Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

...everyone you have no concept of of what your talking about...

...worked up into such a frenzy your unable to see...

...Hopefully they start arguing that your wrong on this one as well....

...For as smart as you think you are in math and science your proving you don't know shit....

...Your logic is astounding... (holy shit.. you got this one right)

...Not sure if your down with those or not....  

...Your a scientific man lets use the scientific method...

Why am I not surprised some babbling clown in a flat earth thread
never learned the simple and correct usage of "your" and "you're" ?

....You sir are the scammer.

you sir don't know wtf you are talking about (or who you are talking to ftm)
keep digging that hole son.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg46840587#msg46840587

Above is the original bet.  A direct quote to nobatman.  You had nothing to do with it.  You sir are the scammer.

It's a post on a public forum, not a PM. If you're so broke that you don't have $50 you should probably refrain from posting such frivolous bets in public.

You can weasel all you want, by now it's quite clear that you just spout nonsense without any intent to back it up. You don't even know where the mysterious cathedral is that's visible from 150 miles away.

This Joe character is not only devoid of logic but also doesn't have any grasp of humor or sarcasm. Notbatman at least sometimes drops a funny. Joe's boring as shit.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:35:51 AM

If you're so broke that you don't have $50 you should probably refrain from posting such frivolous bets in public.

Hey Joe ...take note of bold text.... they'll be a quiz on Monday.....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg46840587#msg46840587

Above is the original bet.  A direct quote to nobatman.  You had nothing to do with it.  You sir are the scammer.

It's a post on a public forum, not a PM. If you're so broke that you don't have $50 you should probably refrain from posting such frivolous bets in public.

You can weasel all you want, by now it's quite clear that you just spout nonsense without any intent to back it up. You don't even know where the mysterious cathedral is that's visible from 150 miles away.

This Joe character is not only devoid of logic but also doesn't have any grasp of humor or sarcasm. Notbatman at least sometimes drops a funny. Joe's boring as shit.

You are a piece of shit for using those poor charities in YOUR (lol) scam attempt and now trying to get out of donating.  I feel sorry for you.  And the poor people who have been fucked over by you.  

I really hope you reconsider your donating position.  Those people really need it.  
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

You posted an incomplete reply suchmoon, you've stated "there is no convex dome of water" but your statement alludes to the possibility that there is one. Your incomplete, possibly contradictory response appears to be a thinly veiled attempt at pipul. If you had just stated no convex dome and left it at that, you might argue that I could qualify for the 0.008 BTC had I accepted the bet but, you insisted on qualifying your statement leaving it open to interpretation. By stating that ships are obscured bottom up you left open the possibility that, there's a convex dome of water blocking the bottom because the ship has gone over the dome.

Now you need to answer, what is the first effect to cause ships to be obscured from the bottom up that you alluded to? If you answer that they've gone over the curve then your statement that "there is no convex dome of water" is contradictory and false, disqualifying your reply. If you answer that they're obscured bottom up due to perspective on a plane then your statement is in contradiction with the claims the authorities at NASA, government funded universities and publicly funded media organizations such as PBS make.

Be careful how you answer, Vod will tag you as a scammer if you don't agree with the official narrative of boats over the horizon.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:36:41 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 03:48:28 AM by Vod

Prove English wrong.  Math is a language.

Ok, Math is a language that is always correct.

Not sure what you don't get about this.

I don't "get" why you are playing semantics.  

Does it matter what math is?  It allows us to describe and predict our world with absolute certainty.  

Math says the earth is a sphere.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:35:55 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 04:55:31 AM by notbatman

Milk production at a dairy farm was low, so the farmer wrote to the local university, asking for help from academia. A multidisciplinary team of professors was assembled, headed by a theoretical physicist, and two weeks of intensive on-site investigation took place. The scholars then returned to the university, notebooks crammed with data, where the task of writing the report was left to the team leader. Shortly thereafter the physicist returned to the farm, saying to the farmer, "I have the solution, but it works only in the case of spherical cows in a vacuum".

The spherical cow is a metaphor for highly simplified scientific models of complex real life phenomena. The implication is that theoretical physicists will often reduce a problem to the simplest form they can imagine in order to make calculations more feasible, even though such simplification may hinder the model's application to reality.

The math used by scientists says that cows are spherical.

"The scientists, they stuck a tube up my ass. Please help!"
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

Engineers aren't dumb like flat earthers, they'll often use the Earth's natural curvature to form a ramp at the end of the runway that's at the perfect inclination to help launch a modern jumbo jet up into the air.

In this beautiful unaltered photograph we can see the airport runway ramp leading up to the peak of the natural convex dome formed by Earth's curvature.
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

Milk production at a dairy farm was low, so the farmer wrote to the local university, asking for help from academia. A multidisciplinary team of professors was assembled, headed by a theoretical physicist, and two weeks of intensive on-site investigation took place. The scholars then returned to the university, notebooks crammed with data, where the task of writing the report was left to the team leader. Shortly thereafter the physicist returned to the farm, saying to the farmer, "I have the solution, but it works only in the case of spherical cows in a vacuum".

The spherical cow is a metaphor for highly simplified scientific models of complex real life phenomena. The implication is that theoretical physicists will often reduce a problem to the simplest form they can imagine in order to make calculations more feasible, even though such simplification may hinder the model's application to reality.

The math used by scientists says that cows are spherical.

"The scientists, they stuck a tube up my ass. Please help!"

You missed an awesome day!  We played all sorts of great games like, talk about every thing but flat earth (I'm partly guilty), had some nice examples of pipul.  Hell suchmoon almost convinced me to give you $50.  We also went over the fine points of English grammar (seems to be a classic go to misdirection when they get stuck).  We even used the Youtube comments section as scientific proof at one point in the day.  Don't worry none of you're (te he he) evidence was ever talked about.  Looks like they are (lol) still dodging you're (yes I realize - hoping to stem 14 posts correcting the mistake) sun reflection on the ocean question.  Hell we even have Vod talking math.  Not sure he gets what axioms are and how they play a part in all this math he believes in.  I even think he admitted to talking to probes millions (wait I think it was billions) of miles away!  

Amazing how they get so worked up and spend all day in here on a subject they don't even believe in.  Also interesting that don't freak out on the 4d Mobius strip thread which goes against the sphere as well.  The flat earth seems to be the trigger.  I think the boys are giving their positions away.  

I'm out for a while.  Keep these boys worked up till morning.

PS.  suchmoon you really should pay the charities $50 bucks each for your little scam attempt.  It was very evil.  

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:33:22 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 07:43:55 AM by notbatman

Challenge to the local loon-squad: Without referencing The Bible or any other religious text, prove the Earth is flat.

Still waiting.

Using a theodolite taken to an elevation of 33,000' it can be proven (given favorable atmospheric conditions) that the horizon rises to eye level and is constant with perspective over a plane. The missing horizon drop debunks the globe.

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 11:54:11 AM by —

The latest stage of unraveling

and 6 months later

Proper scaled map with Max Sun position and axis starting positions
https://imgur.com/u1PJ78r

the constellation map used
https://imgur.com/GyPd7CZ

The Chinese Earthquake line is along the geo-magnetic axis and the numerous "two" sun videos makes sense.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM

So little time so many things to discover but no time anymore and energy spent too for now.

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

^^^ No bad troll, you're suppose to post wolfie's theodolite video so I can expose your bullshit tricks. Disengage forum slide immediately!
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

Math is a language.  It won't ever prove shit.

For as smart as you think you are in math and science your proving you don't know shit.  

Keep going.  

That's why I'm asking - I don't know why you believe what you do.  You are smart enough to mash a keyboard... you should understand common sense.

Math has never been proven wrong.  That's how we landed on the moon.

If you can find an example where math is wrong, you will never want again.  Smiley

He doesn't need math, he has youtube videos which cannot be false if they are talking about flat earth. He doesn't even read the comments to see how idiotic they are.

So youtube videos are no good however just up above you got your big proof from the comments section of a youtube video.  Your logic is astounding.  Bravo sir.  

I see you also point me to pictures for your proof.  Guess you believe in Bigfoot and Nessy as well.  

Not sure if this or the Wonder Woman 9/11 connection is worse.

Here are more impossible distances where object that shouldn't be seen due to curvature can be seen (if the last one was not up to your standards).  These are from books.  Not sure if your down with those or not.  

The Isle of Wight lighthouse in England is 180 feet high and can be seen up to 42 miles away, a distance at which modern astronomers say the light should fall 996 feet below line of sight.  HOW?

The Cape L’Agulhas lighthouse in South Africa is 33 feet high, 238 feet above sea level, and can be seen for over 50 miles.  If the world was a globe, this light would fall 1,400 feet below an observer’s line of sight!  HOW?

The Statue of Liberty in New York stands 326 feet above sea level and on a clear day can be seen as far as 60 miles away.  If the Earth was a globe, that would put Lady Liberty at an impossible 2,074 feet below the horizon! HOW?

The lighthouse at Port Said, Egypt, at an elevation of only 60 feet has been seen an astonishing 58 miles away, where, according to modern astronomy it should be 2,182 feet below the line of sight! HOW?

Notre Dame Antwerp spire standing 403 feet high from the foot of the tower with Strasburg measuring 468 feet above sea level.  With the aid of a telescope, ships can be distinguished on the horizon and captains declare they can see the cathedral spire from an amazing 150 miles away.  If the Earth were a globe, however, at that distance the spire should be an entire mile, 5,280 feet below the horizon! HOW?

I got those figures from Eric Dubay - http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/04/flat-earth-enlightenment.html - There are thousands of examples of things being seen that should be way below the curve.   My simple question is how is possible we can see objects which should clearly be behind a curve?

The video you just posted here is debunked, the comments on the video debunked it, are you ok?

I'm fine and you? 

You didn't debunk shit.  You posted some youtube comments.  Show some of your proof.  Exact numbers.  How did you get your measurements.  Your a scientific man lets use the scientific method.  Show us your calculations.  Not some tripe you took off of youtube comments. 

Next time don't come running in here with screen shots from a random youtuber acting like you just did some science.  We can see through that.

You posted the video, dumbass, the video is debunked by the comments, don't post videos then. A random youtuber like the one in your video? Are you actually, ok? You seem kind of fucked in the head.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:14:54 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 11:21:52 AM by notbatman

The iPhone contains a chip whose function is impossible under the the spinning globe model. The MEMS gyroscope chip uses the acoustic Sagnac effect, an effect that proves the Earth is motionless by empirically debunking SR. Using this impossible chip the theodolite app doesn't lie about the horizon even when the app is zeroed to make the retarded curvature calculations that get proven wrong all day on YouTube with the P900, suddenly become miraculously precise.

After wolfie "zero tool" 6020 has shat the I've been exposed brick, you can see how dramatic the missing drop in his video really is.

fake edit:

Since the shills didn't take the bait here's the video. Remember folks, if you touch the hook, line or bait that oversized, overpowered olfactory organ of theirs will pick up on it and they'll just end up ignoring it:

https://youtu.be/F4SwHsv3bdw
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

When you see it, you'll shat a brick like wolfie.
Astargath

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

The iPhone contains a chip whose function is impossible under the the spinning globe model. The MEMS gyroscope chip uses the acoustic Sagnac effect, an effect that proves the Earth is motionless by empirically debunking SR. Using this impossible chip the theodolite app doesn't lie about the horizon even when the app is zeroed to make the retarded curvature calculations that get proven wrong all day on YouTube with the P900, suddenly become miraculously precise.

After wolfie "zero cool" 6020 has shat the I've been exposed brick, you can see how dramatic the missing drop in his video really is.

fake edit:

Since the shills didn't take the bait here's the video. Remember folks, if you touch the hook, line or bait that oversized, overpowered olfactory organ of theirs will pick up on it and they'll just end up ignoring it:

https://youtu.be/F4SwHsv3bdw

Considering that more than 50% of the posts here are yours, you seem to be the shill. Why waste time writing this shit on a bitcoin forum, you exposed the governments dude, I can't even believe you are still alive after knowing so much, why don't you spread the word in real life? Let everyone know the truth!!

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

What's wrong, you don't like this video proof? Dude, it's your bro wolfie "zero tool" 6020 and he's proven the metabunk's curvature calculator is dead on accurate with this awesome video that has to be the most dramatic proof I've seen to date. He needs you to back his proof with your blessing.
_Cryptobomb_

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Geeeezzz .... is there any other topics you people can discuss here on Bitcoin Forum... Cheesy
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

@Astargath

You better help NASA get to work on that microwave emitter and filling that caldera with RO water ASAP because it's all over.
Astargath

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

@Astargath

You better help NASA get to work on that microwave emitter and filling that caldera with RO water ASAP because it's all over.

You realize you believe God exists and at the same time you believe he allowed people to lie to everyone else about almost everything.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: