prove that the Earth can't be flat, but sadly until now we still have to prove that the Earth is spherical.

Satellites are a hoax, nothing but weather balloons and radio signals from the ground. The images NASA claims are from space are taken from a high altitude with a wide angle fisheye lens, a composite of high altitude images or just CGI and photorealistic paintings.

The Earth is flat and the light casting the shadows is divergent i.e. it spreads out as it travels like all light from a point source does and, the source of the light, the Sun in this case (the distance to the Sun can be measured with a sextant and it's about 3,000 miles) is close then, the shadows from two sticks will cast the same shadows as if the Sun's rays were all parallel and the Earth's surface were curved.

The Sun is close (3,000 miles) and small (32 miles wide), anybody with a sextant can measure and prove this.

The light from a close small Sun can't travel all the way across the Earth, perspective, convergence and various atmospheric effects limit the distance the light travels. This results in day & night as the Sun circles above.

The only sad thing here is the gullible fool who can't speak English and thinks the Earth is a spinning globe.

Imagine saying all the shit you said but with 0 evidence.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

In Conventional Science at least 10 dimensions exist otherwise at least 7 dimension.
At the same time a 4 dimensional endless looping flat plane is just outrages.  

One observable fact is Suns path over the course of the year.

Using analogy of Möbius strip
https://i.imgur.com/t06MtEm.gif
or
https://i.imgur.com/8nWbofO.gif

A lot of things start to fall in place. 12h day, 12h night check large claw. Sydney to Chile, Santiago flight distance, yep, tick that one too.

Makes perfectly sense that there is a different (landless) MGRS grid for the north polar region and no skipping or adjustment for south polar region

Edit:
Ancient Roman mosaic depicting a structure similar to Möbius strip.  Moebius, is a surface with only one side and one boundary when embedded in three-dimensional Euclidean space.

Honestly I find most of your posts a bit cringe worthy, but there's a whole lot about the dome and the projection of the celestial objects I don't understand. That Roman/Atlantian mosaic is very interesting. For one it's got giants, a subject the Jews lie about as much as the Earth. Second as you point out the constellations are on a mobius strip, very interesting indeed.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

In Conventional Science at least 10 dimensions exist otherwise at least 7 dimension.
At the same time a 4 dimensional endless looping flat plane is just outrages.  

One observable fact is Suns path over the course of the year.

Using analogy of Möbius strip
https://i.imgur.com/t06MtEm.gif
or
https://i.imgur.com/8nWbofO.gif

A lot of things start to fall in place. 12h day, 12h night check large claw. Sydney to Chile, Santiago flight distance, yep, tick that one too.

Makes perfectly sense that there is a different (landless) MGRS grid for the north polar region and no skipping or adjustment for south polar region

Edit:
Ancient Roman mosaic depicting a structure similar to Möbius strip.  Moebius, is a surface with only one side and one boundary when embedded in three-dimensional Euclidean space.

Honestly I find most of your posts a bit cringe worthy, but there's a whole lot about the dome and the projection of the celestial objects I don't understand. That Roman/Atlantian mosaic is very interesting. For one it's got giants, a subject the Jews lie about as much as the Earth. Second as you point out the constellations are on a mobius strip, very interesting indeed.
You find something cringeworthy? Looks like everything is going as ususal here.
avbitx

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

Flat earth is the first to make impression on Galileo, but later he realised it isn't. Oval is always better than flat.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

What a surprise. Where could that possible fit?  Cheesy

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

Flat Earther educates globe-head comedians aka void,astargoth,sirazimuth,grozildah,flekkolek and others.

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOGqBzhGjbg

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Oh wow, another light went on.
At this stage dont know how to represent or explain  a 4-dimensional object on a 3-dimensional scale on a 2-dimensional screen with my 1-dimensional brain, but i will try in the next few days.

But, I Can See Clearly Now
Oh man the satisfaction

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

updated

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

I just learned the hard way how much Google hates Trump.  Huh

So I was watching flat earth YouTube videos as I always do and a flat earth parody video from YouTube's most prominent flat earther Jerenism popped up. According to Trump himself the universe is actually trumpcentric LOL!

Now here's the fun part, after watching this video YouTube turned on restricted mode and grayed out the button so I couldn't turn it off. The result of restricted mode is that it hides all comments and prevents the posting of comments. YouTube then throttled all video streams making them completely unwatchable.

I'm back watching videos and reading comments but I can only do this via a VPN and web browser, the app is fucked now. Possibly all  just coincidence but really, locking my app in restricted mode so comments are disabled seems like censorship.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

I just learned the hard way how much Google hates Trump.  Huh

So I was watching flat earth YouTube videos as I always do and a flat earth parody video from YouTube's most prominent flat earther Jerenism popped up. According to Trump himself the universe is actually trumpcentric LOL!

Now here's the fun part, after watching this video YouTube turned on restricted mode and grayed out the button so I couldn't turn it off. The result of restricted mode is that it hides all comments and prevents the posting of comments. YouTube then throttled all video streams making them completely unwatchable.

I'm back watching videos and reading comments but I can only do this via a VPN and web browser, the app is fucked now. Possibly all  just coincidence but really, locking my app in restricted mode so comments are disabled seems like censorship.

All the media hates trump.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

Can anybody give me evidences of a planet that we live on is flat. Like, how is traveling from both sides of the world to the same distance needs the same time? is it even possible for flat Earth? I've always been taught that the Earth is a sphere. Can't imagine it being flat so how is it possible. I'm listening  Cheesy
MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

Dude, the earth 🌍 is spherical not flat!
Look at how the sun circles the earth 🌍 e.g morning in London and Midnight in Hong kong.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:18:47 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 02:17:34 PM by notbatman

Can anybody give me evidences of a planet that we live on is flat. Like, how is traveling from both sides of the world to the same distance needs the same time? is it even possible for flat Earth? I've always been taught that the Earth is a sphere. Can't imagine it being flat so how is it possible. I'm listening  Cheesy

You're going to need to clairify your question.

Dude, the earth 🌍 is spherical not flat!
Look at how the sun circles the earth 🌍 e.g morning in London and Midnight in Hong kong.

Yes, the Sun does in fact circle above the Earth. The Sun illuminates locally and can only light up half the surface at a time as it's a small projected light, 32 miles wide at an altitude of about 3,000 miles. Perspective, convergence and atmospheric effects limit the distance sunlight can travel creating day and night as it orbits.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

In the following short video (2:51) an infrared camera peers through the hazy atmosphere to see entire mountains at impossible distances and the Sun not setting but fading away.
-- https://youtu.be/jS-akcip240

Credits: JTolan & DIRTH

Video clip:

Sun "set"

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 05:48:36 PM by —

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

The oblate sphere is pure fantasy and proven bogus.
The flat earth, like in the gleason map (the one you posted) is not true and possible. The map itself is correct but totally distorted view.
You can do lots of experiments which prove flatness and lots have been done but the true shape is a 4 Dimensional Möbius Strip Flat World (hypercube?)

At least 2 proves exist: The path of the Sun over the course of the year and NATOs grid map (you can not have that type of map with any curve at any stage from 1 meter all the way to 100k meters). Other strong casews are the Sydney to Santiago flight and the same moon face for everyone.
Be sure to fasten seat-belts as it will turn you inside out and back again. One thing is certain we are on a Möbius Strip, but how everything is connected still needs a lot of work.

joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Mississippi River, Great Lakes, and Hudson Bay at 1200 mi in Infrared 1080p.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hobnOTKIjWE

This will be fun as the cameras become more and more powerful. 
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

The Sun illuminates locally and can only light up half the surface at a time as it's a small projected light, 32 miles wide at an altitude of about 3,000 miles.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

The Sun illuminates locally and can only light up half the surface at a time as it's a small projected light, 32 miles wide at an altitude of about 3,000 miles.

Get a sextant and measure it for yourself.  Or continue to ridicule and believe your cult teachings.  Let us know what you find. 
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

Absolutely hilarious isn't it?
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: