Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:41:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate?  (Read 21406 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

I think that people in principle accumulate a lot of negative emotions and then the world finds for them a person whom they might hate so that they don't burst by their emotions
Blue Eye

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:31:08 AM

I don't know. I have no idea about any people.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

In my opinion, people hate because of ignorance.
We hate something we don't understand, because it is different from our worldview or culture.
Very good example is Islam and Muslim people.
Some people hate them because they think, based on incomplete or false information, that the Qur'an is a bad book that hate other religions and faith, and that all Muslims are necessarily bad and intolerant people.

People hate because they don't get everything they want in the world. People hate because they had so many dreams that are not fulfilled,the absence of self cofidence
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:47:04 AM

Hate will always present for we all of us do not have all what we want. Ignorance of this fact will feed the emotion. Controlling of your feelings such as hate will help you become better. We can think more if we're not hating someone or anything at all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:42:07 AM

This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
Haters are everywhere! A lot of time, hate arises from misunderstanding or not knowing well enough yet and forming judgement  instead of getting to know them better. Some people hate other people because of their feelings towards them self.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:21:55 AM

I think most of us hate others because of jealousy ,
We would hate someone because we are jealous of what they have ,
Or they are being clingy to someone we love.
verygusmansyah

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:54:09 AM

Hatred is a very strong emotion and symbolizes dislike, hostility, or antipathy for a person, a thing, an item, or a phenomenon. It is also a desire to, avoid, destroy or eliminate it.
Therefore, many people hate without any specific cause. Just because they do not like the person.

saniales

Activity: 130

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:01:06 AM

In my opinion, people hate because of ignorance.
We hate something we don't understand, because it is different from our worldview or culture.
Very good example is Islam and Muslim people.
Some people hate them because they think, based on incomplete or false information, that the Qur'an is a bad book that hate other religions and faith, and that all Muslims are necessarily bad and intolerant people.

It's not only ignorance. A lot of times is also because we need to find a justification for some injustices which happened to others (and we blame them but it's the system which is rotten)

grandbrad02

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:52:17 PM

I think most of us hate others because of jealousy ,
We would hate someone because we are jealous of what they have ,
Or they are being clingy to someone we love.
So it means jealous is the begin of every evil things?
mahesagord

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:03:35 PM

People hate them because they are jealous or they can not connect and they also do not want to see you succeed, if there is something I learned from video games, it is that if I meet the enemy then I may be heading in the right direction. Smiley
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:04:49 PM

People hate because they can. People are stupid that way sometimes.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:41:51 AM

This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
Envy is the main reason. People hate because of envy and discontentment. I admit that i also feel the same way too. When we are not contented on what we have in life, there are times that we can't help to feel envious toward others. We can only get through it if we learn to accept ourself, if we'll learn to appreciate our self worth.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

Many people hate because of pride, lack of attention is given to them, being close-minded and judgmental. But one of the most usual cause of hate is jealousy. Hate also arises from misunderstanding u by a person who do not know you yet completely.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:41:39 AM

Jealousy is the usual cause why people can hate others. It is because they are unhappy with there own life, the put others down to make them feel better. A lot of time, hate arises from misunderstanding or not knowing someone well enough yet forming judgements instead of getting to know them better.

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

Sometimes people are just unusually cruel. This can be because they have a bad home life, or their own insecurity or mental health problems. People often look for something or in this case someone who is either doing better or worse than them to direct their anger towards. When they pick on someone who is better than them it might be so that, that person can see their point of view. They pick on someone who's doing worse than them to up their own self esteem and make the other person feel horrible

Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

It's called balance in the world.Without hatred there was no such equality, and we would not be able to live a normal life at least that's my opinion
jelissimo

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

Maybe becaus they are not happy  Roll Eyes
kayidej6868

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Because maybe we have unconsciously let him down about something. Therefore, it is natural that someone hates it.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:25:07 AM

People hate for many reasons.Somebody hates because he's jealous of someone, someone from nervousness.Somebody doesn't hate at all.People are different.Many people suffer in life, they would want everything to be right, but it's not all that.People have to think that hate isn't necessary.That's just one problem more.People have to adhere.Only they can succeed.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
thongsbe

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

Its not that everything is hatred. Many thinks are not loved but even not hated that's the way it is to ignore a person
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: