Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyPot.com :: The bitcoin gambling wallet  (Read 77056 times)
yurinov

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:58:10 AM

i love moneypot, it is a great way to manage gambling and keep everything organised without confirmation
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:06:04 PM

i love moneypot, it is a great way to manage gambling and keep everything organised without confirmation
i need to agree with you but if moneypot finds a new buyer i will have to stop using if i dont know new owner.
i think my funds are safe with ryan but i would not be comfort to say the same for new owner (if any)
regards.
-Katerniko1
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:19:14 PM

i need to agree with you but if moneypot finds a new buyer i will have to stop using if i dont know new owner.
i think my funds are safe with ryan but i would not be comfort to say the same for new owner (if any)
regards.
-Katerniko1

That is why ryan is filtering the bidder by having them to submit their proof of financial and qualities as a new owner not just some rich brat that bid high and shut the site down
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:38:49 PM

it is safe to assume that you won't get a lot of investments if you start your standalone site with 54% commission and furthermore you miss the opportunity to source MP's userbase. Consequently, I think that it is better to run an MP app instead of a standalone investment site and that would also be the case if the app commission was lower.

it looks that you know more than we know regarding the MP's user base. are you able or willing to share the user base number? thanks

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 12:43:52 PM

it is safe to assume that you won't get a lot of investments if you start your standalone site with 54% commission and furthermore you miss the opportunity to source MP's userbase. Consequently, I think that it is better to run an MP app instead of a standalone investment site and that would also be the case if the app commission was lower.

it looks that you know more than we know regarding the MP's user base. are you able or willing to share the user base number? thanks

It is nothing to hide and a public data at the moneypot auction thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249919.0. What he means is if you make your site at MP, you already have potential user to play since Moneypot share its user rather than start fresh

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:03:40 PM

It is nothing to hide and a public data at the moneypot auction thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249919.0. What he means is if you make your site at MP, you already have potential user to play since Moneypot share its user rather than start fresh

thanks for the prompt answer but I would like to know how many users MP has right now and had before. just to get the picture if it is rising standing or falling

oh and how many user disappeared after registering and wagering? or how many user only registered to get some promo coins. do you have those numbers or are those numbers public? I could go on and on with questions or maybe I missed it.

I read not that long ago that Betterbets the MP flagship was saying that they had a very big drop of their average wager amount and much less wagering customers

thanks again

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:09:52 PM

thanks for the prompt answer but I would like to know how many users MP has right now and had before. just to get the picture if it is rising standing or falling

oh and how many user disappeared after registering and wagering? or how many user only registered to get some promo coins. do you have those numbers or are those numbers public? I could go on and on with questions or maybe I missed it.

I read not that long ago that Betterbets the MP flagship was saying that they had a very big drop of their average wager amount and much less wagering customers

thanks again

Absolutely no and that data should only be available for the owner of moneypot, ryan and whoever the future owner is. Not sure why is that really important, as for BB status you can always check theirs at dicesites.com
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:17:17 PM

thanks again

Absolutely no and that data should only be available for the owner of moneypot, ryan and whoever the future owner is. Not sure why is that really important, as for BB status you can always check theirs at dicesites.com

I disagree and I know it will not help. those numbers are very important for app owners and investors. IMO MP is a great business idea but could easily be killed by a new owner

did you check also the other apps on dicesites.com/moneypot? or only BB? it would be worth to check the other apps in this list.

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:20:00 PM

thanks again

I disagree and I know it will not help. those numbers are very important for app owners and investors. IMO MP is a great business idea but could easily be killed by a new owner

did you check also the other apps on dicesites.com/moneypot? or only BB? it would be worth to check the other apps in this list.

That is why ryan is taking bidder not only from the biggest bid but from some qualification too. This is a serious business to continue so a right person needs to be chosen. As for the question, no I only check BB on the sites
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:34:53 PM

thanks again

That is why ryan is taking bidder not only from the biggest bid but from some qualification too. This is a serious business to continue so a right person needs to be chosen. As for the question, no I only check BB on the sites

Ryan has a very tough task and he can't 100% promise that the buyer will not kill MP and we will not blame him if it happens.

I don't know the reasoning why you are checking only the BB stats on that list but IMO an investor or app owner or even a serious future app owners should check all apps on that list and should be interested to see how many apps died already (and not only from this list).

thanks for your straight forward opinion

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:46:11 PM

thanks again

Ryan has a very tough task and he can't 100% promise that the buyer will not kill MP and we will not blame him if it happens.

I don't know the reasoning why you are checking only the BB stats on that list but IMO an investor or app owner or even a serious future app owners should check all apps on that list and should be interested to see how many apps died already (and not only from this list).

If a site change ownership, usually the site will mostly go down but sometimes it can be better if a right person handle it. Bustabit was dead for months after ryan take it but now it is #2 most wagered site weekly.
supermeatboy385

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:49:31 PM

Great wallet, I've used it for games like bustabit and it is very convenient
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:53:38 PM

thanks again

If a site change ownership, usually the site will mostly go down but sometimes it can be better if a right person handle it. Bustabit was dead for months after ryan take it but now it is #2 most wagered site weekly.

I agree and as you mentioned the name "Ryan" yes he handled BaB very nice and he handled MP very nice and straight forward.

how the new owner will handle it? only god knows

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
blockage

Activity: 100

Vires in numeris.

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:59:15 PM

thanks again

Ryan could post a chart with daily active MP users.

klutzbelgian

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:00:38 PM

why ryan want to sell MP? isn't mp giving profit to him?
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1129

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:06:29 PM

He is getting profit as the owner as well as the investor but he said he wanted to lift some workload off his shoulder so he decided to let someone better than him to handle the site rather than to left the site abandoned with no development

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:09:17 PM

thanks again

I agree again Smiley but would you be so kind and explain us why he should do this? I am really interested in your opinion

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
klutzbelgian

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:11:02 PM

He is getting profit as the owner as well as the investor but he said he wanted to lift some workload off his shoulder so he decided to let someone better than him to handle the site rather than to left the site abandoned with no development

Sad, i like his management... if owner change we don't know if we can trust him
blockage

Activity: 100

Vires in numeris.

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:27:53 PM

I agree again Smiley but would you be so kind and explain us why he should do this? I am really interested in your opinion

I think it's a far better metric for the popularity / activity on the site than overall user registrations. You can imagine a regular player that registers a new account for every gambling session to hide his identity or because he doesn't understand what provably fair is and succumbs to fallacies, e.g. that the casino makes him lose after luring him in. This can be seen on other sites. So he constantly increases the registered users but it's just 1 daily active player (or 2 or 3 depending on how many accounts he registers).

The bias in the other direction is also possible: A regular player that only registered one account. So even if he plays regularly, the overall registered user statistics doesn't treat him differently than a player that only played once and never came back again.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1129

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:45:46 PM

Sad, i like his management... if owner change we don't know if we can trust him

If the owner change then there will be alot of drop in the investment. 80 % of all investor might be taking out their money once ryan confirmed the change of the ownership

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: