Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change  (Read 323976 times)
prospect

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:12:37 AM

This is getting interesting, dev shows much promise.

Market is reacting naturally time to go up  Cool , bought the coins while cheap and moved them offline to stake, looks like the whales are doing same.

Haha. You will say anything for profit huh? Do you believe your own lies?
prospect

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:13:39 AM

Kids. Again you fall for this shit. Is it not obvious enough?
No one cares.

New investors will care. Its a heads up.. dont buy this shit.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:15:49 AM

I fell for it and already made a nice profit, considering the modest investment I made. Was certainly better than going out and buying a lottery ticket.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:19:12 AM

No one cares.

New investors will care. Its a heads up.. dont buy this shit.
So you want to come in here and ruin my investment by making sure I can't sell it to anybody. Thanks for the favor dude. I love getting shit on by someone and having them tell me how saintly and good their intentions are.NOT!
prospect

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:21:24 AM

I fell for it and already made a nice profit, considering the modest investment I made. Was certainly better than going out and buying a lottery ticket.

Good. As long as you made profit. A majority will not however.. except from cryptowest and his "team". I like people who make profit from a scam currency.. because that profit would otherwise go into the hands of the team behind it.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:33:52 AM

Good. As long as you made profit. A majority will not however.. except from cryptowest and his "team". I like people who make profit from a scam currency.. because that profit would otherwise go into the hands of the team behind it.

No, from the way the market is going right now, the whales may be the ones who end up getting burnt. So far, nothing they have done has mustered a dramatic pump. The dev also does not seem to want the moon shot (and crash) to happen either. He wants slow and steady growth.
hlfgr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:37:33 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 06:48:00 AM by hlfgr

No, from the way the market is going right now, the whales may be the ones who end up getting burnt. So far, nothing they have done has mustered a dramatic pump. The dev also does not seem to want the moon shot (and crash) to happen either. He wants slow and steady growth.
Slow and steady growth happens from real development. Not from someone pushing it.
If the developer wants slow and steady growth he should put real development. develop things that matter. not copy paste bullish anonymous transactions that no one will use.
Why does he think anonymous transactions will create demand? it does not create demand.
people buying a certain amount to create masternodes and let them be useful, doesnt matter what they are used for, but if they are useful and profitable then people will buy coins to make ones.
they can be used for allowing different kinds of services. for example to enable anon transactions, instant transactions, betting, decentralized markets, data storage, processing/ artificial intelligence like AI, and other useful things.
then they would be useful. and this would create an ecosystem. and that would be real and have real value.
MantaMine

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:39:31 AM

No one cares.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:48:21 AM

looks like whales dumping into their own buywalls to create panic sell to accumulate cheap and then pump it  Smiley
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:48:49 AM

Slow and steady growth happens from real development. Not from someone pushing it.
If the developer wants slow and steady growth he should put real development. develop things that matter. not copy paste bullish anonymous transactions that no one will use.
Why does he think anonymous transactions will create demand? it does not create demand.
people buying a certain amount to create masternodes and let them be useful, doesnt matter what they are used for, but if they are useful and profitable then people will buy coins to make ones.
they can be used for allowing different kinds of services. for example to enable anon transactions, betting, decentralized markets, data storage, processing/ artificial intelligence like AI, and other useful things.
then they would be useful. and this would create an ecosystem.

So in other words., you'd prefer someone come up with entirely new code that is not copied from anything and not release it on us until it's fully developed. That would take at least a year and lots of money.
p3lonis

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:49:08 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 07:02:11 AM by p3lonis

they can be used for allowing different kinds of services. for example to enable anon transactions, betting, decentralized markets, data storage, processing/ artificial intelligence like AI, and other useful things.
then they would be useful. and this would create an ecosystem. and that would be real and have real value.

I am glad at least some people understand reality as this could not be more true for tron as well as any and every other alt.

edit: To bones, it does not have to be essentially code related to branch out and produce real new developments not seen.
MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:56:29 AM

I am glad at least some people understand reality as this could not be more true.

Thanks SMAC guy! Grin

And by the way i don't like Masternodes, at least when they are running on a home pc. Nodes and especially Masternodes should always run on a server with a proper network connection and not on a lousy crap pc.
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:02:56 AM

You guys with all this arguing and FUD, you kill the value of your own investment and you drive away not only existing money but especially NEW money and new money is the name of the game. Otherwise it's dump city as there is no new liquidity i.e. DEMAND. Someone who is just hearing about TRON reads through this bullshit and they say to hell with that.

I exited my position after the FUD yesterday. Dev doxxed himself a 3rd grader could easily see he was not hiding anything.

I'll buy back in when the kids finish playing, for now the FUDsters and retards make it WAY too stressful for me to hold this coin, even though I do like it a lot, and monitor my other trades at the same time.

Good luck cryptowest, you'll need it with this bunch.
p3lonis

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:07:17 AM

Thanks SMAC guy! Grin

And by the way i don't like Masternodes, at least when they are running on a home pc. Nodes and especially Masternodes should always run on a server with a proper network connection and not on a lousy crap pc.

What? SMAC guy?  Huh
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:17:48 AM

Whales are no in $Huge. Better move your investment. Don't be a bagholder  Cool

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:19:06 AM

I am glad at least some people understand reality as this could not be more true for tron as well as any and every other alt.

edit: To bones, it does not have to be essentially code related to branch out and produce real new developments not seen.

So you want the dev to also have a whole experienced marketing team behind him too? And naturally, this will all have to be on the dev's dime and the dev better not recoup a single satoshi at it either. You people are expecting Saint Mother Satoshi  to come and bless you all with her donated time and resources. Of course, Santa Satoshi won't be able to do this on her own. Maybe she can find a cloister full of similar Saints willing to help her make Holy coin. Also, since this will be a miracle, this full development will happen before the ninja release.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:46:05 AM

this coin is rock! new coin but they are awasome! from the first launching until now i made nice profit by trade this coin and i think this coin is promising! keep rockin wish you longlife

Haha, really loved this one:

haha , your coin was really a new breakthrough, i just hope your goal is not just for dump and pump but more than that.
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:10:14 AM

centeralized anon = crap
we not even able to make masternodes at all or even get paid for it = crap
this is a really shitty coin dude
this is a really useless coin
TRON will only go up if Prometheus pushes it

i've put 10 btc in this expecting to make masternodes and make profit from them. all it gave in return was bullshit anonymous transactions that no one will use and no ability for me to make masternodes. no one can even make or get paid for masternode except the developer!

useless!
go fool some other people!

Masternodes are being added later, and the new anon on top. Be patient. Smiley  Working on a better roadmap.
my friend who is a coin developer says if you were to add masternodes, you would have added masternodes first and then anon transactions. or even both at the same time.
and that you will just add anon transactions because you don't plan to , or that it is too hard for your abilities to add masternodes and masternode payments from pos blocks.
and i believe him. he told me this before you said this post.

Which dev friend you mean, your Neutron or Xcoin dev?! Cheesy

Higher than that.
I don't post in his thread with any of my nicks.

Then why should we believe you? We can't verify the dev you use as a source. It's unverifiable what you say so I can only conclude that what you are saying is bullshit.

I'm planning to do a coin swap on Bittrex to a newer code base, and add the anon on top of that. More details to come later, after the block POS phase.
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:23:52 AM

You guys with all this arguing and FUD, you kill the value of your own investment and you drive away not only existing money but especially NEW money and new money is the name of the game. Otherwise it's dump city as there is no new liquidity i.e. DEMAND. Someone who is just hearing about TRON reads through this bullshit and they say to hell with that.

I exited my position after the FUD yesterday. Dev doxxed himself a 3rd grader could easily see he was not hiding anything.

I'll buy back in when the kids finish playing, for now the FUDsters and retards make it WAY too stressful for me to hold this coin, even though I do like it a lot, and monitor my other trades at the same time.

Thanks, it's part of the scene, unfortunately. Nobody owns more than 3% of this coin but they think one person can control the market. This coin doesn't work that way.

Have your way, trolls, the work will continue. If this was just a BTC grab, I would have left before doxing myself and spending 20 btc of my own funds on the project.

Goodnight, all, see you tomorrow.
netoo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:27:58 AM

Thanks, it's part of the scene, unfortunately. Nobody owns more than 3% of this coin but they think one person can control the market. This coin doesn't work that way.

Have your way, trolls, the work will continue. If this was just a BTC grab, I would have left before doxing myself and spending 20 btc of my own funds on the project.

Goodnight, all, see you tomorrow.

Nicely said.   TY dev for your commitment.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: