Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palestine & israel? What do you think about that situation?  (Read 15031 times)
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:34:32 PM

Israel is nothing special. Israel is just a normal country like all others. Don't be too arrogant. ...

That is a message I am down with also. The days of thinking of Israel as a victim are over for me. They are stealing land and refuse to recognize that as a blatant criminal act. Not that I'm a Hamas supporter, but Israel has created an apartheid state and can blame itself as much as anyone for it's problems. 

I completely agree.

J. J. Phillips, you can't just dismiss all criticism of Israel as ignorance, or antisemitism. Like it or not, Israelis have to take a long, hard look at what they're doing - the alternative is, as saddampbuh described above, they will eventually find themselves isolated and under sanctions, much like South Africa under Apartheid.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:26:35 AM

Israel is nothing special. Israel is just a normal country like all others. Don't be too arrogant. ...

That is a message I am down with also. The days of thinking of Israel as a victim are over for me. They are stealing land and refuse to recognize that as a blatant criminal act. Not that I'm a Hamas supporter, but Israel has created an apartheid state and can blame itself as much as anyone for it's problems. 

I didn't criticized Israel even when they built the apartheid wall around West Bank. But for me, the line was crossed when they bombed the Syrian army positions to support the ISIS. Syria is a sovereign nation and Israel is having no right to conduct air raids within the Syrian territory.
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:16:52 AM

Hey, I just noticed the OP capitalized "Palestine" but not "israel." Bitcoiners are such fucking nazis.

Is there any problem if I "capitalize" Palestine and not israel? I am not nazi I'm only realist and if you open your eyes, you will see the truth. I have also few jew friends, so where is the problem?

Read the additional rule of this thread:

Thanks for the attention, and please don't turn this thread in a blame thread.
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:23:19 AM

They should stop to thinking "we are the victim here" the arab aren't who have killed that number of Jew people in germany and other country during the second worldwide war. Also hamas are not doing the right thing, because the war isn't the correct solution for a problem.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:29:57 AM

If someone looked around the world at different cultures in different countries and examined how they treat their religious minorities including what kinds of violence has occurred, there is no way to believe Israel is even high on the list of offenders. Yet the people here are clearly OK with the idea of it being destroyed (meaning the extermination, again, of 6 million Jews). The reason is simple: Israel is held to a different standard. The reason for that is also simple: Israel is Jewish. The reason many people hold Jews to a different standard is simple: many people are Nazis.

Now, let's suppose you decided to (temporarily) stop holding Jews/Israel to a different standard and looked around the world. Let's say with your newfound objectivity you noticed, wow, most of these people are far worse (more discriminatory/more violent) than the Israelis! At that point you could go in one of three directions: (1) go back to holding Jews to a different standard because it's comfortable for you, (2) decide that maybe the Israelis aren't being as unreasonable as you thought and maybe 6 million Jews don't need to die again, or (3) decide that the human species generally is not worth sympathy and be OK with the idea of the extinction of the species.

You guys have made a clear case for human extinction, I'll give you that. In fact, let me make this promise. If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.

And about the "apartheid wall", the Vatican has a wall around it. Why is that not an "apartheid wall"?

And what the fuck does Israel owe Syria? Does Syria respect Israel as a "sovereign nation"? What legitimacy does Assad have? Syria's attacked Israel multiple times. But that's different I suppose since you consider Syria legitimate (non-Jewish) and Israel illegitmate (Jewish).

If Syria wipes out a million jihadis in ISIS, people will blame Israel. If ISIS jihadis kill a million Syrians, people will blame Israel. You have to be blind not to see the reason.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:31:29 AM

Hey, I just noticed the OP capitalized "Palestine" but not "israel." Bitcoiners are such fucking nazis.

Is there any problem if I "capitalize" Palestine and not israel? I am not nazi I'm only realist and if you open your eyes, you will see the truth. I have also few jew friends, so where is the problem?

There's a problem if you're a Nazi. And you are. And your Jewish friends are friends with a Nazi.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:46:05 AM

There's a problem if you're a Nazi. And you are. And your Jewish friends are friends with a Nazi.

Read again the question (please) it seems you are too angry and maybe you didn't understand it. I don't hate jew people, I hate the israeli politics .... this is a huge difference. Thanks for your attention, it is very useful to learn a new thing every day.

Have a great day, and I will be happy if you will reply to my post!
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:48:27 AM

redsn0w, you are the man! You showed whole world what is humanity. Even though you are a Nazi, you are generous and is friends with Jews. A marvelous twist in history! This should be a news and you will change how the people(Nazis) "think". Wink

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:53:57 AM

They should stop to thinking "we are the victim here" the arab aren't who have killed that number of Jew people in germany and other country during the second worldwide war. Also hamas are not doing the right thing, because the war isn't the correct solution for a problem.

The Palestinians were allied with Hitler.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

And regarding capitalization, maybe I wasn't clear. If it were a typo, it wouldn't be a big deal. The fact that it hasn't been corrected means it isn't a typo. It's done for a reason. That reason is a big fucking deal to me. Maybe not to you, but it is to me.

You're not a "realist". You've demonstrated no knowledge of the history or the current situation. At least saddampbuh knows enough to know he's a Nazi.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:21:06 AM

That is up to you.

Have you ever consulted a psychiatrist? It seems that your mind is seriously f*cked up. Too many weeds or mushrooms? Consider self-extermination.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 11:27:53 AM

Consider self-extermination.

Back at you. Unless you have kids. In that case make sure to follow Goebbels example and kill your kids first.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 11:31:56 AM

Don't fight here. Can't you even read the title? "What do you think about that situation?".

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:32:28 AM

[...] If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out. [...]

Consider self-extermination.

Back at you. Unless you have kids. In that case make sure to follow Goebbels example and kill your kids first.

You Sir/Madam are the most hateful person here - which is saying a lot, considering we apparently do have a Nazi sympathizer in this thread. If you are representative of Israeli society in any significant way, Israel is in deep, deep trouble. By the way, if you think this is helping promote Israel's image in the world, think again. Sad
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 11:39:48 AM

Well, then let me clear something up. I'm Canadian. I've never even visited Israel. I'm neither ethnically nor religiously Jewish. I never said I was Israeli or Jewish, but people on an earlier thread assumed it because I defended a Jew's right to walk through Paris unmolested. Clearly only a Jew would have such an opinion.

You're right that I'm very hateful though. I have a visceral hatred of Nazis. It bothers me intensely that people pretend to believe the Nazis were evil on a surface level while continuing to advance their beliefs. And most people are too fucking stupid to know they're doing it.

lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:47:36 AM

Israel and Palestine. Long long lost cousins that started as enemies thousands of years ago and then become neighbours. Eventually some left and some stayed. then the world was in a great turmoil and many decided to go back and settle. Greedy men on both sides wanted more and more power, Blood was shed, and it still is. The people are okay with eachother. Governments are not and will never be. Until then. Blood will still flow there.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:26:09 PM

Please guy can we have a "pacific discussion"? Read the thread rule :

So I am the nazi and you are the salubrious or normal here? I suggest you to abandon this thread, reflect 5-10 minutes and after re-open it and write your thought "in a pacific way".
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 01:24:48 PM

Unfortunately Hamas is more of a organized crime organization. They earn money with what they are doing. Similar to ISIS. There are enough stupid persons who donate to those guys because they think its the right thing to do.

Hamas receives funding from rich Arab businessman and sympathizers in the larger Muslim world. But they misuse these funds by firing rockets to Israeli villages, rather than using it to feed the starving Palestinian children.

Right. But if they would use it for food then they wouldnt get so much money anymore. I think they get most of the money because they do what they do. Hamas is some group who is connected to Muslim Brotherhood and funded by them too. At least as far as i know.

There is no historical evidence that the arabs there respond to concessions with anything but hatred and violence. If palestine becomes a recognized state, they'll do the same thing they're doing now. Fire rockets into Israel and have plays in which preschoolers pretend to behead Jews while chanting Islamic slogans.

I wanted to write that youre a racist because you write "the arabs" do this. Since you clearly know its individuals who decide what they do. So saying "the arabs" there are this way is exactly as stupid as being proud to be born white. You didnt do anything to achieve this. And the same way youre a racist if you put all "arabs there" into the same box.

I say "die in a fire" with a purpose. Near the end of WW2 the Allies fire bombed Dresden. Many modern Neo-Nazis use this as evidence that the Allies were just as bad as the Nazis. My only problem with the fire bombing of Dresden is not enough fucking Nazis died in a fire, but hey, maybe I'm in a minority on that here. I'm sure the Nazis on this thread can give a different perspective.

And here i realized what you are. A simple anti german. And i doubt you somehow got this way outside of germany.

Explaination to the ones that didnt meet one. Its some group of radicals in germany who see the world simply black and white. You say the same things they say or you are a nazi.

Be prepared that everyone will be a nazi who doesnt say that he is right on everything. Thats how they work. Those persons once infiltrated the german Pirate party and made big damage because they did want to do their own thing and misuse the pirate party as vehicle. They were practically thrown out when their leaders were voted out. But the pirate party is still recovering from them.

And this dresden shit... thats one of those incidents. An anti german girl, who was part of the pirate party, showed their bare breasts to a nazi demo with the slogan "Do it again bomber harris". Bomber Harris was the person who bomded Dresden.

Of course only anti german logic can comprehend why its fine to blame all citizens of german to be nazis. Probably because they are germans, you know... anti german. There died enough children or persons who did not like the nazis. But, like i said, the world is black and white for anti germans.

I doubt i will discuss with this person since i already lost enough time with that type of racist scums. You wont convince them in their own bubble of the view to the world. If you like then you can observe the working of these persons. Might even be that he calls his friends claiming here are nazis. You know... everyone who isnt thinking exactly as them is a nazi.  Roll Eyes

I will set him on ignore simply.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:02:36 AM

Unfortunately Hamas is more of a organized crime organization. They earn money with what they are doing. Similar to ISIS. There are enough stupid persons who donate to those guys because they think its the right thing to do.

Hamas receives funding from rich Arab businessman and sympathizers in the larger Muslim world. But they misuse these funds by firing rockets to Israeli villages, rather than using it to feed the starving Palestinian children.

Right. But if they would use it for food then they wouldnt get so much money anymore. I think they get most of the money because they do what they do. Hamas is some group who is connected to Muslim Brotherhood and funded by them too. At least as far as i know.

There is no historical evidence that the arabs there respond to concessions with anything but hatred and violence. If palestine becomes a recognized state, they'll do the same thing they're doing now. Fire rockets into Israel and have plays in which preschoolers pretend to behead Jews while chanting Islamic slogans.

I wanted to write that youre a racist because you write "the arabs" do this. Since you clearly know its individuals who decide what they do. So saying "the arabs" there are this way is exactly as stupid as being proud to be born white. You didnt do anything to achieve this. And the same way youre a racist if you put all "arabs there" into the same box.

I say "die in a fire" with a purpose. Near the end of WW2 the Allies fire bombed Dresden. Many modern Neo-Nazis use this as evidence that the Allies were just as bad as the Nazis. My only problem with the fire bombing of Dresden is not enough fucking Nazis died in a fire, but hey, maybe I'm in a minority on that here. I'm sure the Nazis on this thread can give a different perspective.

And here i realized what you are. A simple anti german. And i doubt you somehow got this way outside of germany.

Explaination to the ones that didnt meet one. Its some group of radicals in germany who see the world simply black and white. You say the same things they say or you are a nazi.

Be prepared that everyone will be a nazi who doesnt say that he is right on everything. Thats how they work. Those persons once infiltrated the german Pirate party and made big damage because they did want to do their own thing and misuse the pirate party as vehicle. They were practically thrown out when their leaders were voted out. But the pirate party is still recovering from them.

And this dresden shit... thats one of those incidents. An anti german girl, who was part of the pirate party, showed their bare breasts to a nazi demo with the slogan "Do it again bomber harris". Bomber Harris was the person who bomded Dresden.

Of course only anti german logic can comprehend why its fine to blame all citizens of german to be nazis. Probably because they are germans, you know... anti german. There died enough children or persons who did not like the nazis. But, like i said, the world is black and white for anti germans.

I doubt i will discuss with this person since i already lost enough time with that type of racist scums. You wont convince them in their own bubble of the view to the world. If you like then you can observe the working of these persons. Might even be that he calls his friends claiming here are nazis. You know... everyone who isnt thinking exactly as them is a nazi.  Roll Eyes

I will set him on ignore simply.

Thanks for your useful post and I hope (that now) J. J. Phillips understood that in this thread we aren't talking about Arab (Muslim & not) and Jewish. I've opened this thread only to see what are the people (in this forum) thinking about the general Palestine and israel situation.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:30:18 AM

Israel and Palestine. Long long lost cousins that started as enemies thousands of years ago and then become neighbours. Eventually some left and some stayed. then the world was in a great turmoil and many decided to go back and settle. Greedy men on both sides wanted more and more power, Blood was shed, and it still is. The people are okay with eachother. Governments are not and will never be. Until then. Blood will still flow there.

I hope your words are wrong but it seems that is what will happen between Palestine and Israel. No one want to resolve their internal conflic, also the UN.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 11:55:55 AM

I've opened this thread only to see what are the people (in this forum) thinking about the general Palestine and israel situation.

You're trolling me by continuing to write "israel". That's funny. Nazis aren't usually known for their sense of humor.

Anyone who reads through this thread can clearly see there's been hardly any discussion of the conflict. Maybe part of the problem is that people don't even know how such a discussion would look.

Let's suppose we were discussing a car. I said, "That car is blue." You said, "That car is red." These are statements that can be true or false. How do we determine which is true? Can they both be true? Can they both be false? What are the dependencies? Some other statements are not "true or false" statements, like "Have a great day."

Now maybe I say the car is blue and you say the car is red because we're pointing at different cars. In that case there's just a misunderstanding that can be cleared up as part of the discussion. Or maybe we're pointing at the same car but we have different definitions of "red" and "blue." In that case the car could be both JJ-blue and sn0w-red but not JJ-red and not sn0w-blue. In that case we're disagreeing about the use of language, but not about the state of the world. Finally it could be that we're pointing at the same car, have the same definitions of colors, and yet still disagree. In that case, we would start considering other relevant statements.

Other relevant statements would again be of the true or false variety, but would be relevant because they could provide evidence about the color of the car.

My first post on this thread contained a sequence of questions and a link at which a reader who wished to be better informed could learn more. The only person who responded to this was the out-of-the-closet Nazi.

My primary assertions in this thread have been:
(1) The reason Israel is so criticized is that it is held to a different standard than other countries/peoples.
(2) The reason Israel is held to a different standard is because it is Jewish and people have a problem with Jews.

The out-of-the-closet Nazi gave good, informed responses to the questions I posed, but this only reinforces my assertions (1) and (2). Why? Because the out-of-the-closet Nazi openly says he holds Jews to a different standard and that he has a problem with Jews. (He believes this attitude is appropriate because of some historic problems he has with Jewish people.)

Now maybe all of you believe (1) and (2) but you think you would look bad admitting it, or maybe you don't know how to argue against it. It should be clear to anyone paying the least amount of attention to the world that for every "bad" thing Israel has done there is some other nation that has done something far worse. Why the focus on Israel? Well, because of (1) and (2), obviously.

There have been very few meaningful true-or-false style assertions in this thread, but one was this:

Well simple is that isreal is the worst enemy of Muslims .

The term "worst enemy of Muslims" is a property, like a car being red or blue. Now, how can we determine if something is the "worst enemy of Muslims"? Probably we have different criteria, and it's not something I'd like to spend a lot of time thinking about. To be honest, I'd think the "worst enemy of Muslims" is anyone who presents information leading to the conclusion that Muhammed was not a prophet, as the undermines the fundamentals of their religion. I'm not aware of Israel going on a campaign of undermining the idea that Muhammed was a prophet. (To my dismay, Israeli spokesmen never defend cartoonists who even draw Muhammed.)

But, let's take a different criteria. Let's say the "worst enemy of Muslims" is a title that belongs to the group that kills the most Muslims. Do any of you seriously think that if we count the dead Israel will even be in the top 10? Look at ISIS. Look at various civil wars. Look at how Jordan dealt with Black September. The only way to get Israel to the top of that list is to consider Israel to be the "real cause" of the deaths. For example, ISIS is killing lots of Muslims, but someone could say the reason ISIS is killing so many Muslims is because of something Israel did or didn't do (or both). So then the blame gets shifted to Israel. This kind of blame-shifting happens when the topic actually gets discussed, but for the most part what's happening is a social phenomenon.

Someone says:
Well simple is that isreal is the worst enemy of Muslims .
The purpose of this statement is not to be examined as something true or false. The purpose is to communicate to the board: this is what our bitcointalk politics subforum believes. Adopt these beliefs or leave. It's a lot like religion that way. Well, except bitcointalk can remove your account while religious fanatics cut your fucking head off, so it's a little different.

Now let's go all the way back to the OP which contained this question:

If your country would be invaded like Palestinan what would be your thought?

I'm assuming "like Palestinan" is intended to be "like Palestine." You have a presupposition in this question. It's subtle. The presupposition is that Israel invaded a country called Palestine. The first of my many questions in my first post was this one:

When was Palestine a country?

The out-of-the-closet Nazi confirmed that it was never a country in the sense the term is used today. Now maybe you think it was a country in some other sense and at some time in the past. If so, what is that sense and what was that time period? If someone were to give a new definition of "being a country", then we could also apply it to other regions at other times in the past. It might have consequences you don't intend. It might mean Kurdistan was/is a country and that certain Muslim groups/countries have spent years invading them and stealing their land. It might even imply Israel was a country at some time in the past and was invaded and its land was stolen. What a wrench in the works that would cause!

Fortunately you don't have to think about any of these issues deeply. Just signal that you're anti-Israel so you're accepted.

TLDR: You're not talking about the conflict. You're confirming to each other that you're against Israel so everyone knows you "belong". Your statements are intended to signal this "belonging" rather than be "true or false." You're all ignorant of history and happily so. And you're all Nazis (in or out of closets) who should die in a fire.

PS: I thought some more about how to bring about the extinction of the Nazi human species. There could be a chemical introduced into the ecosystem which causes chemical castration so that humans cannot effectively reproduce. Surely someone's done some work on this before. Maybe someone can point me towards it. Thanks! If such a chemical castration idea worked, we could finally have Peace in our Time!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: