Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:15:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change  (Read 323976 times)
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:35:15 PM

Quality whitepaper on the anon system today/tonight.

If you say today and tonight
Make sure keep your words
Be honest in your words and work
There are many investors Waiting to invest in Tron

cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:38:16 PM

You're right, sometimes I miss my deadlines. The text is completed but is a mess and needs to be formatted, then put into a PDF for proper presentation.

"Night" for me is sometimes past midnight US time, so I should be more careful with my time predictions. US evening is what I'm aiming for.

Thanks for the feedback.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:15:27 PM

You're right, sometimes I miss my deadlines. The text is completed but is a mess and needs to be formatted, then put into a PDF for proper presentation.

"Night" for me is sometimes past midnight US time, so I should be more careful with my time predictions. US evening is what I'm aiming for.

Thanks for the feedback.
PDT? OR EDT?  Grin
cryptowest

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:21:40 PM

I spent most of the morning answering PMs and talking to TRON holders. I can't control the market, but my promises are true and I will keep my word.

Back to work now! I'll keep an eye on the thread and twitter but my focus is on three TRON tasks I need to help crank out.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:45:43 PM

Ive seen this type of thing before. Looks like prom and his buddies got the coins for nothing and then staked even more free coins from day one,, so now they can just dump all their coins at any price and get huge profits. Doesn't look like this coin is going anywhere but down. Got scammed again. Learn my lesson and move on. Im out. good luck guys.
Targetbit

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:54:06 PM

Seems it backed up a few  Cool
GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:00:23 PM

Welcome back Dev. Thanks for keeping us informed. Appreciate the transparency effort.

But yes. Please do be sure that if you choose to give deadlines, deliver on them. Otherwise investors can suffer
racer2012

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:33:47 PM

Ive seen this type of thing before. Looks like prom and his buddies got the coins for nothing and then staked even more free coins from day one,, so now they can just dump all their coins at any price and get huge profits. Doesn't look like this coin is going anywhere but down. Got scammed again. Learn my lesson and move on. Im out. good luck guys.

Why can't we have a true coin like dash coin and stable price
And dev can make it huge intend of few btc
But all I see is scam everywhere
But tron I dunno yet
People have plenty of free time to fud every new coin thread..which either they don't like it or competition
Let dev does his job and watch
If you are out remember someone else is in
Good luck
And let's see if dev can prove
That he has a coin which can make it to the top 5 coins
Because if this coin has what investors want
No dump or fud can stops it

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:39:28 PM

But tron I dunno yet
People have plenty of free time to fud every new coin thread..which either they don't like it or competition
Good luck

I'm not saying this is a scam (although I did already say that)

I'm saying give it time before jumping in investment wise

I won't look at it again for another 6 months put it that way

cryptowest

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:43:46 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 09:03:44 PM by cryptowest

But tron I dunno yet
Good luck

People FUD to fud. I saw one user FUD me a few pages back, saying this is a scam when he knows damn well it isn't. If TRON was a scam I'd take my mining profits and move on. I AM NOT, I doxxed myself and made this my baby and I spent a good chunk of my own money paying for more development than the initial investor funds covered. This is long term and I'll be working hard and someday launching other projects off this platform (such as the social network).  This is just normal market action. So fuck the trolls and fudders. They're entitled to their opinion but the total lapses in logic like "this is scam" just hurt all crypto in general, even BTC. Investors like and hold stake in my project and a lot in the altcoin community thank me for my hard work. I understand everyone is here to trade for profit but first we need to start cleaning up the face and presentation of the altcoin world, bring in new investors. The amount of messages I get is overwhelming but they're almost all positive. I appreciate opposing views and debate but my project is legit and true in this world of alt bullshit. People are selling off alts for BTC because BTC looks bad right now.

TRON is long term, but has been alive for less than 30 days. The coins you speak of took far longer to find their worth. Have some patience, and don't expect an instant mega pump. But you have my word and I'll be happy to meet any interested new investors in the real world.

I have to get back to work on TRON now. Trade well.
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:47:24 PM

It's much interesting popular currency.. Smiley

UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:50:29 PM

So fuck the trolls and fudders.

I really find it hard to feel sorry for you.  Regardless, if you really have turned over a new leaf and stick with it, I'll be interested it what you produce.  Cya in 6 months... or will I?

BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:56:57 PM

But tron I dunno yet
Good luck

People FUD to fud. I saw one user FUD me a few pages back, saying this is a scam when he knows damn well it isn't. If TRON was a scam I'd take my mining profits and move on. I AM NOT, I doxxed myself and made this my baby. This is long term and I'll be working hard and someday launching other projects off this platform (such as the social network).  This is just normal market action. So fuck the trolls and fudders. Investors like and hold stake in my project and a lot in the altcoin community thank me for my hard work. I understand everyone is here to trade for profit but first we need to start cleaning up the face and presentation of TRON. The amount of messages I get is overwhelming but they're almost all positive. I appreciate opposing views and debate but my project is legit and true in this world of alt bullshit. People are selling off alts for BTC because BTC looks bad right now.

TRON is long term, but has been alive for less than 30 days. The coins you speak of took far longer to find their worth. Have some patience, and don't expect an instant mega pump. But you have my word and I'll be happy to meet any interested new investors in the real world.

Nice post - you and I think along the same lines.

The best way to give the middle finger to those who deliberately try and stifle other people's investment through manipulation, deception, and fear mongering is to continuously prove them wrong.

I'm glad to hear Prom doesn't have the malicious intent many of us thought he did - I have no problem with him holding a large ammount of TRON, just as long as he intends for the coin to rise in value over the coming weeks and months, and not dump into oblivion.

Keep up the good work - Looking forward to your next set of updates, and the whitepaper of course.
cryptowest

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:59:13 PM

I really find it hard to feel sorry for you.  Regardless, if you really have turned over a new leaf and stick with it, I'll be interested it what you produce.  Cya in 6 months... or will I?

Thanks, I will. Yes.
cryptowest

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:04:18 PM

But tron I dunno yet
Good luck

People FUD to fud. I saw one user FUD me a few pages back, saying this is a scam when he knows damn well it isn't. If TRON was a scam I'd take my mining profits and move on. Instead I hold most of my TRON (which is not a large %) and pay for development. I hold TRON and work 12-18 hours a day on it and pay for development because I want a career in crypto. There is far more to this than just some quick BTC grab for me. I'm trying to build something like ARCH has but I'm doing it without a million dollar IPO. I doxxed myself and made this my baby and I spent a good chunk of my own money paying for more development than the initial investor funds covered, and I'm waiting on more. This is long term and I'll be working hard and someday launching other projects off this platform (such as the social network and many other ideas).  This is just normal market action. So fuck the trolls and fudders. They're entitled to their opinion but the total lapses in logic like "this is scam" just hurt all crypto in general, even BTC. Investors like and hold stake in my project and a lot in the altcoin community thank me for my hard work. I understand everyone is here to trade for profit but first we need to start cleaning up the face and presentation of the altcoin world, bring in new investors. The amount of messages I get is overwhelming but they're almost all positive. I appreciate opposing views and debate but my project is legit and true in this world of alt bullshit. People are selling off alts for BTC because BTC looks bad right now.

*Made some edits to the text
racer2012

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:08:21 PM

But tron I dunno yet
Good luck

People FUD to fud. I saw one user FUD me a few pages back, saying this is a scam when he knows damn well it isn't. If TRON was a scam I'd take my mining profits and move on. I AM NOT, I doxxed myself and made this my baby and I spent a good chunk of my own money paying for more development than the initial investor funds covered. This is long term and I'll be working hard and someday launching other projects off this platform (such as the social network).  This is just normal market action. So fuck the trolls and fudders. They're entitled to their opinion but the total lapses in logic like "this is scam" just hurt all crypto in general, even BTC. Investors like and hold stake in my project and a lot in the altcoin community thank me for my hard work. I understand everyone is here to trade for profit but first we need to start cleaning up the face and presentation of the altcoin world, bring in new investors. The amount of messages I get is overwhelming but they're almost all positive. I appreciate opposing views and debate but my project is legit and true in this world of alt bullshit. People are selling off alts for BTC because BTC looks bad right now.

Well said
But not all people are for mega pump and profit
Do your best
Looking forward...
Thanks
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:29:53 PM

But tron I dunno yet
Good luck

People FUD to fud. I saw one user FUD me a few pages back, saying this is a scam when he knows damn well it isn't. If TRON was a scam I'd take my mining profits and move on. Instead I hold most of my TRON (which is not a large %) and pay for development. I hold TRON and work 12-18 hours a day on it and pay for development because I want a career in crypto. There is far more to this than just some quick BTC grab for me. I'm trying to build something like ARCH has but I'm doing it without a million dollar IPO. I doxxed myself and made this my baby and I spent a good chunk of my own money paying for more development than the initial investor funds covered, and I'm waiting on more. This is long term and I'll be working hard and someday launching other projects off this platform (such as the social network and many other ideas).  This is just normal market action. So fuck the trolls and fudders. They're entitled to their opinion but the total lapses in logic like "this is scam" just hurt all crypto in general, even BTC. Investors like and hold stake in my project and a lot in the altcoin community thank me for my hard work. I understand everyone is here to trade for profit but first we need to start cleaning up the face and presentation of the altcoin world, bring in new investors. The amount of messages I get is overwhelming but they're almost all positive. I appreciate opposing views and debate but my project is legit and true in this world of alt bullshit. People are selling off alts for BTC because BTC looks bad right now.

*Made some edits to the text

I flamed you just to see how you'd respond, and after looking at you (even though I can't see you yet) you haven't yet made any wrong moves

If you continue to impress, well the possibilities might just be limitless

As I've always liked to say... time will be the judge of that

BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:35:10 PM

Back over 50,000 once again - the number of coins in the hands of the dumpers must surely now be running out.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:38:43 PM

I wasn't fudding just to fud rather stating what it looked like to me. I have lost almost half of my investment so far on Tron. I'm still holding and staking my coins and haven't sold yet. I hope you prove me wrong. We'll see. Have a good weekend guys.
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:40:27 PM

I wasn't fudding just to fud rather stating what it looked like to me. I have lost almost half of my investment so far on Tron. I'm still holding and staking my coins and haven't sold yet. I hope you prove me wrong. Well see. Have a good weekend guys.

With all due respect - how can be down nearly 50%? You would literally have had to buy in at 98,000 and not stake a single coin since.

Most of us have staked over 50% of our supply since the big pump.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: