Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlecoin.org - Multiplayer bomberman clone  (Read 27468 times)
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:51:02 AM

I really enjoy this game as an alternative to chopcoin.io, and the faucet + chat is just great.

But please, fix the lag. It's getting on my nerves already Undecided

you don't have to worry about it, surely the OP will give you the best service. I'm sure they're doing repairs on their site, so we'll just be patient to wait for they finished fixing it. I also hope they also embellish and beautify again desaign games and also template sites

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 08:18:03 PM

I often battle to find an opponent. Is anyone else having the same problem ? Also is anyone here making constant winning ? If so how much ?

RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 12:29:15 PM

I often battle to find an opponent. Is anyone else having the same problem ? Also is anyone here making constant winning ? If so how much ?

Yeah, I am having the same problem.  There is hardly ever anyone playing (that wants to bet) on the same server as me.  If I play on any of the other ones, I have terrible lag and don't want to risk betting anything.  If the lag problem gets fixed, this site would be pretty cool.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:55:25 PM

Yeah, I am having the same problem.  There is hardly ever anyone playing (that wants to bet) on the same server as me.  If I play on any of the other ones, I have terrible lag and don't want to risk betting anything.  If the lag problem gets fixed, this site would be pretty cool.

Same issue here. Even if I do find someone on another server the normally afk so I can't even play a laggy game, no game at all infact. I only once played and it was so laggy no I just couldn't.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:43:22 PM

It's great I always loved bomberman. But there is noone online, what can we do about this ? I want to play and if I do find a game it lags so much I may as will hand over my bet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:37:45 PM

But there is noone online, what can we do about this ?

Look for a friend to play with. Advertise this to people that you know loved to play bomberman. Or you can also start a signature
campaign and fund it using your own money. All depends on you, the only thing that this site needs is players.

I want to play and if I do find a game it lags so much I may as will hand over my bet.

It's either you have a computer used in the World War I or you're using a dial-up connection for your Internet or both.

Daffadile

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 05:08:32 PM

But there is noone online, what can we do about this ?

Look for a friend to play with. Advertise this to people that you know loved to play bomberman. Or you can also start a signature
campaign and fund it using your own money. All depends on you, the only thing that this site needs is players.

I want to play and if I do find a game it lags so much I may as will hand over my bet.

It's either you have a computer used in the World War I or you're using a dial-up connection for your Internet or both.

Lol no, I guess the serve is too far from my location or something.

We do need more players we need some advertising. Why don't we help tweet this for the owner for free ? I mean why not ? Help the guy out but he must also update it then if we help him out. Fair is fair Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:10:51 PM

Anyone can join games? It's not working for me. When I open the webpage, nothing works. I see the chat is loading, and I see the servers are loading. In the center it says "Loading games .." and nothing happens. So I think that the servers are all off. Not even what's hosting the chat is online anymore. Is this game dead? I hope not since it was the best bitcoin game I have ever seen.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:54:33 AM

Anyone can join games? It's not working for me. When I open the webpage, nothing works. I see the chat is loading, and I see the servers are loading. In the center it says "Loading games .." and nothing happens. So I think that the servers are all off. Not even what's hosting the chat is online anymore. Is this game dead? I hope not since it was the best bitcoin game I have ever seen.

It's either you have an extremely slow internet connection or the server of the site is finally dead. Regardless of these situations, you wouldn't be able to play Battlecoin since there are no other players. The only way you would be able to play is if you contact people to play with you. Battlecoin has zero players for a long time now.

RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 06:43:58 AM

It's either you have an extremely slow internet connection or the server of the site is finally dead. Regardless of these situations, you wouldn't be able to play Battlecoin since there are no other players. The only way you would be able to play is if you contact people to play with you. Battlecoin has zero players for a long time now.

It looks like there are 13 users online right now, but that isn't very much for a game like this.  They used to have a number of servers that you could pick from and the lag wasn't too bad if you picked one near you.  It looks like now they only have one server and it has terrible lag for me.  I really wish they would improve this game, it was a lot of fun when it first started.  They just need more people and a better system to fight the lag.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:42:35 AM

Oh gosh guys ! The first time I played I bet quite alot but I just sat there and got killed by my enemy because it never ran well on my tablet. Then I tried PC but it lagged which was not the real problem the problem is finding anyone to play with for any betting amount.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:15:08 PM

I think it's not fully dead, there are still people playing some matches, or at least that's what I've heard. Of course the player base has gone down. I remember once I saw like 100 people in the chat...

It's unfortunate, the idea is great and i love the pixelated colorful layout of the site. I hope development can be continued soon. Someone should buy this project and continue it or something.
Ruskii

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:28:53 AM

guys there is a new player in town that will be quite similar but more to battlecoin: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=817&p=7984#p7984
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 05:26:16 PM

guys there is a new player in town that will be quite similar but more to battlecoin: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=817&p=7984#p7984

Thanks , battle coin looks like it has been abandoned. I will try this new game you talk about it shows much promise but I must ask one thing any idea on the launch  date or where about ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Ruskii

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:18:32 PM

Thanks , battle coin looks like it has been abandoned. I will try this new game you talk about it shows much promise but I must ask one thing any idea on the launch  date or where about ?

I recommend you ask your self on the link I provided! I don't answer for the team behind the project! I just learned about it and decided to post here since i enjoyed a lot battlecoin!
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:26:35 PM

Any news about this project? I miss playing some bomberman for bitcoins, it was the best way to gamble and have fun with BTC. All the other games lack the fun and nostalgic arcade vibes that this game had. It was a perfect mix, we need more old arcade and nintendo games to play for BTC.
Gasturcas

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:20:39 PM

Bomberman for bitcoin? is this true?! I'm an avid fan of Bomberman wayback 90's.  I would like to play this game and will gamble my money while having fun. Whoever did this was so genius. I feel nostalgic right now. Anyway, I need to catch up first with my bitcoin so I have something to bet against my opponents. Will bookmark this page and I'll play once I'm armed and loaded. For the who are playing, have fun guys!

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:46:29 PM

Is this thing working okay?  I am going to check it out soon at work at the moment do they offer some small faucets?  Is it just head to head, how much does the site take per game?
Magisterek

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:15:55 PM

Ehh..
Idea 10/10
Players 0/10
Waiting ~40h
Games: 0
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:38:05 PM

Bomberman for bitcoin? is this true?! I'm an avid fan of Bomberman wayback 90's.  I would like to play this game and will gamble my money while having fun. Whoever did this was so genius. I feel nostalgic right now. Anyway, I need to catch up first with my bitcoin so I have something to bet against my opponents. Will bookmark this page and I'll play once I'm armed and loaded. For the who are playing, have fun guys!

But there is only less people attract into this kind of gamea to eaen bitcoin though. Although you like this game as same as some people but this is pvp games. With only less people play for it, I dont think this site will still have anything to do right here. This game being left by people long time and there is no update too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: